All Comments on 'Seducing the Studious Girl'

by arousedone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good start, but ...

A good story until he started slapping her around. If they ever did have relationship, you wonder how long it would take for him to go back to doing that on a regular basis.

arousedonearousedoneabout 4 years agoAuthor
About the aggressive demeanor

Thank you for taking the time to comment...

If you read my previous story, it is implied that Steve later went on to cheat on Carla and went back to his old ways. This story is a prequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice Story

I liked it. Will this story continue?

And why will Steve continue to cheat on Carla?

arousedonearousedoneabout 4 years agoAuthor
Answer to anonymous

Thanks for liking my story! I don't know if you'll read this but Steve at his heart is a serial romantic sex addict. He impregnates Carla and later falls in love with his secretary. In "Carla and the Bearded Man", Carla falls in love with a seemingly supernatural man due to neglect by Steve. I'd appreciate if you'd read that story.

Thanks!

Manuele9Manuele9about 4 years ago
I'm anonymous

I read that story. I liked it too. Will there be a third story about Carla?

arousedonearousedoneabout 4 years agoAuthor
Hi Manuele9

Later on all the stories of various characters will turn out to be linked. I'm creating kind of a story circle. However, there is no sequence and my stories can be read in any sequence. Anyway, Carla is going to have many more adventures which will transform her personality from introvert to adventurous. Stay tuned and thanks for taking interest :)

Manuele9Manuele9about 4 years ago
Hi nice to meet you

Interesting. Will there also be a exhibitionist story?

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 4 years ago
Hot.

Love a woman who gets off on rough sex and face slapping especially. Got me off, so thanks for a good cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarousedone@arousedone
We are a married couple living in Bristol who love reading literotica stories together and have recently started writing some together on weekends. We love exhibitionist/voyeurism stories and I(the husband) am fascinated by breasts while she is fascinated by thick dicks. We lo...