Seducing the Triplets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did that feel?" I asked, leaning over him.

Breathlessly, Sam gasped, "It was amazing," before throwing his head back in satisfied exhaustion. Pleased with myself, I now turned my attention to the other male triplet. I pulled Ryan in tight and the two of us fell onto the bed, side by side with our siblings as Emily continued to ride Joey. As we made out, he rolled on top of me. Sam squeezed in between me and Joey, looking to get a full view of the action. I replaced the condom I used for Sam with a new one, reminding myself to encourage my younger friends to get tested so we could have some bareback fun down the line. Besides the obvious increase in pleasure from wet, raw dick, I knew that these college kids would soon run me out of condoms if this became a regular thing.

I gently fingered Ryan's hole again before replacing my finger with the tip of my cock. As expected, his hole provided more resistance than Sam's did and we both gasped as my head popped his cherry and his muscles squeezed tightly around my cock. Ever the competitive sibling, he was determined to take my full cock as his brother had. Slowly (but perhaps not as slowly as I would have recommended), he sat down on my cock, burying it deeper and deeper inside him until his ass rested fully on my thighs. Despite his attempts to look tough, a groan escaped from the depths of his throat. He collapsed into my arms, pulling my cock out a bit more. He moaned again, right into my ear, as I pushed all the way in once more.

"Fuck me," Ryan moaned into my ear and I kissed his neck as I held him against my chest.

I began moving my hips up and down burying Ryan's face deep into my neck as I continued to savor his moans. I pulsed up and down, getting faster and faster. Ryan moaned loudly in my ear.

"Does that feel good?" I asked, feeling Ryan's head nod affirmatively into my neck. "Are you going to fuck my ass like this too?" I could feel Ryan's cock jump with excitement against my stomach and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Hell yes!" He said, beginning to push himself back and forth on my cock, all the while grinding his own cock against my stomach. I could feel his cock slide more easily as precum began to coat the head, pooling in my belly button. I brought my mouth to his neck and began to suck, imagining how incredible both brothers would look with matching hickeys.

I felt a hand brush against my shoulder and looked to see that Joey had wrapped his arm around Sam, watching him jerk off as his siblings rode our cocks on either side. Following suit, I wrapped my arm around Sam, holding Joey's thin bicep as he held mine. Ryan raised his head for the first time to see what had caused the shift in bodies. He slowly propped himself up, with hands leaning on my chest. I loved the feeling of his entire weight on top of me and I reached up with my free hand to hold his shoulder. I made eye contact with Ryan and smiled before turning my head and kissing Sam on the cheek. Sam turned his gaze from his sister to his brother and grinned before making out with me.

"Fuck yes!" Emily exclaimed, "It is so hot watching you play with my brothers!"

"Look who's talking!" I retorted, gesturing to my brother's face of ecstasy as she milked his shaft. Seeing her hands pressed against my brother's thin, flat chest reminded me of how Ryan grabbed my own, although Ryan certainly had more to grab as he squeezed my chubby pecs. The two siblings looked at each other from atop their perches and smiled. Emily leaned over and drew her brother closer. I gasped slightly, thinking that she was going in for a kiss but instead she whispered into his ear. A mysterious grin grew across his face and he nodded. Together the two un-impaled themselves from our cocks and switched places. Both Joey and I glanced at each other as we suddenly pieced together what was happening. I didn't even get a chance to switch out condoms before Emily lowered her pussy onto my cock. I moaned at the unfamiliar feeling, not nearly as tight as her brothers' assholes but not as loose as I figured a woman's hole would be in comparison to a guy's ass. Her labia wrapped around my head, sucking it deeper into her and I heard my brother release a sudden shout.

"Oh God!" Joey exclaimed, feeling the tightness of a man's ass for the first time.

"Shit!" Ryan replied, clearly able to take Joey's dick easily after my thicker member but not expecting that extra half-inch burying deeper into his cavity.

Sam propped himself up, amazed at the switcheroo his siblings had just pulled.

"Wait, I want to ride Joey!" He argued.

"Why do you sound more excited about his dick than you did about mine?" I teased him, "But I'm sure that my little bro would be happy to fuck you if you wait your turn." I felt like I was teaching a class, gently reminding my students how to share, even if what they were fighting over was my brother's cock. Sam rolled into my side and made out with me passionately as I pumped in and out of his sister's pussy. Emily's glasses bounced up and down as I bucked my hips from under her. I felt Emily raise my other hand to her breasts and I gently tweaked her nipples, finding familiarity in the turgid nubs that I had enjoyed from on so many guys. I decided to lean fully into the hetero experience and I lowered her down to suck on her breasts. The extra volume of her breasts felt a little odd but not too different from some of the larger guys I've played with over the years. With my mouth replacing her hand, I reached down to stimulate her clit with my thumb as she rode my cock. After being with a few trans guys from time to time and telling myself that I would never be the stereotype of a man who doesn't know how to find the clitoris, I realized that I knew what I was doing more than I thought I might.

I felt the bed shift beside me as Ryan dismounted Joey's cock and Sam hopped on. After taking a bit of a break, Sam's hole had clearly tightened up some more as he groaned as he lowered down my brother's shaft. Ryan began making out with Joey as he grinded against my bro's side. I knew that Ryan was eager to top but I also promised him my hole and I wanted to be the first ass he pounded.

I drew my face away from Emily's breasts and whispered into her ear, "I think your brother needs to put his dick somewhere and I think it's time I let him." She smiled, understanding what I wanted to do before pulling my cock out of her cunt and allowing me to roll over to press against Ryan.

"Do you think you're ready to fuck me?" I whispered from against his back. Ryan turned around; his eyes wide with excitement. He nodded gleefully and reached for a condom.

"Whoa, whoa," I said, interrupting him. "Remember what I did to prepare your hole first?" Ryan blushed at his obvious drive to fuck me silly. He leaned over and kissed me before making his way down my body. He sucked my cock before moving down to my hole, lifting my legs in the air as I lay on my back. His tongue was timid at first, not knowing what to expect. However, as he quickly got used to the taste, his tongue explored further and further, causing me to moan with pleasure. After my hole was nice and moistened, I handed him a condom and some lube, not needing to start with his fingers given the years of experience I had on him.

He rolled the condom on and rubbed some lube onto my hole, surprising me a little with the cold gel. As my ass began to loosen, he pressed his eager head against the entrance. Taking a breath, I nodded for him to go further. Excited, he began to shove his shaft down my hole.

"A bit slower!" I exclaimed, wondering how rough he would have started if I HADN'T fucked him first. He immediately slowed his pulse before I could feel the familiar fullness of a cock filling my hungry hole. As I felt his bush press against my ass, I drew him in for a kiss. As we made out, he began to pump in and out of my ass, drawing a moan from my lips into his.

Having gotten used to the feeling, I assured him, "You can go a little faster now if you want," and he picked up his speed. He pressed his head into my chest as he dug deeper into my hole. I could feel sweat from his forehead run down my side and I held him closer against me.

It was now Emily's turn to lie in between Joey and I and she looked up at her two brothers fucking and being fucked as she fingered herself. I began to hear the familiar sound of my little brother's moan as he pumped harder and harder into Sam's ass. Sam leaned forward to grab onto his shoulders as Joey grabbed Sam's hips. The two froze as I watched Joey's hips seize in climax as he shot his load into Sam. The sight of her boyfriend unloading into her brother was too much for Emily. Moaning loudly, she threw her head back as she worked herself to orgasm. Ryan watched the throws of pleasure around him, causing him to go harder, faster, and deeper into my ass. Soon enough, we locked eyes and I knew he was close.

"Cum in my ass!" I commanded him, not wanting anything to dampen his first fuck with a guy. This was all the reassurance he needed because, in just a few more pumps, Ryan leaned forward and grabbed my body with all his strength, I felt his arms squeeze around me, his face press into my chest, and his cock tremble inside of me as he came. I could feel my own cock straining against Ryan's abs as he rubbed against me and I knew that I was now the final one to cum. With Ryan's cock still rock hard in my ass, I motioned for Sam to come over next to me. I wanted him to make out with me as I came.

Sam, on the other hand, had a different idea. Despite his brother still being in my ass, Sam mounted my stomach and began to lower himself into my cock. I was no longer wearing a condom but, in the moment, neither of us seemed to care. I gasped as the two brothers tag-teamed me. Ryan peered over Sam's shoulders into my eyes and I saw him grab his brother's shoulders for support. The two moved in unison, with Ryan pumping into my ass and Sam pulsed onto my cock. As my moans grew louder, Joey and Emily held each other tightly. Sam lowered himself onto my chest and I held him tight as I continued to fuck him, all the while staring into Ryan's eyes. Ryan leaned forward as well and our lips met, immediately setting me off. As we made out, Sam's lips suctioned onto my neck and I felt my entire body tighten in pleasure. Soon enough, I was shooting load after load into Sam's ass, my entire body spasming as writhed in climax.

Eventually, the orgasm subsided and we all collapsed into bed, catching our breath. I watched my cum trickle out of Sam's ass. I knew that all of these hungry holes would soon need bigger dicks than I could provide. And I think I had just the cocks in mind to satisfy them. I smiled and laughed before breaking the silence.

"So," I asked, "who wants breakfast?"

12