Seducing The Neighbours Pt. 02

Story Info
Anne and James rack up the conquest count.
6.6k words
4.71
10.4k
12
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Part 1

Four days after Callum had fucked her, Anne had finally stopped being pestered for a repeat performance. While she hadn't ruled out any future repeats, she had other conquests to pursue first.

She'd told Callum it was the first time she'd had sex with someone else without James being there too. He had been there, watching from the bottom of the stairs of course. And masturbating. And filming as Anne found out when he showed her the footage he'd shot on his phone.

She'd asked Callum not to mention it around the others as she didn't know what James's reaction would be. To keep him happy, she'd sent him a couple of photos. The first was her lying on her back, hands gripping her ankles, legs splayed back and open, her knees pushing her 36D breasts together. Her pussy was wet and open, inviting. She added the caption 'In position waiting for you to make me happy. The second was a shot taken downwards, Anne kneeling, her hands squeezing her breasts together, mouth open and tongue out, her eyes almost pleading. 'For the finishing shot' that caption read. After sending them, she'd heard nothing from Callum for a good two hours.

James was working indoors, he'd taken his car to the garage for a service and decided to work from home for the day rather than journey to his work. Anne slipped on her favourite white bikini and went out by the pool. she'd been trying to tease James by walking around naked, bending in front of him, but however tempted he was the work he was doing was fairly important and he had to resist her temptations to get it finished.

Anne moved the loungers away from the pool and lay down a huge beach towel. Wearing her sunglasses, she saw George from next door in his bedroom window, no top on, as usual, his skin looking more tanned than normal. It was a little weird as Anne had only seen him in the garden once. Anne had long since gotten used to him watching her, and knew he'd not be moving from his viewing position for while with her in her bikini. She smiled to herself and lay down on her back so she could watch him too.

She wondered what the bottom half of him looked like. She'd seen him without a top on plenty of times, more than she'd seen him covered up. Perma-tanned, with a pot belly, his shoulders were quite wide. She wondered if he masturbated over her, or just liked to watch. She wondered how big his cock was.

Anne got up and jumped into the pool, getting her bikini wet and clingy. She got back onto the towel on her front, opening her legs a little more. The wet material clung to her arse like it was sprayed on. She closed her eyes and daydreamed. She dreamt George had got adventurous, appearing right by the fence, staring between her legs. With Anne not looking back, he hopped over the fence and crouched by Anne's feet. Starting from her ankle, he traced a line with his index finger up her inner leg and thigh, removing his finger just as it got close to her pussy, and tracing a line across her arse.

Anne felt a hand on her arse and jumped. Turning and looking, she saw Ellen with a hand full of suntan lotion, rubbing the lotion into Anne's buttocks.

"Sorry, they looked really red in the sun, and I thought you were asleep," she said.

"I was half-asleep, and thank you, they do feel a little sore," Anne answered.

"James is at work, isn't he? I saw his car wasn't in the driveway." Ellen asked, "Callum and Mum have gone shopping for the afternoon."

"Yes, he's at work," Anne lied.

Glancing behind Ellen, she saw George still in the window. She knew she had Ellen to herself. She hoped to give George a treat.

"You're wearing your mum's bikini?" Anne asked, noticing Ellen's outfit.

"Yes, I prefer this colour, I do like the red one you gave me though too," Ellen replied.

Anne got up and dropped down into the water again, urging Ellen in with her. They stayed in for a little while, and then Anne climbed out and lay on the towel. She quickly took her phone and sent a message to James. As she did so, Ellen gasped.

"Your bikini is see-through now, I can see your nipples and... oh," she started saying.

Anne looked to where she was gazing. Sure enough, you could make out the shape of her pussy lips through the wet fabric. Anne giggled and pulled Ellen out of the pool, lying her across the towel.

"Yours are the same too, well I can see the shape anyway," Anne laughed.

"I have ghost nipples," Ellen exclaimed, "like my pale skin and blonde hair, they're a very light colour, not like yours."

She pulled her bikini top down to show Anne.

"They are still very nice though," Anne said, rubbing a finger across each one, feeling them stiffen beneath her touch. Ellen moaned softly.

Anne stopped to remove her own bikini top and hung it over the washing line. She held her hand out until Ellen passed hers to her, then stooped and removed her bikini bottoms too. Ellen looked at her shocked.

