All Comments on 'Seducing the President's Son Ch. 05'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dnsontndnsontnabout 3 years ago

Phenomenal series, thank you!

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsabout 3 years ago

I loved this. Could almost be a stand alone without the sex, but that was a bonus.

remy247remy247about 3 years ago
Great story

Such a wonderful story. Wish it could continue. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You spun a very sexy yarn...

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 3 years ago

Loved this story so much, and like I said before you are a great story teller. Is this the end?

Freckleman64Freckleman64about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much! I’m glad you all enjoyed it. This is the end of Colin and Zach’s story, yes.

filovebugfilovebugabout 3 years ago
Enjoyable read

I liked this story, it felt like watching an action movie or something (in a good way, of course). It was interesting to see how Colin eventually embraced his feelings for Zach, and the real-world parallels to cults like NVIXM. My only comment is that I kind of wish it went on longer, as the ending felt a little rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First time ready a story of yours. Now I'm going to read every thing you've written.

sm1982sm1982almost 3 years ago

Yay, a HEA! Even tho Colin had went on the deep end of delusion in the cult, you worked in how one can get drawn into it over the years. Relieved that Zach could forgive him. Hopefully Dominus was beaten everyday he spent in prison!

qchickieqchickiealmost 3 years ago

Love this story! It was sexy but also really interesting and suspenseful. You are a wonderful writer - thx for sharing your gifts with us. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES