Seducing the Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a pillow appeared from nowhere as she threw one back to me. "For your head," she said. I put it under my head as I felt her oil-covered hands part my legs, smoothing the oil up my thighs to my pussy. Finally, she inclined her head and I felt her warm, soft tongue make contact with my clit.

I groaned, as my hips tried to buck, but couldn't because of her weight. I opened my eyes to see her firm, glorious butt, her gorgeous pussy and cute butt-hole right in front of me. She had a triangle of hair on her pubic mound but was otherwise bare.

I used my hands to spread the oil even more across the cheeks of her butt. Her pussy had visible inner labia, upside down to me, with the top half of them, closest to her clit, much longer than the bottom. Her clit was medium-sized and she had a long clitoral shaft covered by a loose hood. Perfect. My hands grabbed her waist and, my head supported by the thick pillow, I dived in.

I felt Bonnie's tongue quicken against my own clit as my mouth and lips closed upon the two protruding inner labia of Bonnie's. I heard her gasp, and I gave a long, flat-tongued, lazy lick, covering her whole vulva. I tightened my grip around her waist, then went crazy.

I could already feel my arousal building from her tongue's ministrations, as both of us suddenly felt a quickening need. The oil was coconut, and my eager tongue quickly parted her inner labia. I used one hand to hold one labia flat against her butt cheek, licking the inside, before doing the same with the other one. Her entrance was enticing, and my tongue darted in and out a few times.

OK, enough teasing. I opened my whole mouth wide and clamped my lips on her vulva, my tongue lashing against her clit, I half-closed my mouth, allowing my lips to suck her clit into my mouth, where I circled the top of it with my tongue. I couldn't do that long, though, as I suddenly gasped as Bonnie did the same to me.

As I felt her warm mouth glide up and down my vulva, I felt a sudden intensity as we both went wild, licking, sucking, the taste of the oil mixing with our juices as he lavished attention on each other's pussies. Despite our mouths being busy, we both moaned as our torsos began to undulate, and I felt a rising pleasure as Bonnie's tongue did its work.

I could feel my clit throbbing as she sucked it between her lips once more, and I let go of hers to let out a cry. My fingers ranged over her butt as I tried to buck my hips, willing the ecstasy to move up my spine. Bonnie was too strong, though, as she kept my pelvis still, her tongue and lips lashing against my swollen clit.

The inability to move intensified the sensation and I let out a roar as I began to lose control. I spread my legs wide, desperate to get even more, as a huge wave of pleasure rose in inexorably up my body. I yelled out as my orgasm suddenly overwhelmed me, and I felt my legs quivering in her hands, my toes clenching, as a huge crash of pleasure ripped through me.

I felt Bonnie lift herself up on her elbows, as my hips, finally free, bucked wildly, riding the wave. Finally, as I came down, I suddenly decided to give her a taste of her own medicine and thrust two fingers into her pussy. Thrusting them in and out wildly, Bonnie cried out, arching her back on top of me, as her own crescendo began to build. I clamped my mouth back on her clit and lashed it furiously with my tongue, all while continuing to thrust my fingers in and out.

I could feel her pleasure building higher and higher, then, as the thumb of my other hand pushed against her anus, the sudden extra stimulation took her over the edge, and she bucked her body wildly on top of me as her orgasm roared through her body.

"Right, we're joining in!" cried Krystal, as she and Amelia suddenly jumped on the bed, before either Bonnie or I had time to think. "That was hot!"

My eyes opened wide. "What the -" I began, but then Bonnie clambered off me, turned and suddenly gave me a deep kiss, as the other two laid down on the bed on either side of us.

"You were amazing, Cathy," said Bonnie, as our lips parted. "That felt incredible."

I smiled, as I slowly sat up. "What's going on?"

"Come with me, Cathy," replied Krystal. I obeyed, moving to the side of the bed closest to the wall, while Bonnie got busy with Amelia on the nightstand's side. There was another nightstand on our side, too, but only a small gap between the bed and the wall. "Lie down," ordered Krystal. I lay down with my head on one of Bonnie's pillows.

Krystal was naked, and her curvy body was on full display. Her jet-black hair fell half-way down her back, her waist so curvy that it was easy to see through the curve to the hair that hung in waves behind.

Above, her huge breasts seemed to defy gravity, while below, wide hips led to monumental thighs and shapely calves. I gazed at her breasts. Her areolae were wide, maybe two inches diameter, with large, pronounced nipples, almost double the size of Amelia's, or perhaps even my own.

"What bra size are you?" I gasped.

Krystal laughed. "36E." Suddenly she leaned forward. "Seeing as you like them..." Her voice trailed off. She smiled, laid down on top of me, the oil on my body still slick, then slid her body up mine until her breasts were in my face. "Go for it," she commanded.

I opened my mouth and engulfed her nipple. My hands around her back and shoulders, I sucked greedily, astonished at how soft and supple they were. Despite the size, they were natural, and waves and quivers rolled across the surface of the skin as I moved my mouth and lips. The sight inflamed me, and I closed my eyes, pulling her body towards me, one hand now grasping the other, feeling the flesh, relishing the wanton contact, the fabulous female skin.

Suddenly, I felt Krystal's fingers enter my pussy, curl up inside me, and she began to thrust her fingers in and out of my pussy. I moaned as my so-recently-orgasmed pussy, still engorged from Bonnie's ministrations, responded to Krystal's digits inside me. Her style was different, with a more gentle stroking movement, as she milked my walls for pleasure. I buried my face in her deep cleavage, as I heard myself groan out with pleasure.

Now I was on fire. Surprised at myself for this sudden increase in desire I felt, I gritted my teeth and bucked my hips, as my pussy rode her fingers.

"Yeah, baby, this is what I want to see!" cried Krystal, grinning, as she dramatically. "Give it to me like you gave it to that hot-boy of yours! I wanna see that hunger!"

"Rrrrr," I managed to say, then sucked in her other nipple, beside myself with desire. I wanted to experience her body so much. My face just seemed to be surrounded on all sides by 'woman', as my hands grabbed the sides of her breasts and I licked between her breasts.

Krystal breathed out sharply, not expecting that. Suddenly, I sat up, forcing Krystal to get off me somewhat. I opened my legs wide, so she could kneel between. I saw Krystal straighten her legs. I bent mine and put them over hers, so we were in a kind of loose, yab-yum position, with a gap between our bodies.

Krystal replaced her fingers inside my pussy and resumed milking my G-spot. I flung my head back, and arched my spine to take my pleasure. A strong spiral of pleasure was already rising up from my loins, and I knew my climax wasn't far off. Determined, I decided to do the same to her.

Pushing her shoulders back with my hands, she leant back with one hand on the bed behind her. In this way, her torso stretched out in front of me, and I got an unrivaled view of her curvy body, shapely abdomen and the vast expanse of her breasts. Looking down, I saw her pussy. It was engorged, wet, and needy, her inner labia wide and seemingly splayed out flat against her outer labia.

"Oh, wow, your pussy," I managed to say, before my hand covered it. After a few gentle up and down strokes, I plunged two fingers of my right hand into her depths. She was SO wet, and as the pads of my fingers made contact with the G, I could hear wet sounds. She was ready. I stroked furiously, and Krystal moaned loudly, her breasts quivering, her mouth opening.

"Oh, yeah, baby, yeah, yeah, yeah!" she wailed. She really needed this stimulation, and I redoubled my efforts. Her orgasm was rising faster than mine, and I could see her losing control. Her hips bucked and her torso undulated as she rose higher and higher. My own climax was rapidly approaching and I struggled to cling on to her pussy as I began to pant heavily, the stronger G-spot stimulation causing a deep flush on my skin.

I felt suddenly hot, my skin damp. Then Krystal cried out, and I watched as wave after wave crashed through her body. Just the sight of this caused me to lose control also, and a hard, roaring, overwhelming ecstasy shot up my spine, and my body shook uncontrollably as a huge orgasm ripped through me. My fingers left Krystal's pussy as I fell back flat on the bed, my body trembling as the shock waves slowly subsided.

There was quite a bit of noise from the other side of the bed, too, as Bonnie and Amelia also climaxed from their own play games.

There was a brief pause, then Amelia suddenly started laughing. The sound of it cracked everyone up, and all four of us were suddenly giggling and rolling around on the bed.

"Hahaha!" said Bonnie. "We're the craziest nut-jobs ever! So noisy! The neighbors will think -- I don't know what!"

Krystal grinned. "Stuff 'em!"

"Oh, wow, girls, this is awesome," said Amelia. "It's way better with four of us."

"Yeah, we can partner up," agreed Krystal.

"Is this normal for you girls?" I asked. "Do you do this every Friday night?"

"It's better than normal," said Krystal, still grinning. "This is the best ever!"

"Yeah, usually, with three of us, we kind of do each other all at the same time, and take turns being the main one being pleasured," explained Bonnie. "It means, though, we end up taking a shorter time -- and it's a lot less frenetic than this!"

More laughter.

"How so?" I asked.

Bonnie replied, "Well, we kind of lie down together and pleasure one person, with two of us doing one, you know, like -" Then she stopped. "Well, let's show her!" she cried, to the others.

"Yes, let's," agreed Krystal. "Ready for one more round, Cathy?"

"Oh, wow. What time is it?"

"Stuff the time!" said Krystal.

"It's 9:45," replied Amelia. "We've been going for nearly two hours!"

"Fabulous," smiled Bonnie. "We needed this -- it's been a long week."

"I've got to get back by 10:30 -- we've got to get on the bus by six!" I said.

"Who are you, Cinderella or something?" asked Krystal.

"Well, come on, let's show Cathy how we do things normally, then call it a night," said Bonnie, excitedly.

"Yeah!" replied Amelia. "I'm up for it!"

"Who do you want to start with, Cathy?" asked Krystal.

"I love your gorgeous pussy, Krystal," I replied. "I love the way the lips splay out flat like that -- like thick butterfly wings!"

"I love them, too," she agreed. "So you do me, and I'll do you." She picked up the Magic Wand, from a pile of 'equipment' she had brought over when she first jumped on the bed.

"Wow, yeah," I remarked.

Krystal positioned myself above my head on the pillow, her thighs parted, facing my feet. Then she rose up on her haunches, placed one hand on the bed for support, leaning over, Magic Wand in hand. She turned it on.

Her fabulous pussy was right above me. I grabbed her waist, her tight, toned glutes descended and I went eagerly to work. I'd never licked a pussy like this before, with such obvious inner labia; I could hardly believe this is the way they normally looked, as though they were naturally pinned back.

I licked ardently, pointing my tongue to tickle the two labia, then sucked each one into my mouth in turn to pleasure them. Suddenly I felt the vibrating head of the Magic Wand make contact with my pussy. I moaned out loud, the reverberations tantalizing my labia.

Then I was astonished when I felt two wet mouths suddenly engulf my erect nipples, as Amelia and Bonnie either side of me lavished their lips and tongues on my upturned breasts. Now I felt what must be four hands rove across my abdomen and belly and down my legs.

OH, WOW! My brain was suddenly hit on all sides with sensation, and I bucked my torso, groaning out loud at the overload of pleasure. My breasts strained against Amelia and Bonnie's mouths as their tongues lashed mercilessly against my painfully hard nipples, their hands now grasping my breasts, massaging them, still slick with some of the oil, cupping them, their mouths sucking in as much as they could.

Losing control, I tried to focus on the gorgeous pussy above me, thrusting my tongue deep into Krystal's vagina while rhythmically raising and lowering her butt quickly, then passionately sucking in her swollen, huge, pearl-sized clit into my mouth. Using the same motion,

I sucked off her clit, and Krystal arched her back and moaned out loud with pleasure. She returned the Wand to my clit and, together with all the other stimulation, I felt a climax rapidly begin to build. I had to let go of her butt as my head dropped to the pillow, my mouth opened wide to let out a loud groan, my body undulating wildly as Amelia and Bonnie ravished my breasts with their mouths, their fingers raking over my stomach and legs. I felt a roaring ecstasy, powerful, unstoppable, rise rapidly up my spine and I yelled out as spasm after spasm racked through my body.

"Quick, quick!" cried Krystal, to the other two. She got off me and jumped off the bed, as I continued to ride my orgasm wildly on the bed, my legs and arms flailing. Just as the waves began to lessen in intensity, I heard Krystal's voice again. "Not yet, baby!"

Then I felt a large, bulbous, vibrating object enter my aching pussy and make contact with my G-spot. Krystal used the Wand attachment to mercilessly stimulate the G, and I felt a dramatic and huge increase, a deeper, more raw, and infinitely more powerful pleasure, grip the walls of my pussy.

With a powerful convulsion, I arched my back, as Bonnie and Amelia's hands ran quickly up and down my torso. "Raaar!" I cried out, as another powerful orgasm overwhelmed me and rushed through my body. Losing all control, I wailed out an incomprehensible sound as I rode this enormous wave.

Endless moments passed as I writhed in ecstasy, barely noticing the removal of the Wand before someone grabbed my legs, lifting them high up, then bending them at the knees so that my thighs were flat against the bed, my calves vertical in the air.

"In!" cried Bonnie.

I heard Krystal say, "I wanna screw her so bad -" Then I felt a long, thick, pliable member enter my pussy, as Krystal pushed the strap-on dildo deep into my throbbing, deep, palace of pleasure. It went so deep, the angle of penetration making it feel enormous.

I yelled out, my eyes and mouth wide open as I bent my head back on the pillow to see the headboard. Krystal withdrew slowly, then thrust quickly back in, then quickly increasing speed, the incredible wetness providing practically no friction at all as Krystal pounded my pussy.

The tip of the dildo pounded the deep spot next to my cervix, and I could feel yet another huge climax rising. My voice wailed louder as Krystal, thrusting with abandon, cried, "Yeah, give it to me, Cathy, give it to me!"

That was it -- I lost control, her words giving my body and mind permission to totally let go. As soon as I did so, my body just exploded, like a bomb went off. No rise up this time -- just a sudden detonation, a complete blowing to smithereens, as the orgasm erupted inside me. I can't even remember what happened for the next few seconds as the climax blew my mind and took me out of all reality.

What happened after that was kind of a blur. As soon as I got my senses back, there was a confusion of female legs, arms, bodies and voices, all excitedly laughing and talking.

Amelia gave me a deep kiss to finish off the session, then the next half-hour or so was spent finishing up the food and drink and helping clear the plates. I didn't do very much myself -- the other three busied around, while I sat on the sofa, getting back into my clothes. Then we embraced, all inhibitions between former boss and former employees now just a memory.

We were all equals now; all ready, willing and able to support each other, stick up for one another and give each other pleasure whenever we saw fit. I was grateful for the breaking down of barriers; and I felt an incredible lightness, not just because of the deep relaxation, the orgasms or the mind-blowing sex, but an emotional lightness, like something I hadn't felt for years had suddenly returned, like a queen returning to her throne after exile, able to choose her own destiny and reign in any way she wanted. After that, we said our goodbyes and I returned home to my empty house, full of dreams for the future.

12