Seducing the Triplets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and Ryan licked up Benji's cock, causing it to quickly rise once more. I had lost track of whose cum was coating this dick but I knew that the brother and sister were tasting their brother's ass just as I had earlier. Joey positioned himself behind Ryan and fingered his hole, feeling my cum inside. I kneeled beside him and did the same with his cum in Emily's ass. I gently pulled some out and reached my finger to him. My little bro looked me in the eyes and put my finger in his mouth, sucking his own cum off. He returned the favor and I sucked his finger while tasting my load from Ryan's ass. I then reached down again and brought his cum to my mouth. This wasn't the first time I had tasted my little bro's load after it landed in Sam's hair during our sleepover. But this time, Joey watched in awe as I tasted his cum from his girlfriend's ass right in front of him. I watched as he did the same. He smiled at the taste of my cum and I was silently relieved that I didn't freak him out.

I was immediately rock hard and I slapped my dick against Emily's ass as she continued to clean Benji's cock with her brother. They took turns swallowing his cock and their tongues danced together across his shaft. Joey eyed Ryan's ass and began to push his cock into the hole, lubed with my cum. This pushed Ryan down on Benji's cock further, causing him to gag before coming back up for air. I did the same for Emily and my brother and I fell into a rhythm of fucking brother and sister together.

Back on the bed, Joshua was fucking Sam harder and harder. He leaned down to lick the boy's neck, gliding his wide tongue across Sam's face and down his throat. Sam wrapped his arms around Joshua's neck and his legs around his chest. Joshua scooped Sam up and began to lift him up, still impaled on his dick. Sam held on as Joshua bounced him up and down on the cock, his belly jiggling as Sam pressed into it. Joshua walked over to admire how much effort the other triplets were putting into his husband's dick, now fully hard as brother and sister lapped up all of the cum that had coated it before.

Joey and I fucked in unison and looked at each other. We put our hands around each other's waists, emotionally and physically closer than ever before. I remembered back to the moment before Benji and Joshua interrupted. At this point, seeing my brother eat my own cum from Ryan's hole, I felt confident in how he would have responded. Even still, my heart felt like it would burst out of my chest. I pulled him close.

I saw Joshua whisper to Sam and he turned around. Slowly, Joshua set him down onto Benji's lap. Sam groaned with pleasure and a bit of disappointment as the cock pulled out of his hole. Benji cradled him in his arms and the three of them watched Joey and I get closer. I knew that there would be no interruptions this time. I turned to Joey, pulling out of Emily to give him my full attention. He did the same and I took his head in my right hand as my left pulled his waist close. Feeling the emptiness, Ryan and Emily turned to see the cause. I felt his chest pressed against mine, his hard cock slick with my cum pressed against me and mine against him. I brought our foreheads together.

"Can I kiss you?" I whispered, picking up from where we left off before. My little brother nodded gently and smiled. I pulled him in and our lips met. We gently made out and our mouths opened up to allow our tongues to explore further. I tasted his tongue dance against mine and we passionately joined as one as everyone else watched on. After what felt like eternity we separated and I looked into his eyes.

"Wow," I whispered.

"Wow indeed" he replied. We both giggled.

"Whooo!" Sam cheered, causing his siblings to join in. The two bears grinned and winked at me. I winked back.

I quickly kissed Joey one more time on the lips.

"So," I said, unsure of how to move on, "Do you think you're ready to fuck Ryan now?" I asked Benji. He smiled and nodded. Ryan eagerly climbed onto Benji's lap and Emily took Benji's cock in her hand, positioning it at her brother's hole. Ryan's hole, still open from Joey's cock and lubed from my load, slid gracefully down Benji's shaft as Ryan grunted at the size of this dick. Joey and Emily begin to make out again as Ryan pulsed himself up and down.

"That was so hot," Emily told her boyfriend. "I loved watching you kiss your brother for the first time."

"Speaking of," I asked, pulling Sam close. "When did you three become so good at making out with each other."

Sam blushed, somehow embarrassed despite all that we've done together. "On Thanksgiving, we were all so full and cuddled up on the couch. Our mom and dad fell asleep and we were all so horny from not jerking off for so long. It just happened, we started kissing each other because we were too full to jerk off or anything and it just felt right." He smiled as he reminisced about their first makeout session. "But we haven't done anything more than kiss," he assured us.

"Yet," Ryan laughed from on top of Benji's cock. This "yet" got me so turned on that I swept Sam in for a kiss. Joey did the same with Emily. We brought our partners over to the bed and Joshua followed. Emily's pussy had been given a bit of a break since Joshua's cock and was hungry to be filled again. Joey easily slid into her and the two fell onto the bed in passionate embrace.

"I want you to fuck me," I said, turning to Joshua. I got on my hands and knees on the bed and began sucking Sam off as Joshua's hairy beard tickled my ass, his tongue probing deep inside. He stuck his cock into my hole and began to spitroast me as he leaned on Sam's shoulders. The two made out as Joshua's husband was thrusting aggressively into Sam's brother.

Having fucked so many asses and one cunt today, Joshua was already close to cumming. I knew that he still had one more ass to fuck though. I begrudgingly pulled myself off his cock and laid him on the bed. Sam and I took turns kissing him, joining together into a three-way kiss, we made our way down to his nipples and sucked on them as Joshua basked in the worship of his body.

"I am so close to cumming," Joshua begged.

"Alright, let's do this," I said. "Sam, will you help me?" Together, we walked over to Benji and Sam kissed him as he continued to fuck Ryan.

"Can we steal your bottom for a bit?" I asked politely, "Your husband desperately needs a cumdump and this is the one triplet left to fuck."

"Hell yes," Benji said. Together Sam and I took Ryan's arms and lifted him up as Benji stood, fucking his ass in our makeshift human sling. Benji got a few more good pumps in before Sam and I took one of Ryan's legs and carried him over to Joshua's eager dick. We immediately sat Ryan onto Joshua's cock, not giving the used hole any time to tighten. Joshua's cock slid easily into Ryan but pushed further than anything had in this hole before. Ryan yelled out as Sam and I held him close, whispering encouragement into his ear as we took turns kissing him.

Joey laid down on his back and asked Emily to give him her asshole again, which she happily did. Joey looked over her shoulder to Benji. "You haven't gotten a chance to fuck my girlfriend yet, have you?" He politely asked, ensuring that everyone would get a turn. Benji shook his head "no" and smiled, walking over to Emily's open pussy. As she laid back against Joey's chest, Benji filled her other hole, causing her to gasp in wonder at her ass and pussy being fucked simultaneously. Benji leaned down and took turns making out with the young couple.

I moved to make out with Joshua and Sam sat on Joshua's bouncing stomach, making out with his brother. The two reached down and started pulling on each other's dicks. I knew now that they had never done this but neither seemed to have hesitation.

"Wow," Joshua breathed heavily, "You definitely have a perfect set-up here. I hope you know how lucky you are." We both admired the beautiful coitus around us.

"I know," I grinned.

Joshua's movements tightened, bouncing both boys up and down on the cock and stomach. "Oh God!" he shouted, "Here it comes!"

Sam and Ryan held each other tight as Joshua finally emptied his load into the final triplet. The two brothers kissed passionately as Ryan moaned into Sam's mouth. Exhausted, they fell off, as Joshua's cock left a massive feeling of emptiness in Ryan. I held them close as they continued to kiss.

"You guys did such a good job," I said, as if I was their older brother as well, "I'm so proud of you."

We turned to watch Emily reach an orgasm once more, completely filled with cock as she cried out. Together, the young couple fell into a kiss with Benji and all seven of us collapsed on the bed, lying on top of one another to make room. Covered in sweat and cum, we all caught our breath.

"Oh, by the way," I remembered, "This is Benji and this is Joshua," I said, introducing them to the strangers that had just stretched their holes to new widths. Everyone laughed, realizing that the young adults had not been formally introduced to the bear couple.

"Nice to meet you," my little brother said politely. "I can't wait until we can do it again."

I leaned over to him and gently kissed Joey on the lips, smiling from ear to ear. "Me too, little bro. Me too."

12