Seducing the Triplets Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4: Stretching Boundaries.
5.4k words
4.71
3.1k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seducing the Triplets: Chapter Four

Bi, Incest, Age 18 up

Hello again! My name is Robin but, for the sake of privacy, I've changed the names in this story. Otherwise, I try to be as authentic as possible and not embellish or exaggerate too much. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or if you just want to chat. I'm not sure how regularly I will check my pseudonym email and I'll try not to spoil future stories but I'm always happy to chat and hear from readers!

Chapter Four: Stretching Boundaries

Just as I thought I might kiss my little brother for the first time, we were suddenly interrupted by my apartment door swinging open. All three of the triplets jumped in surprise but I managed to reach out and hold Sam and Ryan's hands, convincing them not to pull out of me and Joey just yet.

"It's ok!" I interjected, "It's a surprise I have for you all! Keep fucking me!" All four of these young lovers looked around. Joey gave me a curious glance, with a hint of amusement in his eyes. The brothers looked a bit hesitant but also excited. As they slowly resumed pumping their cocks in and out of our assholes, two men walked into my bedroom behind them. The two older bears watched the beautiful young beginnings of an orgy in front of them and smiled.

"You weren't kidding," Benji said with a mischievous grin. "I'm assuming this one is the little brother you told us about?" He said, gently stroking Joey's hair as Ryan continued to plow him. Joey and I didn't look too much alike but we had the same dark brown hair and it was very obvious that Sam and Ryan were related so it was easy to deduce that Joey belonged to me. Joey looked over at me and I nodded in support. Joey grinned and looked back up at the Asian bear, nodding excitedly.

"And these other beautiful fuckers are really triplets?" Joshua asked in awe as he stepped between Ryan and Sam, holding both of their naked shoulders as they looked up in equal awe to his bearded smile towering above them.

"Hell yeah," I affirmed, "This is Emily, Sam, and Ryan and my little brother Joey." The husbands shook everyone's hand, causing them to giggle as these older, fully-clothed men introduced themselves as the young ones continued to plow each other.

Joshua turned his attention to the tops again. "Do you like fucking my friend, Robin?" He whispered into Sam's ear. Sam nodded vigorously, the surprise audience clearly turning him on. "Me too," Joshua continued. This set Sam off, moaning loudly as Joshua kept his large, strong hand around Sam's shoulder. Sam leaned into the exhibitionist pleasure and was determined to put on a show for our guests. He pumped harder and faster until I could feel his cock imbed itself in my hole, squirting streams of cum deep into me. I threw my head back and moaned as I felt his hot seed coat my insides for the first time. Joshua put his hand on the back of Sam's neck and guided him down to kiss me. "That's a good boy!" Joshua exclaimed. "Fill my friend with your load!"

Benji had walked over and was encouraging Ryan as well. He rubbed his rough hands over Ryan's pecs. "Are you going to shoot for us too, sexy?" Ryan looked over and nodded obediently. "Yeah? Let's see how you breed Robin's little brother!" The collection of new hands over Ryan's body sent him over the edge and he let out a passionate groan.

"Oh my God!" Joey exclaimed, reaching out to grab hold of my wrist. Emily took hold of his other hand and watched in awe as her boyfriend got filled with her brother's seed. Joey gasped for air as his asshole was filled for the first time with cum, the hot, sticky semen bathing his virgin hole.

"Fuck yeah!" Benji exclaimed.

Sam reached over and took Ryan's face in his hands before planting a kiss on his brother's lips. The two boys pulled out and embraced, their cum-soaked cocks sticking together between them.

"That is so hot," Joshua marveled at the incestuous kiss between siblings. "And so much natural lube for us to use!" He reached down and took bit of cum from my hole, bringing it to his lips for a taste. Joey and the triplets looked over to me, finally wondering what these men were doing here.

"Well," I said, "All of you have gotten so, so good at taking dick." I held Emily close, kissing her on the cheek and I pulled Sam in with my other hand, kissing him on the lips. "I figured that we might be able to stretch your holes a bit with some cocks bigger than mine." Their gaze immediately shifted to Benji and Joshua's crotches, excited to go further but unsure of exactly how much cock they would be presented with today. "Do you think you want to try it out?" I asked, looking around. After crossing so many boundaries, they all had an innate trust in me and knew that I would never push them into anything painful. With this trust in mind, they all nodded in agreement.

