Seducing the Triplets Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3: Joshua and Benji.
5k words
4.67
3.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bi, Incest, Age 18 up

As I mentioned in the first chapter, my name is Robin but, for the sake of privacy, I've changed the names in this story. Otherwise, I try to be as authentic as possible and not embellish or exaggerate too much. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. I'm not sure how regularly I will check my email and I'll try not to spoil future stories but I'm always happy to chat and hear from readers!

Chapter Three: Joshua and Benji

After the incredible weekend I had with my little bro and the triplets, Joey and I went home for Thanksgiving with our parents. We definitely missed the sexual freedom of hanging out with the triplets and, after a weekend of fun, we were extremely horny. I found great delight in the photos that Sam and Ryan sent me of their matching hickeys, as well as crude jokes and sexual innuendos that we never would have felt comfortable sending to one another before. Joey and I talked about it and decided that, since we had already seen each other in the throes of sex, it would be silly to masturbate alone. We would often lie next to each other while we stroked our cocks and often to photos that the triplets sent us. Of course, we would wait until our parents were out of the house but even when they were home, Joey and I would cuddle together a lot more than we used to. After the holiday, Joey returned to school to finish up the semester and I returned to my apartment. However, we promised that we would see each other a LOT more than before after finals and I knew the triplets would be itching to return as well.

After they took our dicks so well, I knew that it would only be a matter of time before Ryan and Sam, but especially Sam, would be looking to stretch their holes more than my dick could on its own. Luckily, I had just the people in mind, as long as the triplets were into it. When I moved into my new apartment after grad school in the beginning of June, I quickly sought to acquaint myself with the local queers. I met this amazing bi daddy on Grindr named Joshua who was 45 years old. He was a 6'4" Black guy with a massive cock, about 10 inches long and almost as wide as my wrist- definitely as wide as Joey's smaller wrist. He had a husband named Benji who was Pinoy (Filipino) and about 5'8" and 41 years old. Benji's cock was smaller than Joshua's but still big, about 8 inches and maybe an inch and a half thick. Both men were your stereotypical bear: fat and hairy with the most adorable and inviting smiles. Benji kept his chest and beard trimmed while Joshua had a full beard, just showing whisps of grey highlights, and an incredibly furry chest. Despite their impressive members and dominating features, both were verse and loved to have me fuck them as often as they fucked me.

At first, it was just me and Joshua playing together, almost every week. Soon, after weeks of me begging and lusting after photos sent to me, Benji joined in and the three of us had an incredible FWB relationship. Joshua also had a young Latino lover, named Felix. I say young even though he was still a few years older than me. He was 29 years old and had an average build, maybe a bit chubbier than Sam but definitely not as chubby as me. I had only played with him once before when Joshua first introduced me but he definitely wanted to come over with Joshua again. Benji also had a son from his previous marriage named Tyler. Tyler was only 17 (although his birthday was coming up in a month or so) so I had never met him, nor did he know much about his dad's exploits besides obviously knowing that Benji and Joshua were married and had an open relationship. He had come out to his dad and stepdad as gay a few years back and they had "the talk" with him. Tyler admitted that he was more into older guys but didn't want to do anything risky. The family agreed that he would wait until he was 18 and then Benji and Joshua would help him find someone on Grindr that was safe and could show him the ropes. Because Tyler was living with them most of the time, Benji and Joshua tended to come over to my apartment to play. Today was one of those days that I had them both over. Between holiday travel and work, it was the first time I had seen them in almost a month and I was so excited to share my new developments with them.

I was lying in bed, gently tugging on my dick when I heard the door open. I smiled to myself as I heard two sets of footsteps make their way into my apartment. I had become accustomed to leaving the door unlocked for them and they knew just where to find me, already naked in bed. Sometimes, I would even be blindfolded to enhance the thrill of never knowing which one was touching me. While we loved to engage in conversation, I had been thirsting for their cocks for a month now and they felt the same. Without a word, the two bears stood in front of me, slowly taking off their clothes as they watched me jerk off. Benji made his way over to my cock and pushed my hand out of the way before swallowing me whole, propping my legs over his shoulders as he lay at the end of my bed. Joshua came to stand at the head of my bed, offering me his massive cock which I gladly took into my mouth. I could feel that familiar pressure of his ten-inch dick pushing against the back of my throat, causing tears to well up in my eyes as I choked it down. I felt Benji's hand creep up my chest and start playing with my right nipple as Joshua took hold of my left. Together, the husbands moved in unison, with Joshua pumping in and out of my mouth as Benji bobbed up and down on my cock. Having the only free mouth, Joshua let out a low growl as I nursed the head of his dick.

