Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 10

Story Info
Kate is pinned down with a phallic prong in her mouth.
3.5k words
4.5
20.2k
2
0

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

Belinda had just showered and dressed when Kate knocked on the door. She could hear James cries from inside the padlocked box and she reached down to open the small four inch square hatch as she skipped through the lounge. James's eyes peered through the small opening just as the fast of blur of her denim legs rushed passed and on to front door.

Kate had come straight from her evening with her new man and was still dressed in a short blue grey dress, lose and flowing with lace revealing her breasts. She was on a high, giggling and twirling on her tan heels as she walked into the lounge.

"He's so cool," Kate blurted as she flopped down on to one of the bar stool and beamed at Belinda.

"Hey girls!" James voice called from inside the padlocked box, "Can someone unlock me? The keys are just there?" James looked through his tiny hole to the padlock keys frustratingly out of reach on the coffee table. Both women turned around briefly and then Belinda slid on to the stool next to Kate to listen to her story.

They had gone to dinner and on to a club and kissed; a big thing for Kate who had spent the last month locked in a steel chastity belt. They hadn't been able to make love, as Kate still had one of Belinda's padlocks looped through her labia piercings, but even that couldn't stop the smile playing across her lips.

"Just throw the keys over... only take a second," James pleaded.

With her good mood making her unusually compassionate, Kate slipped off her stool, her short dress riding high on her damp thighs. She plucked the keys from the table, crouched down and grinned at James through the hole.

"You must meet him!" Kate smiled, tottering on her heels, her mind wondering.

"The keys?" James asked.

"Umm... oh sorry."

Belinda spun around to watch them, "Katie you know I'm putting you back into your chastity belt," she called.

Kate stopped and stood up. She was on a high, feeling sexy and alive and loving the feel of her new dress as it played with her body. Chastity had certainly helped get her life back together, but she so didn't want to closed up right then, locked away from the world and her new man.

She straightened her dress and walked back over to Belinda, with the keys still in her hand. James peered from of the gloom, transfixed by Kate's sexy walk.

"Katie?" he gasped as he lay back down inside the box and gently stroked his erect cock.

*

Kate reluctantly let Belinda lock her back inside the steel chastity belt, but with the belt now warm from Kate's body and the key warming up inside Belinda's pocket, Kate started to beg for her freedom.

"Lie down," Belinda interrupted, "You might like this..."

Kate did as her keyholder directed and looked up as Belinda placed one of the kitchen stools gently over her head. Near the base of the stool there was a horizontal support bar from which a thick three inch long prong protruded down. As Belinda lowered the stool back down, this prong pushed deep into Kate's open mouth, filling it completely, and forcing her to lie still for fear of choking her. Speaking was now totally impossible.

Belinda quite matter-of-factly sat down on the stool in her blue jeans and white tee shirt. Her hair was brushed back into a neat ponytail, her shoulders back with her breasts stretching through her top, and her posture beautifully upright. Her legs were crossed and her curves filled the clear glass panel that formed the seat, the denim spreading out under her weight.

"Most people think that prong is just ornamental," Belinda smiled aimlessly as she flicked through a magazine, "You know it isn't."

With her mind still on last night, Kate had been intrigued and aroused as the prong filled her mouth, turned on by its solid feel. It channelled Belinda's weight straight into her mouth and forced her to stare directly up at her friend's butt, open mouthed and helpless. Kate's damp eyes flicked between the underside of the glass seat and the shiny steel prong that filled her mouth entirely and to which she was now completely subservient.

She tried to imagine that she was having oral sex with her new man, but the prong was so cruelly large and immovable, and Belinda bottom resting above her so all consuming, that she could only think of being trapped by her sadist friend. She desperately wanted to tell Belinda a secret, but could do nothing but writhe in seeming pleasure beneath her.

"It's so beautifully humiliating isn't it sweetie," Belinda continued, looking over the side of the stool to the horny girl beneath her, "You're lying on the floor beneath me... you can't escape and you can't moan about your belt, but you can focusing on my bottom," she giggled.

Kate tried to nod but even that was impossible with the large steel prong protruding into her mouth.

"I'm wearing black panties underneath if you were wondering..."