The two bears grinned and began to get undressed, slowly stripping as the naked college kids cuddled up for the show. Joshua's sweater pulled above his head, releasing his large, hairy belly and the salt and pepper bush across his chest. Benji's pants fell to reveal his thick cock, causing everyone's jaw to drop until Joshua revealed his next.

"Whoa," was all Sam could say as the 10-inch member rose before him, already semi-hard from the show Sam had put on with his brother. I held him to my chest and kissed his cheek.

"What do you think" I asked, already forming a plan. "Maybe we can work our way up? Have you take my cock, then Benji's, then Joshua's?" The bottoms-in-training all nodded in agreement. "Although," I continued, "My little bro already has a lubed-up, freshly fucked hole." I looked proudly over at Joey who just grinned up at me, clearly proud and aroused by his first fuck and ready to go further. "Do you think he's ready for you?" I said, looking over at Benji.

"Let's find out," Benji said, catching my cue. He walked over and gently turned my bro onto his back once more, lifting his legs up. He began feeling my little bro's body, his large, rough fingers making their way down to the cum-filled hole. Benji took one finger, and scooped some of Ryan's seed from the entrance. He brought it to his mouth, savoring the salty sweet taste of fresh, new sperm. "Mmmmm," he said, "Very nice job," he complimented, smiling at Ryan in approval. Ryan proudly grinned at this older man's appreciation of how he tasted.

Benji brought his finger back and pushed it into Joey's hole. Joey moaned as he was penetrated once more but Benji's finger slipped in easily after Ryan's cock prepared the way. The cum inside squelched around, dripping out of the hole. Benji added another finger and Joey's moan deepened. "I think he's ready to give it a go," Benji said, confident in his assessment.

"Cool, then I think it's time for Emily to get some action today." I pulled my little brother's girlfriend close to my side of the bed, tearing her gaze away from her boyfriend getting fingered. She lowered herself onto my cock and we quickly fell into a motion. We watched together as Benji collected some of Ryan's cum that had spilled out of Joey's hole and used it to coat his cock. Benji brought his lubed cock to Joey's puckered entrance and pushed gently. Emily moaned in my ear as she watched this large cock push Joey open, causing him to reach out. Ryan and Sam, who had been holding each other as they watched all this unfold, suddenly split to comfort their friend. Each brother took one of Joey's hands and held it tight as Benji's cockhead popped in, sending a surge of pleasure through my little brother's spine.

"Holy fuck," I whispered, my fantasies quickly becoming reality as my older friend pushed deeper and deeper into my brother. Joshua stood to the side, stroking his cock which grew larger and larger. I began to fuck Emily gently, pushing deeply into her and gyrating my hips to open her up further. Joey's thin muscles flexed under the strain of holding Ryan and Sam's hands so tightly as Benji inched his cock through my brother. He paused a moment to let Joey catch his breath before slowly pumping in and out. Joey gasped at the motion, feeling so much more full than he thought possible while Ryan fucked him just a moment ago. With each push, Benji got a little deeper into Joey until all 8 inches were buried deep inside, his hairy bush tickling Joey's balls. I saw my little bro's cock still rock hard and was impressed that he could stay so aroused while his hole was stretched so far. Ryan's cum poured from Joey's hole as the thick cock began to thrust in and out.

"Fuck, FUCK," Joey yelled, his hand clenching the boys' hands tighter. Sam reached forward with his free hand and began stroking Joey's cock. I reached forward to rub Sam's back in approval of his kind gesture. I could feel my speed pick up as I fucked Emily harder, her face buried against my chest but still turned to watch her boyfriend eagerly. Benji and Joey fell into a rhythm and Joey's gritted teeth released to groans of pleasure. Benji remained at a slow, steady pace, very much acquainted with the proper way to train a new hole.

"Ugh, I think she's ready for you," I said, looking into Joshua's eyes. He looked surprised at first that we would skip Benji's cock but was reminded that Emily had a bit more practice and her pussy wasn't quite as tight as a boy hole. "Think you're up for it?" I asked her, looking deep into my bro's girlfriend's eyes. She nodded with familiar determination, reminding me just how competitive these triplets could be. I knew that she was eager to take the massive 10-inch BBC that Joshua flaunted.

Joshua pulled my armchair from the corner of the room with one hand and effortlessly positioned it in front of the bed, not wanting to miss a moment of the action. Emily kneeled in front of this large bear and swallowed his cock, quickly choking on its length and girth but still coating it with her saliva.

In turn, I curled up to spoon Sam as he continued to jerk my brother off. I reached behind me and scooped some of the load dripping from my ass. I used Sam's own cumload to coat his hole, fingering him as I wrapped my arm around his chest. Sam released Joey's cock to hold my hand against his soft pecs. Ryan quickly took over, taking care of Joey's continuous erection. He lowered his mouth to Joey's cock and swallowed it whole, with Benji's belly gently pushing on Ryan's head. I shifted my body and quickly replaced my finger with my cock, Sam's head pushing back against my chest as I imbedded myself within him. I kissed his neck from behind as I gently fucked him, building up speed.

Satisfied with her spit dripping from Joshua's member, Emily crawled up onto his lap, her slender frame dwarfed by his giant height and large belly. She lowered herself down onto his cock and they both moaned as he experienced the feeling of a pussy for the first time in a while and she experienced this massive size for the first time ever. She fell forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, quickly becoming used to this stranger in my bedroom. He gently kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her waist, allowing her to lower herself at her own speed.

As I watched my brother and his girlfriend being fucked by this duo I had come to love, my lust overcame me and I began passionately fucking Sam with all the energy in my body. He groaned in pleasure as he continued to hold Joey's hand. After being fucked by Sam and fucking Emily, I knew that I could very easily spill my load into this boy's ass. However, I knew that my cum was needed to lube Ryan's hole. I needed to distract myself.

"Hey Ryan," I called, his face coming up from my brother's cock. "How about you bring that cock over here?" He eagerly jumped up and ran around the bed. He climbed up to straddle Sam and I as I continued to fuck his brother. Sam quickly wrapped his arm around Ryan's leg and I wondered when these brothers became so close. Ryan lowered his rock-hard cock to my mouth and I popped the head between my lips. I could taste his dried cum quickly becoming moist again in my mouth but there was something unfamiliar as well. I realized that I was also tasting my brother's hole that had taken this cock earlier. This drove me crazy with lust and I swallowed Ryan's cock completely, thrusting my own cock into Sam even harder. I fucked him until I knew I was about to bust and I pulled out, saving my load.

I could see that Benji was entranced by my brother's tight hole but was also trying to not cum in his first hole today. "Hey," I called, "Are you all ready to switch?"

Emily had slowly been pushing herself up and down on Joshua's cock, her nails trailing through his chest hair and pinching his thick, turgid nipples. She turned at the sound of my voice and leaned in to Joshua's ear. "Do you want to fuck my boyfriend now?" She whispered.

"Fuck yes!" Joshua yelled, enamored by this whole scenario and aroused by the family dynamics at play. I motioned Ryan over to my and I managed to push a few last drops of Sam's semen from my hole. While their comfort level was clearly greater than last time, I still didn't mention the source as I rubbed Sam's cum on my dick, mixing it with the precum steadily coating my cockhead. Ryan lowered himself onto my cock and I could feel his immense tightness resist the penetration, even with the flow of cum and precum loosening his hole.

As he lowered himself down on me, I laid my head back and watched Joshua stand up, still buried deep in Emily as she wrapped her legs around him. He lifted her like she weighed nothing and carried her over to the bed before laying her on top of Joey. Benji slowly pulled out and Joey groaned at the vast cavity left behind as his sphincter muscles tried to adjust. Joey held Emily tightly and they rolled over, making out.

Benji took his slick cock from Joey's hole, still covered in Ryan's seed, and brought that seed over to its brother's hole. Benji slowly turned Sam onto all fours, facing me. I reached forward to take Sam's hand as he propped himself up on his forearms, smiling at me. Sam and Ryan's cum mixed together in Sam's hole as Benji pushed into the ass I prepared for him. Sam groaned as his hole was stretched even further, squeezing my hand. Ryan must have found this super hot because he buried himself on my cock, causing us both to moan out together. Ryan leaned forward and kissed his brother, giving him the strength to take Benji's cock.

As Joey rolled on top of Emily, I could see him prepare to fuck her but this clearly wasn't going to do much after she had just taken Joshua's huge member.

"I want you to fuck my asshole like you did to my brothers," she announced to the room. We cheered in support as Joey took some actual lube from my drawer.

"As you wish," he grinned, excited to pleasure his girlfriend in new ways. As he rubbed some lube into Emily's ass, Joshua probed Joey's ass with his fingers, not wanting the opening his husband had created to go to waste. Joshua reached around Joey and took my little bro's cock in his hands, guiding it into Emily's ass. She moaned in delight as he pushed further, the couple exploring new ways of making love to each other. As Joey snaked deep into Emily's other hole, Joshua pressed his cock against Joey's rosebud, stopping his hole from fully closing. Joshua popped his head in and Joey released an incredible sound as he anally fucked his girlfriend for the first time while the biggest cock he had ever seen begin to push into him. Watching this trifecta caused both Benji and I to go further and faster as his husband fucked my brother.

