Mrs. Rider Lets Loose

Story Info
Desperate for relief, Connie finds it with a young stud.
5.3k words
4.48
40.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MRS. RIDER LETS LOOSE

Everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen, and more than happy with everything that's going on.

Just to give you a heads up, this is one of my sexier stories, so if that's not your thing...

There really wasn't a more delicate way to put it -- Connie Rider had never felt so horny in her life. It had gotten so bad, she was desperate enough to pull her big, ample breasts up to her mouth, lick all around them one after the other and suck them as hard as she could, roughly tugging and pinching at her nipples and even squealing at the sharp sting as she sunk her teeth in, just to try and get herself off.

Her trusty vibrator felt pretty good, humming away between her legs, doing what it was meant to do, but it was nothing compared to the real thing. Oh, how she missed getting laid.

Since her cheating, rat-bastard of an ex-husband had admitted he'd been messing around with his secretary for years, and finally moved out, with no one to satisfy her needs, she'd been forced to resort to her own devices.

Of course, a person of her character could never be seen out trolling in a bar looking for a hookup. Not with being the head of the PTA, and winning the mother of the year award, for the last three years running, for all the hours she'd spent volunteering at both the school and with her son's hockey team.

Sadly, this was how she had to handle it. Alone, in a motel room in the middle of nowhere on the way to another hockey tournament, she'd been forced to try everything she could think of to get her poor little muffin humming.

"Hmmm," she purred, as she plowed her pussy with her big, pink friend; what she wouldn't give for even one night of no holds barred sex, with almost anyone who could give her what she needed. She was desperate enough that she wouldn't care what they looked like, if they were as old as her grandfather or as young as her son, as long as they could make her come good and hard, she'd be happy to take them on.

Snickering to herself at the naughty turn her thoughts were taking, as she felt the tiniest little tingle begin to race through her sex, at this point, she knew she'd be happy to fuck the whole hockey team if they'd let her.

Finally, she felt it, the sweet, merciful all-encompassing zip she'd been aching for, tingling through her sex and racing through her veins like an electric shock. Licking her lips, she quietly hissed at first as she came, "Oh, yesss, yesss, yesss!" But it just felt so overwhelming to finally have it happen, that she threw back her head, and let out a piercing cry, "Oh, fuck me, yesss!"

Oh wow! Such an incredibly euphoric feeling, the way her legs were shaking, and her heart was pounding, was like she'd run a marathon. With a shaky hand, she slid her toy out of her pussy, tossed it aside, and let her head fall back on the pillow, her breath still coming in short tight gasps, she slowly began to smile, as it occurred to her just how naughty she'd become.

Completely zoned out, letting her eyes drift shut, after climaxing that hard, she nearly jumped out of her skin when someone started banging on the door, calling out, "You okay in there, Mrs. Rider?"

Oh, no, not now. Of course, it had to be Tommy Flynn. He had the deepest voice, and the most amazing body she'd ever seen, especially for a nineteen-year-old kid.

Slipping into her pale pink, thigh-high robe, struggling to tie it, she gave up and just held it closed, so she could slide the chain lock off the door to try and get him to stop the relentless banging.

Once she'd pulled it open, the way he eyed her and started to smile, a very teasing, sexy smile, glancing down, she realized he must have noticed her nipples. Rock hard and still aching, and poking at her thin silk robe, they were pretty obvious. Taking a whiff of the room, it was also pretty obvious what she'd been up to. Unless he had problems with his nose, he had to be able to detect the unmistakable scent of sex in the air.

Eyeing her in her little silk robe, she looked so enticing, Tommy took the liberty of stepping inside and locking the door behind him. "I heard you scream, and wondered if you were okay."

Taking a quick glance around to be sure she was alone, his eyes popped and his cocked lurched in his jeans when he spied her vibrator on the bed, slicked up with her juices. Knowing what she'd been up to, grinning like the devil himself, he took a step closer, and reached out and ran a finger along her jaw. "You know, you're a really good-looking woman, Mrs. Rider. And now that you're on your own, I bet you get lonely sometimes."

Lost in the heat of his big brown eyes, all she could was nod. "Sometimes, I do," she whispered as he dropped his hand and teased her, brushing it back and forth across her tender nipple, igniting an alarming little shock wave that shot straight to her pussy.

"Maybe I could help you with that," he whispered against her lips. Before she realized what was happening, he was pressing his lips to hers and sliding his tongue into her mouth and gently tugging both her nipples through her robe. "You know, I've pictured you naked so many times," he told her as he licked into mouth and started thrusting his pelvis against her belly, still toying with her tits. "Do you know what it does to me, when I imagine your warm, soft body naked in my arms?" When she shook her head, staring at him wide-eyed, he slowly smiled. "This." He took her hand and ran it along the length of what was nearly bulging out of his jeans, making her gasp. "I get so hard every time I think of what it would be like to spread your legs and sink my cock into your sweet little pussy, it makes me crazy."

"Oooh," Connie crooned, clenching her thighs together tight as she imagined how incredible it would feel to experience something so deliciously wicked, especially with a hot young stud like him.

Still making love to her mouth, Tommy let his hand trail hand down over her belly, slipped it between her legs and began to caress her tingling flesh, sliding his fingers over her juicy little pussy. Then he really had her gasping when he pushed a finger inside her and began to slide it in and out. "Damn, Mrs. Rider, you're drenched. Feels like you're just aching to be fucked."

He wasn't wrong. Running her hands through his thick, dark hair, pulling him in even closer, as he kept working his finger in and out, though she knew she really should be pushing him away, she opened her eyes, looked into his, and told him the truth. "I just can't take it anymore. I have these needs that need to be met, and..."

Before she could finish, touching his finger to her lips, he smiled, shaking his head. "I know what you need. And I got it right here," he said, tugging down his fly, and freeing his throbbing erection. No underwear to hold it back, his cock sprang free and smacked her right on the belly.

Staring down wide-eyed, she blinked, astonished at both the size of him -- he was just so incredibly big and thick and long -- and the fact that they were both basically naked, now that her robe had fallen open.

Sliding his hand into the silky softness of her long, red hair, claiming her mouth with a ravenous kiss, Tommy backed her toward the bed, till her legs hit the mattress and she fell onto her back with her legs parted.

Eyeing her luscious body, he could feel his cock starting to twitch like crazy, as he let his gaze slide over her big, beautiful tits and down over her hot little pussy with the cutest little red curl sitting on top. Kicking off his jeans, he tugged his hockey jersey over his head, fisted himself in his hand and started stroking.

There was no mistaking the look of longing in her eyes as she watched trembling, as his cock flew through his fist, jaw clenched, as he savagely yanked and tugged, beating the living hell out of his meat till he had it rock hard, and obviously primed for what he needed. Her pulse leaping, her breath coming short and fast, her pussy dripping, she quietly whimpered, sure she'd never witnessed anything as erotic.

Anxiously licking her lips, her eyes grew even wider, as he used his thumb to slick up the swollen head with the pre-cum leaking out of his slit. Her poor pussy just wouldn't stop clenching, he had her so on edge as she imagined the power behind such a mighty weapon.

Smiling, as he toyed with his dick, he thought he'd better lay it out for her. "The way I see it Mrs. Rider, one of two things can happen here. I can get between your legs, and give you a nice little tongue bath before I let you have a feel of my eight solid inches filling you up, when I fuck you nice and hard. Or, I can put my clothes back on and walk out the door, and we can pretend none of this ever happened."

Letting her gaze wander over his firm, young body, she'd never felt so torn. She knew she had no business messing around with one of the players, even if he was of legal age and more than willing to give her what she needed. And the fact that he was hung like a horse, sure wasn't helping her to decide.

But she really did need it bad, so bad, she might be willing to forget about the right or wrong of it and throw caution to the wind. Especially considering how amazingly thick and incredibly long and deliciously hard he was, she could almost taste him sliding past her lips and over tongue, though she'd never even considered doing such a thing before. Aching with need, her fingers found her nipples and she started to tug, and twist and squirm, till she gave in, spread her legs open wide and cried out, "I want you to do all those things to me, Tommy."

Smiling down at her, he looked decidedly pleased, now that she'd basically agreed to let him have his way with her. His eyes on hers, he told her solemnly, "I'd be happy to give you every last thing you need, any way you want it."

Then he got between her legs and with the flat of his tongue, he let out a groan as he dragged a path across her weeping pussy. And while he was it, just for fun, he tickled her tight little asshole with just the tip, and even reamed her out a bit, to give her first taste of anal.

"Oh, I do love pussy," he told her as he went back to lapping at her juicy folds. "And you've got to be the sweetest I've ever tasted."

Winding her fingers through his hair, keeping his face pressed in nice and tight, the amazing things he was doing with his tongue, already had panting and shivering like crazy. Though her ex-husband had never done anything as adventurous as giving her a little lick between the legs, especially not at her back passage, it felt so good, she actually hoped Tommy would do it again, and maybe even push a finger up in there, while he was at it.

Smirking to herself, she realized the thoughts she was having were positively obscene. Imagine letting him lick her down there, while hoping he'd take care of her tender little backside, too.

Normally so prim and proper, she was sure letting her hair down now. If the ladies at the PTA could only see her. She winced. Or, maybe not, considering the fact she had a young man's head between her legs, feasting away on her pussy.

Then suddenly, Tommy flipped himself around and he was straddling her face with his long, hard member dangling in front of her eyes. "Thought we might enjoy a little 69," he told her, while still lapping away at her tingling pussy.

Her hand trembling, she took hold of him and gave him a little lick, which she noticed had his dick jumping in her hand. She giggled, surprised at his reaction and did it again. When it twitched even harder, she got even more daring, and wrapped her lips around him and started to suck.

Tommy groaned. "Oh, yeah, that feels so fucking good. Suck me nice and hard, Mrs. Rider. Don't hold back."

Happy to comply, drawing him in as deep as she could, she began to whimper around his dick as he pushed two fingers inside her and began to give her a very arousing little finger fucking. "Oooh, that feels incredible," she whispered, as she eagerly licked around his balls, shocked at how deep she was getting into her first foray into oral.

Wiping the back of his hand across his face, she had him so slicked up, he could hardly see straight. Before he lost it and shot his load in her mouth, he thought he'd better ask if she wanted to be fucked first. "You like it doggie style, Ms. Rider?"

"Doggie?" She looked up at him, confused.

Until he flipped her onto her front, gave her backside a little swat, and told her, "Get down on all fours, and I'll show you what I mean."

"Oh, my." As he pushed into her from behind, her eyes widened, as she realized she'd never felt anything so tight, or ever felt so deliciously full. Sliding almost all the way out, flexing his hips and slamming his way back inside her, he had her body jerking right across the bed, and every inch of her shivering, as she felt another orgasm starting to build, to the point of making her want to throw back her head and scream her damn head off. "This just feels so naughty," she confessed, looking at him over her shoulder. His eyes closed, covered in sweat, gritting his teeth as he pounded the living hell out of her pussy, he just looked so determined and so incredibly sexy as he ravaged her body.

Smirking, he swatted her backside a little harder this time. "You do like it dirty though, don't you?"

"Hmmm." She blushed. "I guess I do."

He whispered against her ear, "Because you're a dirty girl. Come on, say it Mrs. Rider, admit it, say, 'I'm a dirty girl.'"

"I'm a dirty girl," she repeated, grinning to herself, realizing she really was, considering how hard she was getting off from being plowed from behind by one of the hockey players that she was meant to be chaperoning.

Using the juices sliding out of her pussy, Tommy slicked up his fingers. Then easing his index finger into her ass, he chuckled at the way she instantly began to squeal and nearly buck right off the bed, from just the tiniest taste of anal. Yeah, he imagined she'd really like it up the ass, hopefully one day soon.

Connie felt shocked and yet utterly blown away by how good it felt to be doubled-stuffed for the very first time in her life, as he kept sliding his finger in and out of her ass, while still pounding away at her pussy. He had every inch of her quivering all the way to her toes, as the most indescribable feeling she'd ever felt began to wash its way through her, like riding a wave of absolute bliss.

Thinking back, as she shuddered, she began to smile. Her ex-husband claimed had she was never adventurous enough for him, since he'd always made sure to turn the lights out, and only ever done it missionary style, which was why he claimed he cheated. But if he could see her now, loving the feel of getting taken hard from behind, with a finger up her ass, wouldn't he be shocked.

