High School Bully

Story Info
High school girl bullied into lesbian sex.
1.4k words
3.9
78.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
296 Followers

All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older

*

The whistle blew to signal the end of gym class, and Emily rushed to the girl's locker room to be the first to change. She needed to hurry before Jada could corner her in the locker room. Emily burst through the door and already had her gym shirt off before she reached her locker. She hopped out of the tiny shorts they made students wear for gym but was dumbstruck when she opened her locker. Her clothes and bookbag were gone!

The female half of her gym class poured through the door and began to change as they chatted. The lockers in gym class didn't have locks on them, only the lockers in the hall did. You were supposed to leave each others' stuff alone during gym as an unwritten rule, but since when did highschoolers play by the rules? Emily redressed and quickly searched the garbage cans in the locker room, wondering if Jada had dumped her stuff in there as she had done previously. All the garbage cans were basically clean.

Emily hurried to the showers to check there. The showers were in a U-shape hallway so people in the locker room couldn't watch you bathe. Sometimes students smoked cigarettes back there or cut class because no one ever went into the showers; there simply wasn't enough time after gym class to shower and get changed. Back in the deepest part of the shower, someone grabbed Emily's neck and slammed her against the wall. Emily knew by her attacker's strength and viciousness it was Jada.

Jada was a tall, beautiful, black girl who had a serious problem with Emily, and she didn't know why. Emily had barely spoken two words to Jada before she started bullying her weeks ago. Her favorite thing was to grab Emily's nipple through her bra and twist it. She was so strong, it would leave bruises on her big, pale breasts for days. Jada shoved Emily against the shower wall and squeezed her crotch through her cotton shorts.

"Looking for something?" Jada growled in her ear as she pinched Emily's pussy, making her gasp.

"What did you do with my clothes?" cried Emily.

"Why, did something happen to your clothes? What about the clothes you have on?" Jada grabbed the waistband of Emily's shorts and panties and yanked her bottoms down hard, tearing them and leaving her bare ass in the shower where thankfully no one could see. Jada liked to pull Emily's underwear down in the locker room and make everyone see her blonde bush. She pushed her long, powerful fingers up Emily's asshole, making her cry.

"Please, noooo," whined Emily as Jada fingered her tight and tender little asshole. Jada shoved her two fingers up Emily's ass as deep as they would go and played with it. Piss dribbled out of Emily as she cried. Jada laughed as she heard the pee hitting the shower floor. Then she pulled her fingers out of Emily's asshole and shoved them in her wet pussy. Jada was so aggressive as she violently fingered her and forced her to get wet.

"Why you wet, huh? You like girls? You like when girls touch your pussy?" Jada goaded her as she force-fingered her from behind. Emily panted and gasped as Jaded fucked her tiny, virgin pussy. Jada spun her around and slammed her against the wall again. Her hand moved through Jada's embarrassing bush and touched her velvety pussy lips. Jada was face to face with her, towering inches above her, looking down. She was so pretty and terrifying, like an Egyptian goddess with her long braids done up in a bun.

"You like when girls play with your pussy?" said Jada as she continued to fuck her. Emily sobbed and shook her head. Jada planted her mouth on Emily's and forced her tongue inside. Emily cried and moaned into her open mouth as Jada fucked her in the shower.

"Get on your knees, bitch," said Jada after she stopped kissing her. Emily hesitated, so Jada cracked her across the face with a vicious smack, making Emily gasp over and over as she tried to compose herself.

"Knees, now!" Jada barked, forcing Emily to her knees. Then Jada slid down her shorts and panties to reveal a dark bush so unlike Emily's.

"Eat my pussy, you dumb bitch." Jada thrust her mound towards Emily who flinched away.

"Eat my pussy, or I'll beat your fucking ass!" roared Jada as she grabbed a fistful of blonde hair and shoved Emily's face in her sweaty pussy. Emily cried and tried to resist, but Jada was much stronger than her.

"If you don't suck my clit, I'm going to break your fucking nose," growled Jada as she tightened her grip in Emily's hair. Emily composed herself enough to lap at Jada's pussy, finding the nub of her clit with the tip of her tongue. She didn't like the taste at all. Jada was sweaty from gym, and her pussy tasted like vinegar.

"You're my bitch now. Open your mouth!"

Emily obeyed like a good bitch and opened her mouth. Jada spread her vulva open to reveal a bright pink slit that contrasted with her brown hips and mound. Emily kept her mouth open as a stream of warm piss entered it. Jada pissed in her mouth and made a little toilet out of the sad white girl. She was too terrified to move and swallowed Jada's piss out of fear she would be beaten if she didn't. Jada continued for some time, pissing in Emily's face and hair, soaking it in. Emily could feel her sense of self cracking like a sheet of ice.

"Take your clothes off."

Emily was more passive and compliant after drinking Jada's piss. She removed the rest of her clothing and stood naked in the showers with her hands at her side. Jada stared at her body, biting her lip.

"Fuck, you're cute for a white girl," she said, grabbing a big handful of Emily's udders. She kneaded her big, D-cup breast like dough and let it bounce into place.

"Now walk, bitch." Jada planted a nasty slap on her big butt that stung afterwards. Emily yipped and slowly marched to the locker room. To her surprise, everyone had left, and they were all alone now.

"Lay on the bench."

Emily lay on the tiny bench between the rows of lockers. She was completely naked, and Jada had complete control over her. Jada took her phone out of her locker and took a picture of her naked body.

"Putting this on Twitter," she said as she tapped her screen. Emily's heart raced.

"Now you're going to be a good bitch and eat my asshole." Jada slid off her shorts to reveal a flat, boyish butt that almost looked like it had tanlines. She squatted over Emily's face and sat on her like a chair. Emily stuck her tongue out and found the pleats of Jada's asshole.

"Eat, bitch!" Jada shouted as she turned and slapped Emily's bare pussy hard. Emily tongued at her asshole like a good bitch, planting kisses and pushing her tongue in it.

"Fuck, right there. Fuck my asshole with your tongue." Jada leaned back and massaged her clit as Emily ate her butt. Emily ceased to exist as a human being in those moments. She only lived to be Jada's bitch. Jada had broken her down until she had no self esteem left. The beatings and humiliations had all led to this. She was a dumb white girl being controlled by a strong, dominant black girl. Jada had put her in her place, and now she felt small and helpless.

"Ohhhh, fuck, keep going," moaned Jada as she worked harder to orgasm. Emily did what she could, fucking Jada's asshole with her little, pink tongue, until Jada cried out. Afterwards, Jada collapsed to the floor and pulled Emily in to spoon her.

"You're my bitch now. You got that?" said Jada as she gently strangled her.

"I'm your bitch," Emily managed to croak out with Jada's hand wrapped around her throat.

"Good girl." Jada kissed the side of her head and pulled her arms around her chubby, white bitch.

*

If you enjoyed this story and would like to support the author, please go to my profile for more information.


IllyHymen
IllyHymen
296 Followers