The Programmer

Story Info
Eloise creates a VR programme to enslave her housemates.
14.7k words
4.47
38.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

In one of the upstairs bedrooms of the quiet, detached suburban brick house, Eloise looked herself over in her bedroom mirror. She worse a short skirt, long socks, a white vest top and a light green bra visible underneath that perfectly offset her supple medium-brown skin. Her glossy black hair was down in tresses, and she let it swing freely. Perfection. She opened the bedroom door and listened out across the house.

The only sounds came from the living room, where her shy, gorgeous housemate Tim could be heard playing a game. Eloise skipped down the stairs and planted herself down on the comfy sofa next to him. Her first target, here, in the flesh. Her heart skipped a beat. Her secret cameras had already recorded the boy naked, masturbating, even in some light self-bondage he'd put himself in. She wanted that body. Needed it, even. Needed it to be hers. Most of all, she needed his mind.

She had waited until the other two housemates were away for the weekend to spring her trap. Tim would be the first real test case for her very special VR goggles; except for herself, of course. Eloise was a genius; she had been careful to hide this fact from a young age, and the untimely death of her parents two years ago when she was eighteen had left her without a compass, but in possession of a large inheritance, and a nice house in a London suburb. She had the resources she needed to make the world hers; all she had lacked was a few test subjects. She had carefully recruited housemates with no family left, few friends and strong submissive tendencies, and enticed them with low rents for rooms in her lovely home.

Her first year at university had let her perfect her experimental technology. Now well into the second year, she had already far outgrown the course, but studying computing and psychology allowed her to look into VR, suggestion, hypnosis, and all the other components she'd needed, all under cover of legitimate study. She wondered if others like her had made the same links, tried the same approaches, and how she might find them. First, she needed to test if the technology would truly work.

"I'm bored with this game, Tim. Do you want to try something else?"

"Just let me finish this bit."

"But Tim! I'm boooooooored. Pleeeease?"

"I-"

"Plllllllllease?" she hoped it would be the last time she'd ever have to say this to him, and she moved so that he could see a little way down her top. It worked every time.

"Y- Yeah OK. What do you want to play?"

"I'm ready to let you try my game, if you want to?"

"What, really? I thought you'd given up on it?"

"I just needed time to get the beta just right. You know me, I'm a proper perfectionist."

"You could be accused of that, yes."

"Cheeky. Come upstairs -- the goggles are there."

Eloise had Tim sit down on the edge of her well-built oak bed in the middle of her spartan bedroom, while she picked out the goggles. She was pleased he'd given in so easily -- it fit the profile he had of being in awe of confident women like her. Not for the first time, she sneaked a few glances and admired his body -- a lightly toned swimmer's physique, with gorgeous arms and a fine neck. Short hair -- she could have him grow it out -- and tall but not too tall. A good fit for the role of her first slave.

She booted up the powerful desktop computer she used for game design and programming, and handed Tim some goggles to put on, then some motion controllers to hold -- her own design. He looked ready and willing and she felt sweat start to drip from her brow. This really was it. No turning back. "Start by following the puzzle master -- that's me -- and do what she says. I'll monitor from here. Let me know what you think as you go."

Tim nodded, grinning and keen, and Eloise loaded the programme. She really wanted nothing more than to get off in that moment, to pin Tim down, cuff him to her bed, strip off his clothes and ride his face until she was spent. He might even consent to it if she just asked, but that wasn't the point. She let the mental image pass. Time enough for that if this worked.

Eloise never wondered if this was the right thing to do. She'd tested the goggles on herself, programming them to strengthen the view that she was a superior being and that others should follow her. That had rid her of her remaining doubts. Now she was free to rule. But would Tim serve?

The programme started up and Eloise watched Tim willingly follow the puzzlemaster's instructions. He was just peachy, there on the bed, doing what the virtual her told him to. Eloise felt the heat in her groin. The avatar of her guided the boy to carry out simple tasks -- matching up puzzle blocks, basic mathematical equations, and kept building him up, adding more movements and more complexity, and giving more praise for every puzzle he solved. He was a good mathematician -- that was his degree -- and it showed, though once she enslaved him she planned to put him on a different path.

"The graphics glitch sometimes," said Tim, "should I stop?"

"No! I mean, I see it -- it would really help me out if you'd keep going. Please?"

"Sure! It's great. I just thought you might want to fix it."

"I need more data -- keep going as long as you can."

Tim just nodded. The glitches were part of Eloise's programme, designed to mess with the subject's reward centres and motivations, opening them up to new inputs. All the new inputs were Eloise, and a different glitch triggered a hit of dopamine. She was trying, in essence, to get the boy addicted to following her orders, but the suggestions went so much deeper than that.

On its own, she thought that what the goggles were doing might be enough over a year's slow exposure, repeated every day. She didn't have that long -- she wanted a slave now. In fact, she was a goddess. She deserved a slave now. She told Tim to keep going and handed him a bottle of a sweet energy drink to keep him going. He had been playing only half an hour, but he gulped it down in a few draughts, to Eloise's delight.

He'd taken the full dose, never knowing. The sugar disguised the taste, but the water was laced with a cocktail of drugs -- some to help open Tim's mind, others to help her overpower him if needed. Her last resort was a big dose of rohypnol -- he could be made to forget the whole thing. She'd tell him they'd got stoned together and he'd passed out again. The little lightweight would believe anything she said.

Tim went quiet a few minutes later and Eloise flushed with excitement. She stepped up the programme into the second of its three phases, and closed the curtains so no prying eyes could see what might happen next. The new Eloise avatar was dressed in tight leather, just like one of her real outfits. Sexy but not completely out of the ordinary. The programme made Tim lie back on the bed and start to solve puzzles involving the female form. Eloise watched him do it willingly, and the glitches got stronger with each new problem, forcing the boy's mind deeper into submission.

Eloise started to type in the command to skip to level three, but she got control of herself just in time. She had to wait. The subject's mind had to be completely open before level three started, or else the life-changing commands she would give would hit some deep-rooted psychological defences. Nonetheless, Tim was still and drugged, lying on the bed, and with the goggles on, he could see nothing of what Eloise was doing in real life, and there was no way he'd be able to even roll off the bed, let alone spring up and take action. She slipped off her knickers from under her skirt and started to masturbate freely.

It took Tim another hour to complete level two. Eloise came quietly, with careful breaths, as he lay there on the bed growing more and more amenable to her control. She checked her phone a few times, looking for alerts that the trackers she'd installed on her other housemates' devices were coming nearer. They were both safely a hundred or more miles away, visiting the school friends they were gradually growing apart from. They had no real family left -- no one to really miss them or notice the difference once she enslaved them too. She longed for the day when they needed only her company, but she brought her attention back to Tim.

She hit the button for level 3, with an illegally imported tazer and the syringe of rohypnol ready just in case he reacted against it. He jerked and gurgled as her programme glitched away the last of his mental resistance, then he froze on the bed when the software avatar of her -- now quite naked, and completely accurate -- told him not to move a muscle except to blink and breathe.

Level 3 introduced Tim to his new role in life. He was made to solve puzzles that coalesced into 3D images of himself serving Eloise, following her orders, and generally submitting to her in all things. The programme induced a huge dopamine hit each time he completed one, and it started to introduce an aural element, where he had to swear fealty to her, swear to keep his slavery an absolute secret unless she expressly gave permission, swear to serve her, swear to abandon his own goals in favour of the ones she gave him.

Eloise basked in the sight of the twitching, helpless male as the hours dragged on and the goggles did their work. His body jerked with each new submissive impulse he was given, until he was a quivering wreck and ready for the final implant. Eloise crept close to him and spoke into his ear.

"So long as you serve me faithfully and well, your heart will be happy and your mind will be whole. You are now my property. I own your body, your mind, your soul, and anything else that you have. I own all that you are, and all that you will be. Relax into my service. Relax into my ownership. Relax into your true nature, as my slave. Relax, relax, relax. Surrender control to me. Relax. You are now my slave. Your only purpose in life is to serve me."

"I am now your slave," said Tim. Eloise grinned, her heart overflowing with victory. The power she had pulsed through her, an electric charge that set her body on edge, tingling.

"Tim, take off the goggles and stand up, on the floor, where I'm pointing."

"Yes, goddess," he replied, and Eloise thrilled to hear him use the right title.

"Take off your clothes," she said.

Tim trembled as he did it, which could have been fear from his slave-self, or could have been a sign of resistance. Eloise had the tazer ready in her hand just in case anything went wrong, and she shook with adrenaline while the boy got completely naked. He looked even better in the flesh -- lean and fit, with a nice medium-sized cock and balls that would look great in any outfit or just out on display. She was going to have to let him keep his body hair for now, at least until she'd enslaved the other housemates...

"Display position one," she said.

Tim stood with his feet spread apart, and hands behind his back, confidently facing his new goddess, but still with a tremor. She purred at the sight of his obedience. His ability to take up the position was a great sign -- he'd absorbed detailed instructions from the programme. Eloise got a little closer, then a little closer still, watching for signs of violence or disobedience. Really, the slaveboy was still so drugged that he would barely be able to resist at all. He still shook a little. Eloise sniffed -- he smelled. The programming had made him sweat buckets there on the bed.

"Display position four," she said.

He dropped to the floor and turned away from her, then he thrust his bottom up into the air and presented it to her, quivering. She didn't need it just now, so she ordered him to crawl like that into the bathroom and run a bath for himself. The way his cock and balls bounced made her salivate, and she wondered if she should just keep him crawling for the whole weekend. Probably not -- she shouldn't damage him too much while his mind could still potentially resist.

In the warm air of the big, clean white-tiled bathroom, she stood watching as the slave bathed himself and washed away the awful sweaty smell, and when she praised him for doing a good job, it seemed to her like the smile was real and heartfelt, a true slave acknowledging the approval of his goddess. Eloise had grown wetter and wetter as she surveyed her property, and now she could wait no longer.

"Slave, into my bedroom, on your back, on the bed."

"Yes, goddess."

He crawled there without being ordered. Eloise's rational mind noted that as a good sign -- he had always been a natural submissive and that must have been where that came from. Once she had him on the bed, she shackled his arms and legs to the stout oak bedframe, and then she took off her skirt, but left the rest of her outfit on. She thought he looked disappointed, but no matter. A slave's opinion was beneath consideration.

Eloise hopped onto the bed and got into position above her new toy, standing with her legs split, right over his face. She was afraid he might bite, so she got off the bed and took out a ring gag from a side table, in a drawer she usually kept locked. She strapped the gag onto his face and threaded his tongue through. Now he was truly defenceless, but it wouldn't hurt to reinforce her authority.

"Slave, Tim, I can do anything I want with you. I'm going to sit on your face and you're going to make me cum, and cum, and cum. Any resistance and I'll whip and torture your tied up balls. If you try to bite me, I'll post pictures of you tied up and helpless all over the internet, and I'll make sure everyone you know gets to see them. If you obey enthusiastically, though, I'll give you a reward I know you've been craving."

With Tim's neck craning up to try to get to her pussy, Eloise stood over him again and planted her juicy round bottom on his face. His tongue hit wide of the mark, so she talked him through what she wanted, until he had the pattern down and she could relax into it more. With the ring gag on, there was almost no chance he could bite, but disobedience seemed to be the furthest thing from his mind. His tongue caressed her clit, her vagina, and her arsehole in equal measure. Eloise thrilled to it, and she let the pleasure sweep over her.

She'd been worried, so worried, about this going wrong, about ruining Tim, or her life, about getting caught, about her invention not working as planned. Really she'd always been going to succeed. Testing the device on herself, to remove the last of her non-dominant mind, had been a great success, and now, here she was, riding the face of her own human possession. He licked just how she'd ordered, no deviations, no surprises. No will of his own. Her only fear now was that she might have made him too mindless.

