All Comments on 'Seducing the Neighbor Girl Ch. 09'

by Midday_Crisis

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fitting ending!

I love your writing. Great story. Can't wait to read more from you. Bravo!

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Yeah, sins of the Father and all that. Poetic justice that Grace falls for a man eight years older than she is, but really that is not a lot of difference. Nice ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally

Was thinking you were just going to leave hanging unfinished like so many other people have great ending 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for great tale

Excellent series, love every chapter of it. Top score, hope to read more from you in future.

tompo296tompo296over 11 years ago

Well Done, a super end to a super story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed this story, the very best I come across I save on my hard drive, this one has joined them. I look forward to reading more of your work.

hoosier76hoosier76over 11 years ago

Thank you for a sexy and entertaining story. Can't wait till your next!

ottokarottokarover 11 years ago
wow!

very well done! hot and romantic story! what's next?

LordBennett2001LordBennett2001over 11 years ago
The Best

I loved the story. You are doing great I wish I could put something like it. to paper. Keep the good work going. I will read all your stories and add you to my fav's

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Late ..

Just got through reading your story one chapter after another and to tell you the truth ~~ I could not stop until I had read all of the chapters 1 thru. 9 and can't wait until you write another full story as you sure have the knack for this kind of writing.!

One of the best ones that I have read in awhile.**

Thank you.

Jacko

Drawu12Drawu12over 11 years ago
Really good read!

I really enjoyed this series. I had read part one and two sometime back before you'd gotten any further. Forgot to bookmark it to come back to but did 'favorite' you. Noticed the title again while looking through my 'favs' and realized I'd left you too soon and picked up where I left off last time. Sure am glad I did that! Definately a great series of stories that I really loved. Great job in every respect. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Thanks.

azroxxazroxxover 11 years ago
very nice!

Hook, line and sinker! Loved it..

yowietooyowietooover 11 years ago

great story, very well written-totally rivetting. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally!

Might be the best & nicest story I've read here. Really loved it!

Thanks!

Norka7221Norka7221about 11 years ago
My kind of writing

I read the entire series at one sitting. It was believable and touching. Perhaps you will do a similar series on Grace ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Only 5 from 5 ;)

Thank you for showing us that sex can be hot/sweet/spicy/ funny.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

You have a talented pen. Use it more often :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ALL FIVES 111

This is the second time I have read your series. It is very outstanding. Really, a romance-love story. True love among the characters; strong emotion. Yes, there were little spelling or word use errors; but, I will not blame you; probably the fault of the proof-reader or "type-setter." As I joke, I was BA Economics, and MBA Finance and Human resources; and inwardly a frustrated English major. I enjoy reading; but do not attempt writing. I leave that to people like you, who (I believe) are much better than me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nice Read

I must say how much I enjoyed this series. The consistency was excellent, the events were well written, and the emotions presented came across as real. This was more about romance than sex. As such I enjoyed these stories more than many others. Thank you for a great series.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
A brilliant story...

that stands head and shoulders above most other stories on Literotica. I loved it, and I'll reread it several more times in the future, I'm sure. Too bad I can only give it five stars. Thanks for posting all nine chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
truly a joy to read

if we were living in more accepting times, you could just print this and sale it as high literature. you could still take out most of the steamier parts and sell this as a great romance novel, it was that good. thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story made me take a step back

Take out the steamy parts, (or please leave them in ) and this little story made me remember a little of what romance was about. If only I could get my wife to read it (she wouldn't understand why I had read it in the first place which might be part of the problem). It made me not give up. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

Just read this again and loved it just as much as the first time. Please write another series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Awesome, love the characters and the story. I'm seduced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great series!

well written, mostly realistic, imaginative, very hot ... and real english!!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 8 years ago
I read the whole series

Before I made any comments, but I scored each chapter a 5*!

I loved the series! It got corny a few times but that didn't detract from how much I liked it! I didn't want it to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Series!

I really loved this series. Got to know and get comfortable with the characters. Now that I've read it all, I'll have to check out another one of your story series.

DalhawkDalhawkover 7 years ago
Best Series Ever

Just finished reading this series for the second time. Enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like most of the other comments...

...I just wanted to say this was the best series ever. And I NEVER read series. Thanks for making my first time special. No pun intended. But really, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written & FUN too!

Thanks, Couldn’t put this story down. Love your skill at writing & kept finding myself laughing out loud. You’re a star - (& got 5* for each lovely chapter)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
IT ENDED

With another laugh for me.

And another 5 stars for you.

Paul in Oklahoma

rapperbsrapperbsover 3 years ago
Really enjoyed this one!

Your story is very well written, it was a great, enjoyable read. I liked how things came around on them with their daughter, like it did for Paige’s parents! Enjoyed the sex as well, it just added to the story to make an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just finished binge reading all 9 chapters today. A hot young lady with a brain and a sense of humor. And a caring slightly older fellow who appreciates much more than just her body. What a concept! Loved it. 5 stars.

vuktvuktover 2 years ago

Finally some stories that are actually erotic literature, instead of bad attempt to convert (bad) porn into words.

I really enjoyed reading the whole "Seducing the Neighbor Girl" series. There are too many stories where everyone has 9 or 10 inch cock, and all woman are 36DD. This one could be (almost) a real life story.

Best thing I have read so far on Literotica. Two thumbs up!

Westwriter48Westwriter48over 2 years ago

Was hoping for a threesome but otherwise spectacular..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great love story, I enjoyed reading the entire series. Wish there was more but it started and ended perfectly.

PrettyGoodWomanPrettyGoodWoman11 months ago

Loved it. Started reading at 8 pm finished at 7 am. Could not put it down

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very cute and very sexy. Extremely well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidday_Crisis@Midday_Crisis
763 Followers
There will be more stories. Please be patient.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories