Seducing The Neighbours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look a little overdressed now, let me help you out," Anne exclaimed.

She stood behind Sally and pulled the zip down her back, standing Sally up she pushed the dress off her shoulders and let it slide to the floor. Sally was left between them both, white hold-up stockings encased her slender legs, a white lace bra and a white lace thong, her arms tried their best to cover herself. James smiled and nodded his approval.

Anne turned Sally to face her, then pulled her close, their tongues entwined as they kissed passionately. Sally reached up to cup Anne's large breasts, one in each hand, then felt something behind her. James stood behind her, his cock nudging against her arse cheeks, his hands reaching around and playing with her nipples as she lightly kissed her neck. Sally groaned at his touch, squirming between them both. She felt James's hand wander down her body, sliding into the front of her thong.

Suddenly realising what was happening she jumped, looking shocked. Anne asked if she was okay.

"Are we, erm, going to do it here, outside?" Sally asked, glancing towards her own house.

"Just warming up, then we can go inside where it's more comfortable," James answered.

Sally seemed at ease at his voice. Anne glanced up towards the other neighbour's house. George was in the window as expected. Making sure Sally couldn't see, she waved him down.

Anne took Sally's hand and pushed it onto the front of James's shorts. Sally squeezed gently, enjoying the feel of his semi-erect cock in her hand. Anne started to push down his shorts, pushing Sally into a crouching position. His cock now in front of her, she started to stroke it while staring at it intently. Anne glanced at the fence where George now stood, a small video camera in hand.

"Take him in your mouth Sally, taste how good he is," Anne urged.

She sensed Sally's reluctance as she gazed quickly around the garden, scanning to see if anyone was watching. She didn't notice George by the fence.

"I'm not brave enough to do anything outdoors I don't think," Sally stuttered.

"There's a first time for everything," Anne urged, "and once you've done so we'll go inside, I know you'll be eager to when you feel your mouth around him," Anne told her.

Sally looked at her and smiled. Anne was right, his cock looked so inviting, and she knew she was getting her thong wet at the thought of it being inside her later. Sally dipped her head down, taking half of James's cock down the first time. James threw his head back and groaned loudly, loud enough that Sally didn't hear George gasp at her willingness.

She also didn't notice Anne back away slightly, getting out of George's shot so he just filmed the other two. After a few minutes James's cock glistened with saliva, Anne knelt behind Sally and slid a finger between her legs.

"Seems like it's time to take this inside, you seem ready and it's starting to get dark anyway," Anne instructed them.

Sally giggled as James walked away, his erection jutting and waving as he moved. As they went towards the house, Anne walked behind, signalling to George. James directed them to the living room as Anne had told him earlier. He sprawled across the large sofa. Sally stood in front of him, staring down at his body. Anne leaned behind her, undoing her bra and letting it slide to the floor, then sliding Sally's thong halfway down her arse. Turning her and bending her forwards, Sally peeled the thong off completely, James playfully slapping her pert arse.

"Very nice, I can't wait for you to be sitting on my face," James said.

"No time like the present," Anne answered.

She pushed James down along the sofa and Sally slid a leg over him. James put his hands around onto the small of her back and pulled her to him, Sally groaning loudly as his tongue found her wet folds. She closed her eyes and ground against him. Anne moved away slowly and quietly and opened the front door. George stepped in, still holding the video camera and with a very obvious erection in his trousers.

"Stay by the stairs, if we start to go up to the bedroom move into the kitchen out of the way and then follow us up," Anne whispered, "and remember to stay quiet. Oh, and if you want to lose the trousers put them in the kitchen so they're out of the way."

George did so immediately before he started filming again. Anne walked back into the room where Sally had now lay along with James, taking his cock into her mouth. Anne removed her chemise set and stood naked except for her stockings and suspender belt. She quickly checked that George was filming, went behind Sally and pulled her buttocks apart, then inserted her tongue into her puckered arsehole. Sally groaned loudly despite her mouth being full of James's cock, her hips bucking quickly and wildly, the two tongues working their magic. Between them both they didn't take long to make her cum, her body shaking as James's cock slid from her mouth, her body slumped along him.

Anne pulled her off him, and then James got into a sitting position, his arse right on the edge of the cushions. Sally looked at Anne and asked if she was still sure. Anne nodded, and Sally straddled James. With her knees planted on either side of his legs, she guided his cock into her pussy, her head tilted back in pleasure. She gasped as his cock filled her up, and finally getting all into her she stopped to get her breath back. Getting accustomed to him, she started to ride him, slowly and methodically at first, then getting quicker as her hands went to his shoulders. She felt Anne's hand wander between her legs, trying for her clit, her hand being knocked away with each movement.

Sally stopped riding and without removing his cock, swivelled so she was facing the other way. Her back pressed against his firm torso, his hands gripping her pert breasts for extra leverage, her feet now planted on the sofa allowing her to ride him harder still. Her knees splayed far apart, her lips moved along his shaft as she rode quicker and quicker. Sensing she was getting close to orgasm again, Anne reached a hand down and fingered Sally's clit.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, don't stop!" Sally cried out as she came again. Juices flooded down both hers and James's thighs, Anne's hand getting extra wet as she kept it firmly pressed against Sally's clit. As Sally regained her composure and opened her eyes, she screamed.

"What the fuck?" she cried out.

Anne looked where she was looking. Clearly visible in the doorway, video camera in one hand and erection in the other, George was no longer trying to hide. The camera pointed directly at Sally, still plugged onto James's cock, his hands on her shoulders keeping her in place. Anne rubbed a finger over her clit again, making Sally moan.

"We've never watched ourselves back, we wanted to try something different," Anne whispered soothingly into Sally's ear, "and wouldn't you like a memento of tonight, a reminder of me letting you fuck my husband?"

"I get a copy too?" Sally spluttered in between moans of delight.

Anne nodded, winked at James, and then sank to her knees in front of George. Moving his hand, she sank her mouth onto his willing erection, bobbing her head on him, Sally felt James's cock jerking inside her. She turned her head to look at his face.

"Oh my, you do like watching her don't you?" she giggled.

James put his hands under Sally's armpits and lifted her, pulling her back down onto his length, taking her breath away. Sally leaned back against him, arms entwined behind his head, and lifted her arse slightly, enough to keep still while James fucked her from underneath. Her head resting at the side of James's, they both enjoyed watching Anne slobbering on George's cock.

James looked towards Anne who nodded back. James stopped and moved Sally's feet so they were planted on the floor. Still sitting on his cock, James put his hands on her back and pushed her forwards. He pushed Sally so she started riding him slowly, keeping her at the same angle. Anne withdrew her mouth from George's cock, saliva flowing off it and dripping on the floor, and taking hold of his erection shuffled over towards Sally pulling George with her. Moving George in front of Sally, Anne pointed his erection towards her. Sally looked at her, confused for a second.

"Suck his cock Sally, take both cocks at the same time," she urged.

Sally shook her head no.

"I erm, I've never had two before, erm, I'm not sure," she muttered, "but he is quite handsome and it's a nice looking cock."

"Try it, if you don't like it you can stop, we're not making you do anything you don't want to. Just think how good it will look when watching back," Anne said, the video camera in her hand.

Pointing the camera at Sally's mouth, she took Sally's hand and placed it around George's erection. Sally stroked him a couple of times, then bent her head and fed his cock into her mouth. George and James stayed as still as possible, Sally's rhythm pulling her off James's cock and taking more of George's cock into her mouth. She moaned loudly, clearly enjoying her new experience. Giving her a chance to get used to it, James took his middle finger and rubbed across her arsehole. Sally arched her back at his touch but didn't stop him. Keeping his finger there, he pushed it a little further inside every few thrusts Sally did, Sally squealing and moaning more and louder the further it went in. His finger finally all in, Sally came again.

"Swap around and fuck George for a while, then you can taste your cum on James's cock," she heard Anne whispering.

Turning her head she saw Anne focusing the camera on her face, taking in all her facial expressions from her orgasm. Sally nodded yes. She wanted that, no doubt at all in her mind. This was new and exciting. She moved, expecting James and George to swap places. Instead, James put his hand on her chin and bent her forwards, guiding her mouth to his cock. She licked along his shaft, their combined juices sending shockwaves through her body as he savoured the taste. Coating his cock, she took him into her mouth deeply, feeling hands gripping her hips. A cock nudged against her wet labia, and in one thrust it was pushed inside her.

Sally stopped momentarily, the force taking her breath away. George was not as long as James, but the extra width of his cock stretched her more. She could feel the veins along his cock rubbing against her inner walls. Now it was George's turn to guide her, his rhythm pushing her onto James's cock. She could hear Anne's encouragement, urging George to fuck her hard. She tried to nod but James held her head tight. Instead, she pushed back at George, urging him on. Sally could feel her stomach churn, surely that wasn't another orgasm on its way?

She got her answer a few minutes later. George, repeating what James had done earlier, pushed a finger into Sally's arsehole and kept it firmly in place, pushing it in unison with his cock in her pussy. The feeling of his finger in her arse sent her into oblivion, her legs shaking as she came again, her juices flooding down her thighs, her stockings soaking wet around the thighs. Letting her recover, James and George laid her gently onto the sofa.

"You do like your arse playing with don't you dirty girl?" Anne playfully mocked.

Sally nodded, smiling.

"You like anal then?" Anne asked.

"Honestly, I've never had anything in my arse before tonight, not even my fingers!" Sally cried out, "but the feeling is amazing."

"Well, how about if you try some cock in there then?" Anne instructed.

Sally looked at her bemused, a little worried. Fingers were one thing, but a much fatter and longer cock? She gulped thinking about it. Anne noticed her face and guessed what was going through her mind.

"Just think how much you enjoyed a finger, how much better would a cock feel? You can always say to stop if it's too much for you," Anne told her.

Sally thought about it. She'd already been thinking of trying her dildo in there at the next opportunity.

"Okay then, but be gentle please," she said, looking at the two men.

She heard Anne tell James to fetch something from upstairs, then passed the video camera back to George and pushed Sally down so she was kneeling, leaning onto the sofa. Sally felt her buttocks prised apart, a hand on each one, then gasped loudly as Anne inserted her tongue into her arsehole. She tongued all around and inside, getting her arse wet and ready, then she heard her tell her this might be a little cool. She felt a splash of liquid right onto her arsehole that made her jump a little.

"It's just lube to help loosen you up, the guys will put some on their cocks too," Anne assured her.

She replaced her tongue with fingers. Two, three and then four, stretching Sally's tight hole and making sure she was accustomed to the feeling. Sally groaned loudly, the pleasurable feelings overcoming the pain of her little virgin arsehole being stretched so wide.

"Right, it will still hurt a little, but the pleasure should overcome that. Just relax and you'll be fine," Anne whispered into her ear.

James moved closer, holding his erection, nudging it at the entrance to Sally's arse. He pushed forward as slowly and carefully as he could manage, Sally whimpering as his cock pushed deeper and deeper. Around four inches in, Anne stopped him.

"James will keep still now while you grind your hips back on him, take however long you want to get used to it," she instructed Sally.

Sally gripped the sofa cushions tightly, her face buried against them. She eased her hips forward, James's cock almost spilling out of her, then groaned loudly as she pushed back onto him. She repeated the move, a little more of James's cock sliding into her. About six inches in, she cried out and stopped moving.

James moved back, his cock sliding out of her noisily, a gooey mess trailing from her arsehole. Anne asked he she was okay, Sally replied that the position she was in was uncomfortable. Guiding her, Anne positioned her so her knees were on the edge of the cushions, her arms and head resting on the back. She told Sally to relax again, then nodded to George. He moved forward urgently, eagerly awaiting his turn. Not quite as slow as James, he fed his cock into Sally and started fucking her arse, slowly at first until he built up to a medium pace as he pushed further into her.

Sally was groaning loudly. James's cock had been nice, but George's fatter cock felt much better, despite it stretching her open more. Getting more and more used to it, Sally started pushing back. She turned to look behind her to see Anne crouched, smiling broadly, the video camera pointing directly to capture the cock sliding in and out of her. She felt a hand on her head, turning her to where James stood behind the sofa, guiding his cock into her mouth. As before, she rode them in unison, a mouth full of cock followed by an arse impaled on a fat cock. She felt fingers on her clit, and seconds later shook and quivered as another orgasm rolled through her body.

Sally lay along the sofa for a while, recovering her senses, looking up to see Anne alternating sucking on both cocks. She slurped greedily, pausing only to tell Sally how nice they tasted with the mixture of juices, but she could tell both men were getting ready to cum. She instructed Sally to sit in the middle of the sofa, her arse right on the edge of the cushions. George and James were on the sofa on either side of her, Sally taking a cock in each hand and alternating sucking on each one. Sensing they were close, Anne plunged between Sally's thighs and licked her soaking wet pussy.

Her hands went to Sally's knees, gripping the backs and pushing her legs up and out, her lips parting as her legs pushed wide apart. Her tongue went to Sally's clit, and she lapped at her like a cat at its milk. Sally felt a warm splash across her face, and tried to look where it was coming from. George's cock stopped her from turning too far, but as she did a big blob of James's cum landed right on the top of her nose. She felt more splashes, then felt George pulse. He shot down her throat, then she took his cock out and splashes rained across the other side of her face. More and more and more, was George ever going to stop cumming?

She felt her stomach churn, a familiar feeling, her orgasm brewing once again. Anne, sensing her body shake, inserted two fingers into Sally's arse. No thrusting, just plugging her. She tongued Sally's clit faster and faster, Sally crying out as she came again. Eventually, she looked down at herself, her white stockings almost completely soaked.

Exhausted, Anne told her she'd show her where the shower and guest bedroom were. Getting back downstairs George had dressed and was ready to leave.

"I'll put copies onto memory sticks for you all, and the video of you and Ellen on too," he smiled.

Shutting the door, James went to walk upstairs.

"Where do you think you're going, it's my turn now," Anne grinned, pulling James back towards the sofa.

12