Sam quickly became accustomed to Benji's cock, pushing back on it as he relished in the new size. In turn, I bucked Ryan up and down on my cock and the two brothers moaned as one. Their groans were drowned out by a shout that Joey gave as Joshua penetrated his asshole. I watched my brother take the dick that I had become used to over the last few months but was still so new to him. In just the span of a few hours today, Joey had gone from an anal virgin to taking a 5-and-a-half-inch cock to an 8-inch cock to 10 inches! I was so proud of my little bro.

As Benji continued to fuck Sam doggy-style, they inched forward so that Sam's face was above mine. I released Sam's hand and cupped his face instead, bringing him down for a kiss. Ryan leaned forward and I switched over to kiss him but he was actually going for Sam! Then, Ryan began to make out with me and we all swapped saliva until we were joined in a beautiful three-way kiss. At some point, I lost track of which tongue belonged to which brother, making it even more sexy.

This invite into their incest threw me over the edge. "Oh fuck!" I yelled, "I'm cumming!" The boys continued to make out with me even more passionately and I pulled Ryan in closer. I involuntarily threw my head back but the boys simply moved to my neck, licking me up and down as I poured my load that I had been putting off for so long down deep into Ryan's hole. Trying to save his as well, I could see how this creampie sent Benji over the edge.

Sam's body jerked against me as Benji fucked him harder and harder until he too spilled down the boy's insides. He wrapped his large arms around Sam and brought Sam down on my chest, Benji's body firmly pressed on top of him. Benji stayed buried in my friend as Sam's brother lifted Benji's head to kiss him.

"Can you fuck me like you fucked my brother?" Ryan asked. Benji laughed, dripping sweat into Sam's hair.

"I think I might need a minute," Benji admitted. He walked over to my armchair and collapsed down, continuing to watch his husband fuck my bro who was fucking his girlfriend. Joshua thrust further and deeper into Joey and I could see the pleasure build on my brother's face. As he fucked his girlfriend's ass, Emily was stimulating her clit, bringing herself to orgasm.

"Oh yes Joey! Your dick feels so good in my ass! We need to have your ass filled more often when we make love." Emily's plan for my brother's hole sent him spiraling into climax. Feeling Joey's ass clench up, Joshua wrapped a big arm around my brother's tiny frame and encouraged him in his ear.

"Oh yeah," Joshua growled. "Fill up your girlfriend's ass." Joey needed to be told no further and he buried his face in Emily's breasts, pumping load after load into her hole.

"Fuck, yeah! It feels so warm and good!" She yelled, "I'm cumming too!" Emily backed herself off of Joey's cock and backed up until her head rested on my stomach. As her brother looked down on her from atop my cock, Joey's face dove into her pussy, lapping up her juices as her orgasm flooded her with pleasure. Leaning down, Ryan kissed her as well, just like he did with his brother. Satisfied, Joshua pulled out, causing Joey to gasp at the large hole left behind.

"Oh, I'm just getting started," Joshua said, turning his sights to Sam. Now on his back, Joshua pulled Sam over to him by the ankles, sliding his fingers directly into the hole that Benji had just lubed up for him.

"Fuck me!" Sam cried, eager to experience the pleasure he just witnessed on Joey's face. Joshua thrust into Sam's ass and Sam squealed with delight. He was so turned on that he felt nothing but excitement at his hole being pushed to new limits. I watched Benji on the armchair and could already see his cock stiffening.

"I think Benji's cock could use a good cleaning before it fucks your hole," I told Ryan as he grinned down at me. Eagerly, Ryan pulled himself off my cock and ran to Benji's lap. He sat on top and began making out with him, licking the sweat from Benji's forehead. I leaned over and stared down at Sam as his body jiggled with the thrusts of Joshua's massive cock. I kissed him from above. "I'll be right back," I said.

"C'mon, let's go help Ryan out," I said, guiding Joey and Emily by the hands. We watched as Ryan licked his way down to Benji's messy cock. Emily and Joey rushed forward to join in but I held Joey back. "I want to see you fuck Ryan again," I whispered and Joey nodded, his young cock already hard again after cumming in Emily.

12