Working his finger in and out of her sweet, tight asshole, still pumping nice and steady in and out of her juicy little pussy, her big tits swaying like pendulums beneath her as she shivered and whimpered and mewled, making the sexiest sounds he'd ever heard. Tommy taunted her, "Bet you'd like the feel of my cock up your ass, too, wouldn't you, Mrs. Rider?"

All inhibitions gone, no hesitation, she told him the truth and happily purred, "Hmmm, yes. I want it all."

Flashing a satisfied smile, Tommy reached around and slid two fingers around her clit, to give her a little more stimulation as he picked up his pace and really began to slam her. Leaning in, his heart pounding almost out of his chest, his breath choppy, he murmured against her ear, "I'm going to shoot my load now, right in your pussy, till I've got you dripping."

"Oh, yes! yes! yes!" she cried out as stars began to flash before her eyes, every inch of her quaking as he teased her clit, pounding her like a man possessed, her mouth falling open with each gasping breath, as she felt the steady pulse of his cock deep inside her, nearly driving her into a frenzy. "Oh, Tommy I'm coming so hard, I can hardly believe this is happening."

"All you gotta do is feel, Mrs. Rider. You feel that? You feel my cock letting go and painting your pussy with my seed? Feels good, doesn't it, to finally get what you've been aching for."

"Hmmm, yes," she agreed as she felt him thrust deep and hard and then freeze. Such an amazing sensation, to have him throbbing into the deepest depths of her body. Clenching her inner muscles tight around him, hoping to keep him in place, sure she'd never anything so incredible, or ever felt as full with something so wickedly hard still pumping away inside her. Digging his fingers into her hips, Tommy growled as he let go, and she could actually feel his cum spewing inside her, like a volcanic eruption, hot and thick, till he had her pussy overflowing and leaking onto the bed.

His head thrown back, slamming his eyes shut, it just felt so good, Tommy kept on thrusting, till he knew he'd given her all he had. Dropping his head, he kissed her back, his breathing choppy he whispered, "You know, you're mine now, right? And while we're on the road, I'm going to be fucking you every chance I get. You understand?" He pulled his cock out, and thrust two fingers into her in dripping pussy, and staked his claim, breathing against her ear, "This cunt is mine."

Breathlessly shivering, smiling to herself, all she could do was nod. Realizing, she really was a dirty girl, considering how thrilled she felt at the idea of being possessed, especially by someone young enough to be her son.

After he'd kissed her hard on the mouth, got dressed and left, naked on the bed, Connie could still feel tremors running through her, like delicious little aftershocks skittering through her veins. Sliding a hand down over her body, she loved the feel of sliding her fingers through her sodden pussy, still a little tender after the good hard pounding he'd given her. Marveling at how much was sliding out of her, she lifted her fingers to her lips, slyly smiling as she licked them clean, deciding she really did enjoy the taste of her new man's cum.

A smile lit up her face as she recalled his words. Now her pussy was his. And he was going to come back and do it again, hopefully soon, and often. She knew one thing, she sure wouldn't need her toy anymore if she had Tommy's big long, hard one to see to her every need.

Staggering off the bed, she stumbled her way into the bathroom, feeling like she'd had too much to drink, her legs just felt as wobbly. Which was no surprise, considering how many times he'd made her come, almost sending her into an orgasmic trance. Laughing at the thought of that as she went, she quickly sobered, as shed realized she'd better try and wash away any trace of his seed, since she wasn't using birth control anymore, because until now, she'd had no man in her life to worry about getting her pregnant. Of course, there was no way she wanted another baby at the age of forty-two, especially having a young man like Tommy, not yet out of his teens, as the father.

In the shower, she threw back her head and shuddered, as she parted her lips, aiming the showerhead right at her quivering pussy. Then she started to smile as she thought how crazy it would be to get knocked-up on her very first walk on the wild side.

The next night, the team was leaving the arena in high spirits after shutting out the hometown favorites. All of them taking turns slapping the goalie on the back, after he'd done such an amazing job of keeping their opponents pucks out of the net.

About to step onto the bus, Tommy came up behind Connie and whispered in her ear, "I want you sitting in the back seat -- by yourself."

A little shiver went through her as she smiled and nodded her head that she understood.

He had already texted and told her to wear her little black flared skirt to the game. And though it had been a little chilly in the stands, her pussy was nearly burning up now that she knew what he had in mind.

12