Seducing the President's Son Ch. 03

Story Info
Colin races to find Zach before he loses him forever.
7.8k words
4.73
4.9k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COLIN

I could feel you underneath me, the heat coming off of your body like a furnace. You laid on your stomach on the bed, your arms gripping the sheets as I kissed your neck.

"Oh, baby," you moaned as my lips grazed your left ear.

My dick was so hard it was pulsing, leaving a sticky pool of precum all over your lower back as I continued to kiss your neck. I was teasing you deliberately. I wanted to hear you say those magic words...

"I want you inside me, Colin."

Hearing those words come out of your mouth always made me feel like I could shoot right then and there. My need for you burned so strong, but to hear the same need in you reflected back at me was something otherwordly...

I crouched down at the foot of the bed, grabbing your legs and pulling them apart. I could see your hard dick resting underneath your balls on top of the bed, just inches below your hole. I spread your legs further, exposing your hole to the light. I took a moment to look at you, to inspect that most intimate of places.

God, you were beautiful. So soft and pink, so delicate. I couldn't believe that such a small thing could open up to accommodate me. But you were moaning my name now, begging for me to fill you. I kissed my way up your legs, getting ever closer to the hole that drove me wild.

I kissed along your inner thigh, causing you to shudder in ecstasy. I loved how sensitive you were when I kissed you there. It thrilled me to know how much power I held over you with one simple kiss.

I stuck my tongue out, running it up against the shaft of your cock. You let out a high pitched moan, burying your face into the bed. I took one of your testicles into my mouth, feeling the taste and the texture of it. It was such a curious experience, somehow completely unexpected and yet exactly how I thought it would be.

By the time my tongue made its way up to your hole, you were a trembling mess underneath me. I dove in with gusto, opening you up, savoring your taste, exploring you with my tongue. I wanted you fully ready, so wide and open that when I finally entered you it would be like slipping on a glove.

I pulled my face away from your hole, watching as it clenched shut in front of me. I put my finger in my mouth, gathering saliva as I prepared for round two. I took my wet finger and pressed it in between your ass cheeks, right at the bottom of your hole. I pressed in gently, watching as you slowly opened around me. You took my finger into you hungrily, sucking me in deeper.

"Jesus, Colin. I need you now..."

I woke up with a start, my arms and legs tied to the back of a chair. I was still in Dominus' living room, although I had no idea how much time had passed.

I lifted my head groggily. I wanted to go back to sleep so badly. To dream...

But I knew I was in danger. I tried to move my hands and legs, to wiggle them from where I was tied to the chair, but they were tied too tightly. I looked around the room, desperate to find anything I could to free myself, but there was nothing nearby. Even if there had been, I wouldn't have been able to get my hands free to reach it.

I could hear someone talking on the phone in the other room. I struggled some more in my chair, rocking it from side to side. Suddenly the chair tilted over precariously, then came crashing down to the ground.

I could hear footsteps coming from the other room. To my chagrin, the chair hadn't broken, although I'd certainly given it a good beating.

"Fucking hell."

I could hear someone walking over to me, although I couldn't see his face. I felt the chair get pulled back up, then turned my head to see Carl, Dominus' bodyguard standing next to me.

"You're more trouble than you're worth," he said.

"Fuck you," I spat out. "You're fucking crazy."

Carl shook his head. "I don't understand you, man. Dominus trusted you. You were so devout, more than anyone. Why would you give it all up so easily? For some gay guy you don't even know?"

"Dominus is a liar," I said. "Can't you see that? He manipulated me. He's manipulating all of us. Selling someone on the black market... how can that possibly be justified?"

Carl shrugged. "Human trafficking happens every day. At least this is for a reason. At least with this, we can survive."

I shook my head. "Stacy Chapman was right. This group is sick. You're just as crazy as he is."

I struggled against my bonds, trying with all my might to loosen one of them, but to no avail.

"Colin, just stop," he said. "You're not getting out of this. They're already on their way."

"Fuck you, asshole," I shouted at him. I struggled some more in my chair, rocking it from side to side.

"Cut it out," Carl said, walking over to me to grab the chair.

