Seducing the Secretary: Groping

Story Info
Who needs permission with such an inviting uniform?
821 words
3.36
37.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AstroEros
AstroEros
21 Followers

Running light for work, the woman danced around the house with one-legged hops, alternating between legs until both feet were completely through the slots of her pants. Meanwhile, her arms flailing across the room, one busy with the toothbrush in her mouth while the other was punching keys upon her phone's screen in desperation to send a message to someone, anyone, that she would certainly be late today. Somehow she manages through the chaos, able to make it out in one piece but most importantly fitted sensibly for her job. The only obstacle left was the dreaded bus ride that would indeed be jammed back with other tardy bodies who failed to prepare promptly for their daily careers. Cursing softly to herself, she makes her way out the door, her flats tapping against the ground as her heels swing in her hand, dangling off the light curled grasps of her fingertips.

"Better late than never." An individual who passes her greets as she flies past him. But obviously, they had no clue of her boss, none at all. The assertion and strictness of his nature, along with his quickness to punish any minor infraction severely. He is feared as much as he is well respected. And it is out of such respect that she tries her best to meet his every demand, along with the significant praises he offers her following every completed task. Never before had she found herself in such a predicament, but little did she know that it could always get worse.

"Fuck." She exclaims, her suit now soaked by an asshole within a sedan speeding down the road too close to the sidewalk for comfort. Without a hiccup, the car continued on its way, leaving a now tardy and soaked office lady to finish her wait for the impending transportation. In her fit of rage, she's unaware that her seething anger isn't enough to fry the wet spots on her clothing. And like such, patches of her skin were revealed due to the increased transparency of her white blouse. On display were her prided lingerie that she wore for any unforeseen one-night stand that may come later on in the day. "A woman always has to be prepared" was her motto, but alas, the question remains if she is prepared for what life has in store for her.

Few moments later she found herself on the bus packed like another tardy sardine. From the short distances she picks up the mixture of scents in the air. A variety of musks and alluring odors infiltrating her nostrils. The ones that she did favor sadly too far for her liking, but then there was one approaching, slowly, making its way towards her. Even though she's focused on the dilemma of being later for her job, she's easily distracted by the scent that comes from behind her. And in this slip moment of sidelined concern, the announcement of the bus at her designated stop is missed. Its only when the transportation has left the designated stop that she realizes it. But as she goes to reach forth, opening her mouth to speak, she's cut of by the shock of a hand on her hips.

"Sto-hmpf!" She exhales, pleasantly alarmed. Even though she wants to look backs he doesn't, brushing it off as a mistake until the hand grazes against her bottom once more. With shivers running up her spine and her nose intoxicated by the scent noted previously that is now stronger than ever before, she finds herself caught between the urges of her body and the urges of her job. A struggle between sex and self, which leaves her sanity currently conflicted. Though as the hand begins to traverse over skin gently pillaging her clothing, she's slowly subdued to the forward advances of a stranger. Soft moans now stifled through her bitten lips as his hands went from her skirt to the wetness of her nipples. Were they always so erect? She didn't know until they were trapped between clutches of his fingertips.

And with one hand on her breast, the other between her thighs, she doesn't protest and gives in instead.

"Mmh." She moans, a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. But there could be no silence with the burning consensual non-consensual passion filling their small atmosphere. She was captured by lust and temporary trust in a stranger who knew precisely how to relieve the stress of her very stressful morning. And by the time she came, she arrived at her destination once again. Curious about who it was, she looks back, but alas, there's no guilty face. Just the taste of his smell and the sensation of how he touched in her specific ways, in certain places. Gathering her things, she left the station now equipped with a cleared and bright mind to present her case to her awaiting Judge and possible executioner: Her Boss!

AstroEros
AstroEros
21 Followers