Seducing the Triplets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gasp from my mouth combined with the sudden loud moan from Joey's caused the rest of the triplets to see what the commotion was. As Ryan took the opportunity to stand and see the sudden blowjob his sister was giving my brother, I seized the opportunity to show my skills off as well. With Sam's head still lying on my brother's shoulder, I leaned over him and kissed him. Slowly, I made my way down to his neck and heard him release a light moan. I continued my way down, tracing my tongue against his chest and flicking his nipples with the tip of my tongue, before gently but firmly sucking on each. It was clear that he had never had his nipples played with before and I felt him lean harder into my brother's support as he felt this wave of pleasure course through him. I continued my way down, tracing his belly button, circling around his inner thighs, and licking the area between his thigh and his scrotum, causing him even more waves of pleasure. Then, while looking him right in the eye, I traced my tongue up his shaft and twirled my tongue around his head. I could taste just the slightest saltiness of precum before I slowly took him into my mouth, diving down to the hilt and feeling his head press against the entrance to my throat. I heard a gentle "whoa" and realized that Ryan had been watching this all unfold.

Still bobbing my head up and down on Sam's cock, I turned to take Ryan's cock in my hand. The two brothers looked at each other and for a moment I wondered how they might react. Ryan's hand lifted ever so slightly as if he wanted to reach out to his brother but decided against it at the last minute. Letting Sam's cock spring out of my mouth, I leaned forward to take Ryan's cock in its place. Taken by surprise, he gasped and leaned forward onto my shoulders with both hands. As I began to feel Ryan slowly begin pulsing his cock in and out of my mouth, I saw Sam reach forward and begin stroking me off. I used my free hand to ruffle his hair in approval but I think he took my hand on his head as an invitation for more. Soon enough, I felt his warm mouth enclose around my cock head. He repeated the same motion that I had just demonstrated on him, sucking me off as I sucked off his brother. A little more dominant than Sam, Ryan's speed grew until he was practically face-fucking me. Needing a bit of a breather, I took his cock from my mouth and watched him shiver in pleasure as I caressed the slick head of his dick. I traced the length of his shaft with my tongue before slowly repeating my process with Sam in reverse order. I made my way from his inner thigh to his belly button to his nipples, slowly lowering him into my lap as I went. I nursed each of his nipples before licking my way to his neck and finally rewarding him with a kiss.

Suddenly, I heard my little brother moan loudly from the other end of the couch. The boys and I broke our chain to watch as Joey shot his load as Emily licked the base of his cock. I could see my brother's seed shoot across his chest, some even landing on the back of Sam's hair. Careful that nobody noticed, I drew Sam close to me before brushing the cum out of his hair and slowly bring my finger to my mouth. That day, I tasted my brother's load for the first but not the last time and I relished in its salty sweetness. No doubt aroused by my little bro's cumshot, I felt Ryan tense up in my mouth. He pulled out and started jerking, announcing "I'm gonna cum too!" to the room. Not wanting him to waste that load, I brought his hips back to me and sealed my lips around his cock. Ryan gasped in surprise and instinctively grabbed my head, pulling me further down his shaft. As he moaned, I felt jet after jet of warm seed hit the back of my mouth and slide effortlessly down my throat. As he finished his climax, I swirled the last bit of cum around my mouth before smiling at him.

Turning to his brother, I said "I think it's your turn now," before devouring his cock. Ever the gentleman, Ryan got down on his knees and stuck my cock in his mouth, hopefully tasting some of his brother's leftover saliva. Looking up at Sam, I could see that Emily was back on Joey's lap like before, this time facing away as they both watched their brothers in our blowjob chain. I could see Joey's nimble fingers stimulating Emily's clit as she leaned against him. Almost in unison, Sam and his sister began to moan. "I'm cumming!" they both yelled, too lost in pleasure to recognize the humor of their timing. Both triplets writhed in pleasure and I could feel Sam's seed coat my throat, tasting almost identical to his brother's, if not a little sweeter. Sitting up, Sam leaned forward and kissed me. As our tongues swirled around each other's, he joked about his own cum tasting good. I'm not sure if he failed to realize that he was tasting his brother's cum too or if he just didn't care. Wanting to complete the swap, I lifted Ryan from my cock and made out with him, letting his brother's seed pass between us as well.

I leaned back and begin stroking my cock, knowing that I wouldn't be long. From either side of me, the brothers took one of my nipples in their mouth and began sucking. With my free hand, I played with Sam's hair and my eyes locked with my brother's behind him. Still holding Emily close to his chest, Joey looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and I knew that it was not the oral or the kissing or the nipple play that was going to make me climax but the sweet, adorable smile of my little brother. Refusing to break eye contact with him, I moaned loudly, feeling waves of pleasure ripple throughout my body. I felt rope after rope shoot out of my cock with each jet getting further up my chest until it splattered over my face. I licked my own semen off my lips, letting it join Sam's and Ryan's in my mouth. Feeling nothing but lust at this point, I felt Sam and Ryan share the cum from my body, each lapping up their side and sharing it with me through sticky kisses. I looked back at Joey who only nodded approvingly.

Exhausted and happy, I leaned my head back against the couch as two gorgeous naked boys pressed against me. I knew that we would all sleep well tonight and I was excited for what the morning would bring. All I knew for certain was that I wanted more- so much more.

12