"There's nobody around, and you'll be uncomfortable sitting in a wet bikini," Anne said, glancing up towards the bedroom window where James now stood watching them.

Her plan worked, as Ellen quickly looked around, and then slid the bottoms down her legs. She had a faint bush of very blonde pubic hair, barely noticeable against her skin. Anne lay on her side on the towel, patting beside herself to tell Ellen to lie too. They gazed at each other for a few seconds.

"You're very pretty Ellen. Would you like to kiss me again?" Anne asked.

Ellen lay looking at her, plucking the courage up. She looked around again, then leaned in and kissed Anne. Anne opened her mouth and their tongues entwined, her hand going onto Anne's hip. Anne responded by rubbing a finger lightly over Ellen's nipple, then down over her stomach and pausing right at her pubic area.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," she whispered.

Ellen responded by opening her legs a little, Anne's hand slid down slowly and softly until her finger traced over Ellen's clit. Ellen arched her back and groaned loudly, pushing her hips against Anne's hand, creating more pressure on her clit, and arching her back more. Anne stopped momentarily to ease Ellen over onto her back.

Knowing she was facing at a good angle for both George and James, she put her hands on Ellen's thighs and pushed them wide apart. She slid a finger down across Ellen's clit, sliding along her wet folds, pushing it slightly into her pussy, watching her face contort with pleasure. She bowed her head down, and took a nipple into her mouth, biting it softly, and licking around it, She moved down her body, soft tender kisses while still keeping the same momentum with her finger. Kissing downwards until she reached her clit, coinciding her tongue flicking over it with pushing two fingers into her soaking wet hole.

Ellen groaned loudly, her hand going to the back of Anne's head.

"Oh fuck, that's so good, don't stop," she cried out.

Anne teased her clit for a while, soft delicate kisses to prolong the teasing. When she thought she was ready, she took her fingers from Ellen's pussy, and slid her middle finger against Ellen's arsehole. Ellen tensed but didn't say anything. Anne ran her finger around it, then back to her pussy, then back again, teasing her puckered hole.

"Holy fucking shit, oh fuck," Ellen cried out loudly.

Her back arched more and more, pushing against the finger, Anne teasing her clit more while Ellen arched, Anne's finger sliding in to the first knuckle.

"Finger my pussy too," pleaded Ellen.

Anne moved down slightly and inserted two fingers of her other hand into Ellen's pussy. She started to simultaneously finger both holes, watching Ellen's face. Knowing she was getting close, she moved her head down and licked at Ellen's clit again. Ellen's hands went and pulled at her nipples, her cries of pleasure filling the air, her body shaking as he came. Anne quickly glanced up, both George and James were still in their viewing positions.

Ellen lay by the pool, a contented look on her face. She turned onto her side, gazing at Anne lying naked next to her.

"Can I do you now?" she asked tentatively, "I'm not sure how good I'll be though."

"Just do to me what you'd like done to you," Anne smiled.

Ellen paused, then pushed Anne so she was lying on her back. Stooping over her on all fours she pushed her tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately. Their tongues swirled together as Ellen moved a hand and started squeezing one of Anne's breasts, gripping her nipple between her thumb and finger she pulled and let it go, pinching at it roughly. Her mouth left Anne's and she kissed gently around her neck, under her ears, soft delicate touches completely opposite to the rough manhandling of Anne's nipples, which she pulled in turn.

Her mouth moved down to the large pillowy breasts and her head rubbed hard against them. While pulling on one nipple, she took the other in her mouth, suckling and then biting it, pulling it with her teeth until it plopped out again. Anne's nipples were starting to sting at the rough treatment, but she made a mental note that Ellen liked this for next time. Next time. She smiled at herself. They hadn't finished this time yet and her mind was making future plans.

She came back to Earth as Ellen started moving down her body, kissing the top of her stomach while still tweaking and pulling her nipples. As she lowered and thrust her tongue into Anne's navel, her hands moved and she raked her fingernails softly down each side, over her hips and across each buttock. Each time she pressed a little harder, red finger trails appeared over Anne's sides.

Her mouth slid further down until, almost at the special spot, she twisted and kissed Anne's inner thighs, her hair brushing between her legs. Anne started to move around, trying to initiate contact with her clit, Ellen countering by grabbing hold of each buttock tightly, her nails embedded in the flesh, holding her still. She bobbed out her tongue and darted it into her wet folds. Anne groaned and arched her back, then Ellen delicately pressed her tongue against her clit, and held it in place. Anne squirmed under her, still being held firmly by the hands gripping her arse.

Suddenly Ellen stopped and moved her around onto all fours, her face down on the towel and her round arse open and inviting as Ellen pushed her legs wide apart. She felt Ellen move behind her, getting into a kneeling position, then hands on each buttock again. Anne felt a rush of cool air as her arse cheeks were pulled apart, then the unmistakable wetness of Ellen's tongue lapping at her. The touch of her tongue on her clit sent a rush of wellness flooding through Anne's body. Ellen tongued her clit for a while, then slid it backwards, through her sodden labia, and coming to rest on her puckered arsehole. Her buttocks still pulled wide apart, Anne felt Ellen push her tongue into her arse like a mini cock.

Ellen started to tongue-fuck Anne's arse, now standing crouched over her, her legs by Anne's shoulders, her hands still gripping her buttocks and pulling them apart. Anne could feel a river of saliva dripping down her pussy and thighs, mixing with her flow of juices. Ellen stopped momentarily.

"You like that eh? Tell me what you want?" she asked.

"Fingers," grunted Anne, "make me cum."

Ellen raised a hand and slapped Anne's arse hard. Anne yelped loudly, not expecting it. Ellen laughed.

"You're not cumming yet," Ellen teased, "Not until I say you're ready. And you didn't say please."

Finishing the sentence she slapped Anne's other buttock hard. Anne yelped again, two bright red handmarks now adorned her skin, one on each buttock. Ellen stuck her tongue into her arse again, then quickly slid her tongue across the red marks, her saliva cooling and soothing. The pain subsiding, Ellen smacked her again. She quickly moved her hand down and roughly inserted three fingers into Anne's pussy. Anne's yelp quickly turned to a loud groan as Ellen fingered her pussy quickly.

She teased Anne relentlessly. Each time her body started to quiver, she'd pause and smack her arse, each buttock in turn. After fingering her pussy for a while, she inserted the same three fingers deep into Anne's arse. She finger-fucked her at the same fast pace, still pausing to smack her arse now and again.

"Please," begged Anne, "I need to cum," she said between groans.

"Okay, no more teasing, only because I want to cum too," Ellen answered.

She instructed Anne to lie on her back and stood over her. She crouched, put her arms behind Anne's legs, and used them to push her knees back towards her shoulders, her body almost doubled. She sank her hips, her pussy coming into contact with Anne's mouth.

"Lick me," she demanded.

Anne stuck out her tongue, Ellen rubbing her mound across her face and nose, while she leant forward a little. Anne's gaping holes stared up at her, and getting her balance right she pushed three fingers into her pussy and arse simultaneously. She fucked her holes quickly, pushing her clit down onto Anne's tongue. Knowing she was getting close, and sensing Anne was too, she leaned a little more and her tongue met Anne's clit.

Anne started to cum immediately at her touch, her back arching and her body shaking. Ellen ground down onto her face more, her own orgasm close too. She watched on as Anne squirted over the towel, and Ellen ground down further. Her arsehole made contact with Anne's nose and that was enough for her to cum also, raising herself as she gushed all over Anne's face.

The two ladies lay slumped on the towel, Anne still on her back with her legs still spread wide apart, Ellen lying on her side facing away from her towards the pool. Anne gazed down her body, her slender frame and pert buttocks, and then heard a faint noise. Turning towards it she saw George standing by the fence, his phone out pointed between her legs. She pulled a face at him and waved a hand at him to go. He quickly stooped down behind the fence as Ellen turned around.

"We'll have to do that again sometime," she smiled, "but now I have to go home before mum and Callum get back."

She leaned down and kissed Anne, not giving her a chance to answer. Picking up her bikini she sauntered back to the gate to her garden, waving back to Anne and blowing a kiss as she went through. Anne looked at the fence, George seemed to have gone. She glanced towards her own house, James stood in the window still, his thumb up and a huge grin on his face, a finger on the other hand pointing towards the fence. Anne looked towards where he pointed. Was that a shadow she could see through the wooden slats?

Anne stood and walked over, peeped over the fence to where George was still crouched down. Seeing Anne, he stood up. Anne gasped as quietly as she could. Not only was George naked, but his lower half was also as tanned and leathery-looking as his upper half that she'd seen plenty of times. She gasped because his erection, about eight inches long, was the same colour.

"Erm, hi," he said, "I wasn't sure if the other girl had gone or not," he said.

His voice was distinguished, gentlemanly. Anne felt her heart flutter a little. It suited his suave look.

"I assume you don't mind me watching, I stopped hiding a long time ago when I knew you'd seen me previously," he continued, "It's a pity, it's more of a turn-on if they don't know you can see."

"And filming too," Anne smiled and nodded towards his phone.

"That's the first time, honest, it was too much of a temptation when I saw it was the younger girl from the other side to you. She's got a great body, just like her mums," George smirked.

"Her mums?" Anne asked puzzled.

"Yeah, she gets changed with the light on and the curtains open, same time every night. I stand over the road where there is no street light, then I know she can't see me. I had to take pictures of her though, I wasn't brave enough to masturbate in the street," George explained.

His cock jerked as he spoke about her. Anne didn't blame him, she'd seen James do the same when she'd teased him about her.

"So, you want to fuck her too?" Anne asked.

"I very much doubt either of you would fuck old me, and you're married anyway," he answered.

"He's fine as long as he gets to join in or watch," Anne said, pointing towards their bedroom window.

James waved, George motionless as he stared up at the window.

"Does Sally know you?" she asked, pointing to the other neighbour's house.

"I don't think so, why?" George asked.

"I have an idea," Anne smirked, "Let me talk to James and I'll let you know if he thinks my plan might work."

She picked up her bikini and walked back to the house, knowing George was watching her arse sway as she moved away from him. She raced upstairs to James, and told him her plan to which James readily agreed, so much so that talking about it gave him an erection, Anne greedily taking him into her mouth.

A couple of days later she got the chance to talk to Sally with nobody else about. She'd poured a couple of large glasses of wine to loosen her up, then moved the conversation to talking about sex. Sally had let slip that she'd nearly been caught with her dildo by Ellen. The dildo was a new purchase, her ex had been very controlling about things like that, not letting her go out alone, and telling her to dress down if she did go out. The dildo was more about doing something for herself rather than a cock replacement. Pouring Sally another large glass, Anne looked at her and smiled.

"I told you that you could borrow James if you wanted, and if you're here then Callum and Ellen can't walk in on you," Anne told her.

"I still think you're winding me up," Sally said shocked, "and you'd really just watch?"

"I've watched him before, and I'd quite like to see you naked," Anne giggled.

"It just doesn't seem fair on you," Sally replied.

"Well, I may just join in myself if I get turned on enough?" Anne asked.

Sally looked at her to judge whether she meant it. Gulping down her wine, she paused in thought.

"I'm not used to being able to choose. As long as you're okay with it, then yes I'd like to," she told Anne.

Anne smiled. That was part one of her plan sorted. Part two should be easy enough. Part three would be the fun part.

Plans were set in place for that weekend. Sally checked with Callum and Ellen that they'd be fine if she had drinks with James and Anne, and possibly stay overnight despite possibly only being next door. The twins told her to go out and let her hair down and enjoy herself, pleased that she was doing something for herself instead of them. Anne told her James had said to dress similar to last time, and she delivered.

Anne answered the door to her, Sally was dressed in a figure-hugging crimson red dress, with matching shoes and a clutch bag, and also lipstick. Her legs were encased in white nylon, Anne's immediate thought as to whether she was wearing stockings or not, there was no visible sign of a suspender belt. She poured Sally a large glass of wine and told her that James was sitting out by the pool, telling her to join him while she finished getting ready. She went upstairs where she'd laid out several sets of lingerie, picking out a black set to contrast with Anne's white ones.

Anne selected a black lacy chemise set, black stockings and a lacy suspender belt to finish it off. She put on a black lace robe and went to the window. James was pouring Sally another drink already, her hands resting on his upper arms as she smiled and giggled at his every word. Things had started very nicely.

Anne went and joined them in the garden, noticing Sally admiring her in her undies.

"How are you guys getting on then?" she asked.

"James has very strong arms doesn't he?" Sally giggled, taking a large gulp of wine again.

Anne nodded at James who unbuttoned and removed the short sleeve shirt he'd been wearing. Sally gasped at his toned body and again noticed his shorts were quite tight.

12