Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 13

Story Info
An extended stay inside Belinda's facesitting shorts.
2.7k words
4.54
18.9k
4
0

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

The red leather shorts continued to creak and squeak as the hours passed and the sun set. James's lips moved dreamily inside Belinda's shorts, one minute kissing and toying with her vagina, the next worshipping her butt.

Belinda's eyes were closed, her long lashes overlapping, as she stretched and moaned, indulging in the gorgeous experience. She could drift between sexual highs and dreamy intermissions, safe in the knowledge that James's would stay with her, his head tightly strapped and padlocked inside her face sitting shorts.

She climaxed again and half opened her eyes to watch the leather swell and heave as James enjoyed his one inch of play inside the leather garment. She pictured his gorgeous brown, stimulated eyes locked in their dark interior. With that imaged in her mind, she reached for James's cock, enclosed it inside her finger and squeezed. James stopped writhing and sent deep vibrations into her butt as he moaned.

She tightened her thighs around his neck so that James was now just part of her curves. She smiled as he moaned again; he loved to be held tightly and her thighs were only too happy to oblige. She drew her legs into her body until she felt his nose pinched between her cheeks. This, combined with her damp silk lingerie, was a sure sign that James's was on borrowed time.

Only once had James exploded on an incredible high did she release the intense pressure of her thighs around his neck, straighten her legs and let him breath once more.

*

There was a small period after climaxing when James's lust and sexual desires were briefly satisfied and being locked in Belinda's shorts seemed almost a cruel and airless torture. During these times he would sometimes try to escape.

"Why do you always do this?" Belinda asked as she watched him try the impossible and squeeze out of her shorts, "There is no way out darling, you and my bottom are one."

James struggled for a few more seconds before relaxing and sinking down into her panties, "Oh fuck, I'm back under your spell," he panted.

"Sounds wonderful," Belinda purred, stroking his head through the leather.

"Not even my thought can escape from inside these fucking shorts," he moaned, his hands reaching down to massage her feet.

"You're where you should be," she breathed as she lay back down on the sun lounger and curled up to sleep.

*

Belinda dozed for an hour before opening her big brown eyes and looking down at the padlock keys at the bottom of the shimmering pool. She tensed her butt a couple of times and watched as James awoke.

"Let's go for a swim, darling," she called.

They shuffled to the pool, with James's following on his knees, until Belinda's bare feet stepped into the shallow end and edged closer to the deep water. The cool water was lapping around her thighs.

"Deep breath, darling," she called as she submerged her shorts, the cool water now rushing in between her legs and filling the small void that was James's whole world.

She quickly walked back towards the shallow end and watched as the water drained out of her shorts. Having checked that James could breath, she submerged her shorts again and stood enjoying the warm evening air.

"It's just like our usual twilight swim," Belinda murmured as she pushed off and glided to the deep water and then back to the shallow end. She stood up and waited for the water to drain from her shorts.

James coughed a little and then breathed in. Belinda's wet panties clung to his face and he had to push out his tongue, forcing them away, before he could breath. Holding Belinda's leather clad hips, he breathed slowly and carefully, knowing that too deep a breath would suck her underwear back over his nose and mouth, sealing him inside a cute, but deadly pair of panties.

"Gentle evening breeze and the scent of summer in the air," Belinda sighed provocatively.

"Trying to avoid death by panties," James panted, his cock agonisingly hard.

"Deep breath," she called again.

Belinda pushed off and propelled them both underwater towards the keys. She plucked them from the floor and resurfaced with the water lapping around her thighs. Again warm water trickled from her shorts and James came back to life, sucking damp air through wet panties.

*

They returned to the daybed where Belinda unlocked the leather strap from around her waist, unbuttoned her shorts and slowly wriggled out of the tight leather that had contained her body and James's head for the last four hours. She could feel James releasing from her bottom, his face sliding down her thighs and down to her feet.

Belinda's red leather shorts were still locked around his neck and James had to pulled them down to see out. His face was red, and his eyes blinked against the light as he looked across at Belinda, her body naked other than for her damp and bedraggled panties.

"Where's the key for this?" he panted, tugging at the leather strap around his neck.

"Thought you could stay locked in them, ready for next time," she smiled back giddily, "They look so cute on you."

"So I have to go around with your shorts locked to my head?"

"Yeah..."

"Really?"

"Be grateful or I'll put my bottom back inside!" Belinda smiled.

James seemed to accept her logic and led Belinda into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine as they started to prepare dinner. James tried to help, but Belinda kept pulling her shorts back up over his head to stop him seeing.

They ate dinner together and then James carried Belinda to their bedroom, laid her down on the bed and made love.

"Hard to feel in control when I have female hot pants locked on my head," he smiled as he lay on top of her.

"They're a bitch aren't they," she giggled.

"Especially as they're your favourite pair."

"Mmm, I might put them on at any point..."

James climbed off, rolled Belinda on to her front and kissed her naked butt.

"Shall we do all night?" she purred dreamily, "... no underwear?"

He kissed her butt again, "Would we make it?"

"We'd have too... if we didn't have the keys," she smiled mischievously.

James pushed his face between Belinda butt cheeks and imagined the scenario. It would be both heaven and hell.

"But I'm going to be kind... and shower first," she giggled.

"Think I'll join you."

"No darling, you're going to be closed up."

Belinda climbed on to James's naked body and pulled her shorts back up over his head.

"No way girl," he laughed as he pretended to fight her off.

Belinda pulled the shorts back up over his head and tugged on the strap and watched as the waist of the shorts closed in. Without Belinda's body to stop it, the shorts closed up almost completely and Belinda quickly locked the leather strap with the padlock.

Inside, James was blinded and returned to his tiny ration of scented air. He could feel the keys in Belinda's hand, but as he tried to prise them out, they flew free across the room.

"Now you're screwed," she giggled "You'll never find those keys."

She ripped off her bedraggled underwear, dropped down on to his cock and eased him inside. His hands blindly reached out in search of her body, but she quickly pinned his hands to his sides. They made love quickly and intensely, after which Belinda jumped off and ran alone into the shower.

*

Belinda returned, naked and with her body still hot from the water. She had towel dried her hair, but it was still damp. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror; her butt cheeks were glowing red from the warmth

"Bel?" James called blindly.

She crept up and rolled him back on to the bed.

"Shame about the 'lil pair of shorts on your head," she teased.

"Just get your butt in here," James replied.

"Oh its coming," she whispered, as she popped open the padlock that secured the waist of her shorts and threw the key into the hallway. She then closed their bedroom door, locked it and slid the key back under the door. They were now locked inside their bedroom.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

Belinda eased open her shorts and wriggled her feet inside, careful not to kick James in the head as she slipped her long legs inside. They wriggled towards each other on the queen-sized bed, the shorts sliding up over her calves and on to her thighs. James's chiselled face, shaved and splashed with perfume, felt smooth against the back of her legs and then beautifully cool as he pushed up against the warm curves of her bottom.

She shuffled further down the bed until James's face pushed into her butt with his nose and mouth now deep between her cheeks. Without panties, the feeling was even more intense, his feature sending wild sensations through her body.

"I know it's mean to have you so deep, but the feeling is just amazing," Belinda panted.

"Wow, I feel consumed," James moaned as he longingly pushed into her hot body.

The shorts were now up over her hips as she threaded the belt through the buckle and started to pull it tight. The leather closed around her waist, drawing the shorts even higher, and forcing James's face even deeper into her body. The belt was now way too tight to ever pass back over her womanly hips.

She knew he was now buckled up too tightly for his tongue to reach her vagina, but maybe that was for the best. She worked her hips slowly into his face, fascinated by the sensation that created between her cheeks.

"I have the padlock right here, Belinda moaned, her hand kneading the leather.

As James breathed, the leather sucked in around his head. Belinda could feel the small drafts of cool air draw in through the small ventilation holes. She placed her fingers over the holes for the briefest of moments, turning her shorts into a deadly vacuum. He stopped mid breath and waited for the long nails of her manicures fingers to release.

"We're locked in our room without the keys to the shorts," Belinda whispered, now trembling at the permanency of their situation, "There really is no way I can let you out before Kate comes in the morning."

"Twelve hours between your cheeks?" James panted, "Oh fuck!"

"Shall I lock the padlock?"

"Just do it!" James replied, desperate to become one with her body.

'It's done," Belinda cried, "Oh fuck my cheeks feel so open... so sensitive!"

James was gentle as he kissed deep between her cheeks and his hands gripped and massaged her leather covered hips. Belinda was on a high as her body trembled from his intimate attention.

She grabbed his cock and held it tightly in her hands. She turned her head to watch the ripples at the back of her shorts as he reacted, his head trying to move in its tightly locked cell. Her actions had ensured that he would stay inside her shorts for the whole night. To Belinda, it was a wildly erotic thought.

