Seduction

Story Info
My Girlfriend and I Seduce Each Other.
2.7k words
4.04
6.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae and I had been dating for three months. Most of that time I was in Minneapolis on a work assignment. I flew home on weekends. Rae volunteered to pick me up from and take me to the airport.

My work assignment got extended. I needed my car in Minneapolis. Rae volunteered to drive it to Minneapolis.

Our dating relationship was moving along well. I figured it was time to seduce her. Through various means I knew she wanted to go beyond making out. When we went out for a drink Rae would touch my left arm or rub it with her right hand frequently when I said something witty. Several times when we were walking, I got her to laugh she pinched my butt.

I knew she was not on the Pill. We talked about the Pill. We did not like the Pill's effects on a woman. The seduction would only involve oral sex. That worked for me.

Rae arrived with my car in the early evening on a Friday.

We went out to dinner. She slept on the fold out couch. I slept in my bedroom. My roommate slept in his. I did not put the moves on her Friday because if Rae got hacked, we were stuck with each other for 36 hours. If she rejected my moves Saturday, I would apologize profusely and take her to the airport Sunday morning.

Saturday night we had dinner and went out dancing somewhere in downtown Minneapolis.

When we got to my place, she quickly got into her pajamas with a button up top and I into mine.

We started making out on the couch. It was going well. I made my move.

I slit my right hand inside her pajama top and my index finger rubbed her left nipple. Her nipple got hard instantaneously.

She went "Ummmm." So far so good.

Next my index finger circled the nipple. She ummmmed louder.

While kissing and playing with her left nipple my left hand unbuttoned her pajama top. Once unbuttoned my hands slipped her top off. My right index finger returned to circling her left nipple. I began sucking her right nipple.

Along with ummming Rae began to arch her back.

After a couple of minutes my mouth switched nipples. the ummming continued.

I laid her on the fold out bed. My hands played with her 32B boobs as my tongue worked its way to her pajama bottom.

Breaking off the boob play my hands tugged her pajama bottom, she raised her butt. The bottoms fell to her ankles. My tongue slid under her bikini underwear waist band and started licking the top of her bush. Soon I slid her underwear down her legs.

Sucking and licking her slit led her hands to pressing the back of my head to her slit.

It did not take long for her to cum.

What came out was like tofu. I turned my head and spit it out. I kept licking.

The next time she came it was like taking a squirt gun shot to the mouth. I spit out the sour tasting liquid too. I kept licking.

Rae followed with a normal cum flow rhythm. After cuming six times she was done. I climbed up her body.

I dropped my cock in her mouth. I came three times hard. After that I dribbled out a bit of sperm with three more squirts.

Rae swallowed all of it. But her teeth chewed on my cock a bit. Ouch.

I rolled off her. We panted, catching our breathes.

Rae broke the silence.

"I wondered when you were going to seduce me."

"I didn't want to make my move prematurely and screw things up."

"You're coming to Kansas City next weekend?"

"Yes."

"It will be my turn to seduce."

"What are you going to do?"

"Wait and see."

"Not even a hint?"

"Not even a hint."

The element of surprise was gone. But I had no idea what Rae would do. The next week countless scenarios ran through my mind.

When I left the gate at KCI, I saw she was off to a running start in the seduction game.

She was wearing a medium above the blue knee length linen dress and black spiked heels with a white purse. As I neared, she spun around. The dress was backless, which meant she was braless. Rae always wore a bra. There was no outline of her nipples on the dress.

"How do you like my dress?" She said beaming.

"I love it."

"Hungry?" Rae said.

"Yes."

"Italian?"

"Let's go."

We crossed the street and climbed in Rae's car. Rather than spend the usual five minutes making out she sped out of the KCI terminal A parking lot and headed south on I-35.

A few miles later we turned into a north of the river Italian restaurant. After being seated Rae headed to the ladies' powder room. Both coming and going lots of heads turned admiring her dress.

"Your dress is popular."

"Really?"

"Lots of heads turn when you walk by."

"Good, that's the idea."

After dining we headed to my place.

Rae was not a fast driver. Featherfoot is what I called her to myself. Tonight, was different. She was driving 10 miles per hour over the speed limit, weaving in and out of traffic.

When we got to a parking stall outside my apartment she said "There is a Playmate cooler in my trunk. It has some goodies for this evening."

She popped the trunk lid. I grabbed the cooler. We headed inside.

We entered my apartment. I placed the cooler on the dining table to the right in my small kitchen.

I turned to my left. Rae had already slipped off her dress straps. Her torso was bare. I took two steps toward her. We locked lips.

After French kissing for thirty seconds my hands covered her boobs, my thumbs gingerly rubbing her nipples. She "ummmed". Next my thumbs and index fingers twisted her nipples. She "ummmed" louder and arched her back.

My mouth headed south to her right boob. I licked and sucked it passionately. Rae "ummmed" and slid her dress down her hips. The dress fell to the floor. Out of the corner of my eye I saw she was wearing matching medium blue bikini briefs. Rae was jerking her hips while I sucked her boob.

I pulled her right boob from my mouth and slid her bikini briefs to the floor.

"Before we get it on, I have some protection in my purse. I hope they fit." Protection sounds better than rubbers. I hope they fit too.

Rae dug around in her purse for the protection while I removed my clothes. By the time she pulled out the rubbers I was naked.

She tore a wrapper and pulled the rubber out.

"Want me to put it on?"

"Sure". Absolutely.

That worked well. Rae slid the rubber on. The closer she got to the base of my shaft, the larger my cock grew. By the time it was all the way on the fit was sung.

I grabbed her hand and we hurried to my bedroom. I threw back the sheets and gave her a deep French kiss.

Lifting her up in my arms I placed her in the middle of my double bed.

A sultry smile came upon her face.

I put my knees inside her spread legs and slid my love muscle into her slit. Rae let out a moan.

It felt snug. I began to move my cock in and out of her love box. Her moaning intensified. My thrusting picked up momentum. As the momentum increased she raised her hips. A slapping sound resulted.

I tightened my gut. I could not hold it for long. I exploded into the rubber four or five times. We kept at it. Rae came later four times. We separated. We were spent.

After catching her breath Rae hopped out of bed.

"Do you have any wines glasses."

"In the cabinet left of the cooktop."

I heard her bare feet enter the kitchen and open a cabinet door. Shortly thereafter a cork popped off a pressurized bottle.

While she was in the kitchen I went to the bathroom and flushed the rubber down the toilet.

Rae returned to my bedroom with 2 wine glasses and a bottle of Prosecco.

She poured the Prosecco into the wine glasses and handed one to me.

I offered a toast "Here's to our first night of complete lovemaking. Cheers".

"We're not done. The night is young. But first, let's enjoy our Prosecco."

With a line like that I hurried to finish my Prosecco.

Once Rae finished her Prosecco she said, "Now for act 2." She got out of bed and headed for kitchen. I heard her opening the Playmate cooler.

She returned to the bedroom with a can of whipped cream in one hand and a jar of maraschino cherries in the other.

"This will sweeten things up." She declared. "But first we're not done having sex this evening. I will put only a little whipped cream on the end of your cock and later one cherry on the end of your cock. Don't cum OK? Lay down on the bed."

That said Rae proceeded to squirt a dab of whipped cream on the crown of my cock. She immediately bobbed her head up and down my shaft. Rae sucked my cock with more vigor than usual due to the sweet taste of whipped cream. I tightened my abs.

Once all the whipped cream was consumed, she put a cherry on the tip of my cock. Her tongue swirled my cock's crown and then she sucked up and chewed the maraschino cherry.

"Your turn."

"Where did you get these ideas?" I asked.

"From Cosmopolitan."

"What's Cosmopolitan say for a guy to do with the whipped cream and cherries?"

"Spray and put them on my nipples and slit."

I'm game for that.

Rae lay down on the bed.

I squirted 1/4 inch of whipped cream on each areola. I started licking her right nipple. The taste was so good I immediately licked her right areola. I also dabbed her slit with my right index finger. By the time I was finished with her right areola Rae was arching her back.

I moved to her left areola. It even tasted better. I slurped faster. Rae placed her hands on the back of my head and pushed. She arched her back and was about to cum when I finished.

Taking the whipped cream can I sprayed a bit on her clit. I licked it vigorously. She came a couple of times.

While we laid next to each other I asked, "you said we were going to have sex after the whipped cream and cherries. What's next?

"Cosmo says bondage can lead to great sex if handled correctly. Let me pull more goodies out of the cooler."

Rae walked to the kitchen.

This was going to be good. I always wanted to tie a girl up watching Westerns, Superman and damsels in distress shows growing up. Girls were always getting tied up in those programs.

Rae returned to my bedroom with scarves and a pair of handcuffs that looked like they came from a dime store.

"What does Cosmo say about bondage with the scarves and handcuffs?"

"Well, for maximum sexual satisfaction you cuff my hands in front, put them over my head and restrict my arm movement. The scarves are used as a gag and blindfold to hinder my senses. Fewer senses make the sex more intense. But you have to be easy on me. Nothing too tight. No pain. Cosmo says I'm to hum if there is a problem and you stop immediately and see what the problem is. Deal?"

"Deal."

Quickly I thought of a way to keep her handcuffed hands restricted. I will lift a bed leg and slide her hands under the leg. That way she cannot move her hands much.

I took the handcuffs and latched one cuff above her right wrist, not too tight.

"How does that feel?" I queried.

"Good, not tight at all." Responded Rae.

Next, I grabbed a red scarf and gagged her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out like a chip monk.

"How's that?"

"Mummph." She replied.

Then I took a black scarf and wrapped it around her eyes. I waved my right hand in front of her eyes. No respond from Rae. Mission accomplished.

Next came the hard part. I moved her a few steps in front of the foot of my bed. I placed my hands above her waist and lowered her down until her butt hit the floor.

Then I lowered her torso, so her head was 2 feet from my bed's lower right leg. That accomplished I moved her hands behind the bed leg and cuffed her left wrist.

"How does that feel?"

"Mummph."

There she was gagged, blindfolded with her cuffed hands behind the bed leg. What a sight. I was getting hard.

I knelt down inches from her legs. Her legs were spread 12 inches. I spread them further, leaned over and gave her slit a lick. I caught her by surprise. She jerked her body and went "ummm." Other licks followed, more rapidly than the prior.

When Rae was on the verge of cuming I stopped. I moved close to her mid-section and rubbed my cock on her slit. She squirmed. I stopped.

I got an idea. Getting to my feet I went to the kitchen, open the freezer unit, got 4 ice cubes, put them on a saucer and returned my bedroom. I picked up an ice cube, held it 3 inches over her left boob and waited for a drop to hit her nipple.

The drop fell from the ice cube seemingly in slow motion. When the cold drop hit her nipple Rae's who body shook.

She hummed. I lowered the gag.

"What the hell was that?" She bellowed.

"A water drop from an ice cube."

"It startled the hell out of me, but it made my pussy tighten. It felt so sexy. Do it some more."

"Yes ma'am." I replaced the gag.

I proceeded. I dropped more water on her boobs. Gradually I dabbed the ice on her boobs, circle ice cubes around her areola and probed her slit with an ice cube. She squealed, squirmed and contorted her body. The hand cuffs occasionally clanked on the bed leg.

Rae even got so turned on she passed a sliver of a turd. I scramble to my feet, retrieved some toilet tissue and cleanup her mess.

When I was down to the last 2 ice cubes, I balanced them on her nipples. She "ummmed". I got up and looked for a rubber in her purse. Finding one I tore open the package and slipped it on.

Kneeling before her slit I dabbed my cock on her clit. She squirmed. Moving up her body I dropped my cock on her nipples. She liked too.

I was about to explode. Moving down her body I slipped my cock in her love box and we went at it. It took me about 15 seconds to explode twice inside her. She came a couple of times shortly thereafter.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and rolled to her left side. Immediately she hummed. I pulled the gag out of her mouth.

"Was bondage as exciting as Cosmo said?"

"Yes, the sexually intensity was out of sight. I did not know what you were going to do next. My orgasms were intense. However, I don't know about being at your mercy."

"Trust is the biggest part of bondage. I would never do anything you did not like." I interjected.

"I appreciate that. But being helpless is unsettling."

I unlocked handcuffs and took off the blindfold. While doing so I thought Rae enjoyed the sex so much she would not object to trying bondage every couple months. Surely.

"I'd love to spend the night but living at home I've got to get going."

That's how our week of seducing each other ended.

Through our dating life and our marriage, we have had lots of great sex. But I never forgot the week we seduced each other.