All Comments on 'Seducing the Neighbor'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Of course Ellen knows about it, why else tell him Pam wasn't getting sex and wanted a lover. Saves Ellen having to suffer her hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going

Jim needs to show Pam that she has been missing out on anal and not only will she cum and cum, she'll learn that she can squirt with a cock up her butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STOP sign

I stopped reading in the second paragraph, when I ran into "had cummed". Please, we use (what's left of) the English language around these parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sorry to the last anny....cummed IS proper English

cummed is a proper form.....look it up...you will see

jonnydoughjonnydoughalmost 4 years ago

I liked the story. I agree his wife knows and sets it up so he can get the relief she can't give. I also why people with anonymous and no stories bitch. Write your story. People read free porn and bitch.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 3 years ago

Mutual satisfaction when neither spouse is there for them, at least Ellen tacitly grants permission. "Pam is missing sex", "I'm going shopping again". I fully understand Jim's position with a wife who rejects sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mm , very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.