Seducing the Triplets Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter One: Can I Kiss You?
5k words
4.3
17.2k
18

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seducing the Triplets: Chapter One

Bi, Incest, Age 18 up

After a few adventurous and life-changing years, my brother has encouraged me to write down some of our stories. I know that he is eager to read them with me and share in our exciting memories. Of course, I have changed the names for publishing as well as some of the more awkward details of preparing for sex, especially when bottoming for the first time. That being said, I find authenticity extremely sexy so I try not to change or embellish body types or sizes. The story starts off slower, as we never wanted to rush into anything, but also because I want to savor every moment of it. It is so much hotter to live in the memories and I'm thrilled at the notion of sharing my exploits with you.

Chapter One: Can I Kiss You?

My name, for the sake of this story, is Robin. I'm currently a 28-year-old man from the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio but this story begins a few years back when I was 25 and my little brother, Joey was freshly 19. The past year had been full of changes with Joey moving to the city for college. I was excited that he was finally able to visit me for the weekend. The other major change is that he now had a girlfriend. Although I am very openly gay, our parents and I were never completely sure which way Joey swung. He was always lean and bashful and was never limited by gender stereotypes, be it his passion for dance or our ability to simply cuddle up when we watched movies together. His thick, shaggy brown hair added a good two inches to his height and his "quintessential twink" status and dancer frame contrasted with my chubbier build. Even though he had an inch on me in height, standing at 5'11" even without the hair, I still found it easy to pick him up and give him piggy-back rides, even into adulthood. This is all to say that we were a bit surprised when he announced his new relationship but we were not at all surprised at who this new girlfriend was.

Joey's new girlfriend, Emily, had been in both of our lives for years. Emily was a triplet from our youth group growing up and we had become close friends with her and her brothers, Ryan and Sam, over the years. Joey and I never felt the need to separate our friend groups and would often hang out together. The triplets were a few months older than Joey but went away to college at the same time, right as I was leaving grad school and moving into my new apartment. This means that it had been a few years of only being able to see each other on rare occasions. Joey and Emily had just gotten back from a trip to Chicago during their fall break so I decided to invite all four of the new college kids over before Joey and I headed back to our parents' house for Thanksgiving. We planned to catch up, maybe watch a horror movie or two, and then grab dinner before they spent the night. While my one-bedroom apartment wasn't too big, I had a pull-out sofa in addition to my bed and the five of us have never had qualms about sharing beds.

I had just finished setting out some snacks when I heard my apartment buzzer sound. I buzzed them up and made my way to the door. As I opened the door, I was reminded of just how long it had been since we had all hung out. I pulled my brother into a tight embrace. He buried his face into my neck and I realized just how much he missed me as well. I finally released him and welcomed my other guests. As I hugged each of the triplets, I realized just how much they had grown. Emily had dark brown hair twisted into a braid and a slender build. Even still, I could see that her face had filled out a bit more in college and her glasses would raise ever so slightly as she smiled. Her modest sense of dress had clearly shifted as her tank top highlighted her cleavage. I had never noticed her breasts before but I am sure this fashion shift had not passed my little brother by.

Ryan looked the most different out of all of them, with a bit of scruff visible on his face and his tighter jacket highlighting his newly-toned muscles. While Ryan and Sam shared the same light brown hair, it was hard to believe that I ever confused the two when we were younger. Ryan's jock build contrasted with Sam's softer features. I would be lying if I said that I never checked out Ryan and Sam's Instagrams, occasionally lingering over a shirtless pic of Ryan at the beach. I watched over the past summer and fall as Ryan began to develop more hair on his chest and the faintest sign of abs. Sam, on the other hand was relatively smooth. I was tragically never treated to shirtless pics of him on Insta but it was clear that his thin body had gained some love handles. I had allowed myself the taboo pleasure of jerking off to their pictures every now and then. I often delighted over the diverse body types in our friend group, although I rarely vocalized how sexy I found every single guy friend of mine from twink to chub.

I gave my guests a quick tour of my new place, helping them set their overnight bags behind the couch. While our mom and dad were progressive, I highly doubt they would allow Joey to share a bed with his girlfriend, regardless of how long we had all been friends. However, as the "cool older brother," I was down with having Joey and Emily share my bed while the boys and I crashed on the sleeper sofa. As we settled onto the couch, I was eager to hear how their first year of school was going. We spent a good hour laughing and swapping stories from our college experiences. As we talked, I could see Joey's arm around Emily. While I felt a twinge of jealousy at losing my cuddle buddy, I truly was happy that Joey had someone to break him out of his shell.

Eventually, we decided on a horror movie and settled in with a bowl of chips and popcorn. With my little bro occupied, I put my arm around Sam and he laid his head on my shoulder. Emily was openly bi but Ryan and Sam didn't really talk about it as much. I knew that Ryan had been with girls before but I didn't want to rule out another bisexual triplet. If either of the brothers would be gay, my money was on Sam. He was always the softer of the two and a lot cuddlier, although Ryan has never been the type of guy afraid of physical touch between dudes. As Sam and I snuggled, I could see Ryan glance at us so I took the opportunity to invite him to join.

I raised my other arm and teasingly said "Awww, are you feeling left out? C'mon, get over here."

Ryan rolled his eyes but slid over into my arms. He definitely gave off more top energy but nobody could deny the fact that my chubby body was a far better pillow than his. Regardless of how riveting the movie was, I admit that I was a bit turned on with a brother in each arm. Feeling my cock start to stiffen in my jeans, I subtly pulled a blanket over the three of us so I could readjust. As I did, I could see Joey and Emily kiss on the opposite side of the couch. I smiled at my first glimpse of my little bro kissing a girl. He was definitely inexperienced but I couldn't help noticing how soft his lips were. This wasn't the first time I've been aware of how cute Joey was but I have made an effort to never run with those fantasies. The movie had reached a slow part so I decided to speak up.

"The hell is this?" I said with a smirk, "You're going to make out with my little brother right in front of me?"

Joey blushed but Emily just smiled and said "Oh, you mean like this?" and dramatically kissed Joey again, making over-the-top kissing noises and causing Joey to blush even harder.

"Oh, so that's how it's gonna be," I laughed. "I guess that means I can kiss your brother too?"

While Ryan and Sam seemed content to laugh at Joey's embarrassment, I could feel them both perk up in my arms at that comment- now they were paying attention. Emily made a face as if she was mulling over this proposed deal.

"That depends," she replied, "Which one?"

"Sam," I said, knowing he would be more likely to be hurt if I picked Ryan first. I ruffled Sam's hair and turned back to look at Ryan. "Although I don't want Ryan to be left out so how about I just kiss them both?"

I could see Joey and Emily's eyes grow a bit wider but Emily's had a glint of amusement. She shrugged nonchalantly, wanting to see how far she could take this joke. "Fine with me, go ahead," she said, calling my bluff. Just to accent her statement, she reached over and kissed Joey again, this time not taking her eyes off of me as her lips pressed against my brother's.

I glanced at Sam, still nestled in my left arm but sitting up now, his eyes flicking back and forth between me and Emily. For a set of triplets that were known throughout our childhood for being loud and argumentative with each other, both Ryan and Sam were oddly silent. I could tell that they were waiting to see what happened as well but I knew that this decision was not mine alone. I sat up, removing my arms from around the brothers but not breaking eye contact with Emily for a moment. I raised my eyebrows, cocked my head, and smiled. Without looking, I reached for the remote and paused the TV. Then I took Sam's face in my hands.

My gaze shifted to Sam's eyes and I softened my smile, no longer joking. There was a glint in his eyes but whether it was fear or excitement, I couldn't tell. I pressed my forehead against his and whispered "So how about it? Can I kiss you?"

Sam briefly looked back at his sister and my brother, who just stared in wonder, clearly finding the amusement that his girlfriend had in the situation as well. He looked over my shoulder to his own brother before returning his gaze to me. He blushed but a shy grin crept across his face, his eyes still wide with disbelief. Slowly, he nodded.

I brought our foreheads together once more and leaned in. Gently, I pressed my lips against his. It must have been about three seconds that we spent with our lips together but with everyone's eyes on us now, it felt like eternity. We separated and I gave him a reassuring nod but, this time, he took my face in his hands. He went back in and my lips parted, opening up to his. I drew my hands away from his face and wrapped them around his waist. As we hesitantly made out for the first time, I could taste the salt of the chips in his saliva, the smell of popcorn on his breath. We separated a second time and I looked around, taking the pulse of everyone in the room.

"Well," I said, "it looks like you two have finally come up for air." I gestured to Joey and Emily as they sat with their mouths slightly agape but no longer making out. I had achieved my goal. Joey spoke for the first time in this exchange.

"That was kinda hot," he said, looking impressed. Emily shot him a look but one of approval instead of jealousy or judgement. Clearly, she agreed.

I looked over to Ryan for the first time to gauge his reaction. He was silent but clearly enjoyed the view as well. I don't blame him. It was certainly better entertainment than the B-list horror flick we were watching before. Trying to break the tension, I threw my arm around him.

"So, big boy, does that mean it's your turn now?" We all laughed, a bit more comfortable than we were a couple minutes ago.

"I mean, it's only fair that if I have to kiss Robin, you do too," Sam said. I made an offended scoff and threw a nearby pillow at Sam's head. However, his comment made me smile. I was worried Sam might feel jealous but he seemed just as excited at the notion of me kissing his brother as he did about me kissing him.

"I'm down," Ryan shrugged, clearly more infatuated with the humor of the moment than the sexual tension. He reached over and grabbed my face, admittedly a little less gently than Sam did. His lips felt and tasted the same as Sam's but he was certainly more experienced. The unexpected fervor of the kiss threw off my balance and I landed back into Sam's lap, with Ryan still kissing me.

"Get off of me!" Sam laughed, shoving us off his lap and breaking Ryan's kiss. We all sat up and readjusted ourselves on the couch. I reached over to the remote and resumed the movie. We chuckled but Ryan and Sam fell back into my arms just as they were before. This time though, it seemed like Sam was holding me a bit tighter.

When the movie ended, I looked around. "What did you think?" I asked.

"About the movie or about you making out with Ryan and Sam?" my little brother asked, laughing.

"So," Emily cut in, "which of my brothers is the better kisser?"

"How should I know?" I laughed, "Sam pushed me off of him before I could finish kissing Ryan. Let's find out." I leaned into Ryan once more, this time kissing him a little more gently. I felt his lips part and I cautiously allowed my tongue to explore further. Our tongues met and I could feel the excitement pick up once more. I parted and smiled before turning to Sam and doing the same.

"I don't know if I can pick a winner. They're both pretty amazing." I wasn't lying. As different as the brothers looked and acted, their lips and tongues were almost identical. They both had the same gentle passion in how their tongues swirled around mine, inviting me in deeper, closer. Lost in the moment, I hadn't even realized that Emily and Joey had resumed their kissing, this time with Emily sitting on Joey's lap. Feeling a bit braver, I slide next to my brother and put my arm around him. I motioned for Sam to mount my lap just like his sister was. As Ryan pressed against my side, I alternated off between the two sexy brothers, with neither really seeming to care that I was swapping their saliva between one another's mouths. I kept this realization to myself, not wanting to risk this fantasy ending prematurely.

As I switched back to Ryan, making sure to devote equal time to each brother, Sam began to get impatient for his turn. This time, his lips moved to my neck and a shiver went down my spine as I felt both brothers kissing me. I could feel Sam's hips begin rocking back and forth. Any arousal that my jeans may have concealed before must have been on full display as my cock began to swell. There was no way that Sam didn't feel what he was doing to me and I became curious to see if I was having the same effect on him. My hand slowly drifted down from his back and pressed him closer to me until his groin was grinding against my stomach. I could feel a similar semi to my own press against my belly button and I smiled. Ryan felt my expression change and broke the kiss to look at me curiously.

I leaned close and whispered into his ear "I think your brother is getting very excited,"

Ryan followed my gaze to the visible tent in Sam's pants and smiled with surprise. He leaned back in and whispered "He's not the only one. I'm enjoying kissing a guy far more than I thought I would."

Ryan gestured down to a tent of his own, remarkably similar to his brother's. Then, he started to unbutton his pants.

"Whoa, hey," I started, "Is that where this is going?" Everyone else turned to look. I realized too late that I probably should have just let it happen but it caught me by surprise. Trying to reverse course, I stammered "I mean, I'm fine with whatever but is it ok with y'all?"

"Hell yeah!" Sam said, not nearly as nervous as he was only an hour ago when we first kissed. He started to unbutton his pants too. "I mean, it isn't like we haven't jerked off in front of each other before."

Joey and I exchanged a curious look. Me and him had never done anything like that before. Was it normal for the triplets? What else have they done? Learning my lesson, I kept my mouth shut and followed suit, unbuttoning my pants to finally free my growing cock. Looking around, I took in the sight of the two gorgeous cocks on either side of me. Neither were particularly big but seemed to stand erect at about 5 and half inches. Even still, the sculpted veins and cut mushroom heads were beautiful. I struggled to find a difference between the two but they seemed almost identical. The only difference seemed to be that Sam's pubes were neatly trimmed while Ryan had a full, thick bush. Their cocks lined up with mine as I pulled my pants down to my ankles. Before I even touched it, my cock seemed to spring to its full 6 inches. I had Ryan slide over to the end of the couch so Emily could join us, with Joey and I separating each of the triplets.

As we slowly began jerking off, the kissing resumed. I saw Joey put his arm around Emily as she slowly began to stimulate her clit with two fingers. It was obvious that this wasn't their first time doing this, even if they hadn't done it in front of family. I decided to follow suit and threw my arm around Sam while I jerked off with my right hand. I leaned to the right and began making out with Ryan once more. I felt Sam place his head on my shoulder nuzzling me for some attention so I turned back to his lips as well. Slowly, I took my hand off of my own cock and placed it on Sam's chest, moving down to the bottom hem of his shirt. I slowly slipped my hand under and made my way up, perking up each nipple with my fingers. Getting the idea, I could see Emily and Joey pull each other's shirts off and I heard Ryan whip his off behind me. It has been a while since I've seen my brother shirtless and he was surprisingly toned for such a scrawny nerd. The dancing experience clearly worked out his abdomen and I could see his stomach rise with each breath. My gaze floated down my little brother's hairless chest to his neat bush that hosted his growing erection. I had only caught glimpses of Joey's naked body over the years but never like this. For the first time, I allowed myself to take in the beauty before me. It was clear that his penis did not have the girth of mine but he had me beat in length by at least half an inch, maybe more. The thin shaft came to a perfectly sculpted head and at the top, I could just catch a glistening spot of....

I was pulled out of my hypnosis by Ryan and Sam's sudden effort to take my own shirt off. I didn't even have a second to process any insecurity I might feel but my chubby torso didn't seem to cause the least bit of hesitation. I glanced back at Joey briefly before turning my attention to the two boys on either side of me. I noticed that Sam had shifted so that he and Joey were back-to-back and he seemed to be intentionally pressing his skin against my brother's. I wondered if Emily was the only triplet who had a thing for Joey but I knew it was unlikely that anyone wouldn't be able to appreciate how handsome and sexy he was. I made a mental note to explore that later but I had my hands full, quite literally, right now.

As I pulled Ryan closer to me with my right arm, I leaned in to kiss him as I watched him jerk off, gradually getting faster and faster. With my tongue still exploring Ryan's mouth, I allowed my left hand to wander to Sam's leg. While not as hairy as his brother, I was still able to glide my hand through his leg hair as I drifted up the side. I smirked a bit, knowing exactly where I was going and until I finally wrapped my hand around Sam's erection, slowly taking over for him as I pulsed my hand up and down the shaft. I heard a light gasp and I wondered if the brothers had ever fooled around with each other when they were jerking off. By Sam's reaction, this seemed like a first for him. I slowly broke the kiss from Ryan and I smiled at Sam, making sure that this was what he wanted. He nodded and slowly let his head slip back against my brother's shoulder behind him. I turned Ryan so his back was towards me and made my way down his chest, brushing through his chest hair and playing with his nipples as he continued to jerk off. He laid his head on my chest and I sighed with content.

I heard a gentle moan escape from my brother's lips behind Sam and I turned to see what had caused the outburst. I could no longer see Emily though. Just then, as Sam lay his head against Joey's shoulder, Joey tilted his head back to rest on Sam's shoulder. I could see Emily past him as she stroked off my little bro. We locked eyes and I mouthed the word "wow." Not breaking eye contact with me, she lowered her head and took Joey's cock in her mouth.

12