Seducing the Triplets Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: Waking Up Together.
5.9k words
4.7
5.4k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bi, Incest, Age 18 up

As I mentioned in the first chapter, my name is Robin but, for the sake of privacy, I've changed the names in this story. Otherwise, I try to be as authentic as possible. After reading my first chapter, my brother, Joey, was surprised and delighted by how early into our adventures I had started lusting after him. He assured me that he felt the same way at the time but, looking back, I wouldn't have done anything differently. I relished in the slow build-up of pleasure amongst my friends and family.

We last left off in the middle of a sleepover with my little brother and the triplets, one of which was my brother's girlfriend. Nervous that I may have taken things too far, I wanted to check in. We ordered some dinner and sat around my table, talking and laughing just as we would have before. If anything, we seemed to be more comfortable with one another.

Chapter Two: Waking Up Together

"So, how is everyone feeling?" I asked between bites of the pizza we had ordered for dinner. Going from a cuddle session with friends to jerking and sucking each other off in front of our siblings was a huge change and I knew I wanted to be careful with how I proceeded. "None of that was really part of my plan when inviting y'all over," I laughed.

"I mean, how do you think I feel?" Ryan joked, tugging at his dick, still fully erect beneath his pants. "I've always been more into girls but I don't think any of the ones I've been with have been able to suck me off like that." I looked to Sam and Emily, half-expecting them to be grossed out hearing their brother talk about blowjobs but, instead, they seemed fully invested.

"Can we do it again?" Sam asked eagerly.

"Maybe not tonight," I said, clearly amused at how terribly the brothers hid their horny appetite. "But, if everyone is comfortable, I would enjoy playing some more. I just want to make sure we are all having fun and not making things awkward." I looked over to Joey and locked eyes with my little bro. He sat on the opposite side of the table with his arm around Emily.

"I thought it was hot," Emily said, speaking up. "But Joey and I talked a bit while we showered off and we don't think you should be the only one who gets to share."

I raised my eyebrows at my brother as he blushed. "Oh, is that so?" I questioned. "And how exactly do you propose we fix that?"

Emily and Joey nodded at each other and she walked around the table, before sitting on my lap, just as she had done with Joey earlier. "You've already kissed two of us," she said, gesturing to the remaining triplets beside me. "Wanna complete the set?"

I have never been as into women as men but the fantasy of making out with a whole set of triplets seemed too incredible to pass up. I glanced to my brother who only nodded in approval, clearly excited about being cuckolded by his own brother. I grinned and turned back to Emily, nodding for her to take the lead. She grabbed my head and dove into my parted lips. Her lips were certainly softer than Sam or Ryan's but she had the same passion and a far more adventurous tongue. It snaked inside my mouth and twirled around my tongue. I began to kiss her back, trying not to look over at my little bro but unable to think of anything else but his beautiful green eyes gazing at me as I made out with his girlfriend. As we broke apart, I gave in and glanced across the table. To my surprise, Joey was gone.

I looked around just in time to see him walk up to Ryan and whisper something in his ear. Soon enough, the two of them began to kiss. Ryan seemed a lot more tender with Joey than he was with me but the initial hesitancy faded quickly. Both Sam and I looked at each other as our brothers grew more passionate. The sight of my little brother making out with another boy got me rock hard, as I'm sure his girlfriend could tell from my lap. I pulled Sam in close to me, instinctively protective that he wouldn't feel left out but also extremely horny and eager for his lips. Before I could kiss him, however, Joey broke the kiss with Ryan and immediately walked over to Sam, sitting on his lap next to his girlfriend on mine. Joey leaned in and kissed Sam, clearly excited to complete his triplet card as I just had. As they separated, he leaned in to kiss Emily. The two had clearly planned this and I took the opportunity to kiss Sam.

"There," Emily said, sliding off my lap. "Now, we're all even!" We laughed and continued to make out frequently as we got ready for bed.

We fell asleep in separate rooms, as I shared the pull-out couch with Sam and Ryan. I rarely sleep shirtless but I stripped down to my underwear tonight to match the brothers. I knew that I wanted them as close as possible. As we settled in, the two curled up on either side of me, their hands resting gently on my chest. I stared at the ceiling, anxious about what we had done that day but excited about what more we could get up to. Slowly, my thoughts gave way to feelings of warmth and comfort as I drifted off.

I woke up the next morning to the most amazing feeling. Memories from the previous night flooded back to me, and I knew I was already hard as a rock. I looked over to Ryan and felt him still snuggled up against my chest. I looked over to Sam and realized that he was missing. Only then did I realize what the amazing feeling coursing through my body was. I peeled back the comforter to see Sam lying between my legs, his mouth already wrapped around my cock. Somehow, he had removed my underwear without me noticing but there is no way my body would let me sleep through this. He smiled up at me, blinking in the sudden sunlight as the comforter fell to the side. My moans quickly caused Ryan to stir and he took in the sight before him.

"So, I guess we are doing this again?" He asked teasingly but also extremely excited.

"I guess so," I replied. "But I think I want to do a bit more."

Taking my cock from his mouth, Sam looked up, still jerking me off, and asked "Like what?"

"Whatever you're comfortable with. But I do have condoms and lube in my bedroom. Have either of you gone further than oral?"

Sam shook his head but Ryan admitted that he had been with a couple girls in high school and a few more since moving to college. "But never butt stuff, you know," he clarified.

I laughed, "Well, would you like to learn?" The boys looked at each other with hesitation, both a little nervous. "We wouldn't just start fucking," I clarified. "We can take it slowly and just see where it goes." This seemed to excite the brothers a bit more knowing that I was aware of their inexperience.

Together, we talked about different things we could do and what it means to be prepared for bottoming. We took turns in the shower and bathroom, still wanting to give them some privacy. As I got out of the shower and wiped down the mirror, I groaned at the sight before me.

"Sam!" I yelled. The little fucker had given me a hickey! He came into the bathroom and blushed. I don't think he even really knew how to do that. That wasn't going to stop me from getting my revenge.

As the brothers took turns in the shower and bathroom, I could hear light moaning coming from my bedroom. Curious, I opened the door a crack and peered in. I could only see the lower half of my bed but it was clear that two sets of legs were entwined and grinding back and forth. My little brother was fucking his girlfriend in my bed! Nowhere near as shy as I would have been yesterday, I open the door more and said loudly, "Ryan! Sam! It looks like we weren't the only ones with this idea!"

I could see Joey pumping gently in and out of Emily as she lay on my bed. They paused in surprise at the sound of my voice. Startled, they turned to look but stayed together, giving me a good look at my brother's shaft disappearing into Emily's vagina. Seeing my amused enjoyment of their escapades, they smiled at me before Joey slowly resumed the flow of his hips. Ryan and Sam joined me in the doorway and cheered at the sexual sight. Whether they were cheering in support of their friend, Joey, or their sister, I couldn't say but I assumed it was a mix of both. I noticed the condom wrapper on my nightstand and looked questioningly at Joey.

"Is that my condom?" I asked.

"I didn't think you would mind," my little bro laughed. "We shared a lot more than that yesterday."

"True," I admitted. "As long as you left some for us." I motioned for the couple to move over to make room on the bed and they rolled to the side so Emily was now riding Joey's dick. This clearly wasn't their first time and I wondered if the rest of the triplets would be as skilled as she clearly was. The sight of my little brother's cock sliding in and out of his girlfriend made me salivate and I was glad I had two boys not related to me for me to project my libido onto instead.

Reluctantly turning away from Joey, I took in the two brothers standing naked and freshly showered in front of me. Suddenly, I was no longer thinking about my brother but only the pleasure I had planned for these two. I threw my shirt off, no longer self-conscious, and took them each by the dick, leading them to the unoccupied half of the bed. I sat on the edge and began sucking them off, alternating between each cock as they grew harder and harder. I could feel Sam shiver in excitement and I looked up to see him instinctively grab Ryan's shoulder to steady himself. Embarrassed, he quickly removed his hand. In a moment of sibling tenderness, Ryan put his arm around Sam's shoulders, showing him that it was ok and inviting Sam to do the same. The two stood linked together as I gazed up at them.

As I could feel precum forming on their tips, I knew I wanted to make this last. I stood up and turned them around, guiding them to get on their hands and knees on the bed. I almost forgot that I was giving them a perfect show of their sister being fucked on the other side of the bed. I knew their focus on that would not last though. Beginning with Ryan this time, I spread his ass cheeks, and kissed each one. I inched my tongue closer to his hole and began circling the opening. I felt Ryan shudder with pleasure. Clearly, this was an unknown erogenous zone for him. I pushed my tongue in deeper, lapping up the clean entrance and slowly opening him up.

Once I felt as if Ryan's hole had been sufficiently lubed by my saliva, I turned my attention to Sam. I repeated the process, drawing from him a moan identical to his brother's. As my tongue probed further, I could feel Sam's sphincter tighten around my tongue. While the muscles fought against the penetration, it was not nearly as tight as Ryan's. Even though Sam had never been penetrated, I could tell that he had certainly trained his asshole with other things. I made a mental note to ask about this later, infatuated with the creativity of boys finding things to put in their ass.

While he had previously been lost in pleasure, watching me rim Sam's hole allowed Ryan to finally catch on to the fact that I was preparing him. "Wait, I thought I would be fucking you!" he protested.

"Oh, no, no," I said playfully. "You think that I'm a bottom just cause I'm the gay one? Haha, I'm not letting you anywhere near my hole until you know what it feels like to have a dick in your ass. I can't have you rushing in and just jackhammering my ass like you're in a porn." I leaned in near his face and looked Ryan in the eyes. Turning my tone to be more serious and gentler, I reminded him, "but you know that you don't have to do any of this if it makes you uncomfortable. If anything hurts or you feel as if you're not ready yet, just tell me to stop and I will.

He gave me a small smile and nodded back. "Ok, let's see where it goes. But then I get to fuck you, right?"

I laughed and leaned in again, "I'm looking forward to it," I said with a wink.

I watched as Joey's moaning grew louder and louder until he pulled out and groaned in pleasure as he shot ropes of semen all over Emily's breasts and abdomen. He rolled off to the side and he and Emily took a bit of a break. The moaning that I had been enjoying in the background gave way to heavy breathing. I took that as the opportunity to make the other triplets moan some more. I turned Sam over and made out with him, teasing his hole with the tip of my cock. I reached into my nightstand drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lube. I squirted a little bit on my finger and reached over to Ryan. I pulled him in closer until he was side-by-side with his brother, their biceps pressed together. I lifted his legs up and circled his hole with my lubed fingers, pressing deeper and deeper as I continued to grind against Sam. Slowly, I pushed into his hole with my middle finger and heard Ryan release a soft gasp. I pushed deeper and deeper until my finger was most of the way in. I heard Ryan groan and paused a moment.

"How does that feel?" I asked, making sure that he was still comfortable.

"A bit weird," he replied, "But not bad. I can take it."

I chuckled at his need to impress me and began slowly pumping my finger in and out of his hole. His moaning resumed and I could feel his sphincter muscles start to loosen as he became more used to the feeling of me inside him. I slightly began to curl my finger, pushing up against his prostate.

"Ohhh," he groaned, "That's starting to feel good."

I smiled, relieved that I was causing him pleasure instead of pain.

"I wanna feel!" Sam replied, no longer satisfied with my cock merely pressing against the outside of his hole.

With my free hand, I squirted a bit more lube into my palm and greased the tips of my fingers. I positioned myself in between the two boys and replicated the process with Sam's eager hole. As I pressed forward, I checked in with him as well and both brothers seemed to moan in unison. I looked up to see Joey and Emily snuggled together on the opposite side of my bed, watching me with awe. I saw Emily's eyes dart back and forth between her two brothers as I pulsed in and out with my fingers. I pressed up against their prostates once more, allowing their harmonic moans to resonate with their sister. Eager to feel all three triplets at once, I nodded Emily over to me, leaning in. She leaned over my brother's naked body and her lips locked with mine.

I had quickly become used to kissing a girl and, despite my preference for guys, Emily turned me on immensely simply by being related to the two boys I was currently fingering. This pleasure was compounded as she pushed in between her brothers and pressed her breasts up against me. I could feel my little bro's sticky load squish between his girlfriend and I. I heard Sam stop moaning and looked over to see that Joey had repositioned himself and was now making out with Sam, Spider-Man-style. I won't deny that I felt a little jealous that everyone here had gotten to make out with Joey except for me. I wondered if the triplets felt the same way about each other. At the same time, I knew that the pleasure and intimacy we had experienced this weekend were better than anything I had ever felt before. There was no way that I would do anything to risk this new relationship with my brother or the triplets.

After a while, Joey shifted over to Ryan and Emily leaned back to masturbate, not taking her eyes off of me as she fingered her cunt. As Joey kissed Ryan, he slowly made his way down Ryan's chest until he reached the cock. As he lowered his thin, soft lips around Ryan's head, his own cock was brought to Ryan's mouth, which eagerly swallowed it. As the two 69'ed, I leaned forward to make out with Sam. I had to distract myself from the fact that my little brother's head was so close to my hand that was fingering the hole of the person he was sucking off. I wondered if he would stay there if it was my cock that was penetrating Ryan instead of my finger. This fantasy turned me on immensely and I slowly added a second finger, causing the brothers' moans to crescendo.

"I want you to fuck me," Sam pleaded, clearly ready to take things further. With my hands being busy, I looked over to Emily who seemed to get the message. She reached into my nightstand and drew a condom from the same place she had for my brother's cock earlier. This time, she unwrapped it and slid it over my erect dick. I drew Sam closer to his brother so I could still reach Ryan's hole and I pressed the tip of my cock against Sam's prepared entrance. As I pressed my head into the opening, Sam threw his head back, releasing a guttural groan as my head popped inside him. I paused a moment, allowing him to get used to the new girth and allowing myself to bask in the sheer tightness of this young man's virgin hole. Fairly confident that Sam had practiced on himself with objects at home, I could only wonder how much tighter Brain's hole would be. As I thought about the one triplet, I began to push further into the other. Sam's chest rose and fell as he caught his breath and his arms flailed out to steady himself. As he instinctively grabbed his brother's arm, my own bro lifted his head up to watch me deflower his friend. As Joey sat up, both boys turned to watch, my finger twisting in Ryan's hole as he repositioned himself. Joey saw Sam's hand reaching out and took a hold of it, providing security and comfort to him as he took more and more of my cock.

Eventually, I was fully buried in Sam's hole, my neatly trimmed pubes pressed against his ass. We paused a moment and I leaned forward to kiss him, proud of how much he had been eager to explore today. Remembering the bathroom mirror, I moved my lips to his neck and began sucking, causing him to gasp in delight.

As his breathing slowed, I asked him if he wanted to continue and he just nodded. Slowly, I began pumping in and out of his hole. He moaned but his grip on Joey's hand loosened as he became more comfortable. With my brother's cock already rising again, he returned to his girlfriend, looking to pleasure her moistened cunt some more. He slid another condom over his stiffened member and the two lovers embraced in a kiss more passionate than anything I had seen from them yet this weekend. Emily climbed onto Joey and the two held each other tight as Joey slipped into her hole. Ryan turned around to his hands and knees and my fingers slipped out of his anus. He moaned, surprised by the sudden emptiness but he leaned forward and kissed Joey as his sister rode my little bro's cock.

Watching this sight, I could feel my pace quicken as I pulsed in and out of Sam's hole.

"Yeah?" I responded to Sam's moans, "You like that, don't you? You like having my cock shoved into your asshole?"

"Yesssss," Sam moaned, "I love it!"

Taking this as all the reassurance I needed to continue, I used my left hand to slowly jerk Sam's still-hard cock and I reached forward between Ryan's legs to take his cock in my hand as well. I pumped the two members in unison as Sam moaned in pleasure. I was thankful that my cock wasn't much bigger than average or else I doubted that this virgin hole would be able to manage it. As it was, our bodies seemed to intertwine perfectly until our hips matched in rhythm. As Sam's balls bounced against my protruding stomach, I could feel them begin to tighten. I licked my hand before returning it to his head, eager to make him orgasm with me inside him. He reached out and grabbed my wrists, both the one jerking him off and the one jerking his brother off. Together, we moved as one until I saw precum begin to flow in a continuous stream from his head, coating both of our hands.

"Fuck! FUCK!" Sam yelled, his back arching off of the bed. Soon enough, his body seized up as jet after jet of seed erupted from his cock, splattering all over his face and even reaching my brother's legs and his sister's ass behind him.

I stayed imbedded in his hole as his orgasm subsided and reached out with both of my hands to cup his face, pulling him in for a kiss. I licked some of the cum from his cheek and fed it to him as I held him close. Unable to miss his brother's intense cumshot, Ryan came to my side and passionately made out with me. I wasn't sure if he was intentionally trying to suck his brother's cum from my mouth but he certainly didn't recoil at the lingering taste. He was thankful for the pleasure that I had given his brother but was also making sure to remind me that it was now his turn. I slowly pulled out of Sam and he groaned at the empty hole that he had gotten used to being filled.

12