Needing a breather, I pulled the cock out of my throat and sat up to pull Benji off of my cock. I made out with him as I brought him up beside me. Joshua joined us on the bed, his cock pressing against my ass as I felt his hairy chest brush against my back. He reached out for his husband and pulled all three of us closer together. I made out with Benji as Joshua kissed my neck, grinding against me. We swapped so I was kissing Benji's neck as he made out with Joshua over my shoulder. Finally, Joshua rotated me onto my back and the two came in for a three-way kiss, their hands roughly caressing my body. Being able to guide the triplets into their sexual exploration was amazing but I enjoyed the opportunity to let other, more experienced, hands take control. As my two daddies had done before, their hands drifted down my body and to my hole, all the while still kissing me. Benji collected the first drops of my precum and used it to lube my hole before both men inserted a finger side-by-side. I groaned as the thick fingers explored my cavity as one working to massage my prostate and pull my hole wider. There were many times when I would top Benji, or Joshua, or both. But tonight, I wanted my ass to be all theirs.

At this point, precum was trickling out of my cockhead in a steady stream. Not wanting to waste the natural lubricant, Joshua scooped it up and used it to coat Benji's dick. Because of my larger size, there aren't very many men who can make me feel small but Joshua has never been like most men. In one motion, he sat up against the head of my bed and swept me into his arms, holding me tightly from behind. I watched as Benji positioned himself in between his husband's legs. He carefully took each of my legs and propped my foot on Joshua's thighs, opening my hole to him. Benji pressed the tip of his cock against my hole and I could feel the warm, sticky moisture of my precum prepare the way for him to fuck me. As the head of his cock popped into my hole, I almost cried out. However, I realized that we had not said a word to each other this whole time so I waited a bit to break the silence. Instead, I just gasped gently as the thick cock pressed deeper, knowing this would only be the SECOND biggest cock I took that night. He came closer and closer, pressing deeper and deeper until we kissed. Then, we went further, past my shoulder to kiss his husband, bringing his ear next to my mouth.

"Fuck me," I whispered, breaking the silence.

This sudden vocalization caused the two bears to give in to their passion. Joshua squeezed me even tighter, his big arms clamped across my chest. Benji pulled halfway out before thrusting forward again, burying his cock deep inside me. I let out a large grunt as he began slowly pounding my hole, focusing on the intensity of each thrust. At each one, I whimpered with delight. Benji lifted each of my feet off of Joshua's legs and took my socks off. I watched as his skilled tongue snaked its way between my toes, the ticklish feeling causing me to quiver, which only made my hip movements against Benji's cock that much more sporadic. The ticklish giggles mixed with the orgasmic moans until I wrapped my legs around Benji's torso, pulling him all of the way in and shoving my tongue down his throat. Just because I was bottoming didn't mean that I couldn't be a little dominant.

This sudden push forward combined with my ass tightening around his cock caused Benji to moan loudly before I cut him off with my kiss. His pace got faster and faster until he threw me into a bear hug, squished between him and his husband. He released a primal roar into my ear. As his body trembled, I felt jet after jet of warm, sticky seed flood my hole, traveling deeper and deeper. I knew that it would serve as more than enough lube for Joshua's cock to penetrate me and I was soon proven right.

Benji held me close and whispered, "You did so good, baby. You take daddy's cock so well in your tight boyhole."

As one tangled mess, the three of us rolled over so I was now riding Benji. His cum-soaked cock slid out of my ass and I gasped at the emptiness- but not for long. Soon, Joshua was behind me and shoving his giant dick into my hole, stretching it even further than Benji did and pushing some of Benji's cum out of my ass and some of it even deeper.

I groaned and fell forward onto Benji's chest as Joshua railed me from behind. I could feel his large, rough hands slide up my back and grab my shoulders, massaging the muscles.

"Yeah, you like that, boy?" Joshua growled. I nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, sir," I moaned. "Give me your dick, daddy."

"Oh yeah, you love feeling daddy's cock deep inside of you," he replied.

"I love seeing you impaled onto my husband," Benji chimed in, enjoying the view.

"Fuck yes!" I yelled, "Fuck me just like your husband did!"

My mind wandered back to Sam and Ryan and I wondered if they would ever sandwich me like this. It suddenly dawned on me that this massive log inside me was about as wide as Sam and Ryan's dicks were together. As Joshua pushed me further into Benji's pillowy chest, I imagined Sam and Ryan double penetrating me. Maybe if I introduced these men to the triplets, we could work up to me and Ryan DP'ing Sam or Sam and I in Ryan or both of them in Joey or....

My mind paused as the thought of my dick inside of my little brother suddenly flickered across my mind. I was snapped back to reality and I could feel Joshua's hand reach around to my throat. He pulled me off of Benji and held my throat with his hand as his forearm supported my chest. I could feel his sweaty, hairy chest pressed against my back and I reached forward to feel Benji's chest hair as well. As he held my neck against his chest, Joshua traced my lips with his thumb. I opened my mouth to allow him entry. As his thumb circled my tongue, I let out a loud moan before closing my lips around him, sucking his thumb like an obedient boy.

"Oh fuck!" Joshua said, gritting through his teeth, "I'm going to fill your hole just like my husband did!" Joshua's grip around my throat tightened and I could feel his thrusts become more forceful until he froze with my ass fully impaled on his dick. I could hear him groan in satisfied ecstasy as I felt a flood of warm semen coat my insides. I felt the sheer volume of the two loads spill out of my ass, dripping down Joshua's cock.

He finally released me and I fell, exhausted, onto Benji. I rolled off and was fully prepared to fall asleep then and there. The couple had other plans. No sooner had my head hit the pillow did I feel Joshua's thick lips wrap around my cock, his beard brushing against my balls and collecting some of the cum dripping from my hole. Benji held me tight and shoved his tongue down my throat. I barely moved but could feel a surge throughout my body as the two bears sucked the orgasm out of me, my back arching against the bed as I shot my load down Joshua's throat.

"Yes! Good boy!" Benji cheered as I coated his husband's throat. "I need to taste that beautiful boy seed!" As any married couple should, Joshua quickly shared my cum with his husband, swapping my semen back and forth before feeding it to me. Benji proceeded to slurp the double load from my ass and they repeated the sharing process. Finally satisfied, we collapsed next to one another, covered with the sweat and sticky cum of one another, all intertwined as one.

After we caught our breath, I decided that this messy and sweaty moment was a good time to tell them about my Thanksgiving break.

"So...," I started, "I had my brother and some friends over before Thanksgiving. They were visiting from college."

"That's awesome!" Benji said, supportive of anything I did.

"Do you two get along alright?" Joshua asked, a bit more fatherly and protective. I could tell that he was a bit confused as to why I was bringing this up out of nowhere.

"Oh yeah, we haven't seen each other in a bit but we definitely got closer during the visit," I said with a mischievous grin. "My brother even brought his girlfriend over and her two brothers. They're actually a set of triplets that we grew up with."

"Oooh, triplets," Benji joked, "That sounds hot."

"They are hot," I said nonchalantly, "Especially when my brother and I were taking turns fucking each of them."

The two men looked at me, examining my face for any sign that I was joking. I relished in their awe and confusion.

"You're kidding," Joshua said, thinking that it was too good to be true.

"Nope," I grinned, proudly, "And I'm hoping that we can do it again soon."

"Did you and your brother, you know..." Joshua asked expectantly. Benji's mouth fell open at that imagery.

"No," I stated quickly, thinking back to my imagination during sex a few moments ago. The two bears sat silent, seeing on my face that there was more to the story. "But I would love to see the triplets play with each other," I admitted. "Aaaaand, if my brother happens to follow suit, it wouldn't be the worst thing." I think that was the first time I had ever admitted my feelings for Joey out loud.

"There we go!" Benji cheered, "Let us know if we can drop any hints to push it forward."

