Seducing the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
689 Followers

"Damn girl, you do have some fabulous tits. I can't wait to have those wrapped around my balls as you suck me. But for now..." Jim hooked his thumbs in the band of her leggings and pulled them to her ankles.

He pushed her onto the bed, then pulled the leggings off over her feet. He quickly pulled off his shorts and shirt, then climbed onto the bed with her. He climbed between her legs, put the head of his hard cock against her wet entrance and with a groan and a shove, buried it inside her.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" He groaned as he began to fuck her.

He didn't know how she was going to respond, but a moment later he felt her heels against his sides as she raised her legs high, giving him total access to her pussy. She felt so wet and warm, her tits felt so damned good against his chest as he plunged into her, it wasn't long before he was close to cumming.

He felt her move, then felt her heels against his ass cheeks as she began to use the leverage to pull her hips up, meeting each of his strokes into her. He was almost ready to cum when he heard her squeal, then felt her pussy pulse as she came a second time. When he felt that he couldn't stop. He slammed deep into her as his cock throbbed, emptying his balls into her depths. After, he lay still buried inside her, breathing hard.

"Damn girl!" Jim said, "That was fabulous!"

"We shouldn't have." Pam whispered, but as she did Jim felt her hips rotate and push towards him.

"Yea well...we did. So...again?" He asked as he put his mouth over one of her nipples.

"Oh...oh...we...shouldn't...we...oh...really shouldn't..." she protested as she pushed her chest up, shoving her nipple deeper into his mouth.

Jim grinned and began to kiss downward over her stomach as he said, "Yea, but we're going to. I'm going to eat your cum filled pussy then I'm going to fuck you again."

As his mouth touched the top of her slit he heard her moan again, then felt her legs part farther. He used his thumbs to spread her swollen, wet pussy lips, then slammed his mouth onto her clit. She let out a long groan as he sucked on her clit and lashed it with his tongue. After a few seconds he pushed two fingers into her slippery hole, curled them and began to massage her G spot as he worked on her clit with his tongue. As he did she let out a long moan and her hips began to hump up toward his invading fingers. He was completely surprised and pleased when, 3 or 4 minutes later her hips began to quiver, her moan turned into a high pitched keen and he felt her pussy begin to pulse around his fingers as she came.

He didn't stop or slow down. He kept right on licking her, right on rubbing her G spot and over the next 15 minutes she climaxed three more times. By that time Jim's cock had sprang back to life. He climbed up and shoved it into her and began to fuck her. This second time around it took Jim a while to cum. He fucked her steadily for 10 minutes before his cock erupted inside her. As it did he felt her legs wrap around him and draw him deeper into her. When he finished he lay atop her huffing for breath. Pam lay quietly under him, her legs still wrapped around him, her only movement was her hand stroking his hair. He finally pulled out and rolled off her. He lay next to her gently rubbing one nipple with the tip of his finger.

"Damn girl." Jim said, "I don't know why your husband doesn't want sex with you. You are fabulous!"

Pam turned her face to his and whispered, "We shouldn't have."

"You keep saying that." Jim said, "but we did and I loved it. Didn't you?"

Pam stared at him for a long moment then slowly nodded her head as a tiny smile tilted the corners of her mouth.

"Good. Now I've got to go before your kids wake up. We don't want them finding me and you in the bed naked together now do we?"

Jim climbed off the bed and pulled on his clothes. Pam lay watching him. When he was dressed he leaned down and put his lips over one nipple, giving it a gentle suck.

He stood grinned and said, "I'll let myself out."

Jim went home and showered, not wanting to smell like sex when Ellen got home. The rest of the day he watched TV and relived in his head his time with Pam. Jim didn't see Pam again until Thursday. He went over that afternoon and mowed her lawn, then knocked on her door. When she answered the door she was dressed in an old sweat shirt and baggy sweat pants. Jim could hear the TV in the back ground.

"Your lawn is done." He told her.

"Thank you." She said and he could hear a note of tension in her voice.

They stood in silence for a few long seconds then Jim said, "Its hot today. I could use a beer."

"I...aw...we...aw...ok." Pam stammered.

As Jim stepped closer and Pam slowly backed up to allow him to enter.

She turned and walked toward the kitchen as she said, "The kids are awake."

As she was opening two beers Jim asked, "Where are they?"

"In their room playing." Pam said as she handed him his beer.

Jim took sip of his beer, then set it down, stepped over in front of Pam, put a hand on the counter on each side of her and asked, "So? Are we going to talk about what we did?"

"We shouldn't have." Pam said her eyes lowered.

Jim put his finger under her chin and pulled her face up until her eyes met his,"Yea, you said that before, a bunch of times. But we did. And I loved it. And you haven't said we won't again. The question is did you...will you?"

"I...aw...we...aw..." Pam stammered, then a flood of words tumbled forth, "Yes! Yes I did! A lot! But I felt so...guilty, so dirty after! I don't think we should do it again!"

"You shouldn't feel guilty. Your husband is off fucking a bunch of other women. And dirty? Why? Sex is sex. Fucking is fun. And you're damned good at it."

"But...you're...you're s so old!" Pam whined.

"Yea, but I can make you cum can't I?" Jim said with a grin, "and I can do it again and again and again!"

"But..." Pam began.

Jim glanced at the hallway to make sure no kids were in sight, then leaned down and smothered her protest with his mouth. As he kissed her he felt her body grow ridged. Quickly he pushed his hand under her sweat shirt and down into her sweat pants until his finger found the top of her slit. As he pinned her clit to her pubic bone and began to rub it he felt her body tremble, then relax and heard a low moan come from her.

He pulled his mouth from hers and whispered, "It doesn't matter how old I am, I can make you feel really good. I can make you cum and cum and cum."

"But...it's not right." Pam moaned as Jim felt her spread her legs farther apart.

"Maybe not, but it's so good and so much fun!" He whispered as he slid two fingers into her warm wet hole and used his thumb to rub her clit.

"The kids...are awake." Pam groaned as he finger fucked her.

"Yea I know. So you're going to cum on my fingers, then we'll see what you can do for me." He whispered, "Cum for me baby. Cum for me."

Jim stood there with his fingers buried in her pussy finger fucking her, rubbing her clit with his thumb and whispering to her to cum for him until he felt her body stiffen, felt her rise onto her tiptoes and heard her groan as she climaxed. When her climaxed started to recede, Jim pulled his fingers out of her pussy and with a grin licked her juices from them. As before Pam couldn't take her eyes from the sight of his tongue lapping up her nectar.

When he we was done he grinned again and said, "Go tell your kids you'll be in the garage for a couple of minutes."

Pam nodded as if in a trance, then walked down the hall to the kids room and said, "Kids, mommy's going to be in the garage for a minute. I'll be right back."

Jim followed Pam out to the garage. When they were standing next to her car Jim unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard rod.

"Time to see what kind of cock sucker you are." He said as he put a hand on her shoulder and urged her to her knees.

Without a word of protest she dropped to her knees, stared at his hard cock for a moment then wrapped her hand around the base, leaned forward and began to suck on it.

After fingering her to a climax Jim was horny as hell and it took less then 2 minutes before he grunted, "Oh fuck! Here...it...comes!!"

Pam swallowed each spurt as it entered her mouth. When she downed the last one she pulled he mouth from his cock and looked up at him.

"Damn girl!" Jim said, "Your husbands an idiot! I'd be home every night if I were him fucking you every way I could!"

Jim reached down and pulled her to her feet, then pulled her close and kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth. At first Pam stood rigid, then she moaned, relaxed and melted against him.

Jim pulled back and said, "I'll be back for more of your pussy."

He left through the garage door. Pam stood staring after him until he was out of sight. Saturday Ellen told Jim she was going shopping again and would be home late. Jim knew Pam's lawn didn't need to be mowed and she hadn't asked him to do anything else, so he didn't have an excuse to go to over to her house. It hit him though that he didn't need an excuse. He'd just go over and see if he could fuck her again. As he thought about what time he should the phone rang. It was Pam.

"Hi. Aw...could you...aw...could you come over? We need to talk about...well you know." Pam asked.

"Sure! When?" Jim asked, wondering what she wanted to say.

"About 1:00 PM." Pam said.

"I'll be there!" Jim replied.

Jim showered and was staring at the clock impatiently as the hands moved slowly toward 1. Finally they were there... Jim dashed out the door, across the lawn and knocked on Pam's door. Pam opened the door a crack, peeked out then stepped back to let him in. As Jim entered and caught sight of Pam he was stunned. She wasn't dressed in her usual leggings and top, or her sweats. This time she had on a light blue baby doll nighty. Without a word Pam locked the door, took his hand and lead him down the hall to her bedroom.

When they got there she turned and said, "We need to talk for a minute. The kids are at the park. I hired a baby sitter to take them. We have 3 hours before they come home. The first two times we did it I felt guilty and dirty. I wasn't sure why I enjoyed it. After thinking about it I realized I liked you taking advantage of me. I liked the feeling of being guilty, of fucking someone other then my husband. It made me cum so hard. I don't want to divorce Carl and I know you don't want to divorce Ellen. So I've decided I'll fuck you anyway you want any time we can, but Carl and Ellen can't find out. Are you ok with that?"

Jim grinned and replied, "Oh hell yes!"

He stepped closer, took hold of the bottom of her nighty and pulled it up and off, leaving her in nothing but a pair of place panties as he said, "Let's get this show on the road!"

As he filled his hands with her ample tits Pam moaned, "Talk dirty to me. Call me names...then fuck me hard!"

Jim leaned in until his lips were against her ear and whisper, "You are a little slut you know that? You're married but you're giving me your pussy to use and fuck and lick when ever I want! A little fuck slut! And I'm going to use you like one too! The first thing you're going to do is wrap those big titties around my balls and suck me until I cum in your mouth, then I'm going to eat you pussy and fuck you until you cum a couple of times and I'm satisfied."

"Oh yes...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!" Pam groaned.

As Jim dropped his pants he grinned and thought, 'A sweet piece of young momma pussy who loves to fuck right next door and she's all mine!'

Jim pushed her back onto the bed and said, "Spread your legs and let me see your pussy."

Pam whimpered and complied, grabbing her feet and pulling them up until her knees were touching the bed on each side of her and her legs were as wide as she could get them.

"Yea this is going to be fun for a long time to come." Jim said with a grin as he buried his face between her legs.

Comshaw
Comshaw
689 Followers
12