Eloise panted away. She was a goddess and here was her loyal slave. Her juices coated his face and his tongue kept its skilful duty going. She ground herself down onto him a bit more, smothering him so he had to suck in breaths through her sex, and the feeling of the air flowing in and out drove her closer to the edge. She could train this boy to do anything she wanted, and in time, he would learn all sorts of ways to please. But now- But now- Oh! She came hard and suddenly, and the slaveboy sputtered as his goddess's orgasm filled his mouth and threatened to cut off his air completely.

Eloise shifted just a little and let him breathe, but she insisted he kept licking while the climax pulsed and raced all over her body. He never hesitated to obey, and so she had the wonderful feeling of a tongue that she owned, attached to a boy that she owned, as it lifted her above the tension she'd felt all week, and dropped her down into a pure, dominant heaven. Her eyes caught the boy's cock twitching, and she watched as it got harder and harder as she made his face wetter and wetter. He really was a natural.

Eloise decided to remain sitting on her new throne as the climax drifted away. Her slaveboy never stopped licking, and soon she felt the first signs of another orgasm starting to build. Her skin prickled, and she felt the rushing of blood in all the prickly places that meant she was getting really turned on. So soon! The slave's tongue kept paying attention to all her most intimate places, until she ordered him to focus on her clit and she screamed another orgasm out while she pinned his head in place and came all over him.

The new mistress got off her slave after having him pay just a bit more attention to her arsehole, then she lay down beside him and took hold of his rock-hard cock in one hand. She took the gag off and watched as he worked the life back into his jaw, then she lazily stroked up and down his penis, and the boy wriggled and squirmed while his goddess teased just so. She knew what she was doing, so she took her time and let the boy get close a few times, but backed off just at the last second. When she'd got him nice and desperate, she sprung her trap.

"You can cum if you swear your everlasting loyalty as my slave, and ask for it as a reward. OK?"

"Yes, goddess."

"Ask, then."

"P- p- please, g- g- g- goddess, I swear my everlasting l- loyalty as y- your slave."

"Good boy!"

Eloise made him swear it a few more times just for fun, then she grasped his cock and started to jerk it faster and faster. The boy gasped at the sudden increase in intensity, and Eloise saw him trying to breathe heard to hold off the orgasm. She ordered him to stop doing that, and quickly amended the order when he stopped breathing completely. She might have made him too obedient, but a little tweak to the programme could fix that. Her eyes widened as Tim's cock spurted a jet of cum up into the air and it spattered across both of their bodies, and she amused herself by making him lick it off her finger.

She fed him as many scoops of cum as she could find, then she double-checked his shackles, gave him more drugged water, and put the brainwashing goggles back on to top him up with level three. With the helpless boy safe on the bed, drinking in more subliminal messaging and hypnosis, she sat down at her desk and started to plan her next moves.

She had plenty of weekend left -- Saturday was only just beginning, and Stacey and Lisa weren't due back until late on Sunday night. Stacey, she would save until last. She had a rough idea of how to get the curvy girl with the wavy brown hair into the goggles, but she thought she'd need Lisa to seduce her into trying it, perhaps as a way to get closer to the girl she desired. Eloise knew that curvy Stacey had the hots for the slim, androgynous girl Lisa, and she couldn't blame her. A little hacking had revealed Stacey's bisexuality, and that made her perfect to be Eloise's slave. She'd selected all her housemates on that basis -- they were all bi, as was she. But only Lisa, lovely Lisa, was out.

Eloise had to enslave Lisa next. There was a window coming up in a few weeks, when she knew Stacey would be away again, visiting some friends back home. With Tim under her control, she could send him away unannounced and get Lisa to herself. She thought that he'd try the goggles on if she made it seem like it gave Lisa something to talk to Tim about -- and once he was safely enslaved, she could let them make love like they secretly wanted to. She hadn't planned the love triangle between her three housemates, but it made matters easier.

The young goddess let two hours pass and questioned Tim to assess the extent of his submission. She decided she was satisfied enough, and let him out of the shackles, always with the tazer at the ready, in a holster from a belt around her waist. Having closed all of the curtains, she brought Tim downstairs and ordered him to start cleaning the downstairs rooms, and not to stop until he had finished everything on the list she had handed him. There were hours of work there, but Eloise had time, and her vibrator. She planned to enjoy the show.