All Comments on 'Seduction'

by eroticawriter_1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Good story worth time reading

It is a good story and definitely worth the time to read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to reading more.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
sure hope Eric loves it

When he no longer does it for her. When she is out on dates, When she is to busy with other men to go out with him. When guys start to tell him how great she was at this party and that hotel. He can sit back stroking his little dicklet and be so proud that he started it all. He is the one that turned her into a roving slut. He is also the only one not fucking her, he just turns her off now days.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Good

Well written, but i find the plot weakened by the wife who switches from dead against swinging to humping her husbands buddy at the first chance. Doesn't compute, either she's staunchly monogamous or not. I'd venture to guess that random cheating for a character type like her occurs away from the hometown where people know you. Fall off the wagon in Vegas, not Petticoat junction. The husband on the other hand stupidly shits where he eats.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I like it

Sometimes it takes a little nudge to get the wife out of her prudish state of mind.

I wonder how she'll feel about eating pussy.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Erotic Imagery

You wrote this story exactly the way I love them best. Enough detail to make it all real but not so much that it loses the sexual urgency. I can't wait to read your older stories, and truly hope you will continue posting new ones. Thanks so much for this awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

oustanding, I agree, can't wait to see how the wife likes pussy

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Best friend

Some great best friend he is. Makes best friend a cuck and wife a whore.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Really well paced!

Exciting seduction and surprising plot twist with the husband complicit. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope. Only in the realm of fiction would this deception have a happy ending. This is not how a good marriage works. One spouse does not plot with others to lure a reluctant spouse into a major change in the framework of their relationship. The spouses work such issues out between themselves in a healthy partnership. A friend, a family member or a counselor might help, but only with the prior approval of both partners in the marriage. This story depicts a betrayal by both the husband and the friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticawriter_1@eroticawriter_1
109 Followers
45 year old female. I enjoy reading and writing erotica. I think fantasies are great. I'll write about most anything, so if you have any desires to read about something, feel free to send me a message and I'll try my best to write you something.