Kate let out a cry of aroused frustration. She was now unbuttoning her jeans with one hand and pawing hopelessly at the front of her locked chastity belt.

"And do you know what I'm feeling inside my pants?" Belinda teased as she slid back on the stool, the back of her jeans now protruding over the edge, and unbuttoned her jeans and slipped her fingers inside.

Kate's body was writhing in frustrated arousal beneath her, with her head remaining totally pinned.

"I'm sorry sweetie," Belinda replied, buttoning her black panties back inside, "It's just so cute having you lying beneath me with your lips wide open and that beautifully phallic prong inside you."

Belinda placed her suede heels underneath the stool and watched with a smile as Kate stroked the brown material and played intently with the intricate leather stitching. "Kiss them if you like," Belinda breathed, her shoes resting gently against Kate's lips. Kate tried, but the steel slither inside her kept her mouth completely immobile.

The feeling of helplessness was coursing through Kate's body and her hips were thrusting slowly and rhythmically. She had a defeated look with puppy dog eyes that were loudly protesting her frustration. She reached up and started to pull at Belinda's jeans.

"You really want me to?" Belinda checked, "You won't be able to do anything inside your steel pants."

Belinda slowly eased herself up, kicked off her shoes and slowly unbuttoned and eased out of her jeans. It was Kate's one chance to escape from beneath the stool, but she lay patiently exploring the way the prong filled her mouth as her friend undressed.

Belinda checked that her black silk lingerie was sitting straight on her bottom before she slid back onto the glass seat. Kate's eyes growing even bigger as Belinda's butt settled into place above her, spreading out a little further without the restriction of the jeans, pushing down hard on the all showing glass.

"You sure you want me to masturbate on top of you?" Belinda asked.

Again there was a long cute, Irish intoned moan from the woman beneath her.

"Okay..."

She switched on the vibrator and placed it between her legs. Kate moaned in unison as she too felt the vibrations flow through the stool and into the steel prong.

To start with it felt as though it was just for Kate's benefit, with Belinda's moans matched by the woman writhing in pleasure beneath her, but soon Belinda started to drift off into her own amazing place, her cries resonating around the room. She freed her long hair to form a cocoon from where she could float away. Kate was gone from her mind as she thrust her hips forward and cried out in ecstasy.

Kate's body was thrusting beneath the stool, one hand clutching at her belt, the other trying to squeeze inside, her eyes focused on Belinda's bottom jiggling constantly above. It was only when Belinda's cries died down and her body relaxed that Kate realised that she wasn't even close. She stopped and gazed hopefully at the woman sitting on her stool.

"Aaaaaa...aaaaa," Kate moaned incoherently.

Belinda removed the vibrator, crossed her legs and sat there smiling.

*

When Belinda finally stood up and released Kate from the prong, the Irish blonde was in a much more obedient mood. Her eyes were dreamy as the two women drank coffee together, with Kate hugging the belt lovingly into her body. Kate still hadn't said much when she left after a further hour.

Belinda meandered back to the lounge and over to the still padlocked box where she crouched down and gazed at James through the small opening.

"I'm sorry it's taken me so long to unlock you darling, but ignoring you all morning just seemed so hot," Belinda whispered.

She stood up and pulled her white top off over her head, "Wanna come to bed?" she breathed, now unbuttoning her jeans.

"When I get out..." James growled with a smile and a look of a caged animal.

Belinda trembled as she breathed out, goose bump forming on her body. She loved the primeval sense of fear and the unknown of what James might do to her. Within minutes he would have her pinned to the bed and he would make love to her, but still she felt a sense of trepidation. She toyed with the keys, unsure whether to give them to him, or take them with her to bed.

Finally she tossed the keys within James reach and ran off giggling as James's arm reached blindly through the small hole.

*

It was a week later and Belinda had just left for a weekend away with her girlfriends. She and James had spent a lazy day in bed and James was now sprawled on the sofa aimlessly watching television. He had been in the US for most of the week with work and was enjoying the silence and the glass of whiskey.

He sighed as he heard Sophie return home and sneak apprehensively into the lounge.

"Oh," she said as she saw him, "I thought you were still away."

"Let me guess, you've invited friend around for a party?" James sighed, finishing his glass, "It okay, I'll stay out of your way."

Sophie flopped down dejectedly on to the arm of the sofa, her jeans only inches from James's head. She had told her friends that she had the place to herself, the huge entertaining area, the pool and everything. James was cool, but she still couldn't risk them seeing him.

She flicked on to a secret app on her phone and found the photo she had taken of James on his knees with his head between her legs. Just looking at the photo brought back the feel of his lips and her body. She swung around and held the phone in front of him like FBI credentials.

"I promise this will be the last time I do this to you," she smiled sweetly.

"Okay, I'm out of here," James said as struggling to his feet.

"There is another option," Sophie smiled hesitantly, walking over and perching on the edge of the heavy wooden box.

"Guess I can't ruin your party from in there."

Sophie giggled.

James sighed, "Just keep the keys with you and any sign of trouble, let me out."

*

At midnight, the party was still going strong with a number of gatecrashers in the pool. When Sophie had asked them to get out, one of them had grabbed her ankle and pulled her in. Anger and frustration were now welling up inside her as her soaking wet blue dress hung from her slim body. She kicked off her ruined heels and ran back into the lounge and over to the box.

"James?" Sophie called as she opened the small window, "Can you help me?"

"Not while you have me locked in here..."

"Oh yeah, sorry." Sophie grabbed the keys that fortunately were still tucked in her bra and quickly unlocked the padlocks.

Sophie watched through the window as James walked out to the pool and cut the music. One of the bigger guys tried to protest, but immediately ended up on the ground. His friends backed off. Amazingly, after a few minutes, both James and the friends were smiling. Ten minutes later and everyone had left.

*

Sophie had slipped away to shower and returned to the lounge wearing a short grey nightdress. She pushed a stool close to James's stool, sat down and took a sip from James's whiskey.

"Thank you," she smiled, trying to get her slim body as close to James as she could.

"My pleasure," he smiled.

"Are you ready for me to put you back in your box?" Sophie's lips were desperately inching closer.

"I thought the party was over..."

"It is..." she paused, "...but don't want to spend the night under my lock and key... I promise you'll sleep well as my prisoner."

"Are you blackmailing me again?"

"If that's what you need to tell yourself," she replied.

Fuck. Sophie's hold over him was becoming dangerous. Not only was she developing into an attractive and confident woman, but more importantly, she knew that he liked being locked up by her.

She had now slipped off her stool, the look of sexual awakening in her eyes as she peeped through her long free hazelnut hair. She tiptoed over to the box and lifted up the heavy lid.

"Last time," he breathed as he kicked off his shoes and lay down inside the box in just tan chinos and unbuttoned white cotton shirt.

Suddenly, Sophie stepped inside the box with him, one foot either side of his body, and lay down on top of him with their lips almost touching. She reached up and pulled the lid down on top of them, the heavy timber forcing her closer to him.

"Open it Sophie," James cried as he dodged her lips.

"Let's imagine mum's sitting on top and she's about to the lock us in!"

Sophie was trembling as she laid on him, his breathe warm against her and his erect cock conspicuously pushing in between her legs. James had his hands around her waist and was trying to push up against the weight of her body and the lid.

"If this box opens even a crack, then I'll tell mum about us," Sophie breathed as she caught his lips for the briefest of kisses, sending a trembling moan through Sophie's body and more thrusting of her hips down on to his cock.

James reached for her hips to try to stop them thrusting, but inadvertently slipped his fingertips under the waistband of her lingerie.

"Keep going, please!" she cried.

In frustration James pushed his hands further inside and grabbed her bare butt, making Sophie cry out in pleasure again.

"If you take your hands out of my pants and I'll tell mum!"

"Fuck Sophie," James mumbled, his hands now effectively trapped as if locked in handcuffs.

"Let's pretend we're locked in?" Sophie breathed, her large excited eyes glinting in the near dark confines, "I can hear the padlocks going on!"

James was completely trapped and lay helplessly as the girl thrust down on his erect cock with only a layer of material separating them. She was getting more animated as she desperately wanted to climax. James grabbed her butt again, his hands otherwise useless in their silk prison.