Once he was close enough, I slammed my head forward, violently headbutting him. He fell backwards, grabbing his nose in agony.

"What the fuck!" he shouted as he fell backwards onto the ground.

I continued rocking wildly back and forth in my chair. After a few attempts, I managed to knock the chair over onto the ground again, landing with a loud crash. I could feel the splintered wood digging into my leg from the broken leg of the chair. The blood was pounding in my head, but my legs were finally free.

I kicked my legs out, breaking the little bit of wood still connecting the leg of the chair to the base. I got steadily to my feet, my arms still tied to the back of the chair behind me. Carl climbed to his feet at the same time, still clutching his bleeding nose. I yelled as I charged into him, knocking him back down to the ground with a thud.

Now that the chair was broken, I was able to pull the ropes away from what was left of the back of the chair. I managed to get untied just as Carl was getting back on his feet.

As he reached out for me, I pulled my arm back and punched him in the face. He fell back down to the ground a third time. I climbed on top of him and punched him again.

I grabbed him by the shirt collar. "Where is he?" I yelled in Carl's face.

"I don't know..."

I punched him once more, causing his nose to start bleeding. "Tell me where he is or I will fucking kill you, Carl. I swear to God."

"Stop," he choked out.

I reached over and grabbed a piece of the splintered wood from the chair, bringing it up to his throat.

He lifted his hands. "Wait! I'll tell you he's... he's on his way to Monterrey."

I furrowed my brow. "In Mexico?" I asked.

Carl nodded weakly. "At his villa." His head rolled back as he began to lose consciousness from the beating.

"Where's the villa, Carl?" I shook him roughly. "Tell me!"

"It's in Rancho San Pablo, right near Campestre... in the forest..."

I let go of Colin, letting him fall back on the ground with a thud. I knew I needed to get out of the house now. God only knew how many people were there or who was coming to finish me off.

I went to leave out the front when I saw two men approaching the door. I ducked out of the way, my heart pounding as I heard their key turning in the lock. Fuck. These must have been the men who were coming to finish me off.

Surely Dominus must have a back door in this place? I raced back towards the kitchen, where I spotted a door leading to the back patio. I jumped over a Carl who was passed out on the ground, slid it open, then squeezed through it. I slipped out into the backyard, creeping away through the bushes and towards the street as I limped away.

I stumbled down the street in my dirty and torn suit, sticking to the shadows in case Dominus' men went looking for me. I knew my ragged appearance would certainly draw attention to myself, but luckily there weren't many people out at this hour, so I was able to mostly avoid detection.

I had no idea where to go, but I knew I couldn't go back to my apartment. I knew I needed to call the police, so I decided to walk until I could find a place with a phone.

I finally happened upon a section of town with a few stores. I walked into a 24/7 convenience store on the corner.

As soon as I entered, the man behind the counter stood up, staring at me in fear.

"You okay, man?" he asked.

"I need to use your phone," I said. "I have to call the police."

He looked at me warily. "Payphone's in the back," he said.

I walked towards the back of the store, spotting the payphone in the corner underneath the TV. I picked up the phone and pressed the 0, waiting to be connected to the operator.

"...Nelson, son of the President, disappeared from an event earlier tonight," came a voice from above me.

My heart stopped when I heard those words. I looked up at the TV to see your picture on CNN.

"He was last seen in the company of Colin Baker, actor. Baker is assumed to be a suspect in his disappearance and is wanted by the police for questioning."

There was a click on the phone. "Operator, how can I direct your call?"

"Uh... I- I need the police," I said, watching the TV as one of my headshots was flashed across the screen.

"One moment."

My heart sank. Of course they would suspect me. I was the last person they had seen with you. I suddenly realized that I couldn't go to the police, they would arrest me right away. I sincerely doubted that they would believe my story of ignorance, especially since I was the one who got you away from the Secret Service and delivered you right to Dominus.

"911 what's your emergency?"

What was I going to say? I needed to tell them what I knew, but I couldn't risk getting locked up. I would be useless to you sitting in a jail cell. And despite the insanity of it all, something in me knew that I was the only one who would be able to get you back.

"I know where the president's son is."

There was silence on the line. "Can I ask where you're calling from?" the woman said after a moment.

"He's in Monterrey. He's been taken by a man named Dominus, uh, I mean Matthew Reece."

"Sir, there's a tip line for-"

"You have to listen to me! He's going to sell him to someone. I don't know who... but he's being held in a villa in Monterrey, Mexico. In Rancho San Pablo, near Campestre. Please, you have to stop him. Send the national guard, whoever you can!"

"Sir, what is your name?"

I paused for a moment, my heart beating in my chest. There was no way they would take me seriously unless...

"Colin Baker."

I hung up the phone. I turned and walked out of the convenience store, past the bewildered shopkeep and out into the night.

I still had no idea where I could go. With the police looking for me, nowhere would be safe, but it's not like I could stay out on the street.

I tried to think of anyone I could trust. The problem was that the only people I knew in DC were in Ecclesium, and right now I didn't trust them at all. Still, I might not have a choice.

I decided that Jeff was the person most likely to help me. He had always been a good guy. Terrible sense of humor, sure, but I had known him for years and I trusted him with my life. Once I told him what Dominus had done, he would have to listen.

I made my way through the empty DC streets, shivering from the cold night air. I'd stayed with Jeff the last time I was in DC for E-day, so I knew he lived about a dozen blocks away from where I was now.

It took me almost an hour to get to his place. By the time I arrived, it was almost midnight. As I approached his door, I could see that the lights were still on inside. I knocked on the door. After a minute, Jeff opened the door with a confused look on his face.

"Colin?"

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"It's the middle of the night-"

"Please."

He stepped aside, beckoning me into his apartment.

"I need your help," I said as I walked inside.

"What's going on?" he asked.

I scoffed. "Dominus is a fucking liar. He lied about everything, Jeff."

"What are you talking about?"

"He told me to recruit Zach. The President's son. He said that he wanted him to join Ecclesium, that I needed to pretend to be gay to get close to him."

"Is that what was going on? I was wondering why you were hanging out with him and being all touchy-feely."

"But he was lying, Jeff. He was using me to get close to Zach so he could kidnap him and sell him."

"What? That doesn't make any sense at all," said Jeff. "Dominus wouldn't do that."

"Yeah, well, I don't know what to tell you," I said angrily. "He fucking chloroformed him right in front of me. Then he tried to have me killed."

"Jesus," said Jeff. He took a seat on the couch and rubbed his temples. "What are you gonna do?"

"I need you to take me to Mexico. He's holding Zach in his villa in Monterrey and I need to find him."

"Colin-"

"The police are looking for me, Jeff. They think I have something to do with his disappearance. And I do... I'm the one that brought him to Dominus. I'm the reason he's in danger."

I grabbed Jeff's shoulders and looked him in the eyes, pleading, "Help me fix this."

"It'll take us days to drive there, Colin-"

"I don't care!" I yelled, my lip beginning to tremble. "I love this guy. I can't lose him."

Jeff looked at me, his brow furrowing. "I thought you said you were just pretending to be gay?"

I sat down on the couch, putting my head in my hands. "I know, I was, I... fuck, I don't know"

I looked up at him, sighing. "I've never met anyone like Zach before. I don't know what it is about this guy, it's like... like everyone you've ever known has just been this ghost living a half-life, and they don't even know it. You just see these people with dead expressions and empty, shallow dreams and you resign yourself to the idea that this is all that's out there."

Jeff stared at me with a sad look on his face. I smiled at him.

"And then someone comes along who is so awake and so full of life that it shocks you into realizing that you were living a half-life yourself. All you want is to get to be just a little bit of that person's life, to play even a small part in some way. Because without them... you just know you're gonna go back to being numb."

After all they lying, the words that were coming out of me in that moment felt like the first honest words I had said in a long time. I knew in that moment that I would do whatever it took to find you, Zach. I had to, even if it killed me. I couldn't let you go anymore than I could stop my heart from beating.

Jeff sighed. "Okay. We can leave in the morning."

My eyes lit up. "Really? You'll help me?"

"Of course, man," said Jeff. "If Dominus is really doing all of this stuff, we have to stop him. He's going to bring all of Ecclesium down with him."

I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you, thank you so much!"

"But you have to get some sleep. And a shower, you look awful."

I nodded at him. I was sure I looked a mess all covered in dirt and dried blood.

As I limped into the shower, the water washed away all of the grime and blood from the cuts and scrapes all over my body. I was badly bruised and incredibly sore, not to mention exhausted.

But I knew I had no time to waste. Every minute that passed put you in even more danger.

____________________

I pushed my finger inside of you as far as it would go, wiggling it around in earnest.

"Colin, stop teasing me!" you moaned. You rubbed your cock into the bed, trying to stimulate yourself as I fingered you.

I gave you a light spank on the cheek.

"You'll get it when you're good and ready," I said, kissing the spot where I'd spanked you.

I moved my finger in and out of you, feeling the walls of your hole giving way to the intrusion. I took the thumb of my other hand and dipped it in the precum leaking out of your cock, then used my thumb to rub around your sensitive head.

You moaned into the bed again, stuffing the sheets into your mouth to stifle the noises you were making. I loved watching you squirm, knowing that I was edging you closer and closer to an unbelievable orgasm for the both of us.

Finally, I'd decided you'd had enough.

"What do you want, baby?" I asked, whispering into your ear as my finger was still buried deep inside you.

"I want you inside me..."

I smiled. The magic words.

I pulled my finger out of you, running my hand along your smooth ass cheek and giving it a gentle squeeze. I leaned back, kneeling over you as I grabbed the base of my cock and pointed it towards your inviting hole. This was the moment I savored above all else: the feeling of my cock as it first makes its way inside you. That little pop as your sphincter finally relents and welcomes me with open arms.

Thanks to all of the preparation I had done, I slid inside you in one movement. I looked down at my cock, watching as it disappeared inside of your body. I loved watching as I took you. Finally my cock had fully disappeared, taking its rightful place inside your warm, wet hole.

"Now what do you want?" I whispered into your ear as I rested my pelvis against your supple cheeks.

You lifted your hand back to my head, turning as you opened your mouth to meet mine. We kissed, our tongues intertwining as we remained joined below.

"Fuck me," you said softly.

I thrust into you slowly at first, taking my time. I savored the feeling of your ass wrapped tightly around my cock. I moaned over the way you would squeeze your hole when you grew impatient, begging me to fuck you deeper.

You were so good at getting what you wanted. How could I resist you?

I picked up the pace, rutting into you as you threw your head back in ecstasy. The pleasure I felt being inside of you was so unbelievably debilitating that I could only imagine what it must have felt like for you. I kissed you softly on the shoulder, my hips slamming into yours as we dove deeper and deeper into this pool of lust together.

I could feel myself getting close, but I was nowhere near ready to cum just yet. I kept myself buried all of the way inside you as I laid my body against your back, kissing you on the neck.

"I love the way you feel," I whispered into your ear, biting your earlobe as you moaned.

"I love how wild you drive me... how you taste on my mouth, so sweet..."

I began to move slowly into you again, your tightness gripping my cock every time I pulled out, as if begging me not to go.

"I love your soft skin, I love your sweetness, your smile..."

I was holding you tightly at this point. Only my hips were moving as I pierced you again and again.

"My sweet boy, so good, so beautiful..."

I was getting close again, but this time I couldn't hold back. It was time—time to make you my own.

"I... oh fuck, I love you, Zach," I cried out as my body plunged over the edge. I squeezed you in my arms as tightly as I could, my body quivering as jet after jet of cum left my body and entered yours. Giving you my seed felt like something primal. It was as old as time itself.

I wondered when man had first discovered the way it felt to be inside of another man. Had they always known how good it felt for two men to be joined in that way? I was sure that it must have been that way from the beginning. After all, how could this not be written in our DNA?

But I knew one thing for sure: no one had ever felt about another human being the way I felt about you. This love between us, this attraction, this need... it was the most powerful feeling I had ever experienced.

When I opened my eyes, you were gone. I looked around for you, calling out your name.

"Zach! Zachary..."

I felt so lost, so frightened without you in my arms. I called out your name again and again until finally it hit me—I was the reason you were gone. I was the one who had lost you.