Seducing the Triplets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing these two boys become expert cocksuckers so quickly inspired me to step out of my comfort zone too. I rolled over so that I was on top of Emily, careful not to put my full weight on her. I smiled and adjusted her glasses before kissing her. I licked my way down her neck and circled my tongue around each of her turgid nipples. I kept licking down until I was positioned between her legs. Pushing any hesitation aside, I began lapping up Emily's pussy. As my tongue flicked against her clit, she let out a loud moan, causing Joey to look up from his ecstasy. He watched as his big bro ate his girlfriend out and he began to pump against the boys' lips. I had no idea what to expect but the result did not taste as bad as I imagined. In retrospect, I had eaten many assholes in my day so I wasn't sure what I was worried about. Any reservations I may have had towards cunnilingus were eased by the reward of feeling Emily arch her back, grabbing my hair as she pushed my face deeper. I only came up for air at the sound of a loud shout of surprise.

I picked my head up to see that Ryan had abandoned Joey's cock and made his way to the back. He pulled my little bro's ass cheeks apart and buried his tongue into the hole. Ryan's tongue probed deeper as Joey's cock thrusted further into Sam's mouth. Seeing them take good care of each other only made me want to do my part for Emily more. I returned to her clit with vigor, sucking lightly as she bucked against me.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming!" She yelled, shoving her pussy into my face. I could feel the wet floods of...whatever it was, rush out and drip down my chin. As her orgasm subsided, I crawled back up to kiss her.

"Do you want to see what I've been doing to Joey?" She whispered in my ear. I nodded, excitedly. It was now her turn to make her way down, moving past my cock and straight to my hole. I flipped onto my stomach to give her better access and she began to tongue my hole just like her brother was doing to mine. As she moistened my hole with her saliva, she began to slowly insert her finger. Quickly realizing that I wasn't as tight as her boyfriend, she slipped in a second finger, then a third. I began to gently moan and turned to look at my brother. His face was lost in pleasure. With Ryan's face buried in Joey's ass, Sam was the only one to return my gaze, staring at me as he continued to pump my brother's cock in and out of his mouth.

"I want you to fuck me," I said directly to Sam and Joey's cock immediately fell out of his mouth. Joey opened his eyes and looked at me, a determined look on his face.

"Me too," he said, turning to Ryan. As I made sure that everyone got tested over the break, all we needed was a bit of lube. I handed the bottle to Emily who rubbed a bit on her finger. I brought my little bro to the bed and laid him on his back, putting a pillow under him to prop up his ass. I watched as Emily rubbed the lube into Joey's asshole, preparing the way for her brother. She then passed the bottle to her brothers who rubbed some on their cocks. Based on the beads of precum already forming, I hardly thought this step was necessary. I laid down next to Joey in the same position and the brothers crawled up to our asses. We hadn't mentioned who we wanted to fuck us but they seemed to have discussed this too and came to the same conclusion. Sam lowered his cock to my hole as Ryan did the same to Joey. Emily sat beside Joey, holding his hand.

I saw Sam and Ryan look at each other and they gently began to press forward. I know that Sam did not need to be nearly as gentle with me but I found it hot to watch the two triplets move in unison and I didn't want Ryan to move too fast. As their cockheads pressed against our assholes, Joey gave a gentle moan. The boys pushed deeper and deeper until their heads popped through into our ass. Joey let out a loud groan and reached out to grab my hand. I held my little brother's hand as Ryan's cock pushed deeper inside him. As he squeezed my hand, my ass squeezed Sam's cock as he took his first ass. He moaned in pleasure and I encouraged him to come closer. He leaned forward to kiss me and I saw Ryan do the same with Joey. As Ryan sat back up, Emily took his place, kissing her boyfriend as he had his anal virginity taken.

The two boys pushed further and further until they reached the hilt. They paused for a bit, still processing the flood of hormones and emotions in their brain. Sam leaned forward to steady himself on my chest before he slowly began thrusting in and out. Once Joey's initial surge of bliss subsided, Ryan followed suit, gently pumping in and out of my little bro. They slowly began to pick up speed together. As they moved in unison, they held onto each other's shoulders tightly, pulling one another closer until they were side by side. As one unit, they pumped in and out of me and my brother. I decided to mirror them and I wrapped my arm around Joey, pulling him closer as Emily moved down to suck on Joey's nipples. We became lost in the flow of sex that I almost forgot about my coming surprise.

As we rocked back and forth, I could see Sam and Ryan glance at each other. They moaned in harmony as they fucked us faster and I could see them grow closer and closer together. Suddenly, I saw Sam lean into Ryan, and Ryan leaned in too. Without warning the two of them began kissing.

"Oh FUCK!" I exclaimed.

"Whoa!" Emily said, noticing the development.

"Awesome!" Joey grinned, causing me to look over at him.

Joey returned my gaze and together, we watched Sam and Ryan make out, their tongues dancing through each other's mouths as their cocks continued to thrust in and out of us. I looked at my little brother and he looked back, our arms still holding each other close. I took in the beauty of this young man next to me. His beauty was further enhanced by the animalistic pleasure he demonstrated while being fucked for the first time. He looked into my eyes as he moaned and I felt myself drawn closer and closer to him. I could feel myself leaning in and I knew exactly what I wanted in that moment. I stopped halfway, watching for him to make a move. Suddenly, he pulled me closer, his head leaning in as well. My gaze flickered between his lips and his eyes until our foreheads were pressed together.

"Can I kiss you?" I whispered gently, never imagining that I would be saying this to my brother.

Suddenly, our heads all turned abruptly as we heard my apartment door fling open, the sound of footsteps shuffling inside.

12