Given that the husbands had never met Joey, I was curious as to what "Kiss-the-Girl" antics Benji had in mind. But that did lead me nicely into the real reason I invited them over, besides the obvious perk of being fucked senseless.

"Well..... now that you mention it, I could use your help." Both men seemed to raise their eyebrows in unison. One of the triplets in particular is a very hungry bottom and I know that their holes will need some training, more than I could provide."

The two caught on quickly. "So, you want us to fuck a set of triplets in front of you and your brother?" Joshua asked, not nearly as judgmental as most people would say such a line.

I grinned and kissed them both on the cheek. "No, I want you to fuck a set of triplets, AND me, AND my brother, if he wants to bottom, that is."

"I think it is safe to say that we are 100% in," Benji grinned.

"Perfect," I replied, and we started planning a date.

............................................................................................................

Prior to our sleepover, I hadn't seen the triplets in months but now they were blowing up the group chat that I had created to ask about plans for another visit. Joey had confided in me that he really wanted to let Sam and Ryan fuck him and that Emily was totally cool with it. I vowed to give my little brother anything and everything he wanted, especially if it meant watching his beautiful, virgin hole get penetrated for the first time. I thought long and hard (as in I was hard while I thought, haha) about which triplet should have the honors. I decided that Ryan was the more eager top and that would give me a chance to get fucked by Sam for the first time while his brother fucked mine. A couple weekends after Thanksgiving, the students had their finals are were released for winter break. We found a Saturday that worked well for everyone to come hang out all day. Unbeknownst to them, I had a secret surprise planned. Well, two secret surprises.

As Joey and the triplets walked through my door, the hugs were more passionate than they had been before our sleepover. I thought back to the casual way we kept in touch before and I knew that there was no returning to that relationship. As Sam hugged me, he also kissed my cheek. As much of a sexual fiend this boy had become, he was acting so sweet with me. When I fucked him, he didn't just want me deeper inside him, he wanted me closer. I could feel my dick and my heart throb in unison as this young man awakened something more than lust within me. Ryan, on the other hand, was a little rougher. He jumped into my arms and immediately shoved his tongue down my throat, causing me to stumble back onto the couch.

"Well hello to you too, sexy," I laughed, as he finally came up for air. With my free hand, I pulled Sam down to me and made out with him too. Joey and Emily stood by the door with their arms around each other, watching in awe at the passion that had quickly became second nature to us. While we had not all been together since the sleepover, the raunchy texts between the five of us became increasingly more obscene and jaw-dropping. I just hoped that I would bring their textual fantasies to life.

For now, we just hung out. Even though it was a bit nippy, I decided to give my friends a tour of my new area. We walked around the park and talked about what we had been up to since Thanksgiving. Joey and Emily held hands as they walked around and I gently put my arm around Sam's waist. Joey and Ryan held hands too and it was nice to see the triplets become better at sharing. Eventually, we got back to my apartment and cuddled on the couch to warm up. I whispered to the triplets that the bed was ready for them and they raced to see who could get undressed the fastest. I used the opportunity to pull Joey close to me.

"You know," I started, "I think that Sam and Ryan are hoping to return the favor after you fucked them last time."

"I know," Joey replied, "Emily and I talked about it some and I think I'm ready. They made bottoming look so hot last time that I really want to give it a try. Emily has actually been helping prepare me a bit with her fingers the last few times we hung out."

"Oh, so that's what you were doing in there!" I teased, "You know that you could have invited me to watch."

Joey laughed, "Haha, I wanted the first thing you saw go into my hole be Ryan or Sam's cock."

I hugged my little brother close. "You take Ryan and I take Sam?" I asked gently.

Joey looked into my eyes and grinned, nodding. We walked to my bedroom to find all three triplets already naked. Quickly joining them, Joey and I switched dance partners this time. I picked Emily up and gently kissed her, rolling onto the bed so she lay on top of me. Joey brought his already-rising cock to Sam and Ryan who immediately got to work. The two brothers' lips almost touched as they both dove for Joey's cock but they quickly learned to share, one working the shaft as the other worked the head. Joey stood next to the bed with a hand on each boy's head. He looked at me and smiled, pleasure immediately washing over him.

12