Seducing the Neighbor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said quietly, "So how about you show me some more of that wonderful potential, and I'll show you some more of what I can offer."

Daniel turned to me with a smirk, his eyes like flint. "I would like that."

Right -- now. "Ah, yes, that reminds me -- didn't you say you loved women?"

"Yes, I did."

"I still feel, though, that you have a lot to learn about them -- at least going by this conversation, it seems."

Daniel grimaced. "I guess so." He looked at me. "Sorry."

I beamed at him. "No problem. It's just that women like us -- Krystal, Bonnie, Amelia, and myself -- we're all women who believe in ourselves, who are going places, trying new things, experimenting, having new experiences, enjoying life's pleasures -- you know what I mean?"

"Sounds great."

"It is. As a man of potential, I'm sure you would be up for the same things."

"Oh, yeah. Definitely!"

"Great! I'm happy I've brought you along -- to enjoy these pleasures with us."

"Sure, I'm happy to be here."

"Now, the girls were thinking at lunchtime whether to invite you and I to their hotel rooms tonight to chill and relax. We'll be arriving at the resort at seven. By the time we've checked in, been to the dinner buffet and met the other guests for a chit-chat, it'll be getting late, maybe after nine. Everyone will be tired after the journey, so I don't suppose too many will be up for clubbing and dancing in the resort nightclub."

Daniel pulled a face. "Yeah, I'm not sure I can face that."

"Right. So let's go over, you and me, to the girls' rooms and we can find a way to chill and relax before bedtime, huh?"

"Yeah, sure, I'm up for that. It'll be fun."

"It definitely will be. You might even learn a few new things about women."

Daniel laughed. "Cool."

"So it's a deal, then? You'll come?"

"Sure, why not?" Daniel grinned. He looked relieved that everything was OK again.

"Awesome. I'll just tell the girls, OK?"

"Sure."

I turned to face the aisle. Bonnie, Amelia and Krystal were busy talking about clothes and handbags. "Excuse me, ladies, sorry to interrupt! I'm finished."

"WHAT!" cried Bonnie.

"Is this about the sesh?" asked Amelia.

"It is," I replied.

"What about it?" inquired Krystal.

"Mission accomplished."

12