Suddenly Sophie pushed up and used her back to open to box, "Other way," she panted as she turned around and stood in the box with her feet either side of James's head. She then dropped back down on his body and this time when the lid closed on top of them James's head was trapped between her thighs.

"Kiss me now!" she cried, so close that her body ached.

Sophie was grinding her white underwear against James's mouth and then lifting up a little as it tempting him to kiss her. He had kissed her there before. She wanted to unbutton his trousers and reach his hard cock, but he had slapped her hand away. Finally his lips came to life, massaging her through the taut fabric, but still more than enough sensation to drive her wild and to an amazing climax.

Sophie was in ecstasy as she lay her head down on James's taut stomach and curled up as best she could while interlocked with James inside the tiny box.

"Don't go to sleep Sophie," James mumbled into her damp underwear.

He gently shook her only which made her thighs tightened up around his neck. He knew that there was no way to untangle himself from the girl's legs until the box was open.

"This is so nice... can we just imagine we're locked in for a few minutes more?" Sophie sighed, the fantasies in her head running wild. In her mind, their captor had just locked them in for the night and James was worshipping her. It seemed better than the reality of her being a spoilt blackmailing brat.

*

Twenty minutes later Sophie finally moved, sitting down heavily on James's face as she heaved open the lid. She hopped out and looked down at James's exhausted body flattened at the bottom of the box.

"Would you like to be my possession tonight?" she asked sweetly, dangling the keys from her fingers, "My clothes in my wardrobe... you in this box."

Sophie stood up straight with her slim shoulders back and her nipples showing through the silvery grey lace nightdress. Power could be such an aphrodisiac and the thrill of locking James in the box made her feel both sexy and powerful. Throughout history only queens had had slaves and so she must be a queen, or at least a princess. She had total control over an amazing and powerful man, power that she could unleash and direct to serve and worship her however she pleased.

"I'll sleep with a smile on my face," Sophie continued.

'And a key between your legs,' James thought, but didn't want to give her ideas.

James loved the thrill of being held captive and was trying to rationalise his relationship with Sophie. Kissing her was wrong, he had to convince her of that, but maybe letting her lock him up was okay. It made Sophie feel strong and powerful and taught her that power can flow either way between a man and woman. As her possession he would also be there to protect her.

Sophie trembled as she unlocked the padlocks and dropped the keys into her lingerie.

"Just remember the power you have over me," James breathed, more aroused than he wanted to be, "Without your keys..." he left the girl to figure out the rest.

He leaned forward and kissed her on the leg.

"What was that for," she asked.

"It gets lonely in here," he sighed as he lay back down inside the box.

Sophie had to use both hands to control the weight of the lid as the heavy timber banged home and then she immediately opened the small four inch square hatch in the front of the box.

"I could leave it unlocked and just order you to stay inside," she smiled teasingly, bouncing on her haunches with her chestnut hair swinging from side to side.

"I would stay in here," James trembles as he watched her brown eyes.

"I know you would..."

"But let's tie your soul to mind," Sophie breathed, her skin tingling, "and ensure that your future is totally dependent on me."

She threaded the padlocks in place and closed them firmly with determined pursed lips. She stood up, flicked back her hair and touched herself between her legs.

"Well that's it... you and I are one," Sophie trembled.

"And you are an Egyptian Queen," James replied with his eyes pushing hard against his small window.

Sophie looked down at him and smiled, pleased that he had read her fantasy so easily.

"This isn't the last time I blackmail you," Sophie trembled, "In fact you will spend the whole weekend serving me... Cleopatra."

She was on such a wonderful power high as she strode back and forth, proud of her damp underwear that held a mix of her arousal and James's lips.

"Can I have a pair of handcuffs?" he asked.

Sophie stopped and smiled, "Of course darling."

She bounced away and returned with a pair. She removed the key from the hole and passed them inside the box.

James struggled to turn over so that he could handcuff his hands behind his back. "Thank you," he moaned. It would make for an uncomfortable night, but it was the only way he could stop himself from masturbating with the image of Sophie and her painfully cute body in his mind.

"I think I'll ask mum's approval to control you," she whispered, "then you'll have to worship me as much as you worship her."

James watched her through the hole, hoping that the young woman would show him some mercy in the light of day.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers