Seducing the President's Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sunlight streaming in from outside the living room window. I was lying on the couch underneath the blanket that Jeff had given me the night before, clutching the pillow between my arms. I could tell my cheeks were streaked with tears. I wiped them off and sat up, taking a deep breath.

I was still sore from everything that had happened the night before. My body was screaming out for more sleep, but I shook myself awake and got up off the couch. Jeff had laid out a pair of clothes for me, which I promptly changed into.

I walked into the kitchen to find him cooking eggs. "I'm making breakfast if you want some," he said.

I took a seat. He set the food in front of me and I immediately tore through it. I'd had no idea how hungry I was.

"Here's a question," he said to me, sipping his coffee. "Have you even thought about how you're going to get past the border?"

"I can hide in the trunk when we get to Texas," I said in between mouthfuls. "They aren't as careful at checking when you leave the country as they are coming in."

"What, you've done this before?"

"No, but I've been to Tijuana like a dozen times. They've never checked my car, they always just wave me through."

I dropped my fork. "Are you ready?" I asked, standing up.

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Guess I'll be taking my breakfast to go," he said.

We left a few minutes later with some food for the journey and a few changes of clothes. We took turns driving throughout the day and into the night. We didn't speak too much on the journey, as I was a bundle of nerves. Every minute that passed was a minute too long in my opinion.

What would I do if I got there and you were already gone? How could I ever forgive myself?

My eyes were drooping with exhaustion when we stopped off at a motel in Louisiana just before midnight.

"It's about 9 more hours to the border," said Jeff. "When we get close, you'll get out and get in the trunk. Once we're across, I'll let you out and we'll drive the rest of the way."

"Okay," I said, my stomach turning at the thought.

"Second thoughts? It was your idea!" he said.

"I know it was, I'm just not looking forward to being stuck in the trunk of a car for that long. But I'll do whatever it takes. I have to-"

"I know, I know," said Jeff. "You have to get him back."

He leaned over and turned off the bedside light. "Get some sleep. You're driving first tomorrow."

The next day, we got to Laredo, Texas at around 4 pm. Jeff pulled over to the side of the road and opened the door to the trunk. I stood in front of it, staring uneasily into the tiny space.

"I promise, you'll be fine," said Jeff. "30 minutes max."

I climbed into the trunk and watched as he gave me a cheesy "hang loose" sign before closing it on top of me. I heard him get back into the car and close the door. My heart was beating from being in a confined space and I was incredibly sweaty from the heat. As the car began to move, I looked around the dark trunk, my heart rattling from the bumpy ground underneath me.

I tried to pass the time in my mind, but all I could think about was your face when they took you. I could still see the look of fear in your eyes, the shock as they put that cloth over your face.

Where were you now?

Were you safe?

Did you know that I betrayed you?

What felt like hours passed. The car bumped along, still moving. My heart started to sink in my stomach. What was taking so long? It couldn't be traffic at the border because we had been driving steadily for several hours now. As the time passed I tried to stay calm, taking deep, slow breaths to steady myself.

Finally I banged against the back of the trunk, trying to make noise to attract Jeff's attention.

"Jeff!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Let me out!"

I banged again but the car didn't slow down. I screamed until my voice went hoarse. Still the car continued to move.

A sickening realization began to dawn on me.

Jeff was not going to let me out of the car. He had never planned to. This had all been a setup.

I hoped and prayed that I was wrong. That any minute now Jeff would stop the car, open the trunk, and have some perfectly reasonable excuse. I ran through the list of rationalizations in my head, trying to come up with some explanation for why he wouldn't let me out of the fucking trunk.

Another hour went by before I accepted the inevitable. I had delivered myself right into Dominus' hands, betrayed by the one person I had chosen to trust. I felt like a complete fool, not only for getting myself into this situation, but for throwing away the one chance I had to rescue you.

I slapped myself. "Focus, you son of a bitch," I thought. "There has to be a way out of this."

I tried to look around the trunk to see if I could spot anything to help me get out, but it was pitch black. I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate. Hadn't I read something before about how to get out of the trunk of a car?

I had a vague memory of a video I saw online on Instagram or something. Some girl who posted videos about how to survive bear attacks or escape from the trunk of a car. There was supposed to be... something about a glow-in-the-dark trunk release. I looked around the car again, but didn't spot any source of light. So much for that.

What else did I remember about the video? Brake lights, I remember there was something about kicking out the brake lights... but how could I find those? I could barely orient myself within the car.

I felt around the edges of the trunk, trying to find the corner of the back of the car. My hands came across smooth plastic. I traced them along it, trying to see if I could find a panel or something that would indicate the back of the brake lights.

Finally I felt a crevice in the plastic. I dug my fingernails in there, trying my best to pry it off. After a minute of wiggling, I finally managed to break off the panel. I felt underneath it, running my fingers along the wires underneath. I backed away from the brake light and put my foot up against it, then pulled it back and slammed it against the light.

It gave away after a couple of kicks, falling out against the road and making a clinking sound as the glass shattered. Light streamed in from outside the car. It was growing dark outside, but the streetlights illuminated the inside of the car somewhat.

I crawled up to the hole and looked through it, trying to see if there were any cars behind us.

There was nothing. We were on an empty stretch of road in the middle of the forest. I could see the streetlamps passing behind us as we drove further and further into the woods. My heart began to race as I realized Jeff must be taking me to the villa to see Dominus after all.

Would I be killed? Would I get to see you again?

I reached my arm out of the hole through the brake light, trying to reach the handle from the outside to open the trunk. I needed to get out of here, to find you...

Suddenly I felt the car beginning to slow. We were pulling to a stop. I looked out the hole again, but I could only see the leaves of the jungle. I heard the car door slam and then footsteps growing closer. I tried to get into position to jump out of the trunk if I could, but it was difficult in the cramped space. Every muscle in my body tensed as I waited for the door to open.

As soon as the trunk opened, I felt the hard end of a gun poking me in the chest.

"Don't move," said a gruff voice.

I put my hands up, completely defeated and ashamed as I looked up at the man with the gun. He reached in and pulled me out of the trunk, keeping his gun trained on me as I got to my feet.

I could see Jeff standing to the side of the car, staring at me blankly.

"How could you?" I yelled angrily. "You son of a bitch, how could you do this to me?"

Jeff just stared at me as they led me away. His face was so empty, it was like there was no one inside.

They marched me towards the house, a large, three story villa. It was an ugly, angular thing that looked remarkably out of place in the dense Mexican jungle. I could see several more men with guns milling around outside near the open garage, keeping careful patrol.

They led me in through the doors, passing through a lavishly decorated living room with high, vaulted ceilings and a great big tiger skin rug in the middle of the floor. They marched me towards the back hallway where a thin stairwell that led down to the basement.

"Move," said the man with the gun, prodding me in the back. I began to descend the stairs, wondering if I was being led to my death.

When we got to the bottom of the steps, one of the men went ahead of me and pulled out a set of keys. He unlocked the basement door and pulled it open as the man behind me shoved me forward. I fell onto my knees on the hard ground, banging them roughly.

I could hear the door slam behind me. I put my hands to my face and began to cry.

"Co... Colin?"

My heart skipped a beat. I turned and saw you huddled in the corner. You were still wearing your suit from the other night, though it was now dirty and crumpled. You were pale with fear, but you never looked more beautiful to me than you did in that moment. I got to my feet, ran to you, and kissed you.

You were cold in my arms, but your lips were as warm as they'd been the very first time. I kissed you softly, gently, deeply, so much so that I almost forgot the situation we were in. But as I came back to reality, the true depth of my deception began to sink in. I broke the kiss and rested my head on your chest as I began to cry.

"I failed you," I cried.

"It's okay, Colin-"

"It's not okay. I came here to try to rescue you, and all I did was get captured right alongside you. Now we're both stuck here and it's all my fault." I was overcome with racking sobs, my body crumpling as I fell apart.

You lifted my head and looked in my eyes. "It's not your fault, baby," you said softly.

"Yes it is," I wanted to say. I wanted to tell you everything, to let it all come pouring out. I wanted to lay bare my deception against you from the start.

But then you kissed me. You kissed me sweetly on the lips, then held my face as you kissed all around my face and my neck. I moaned at the feeling of your soft lips on my skin, the scratch of your beard surrounding the gentleness of your kisses.

I should have told you the truth right then and there, Zach, but I just couldn't. After days of dreaming about you, worrying I'd never see you again, never feel you in my arms...

I couldn't help it. I felt so good in your hands.

I grabbed your face and kissed you once more, your mouth opening to allow my tongue to enter. I felt a heat rising inside me as my desire for you began to take over. Despite everything—despite our surroundings, despite how scraped and bruised and dirty we both were, I wanted you more than anything else in the world.

I reached down and began to unbutton your shirt, exposing your smooth chest underneath. I reached in and felt your chest, squeezing it in my hand as my thumb brushed across your nipple.

"Oh God, I missed you, baby," you moaned as I kissed your neck. I pulled your shirt the rest of the way off and began unbuttoning your pants, desperate to have my hands over every inch of your body. I could feel your arms around the back of my neck, holding me as I kissed and sucked along your neck.

I pulled your pants down to reveal the same jockstrap you'd been wearing the night of the party. I pulled it off and tossed it to the side, then grabbed your hard member and started to stroke it in my hand. You were fully naked now, mine once more.

As I stroked you, you unzipped my pants and shoved your hand inside my underwear. I was already leaking just from being near you. You got on your knees and took me into your mouth, your beautiful lips enveloping my cock. I ran my fingers through your hair as you stroked me, so grateful to be touching you after I thought I'd never see you again.

I stroked your head, moaning as you reached up and cupped my balls and rolled them around in your fingers. You always knew just how to touch me, how to turn me to jelly in the palm of your hand. If there was ever a moment that I needed to be inside you, it was this.

I pulled you off of my cock and got down on my knees, kissing you once more. I sat back on the ground and pulled you on top of my lap, wrapping your legs around me. We kissed hungrily and passionately as I reached behind and guided my cock to your hole. You lifted your hips slightly, then moaned into my mouth as you began to sink down onto my dick. I held you tightly in my arms as we became one, slowly bucking my hips up to thrust deeper inside you.

"Oh Colin," you moaned, throwing your head back. It was better than dreamed, better than I ever remembered.

I leaned down and kissed your neck. I was animalistic, biting and sucking and kissing your neck as I penetrated you. I was normally so careful to avoid a hickey, but that seemed the least of our concerns right now. I let your moans and whimpers guide me as I tried to give you as much pleasure as I possibly could.

I wanted you to feel good. I NEEDED you to feel good.

I needed to show you how much I loved you, to prove to you that you were mine, that I was yours, that I never intended for any of this to happen.

All of the things I couldn't say to you out loud, I said to you with my body. And I said it knowing that this might be that last time I would ever get to say it. The last time I would feel what it was like to be inside you, to kiss you, to hear you moan my name in a way that made me feel like I was finally alive.

But the truth is, Zach, that I did all this because I was a coward. I fucked you hoping that it would be enough, that it would shield the blow of what was to come. I knew that I would have to tell you the truth, to lay it all out to you and hope that you would forgive me.

And after that... well, let's just say I didn't know what would happen after I told you the truth.

Of course, I never got the chance. Because after we both came together in a cry of ecstasy, me firing deep inside you, you covering us both in your seed... your hand on the back of my neck, me biting into yours... we heard the clang of the door behind us.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

We turned to see Dominus standing in the doorway, two men with guns standing behind him. He was staring at us with a look of disdain.

You pulled off of me, conscious of your nakedness. I grabbed your shirt and wrapped it around you, holding you to my chest as we both stared at Dominus.

"I leave you two alone for 5 minutes and you're already balls deep in each other. Jesus, Colin, you really are gay."

Dominus walked down the steps towards us. You cowered away from him deeper into my chest. I squeezed your shoulders to reassure you.

"Stay away from us," I growled.

Dominus smirked. "Colin, you're here at my pleasure. I could just as easily have an apostate like you taken out and shot."

"No!" you shouted. "You touch him and you won't even live to see the inside of a courtroom. I'll make sure my father kills you."

Dominus raised his eyebrows. "Wow. Strong words in defense of the guy who's responsible for you being here in the first place."

My heart sank down to the bottom of my chest. This was it. The moment I had been dreading, the moment of truth. It had finally arrived, and you weren't even able to hear it from me.

I can't tell you how much I regret that.

"What are you talking about?" you asked angrily. "You're the psychopath who kidnapped me. Who brought me here. Colin came to save me from you."

"Colin's my right-hand man," said Dominus. "Didn't he tell you? This whole thing with you two was my idea."

You stared at him, confused. You turned to look at me, but I couldn't bring my eyes to meet yours. I was such a coward.

"You see, this was the plan from the start. We knew you had a crush on Colin. About your little obsession with Jason Middleton or whatever the fuck his name was. We planned it from the beginning."

The look on your face in that moment hurt more than any of the punches, cuts, scrapes, and bruises of the last 48 hours. I wished that I could die.

"I told Colin to pretend to be interested in you, to get close enough to you so that we could grab you."

"That's not true," I said angrily.

Your eyes lit up with hope.

"Oh?" asked Dominus. "Which part isn't true? The part where I told you to have sex with him to gain his trust even though you weren't gay? Or the part where you purposefully ditched the Secret Service and delivered him to me on a silver platter?"

"It's... I didn't..."

I turned to look at you. Your eyes were begging me, pleading with me for it not to be true.

"I didn't know he was going to take you, Zach. I thought he was just going to talk to you. To convince you to join us."

You looked like you were going to be sick. You took a step away from me, staring at me in fear.

"You... you lied to me? You set me up?"

I went to grab your hand but you flinched away from me.

"Don't touch me," you said.

I stared at you, my mouth open, but no words were coming out.

"Oof. Didn't mean to upset the vibe here," said Dominus.

I turned to him and glared. "What do you want with me?"

"Your boyfriend's been getting a little too rowdy for my taste. He attacked one of my guards this morning. Left him with some pretty nasty scratches. I figure having you here is a nice incentive to keep him in line until I find a buyer for him. So when Jeff told me that you'd escaped, and since he was too weak-willed to kill you, well, I figured this would be a nice alternative."

You scoffed. "Good luck with that," you said. "If you think I'm just going to play nice because you've brought HIM here, you've got another thing coming. I'm not an easy hostage, sorry."

Dominus smiled. He nodded at one of the men behind him. The man walked forward and punched me in the stomach, causing me to double over.

"We can do this however you want," said Dominus. "It's up to you."

"Fuck you," you said with a steely resolve in your glaring eyes.

The man elbowed me in the face, causing my nose to start gushing blood. I could hear you cry out.

"Stop it!" you yelled.

"Are you gonna cooperate?" asked Dominus.

I spit out blood onto the floor, wiping my nose. I stared up at Dominus with venom.

"Go ahead and kill me," I said.

Dominus shrugged. "We can do that too."

The man kicked me in the groin, causing me to collapse on the ground.

"Stop it, leave him alone!" you shouted. You shoved the man away from me, then grabbed me and pulled me into the corner.

"I'll do what you want, just leave us alone," you said. I grabbed onto your arm like a life raft, resting my head against it as I breathed heavily.

Dominus smiled. "I knew you'd come around." He clapped his hands together. "Well, I'll leave you to it. I'm sure you two have a lot to catch up on."

Dominus left, the two men following behind him. You glared at them as they closed the door behind them. Once they'd left, you turned to cradle my face in your hands.

"Are you okay?" you asked. "Is your nose broken?"

"I don't think so," I said, sitting up. My stomach was killing me, and my nose was still bleeding slightly, but I was otherwise okay. I looked into your eyes, my lip trembling.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Don't," you said.

You grabbed your clothes and started putting them on. I watched you in silence as you dressed yourself, your face belying the emotions underneath. When you'd finished, you put your head in your hands and started to cry.

I crawled over to you and put my hand on your shoulder. It broke my heart to feel you flinch underneath me, but you didn't pull away.

"Let me explain," I said.