She pictured his smouldering eyes and teasing lips and salt and pepper hair that were all somewhere deep inside. All that gorgeous masculinity trapped and worshipping only her. The leather creaked but held firm as she slowly brought him to orgasm.

She tensed her butt and waited for the moan of pleasure as her ever present cheeks tightened up on him. Warm, inescapable and now clinched tightly over his nose and mouth. She pulled her knees into her chest to force him deeper. The feeling was sensual and the rippling of James's desperate muscles so erotic. Belinda touched her vibrator against the front of her locked shorts and reached orgasm just moments before James begged for mercy.

"Fuck, is there really no way out," James panted, writhing around on the bed, "What have we done?"

Belinda was also stretching and moaning as she came down from her high. Her hair was loose, and her breasts lay freely against the white sheet. Only her waist and hips and bottom were enclosed.

"Sorry darling, I'll be extra nice to you now," she murmured.

James was twisting and trying to pull free, his cock getting harder all the time. He stopped, his lips forming a smile between Belinda's cheeks.

"Just wanted to make sure," he breathed.

Belinda wrapped her thighs around James's neck, and snuggled down under the sheet in her usual semi-foetal position. James was lay motionless, other than for the occasional kiss between her cheeks. That made her smile, it was a totally secret sign of devotion meant only for her, and felt only by her.

James woke in the early hours and opened his eyes. Nothing. He blinked and tried to turn his head. Where was he? Finally, his mind caught up and he relaxed back between Belinda's cheeks. She seemed to be fast asleep, but now he was awake, his cock hard and longing for her touch.

*

James woke again as Belinda rolled over, crushing him beneath her.

"Kate is that you?" she called.

James felt Belinda move, his head forced to follow along behind her fit body. He was on his knees, his head angled backwards, still deep between her cheeks, as she walked slowly across to the bedroom door.

"Kate?"

"Hi Bel," Kate called from the other side of the locked door.

"Have you found the keys?" Belinda called.

"Yes..."

Belinda wrapped her slim tanned fingers and painted nails around the metal door handle and turned and then rattled the locked door in frustration, "Sweetie, I assume you're going to unlock us? James has been in my shorts for almost ten hours now."

Kate giggled.

"Yes, I did him up tightly and yes, without your help we can't get him out from between my cheeks," Belinda replied, knowing that it was exactly what Kate wanted to hear.

"And you love it, cos' you're a tart?" Kate called.

"Yeah!" Belinda shrieked back.

"Okay darling, maybe I'll let you out... in return for a few minutes of freedom from this chastity belt."

Belinda smiled, she loved the cat and mouse games that Kate played to get just a few minutes of access to her vagina. She shuffled back across her bedroom with James's face wobbling against her bottom. She plucked Kate's chastity key from its hiding place in the pocket of her old jeans and wobbled back and kicked the key under the door.

Kate squealed with delight.

Belinda smiled and looked at her reflection in the tall antique mirror. James's muscles were tensed and his cock was erect as he waited on his knees with his hands gripping her waist. She had ultimate control over the most gorgeous man in the world.

She flicked back her long silky hair and started to dance, her bare chest wobbling and her hips flicking from side to side. James's head followed, his nose rubbing between her cheeks as she moved. She reached for her phone and turned on some music.

"Bel!" James called, trying to slow her movement and steady himself.

Belinda kept dancing, willing the sensation from James's face to run around her entire body. Her dancing was already building up the heat inside her tight leather clothing and she could feel James sliding around in her shorts.

Her favourite song started, and she rolled her hips, her movement forcing the leather to stretch and pull one way then the other. She tried to imagine what that was doing to James, but his cock was still erect and his muffled moans were just audible over the music.

Now giddy and on a sexual high, she stepped backwards and sat down on the end of the bed with her full weight crushing down on James. His lean, but muscular body was now prostrate, angled awkwardly on the floor in front of her. She grabbed his bouncing cock and squeezed.

James was helpless beneath her, his strength useless under her weight and with no way to breath. She rubbed his cock and used the temporary asphyxiation inflicted by her bottom to bring him to an almost instant and intense orgasm.

There was complete silence from her airless man, until she stood up and dropped back on to the bed, this time lying on her front.

"Oh fuck!" James cried, almost in tears, "fuck!"

"Nice?" Belinda asked innocently.

"Can I stay in here forever, Bel?"

"Of course, darling..."

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers