Seduction by Brandy

Story Info
Jim is seduced into surrendering his manhood.
5.8k words
4.3
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first discover that we have sexual needs it is simple. It is what's between your legs and the size of your chest that determines if you a guy or a girl. That makes it easy to figure out sex and you are supposed to respond to your assigned role according to established norms. For me it was ok, pull down her pants, stick my cock inside and fill her with my cum. As I would learn over the next 6 months my image of myself would change dramatically.

I met Brandy while working of a large financial institution. I was a successful sales manager of a medium size office in Tampa. Brandy worked in a separate office which handles claims for our company. Our first meeting was less than amical because of a claims dispute.

She was very striking brunette at 5ft 7in, approximately 140 pounds, nice breasts, and fantastic legs. Despite my need to get a favorable approval of the disputed claim, I quickly became more interested in Brandy than arguing over a few thousand dollars. After reaching an agreement I asked Brandy if she would have dinner with me. To my surprise she agreed.

Over the next month we developed a relationship which included spending nights together. Our sex life was pretty much as I had the image in my head. Kiss, rub her body, get her clothes off, and into bed. Pretty vanilla love life that seemed to work for both of us.

Brandy's lease was up for renewal at the end of the month. I own my home in a nice neighborhood and suggested she move in with me. She agreed and the next weekend I was helping box and move her apartment into my house. Within a week the basic bachelor look was replaced with a very comfortable homey feel. This was working out great and our sex life was very good.

Sometime during the second week Brandy wanted to play some cards. I agreed. It started out as a friendly game of cribbage. Later Brandy said, "Let's spice up the evening and play strip poker with the winner doing whatever they wanted with the loser."

I was a pretty good poker player and agreed. Within a few hands I had Brandy down to her bra and panties. I thought this was easy. Then my luck and as it eventually turned out, my life, changed. Down to my boxers my situation did look good because I had two pair, two tens and two jacks. I thought I had won. Then Brandy laid down a full house.

Smiling Brandy said, "Ok, I win take them off and stand up."

I started to say something but in a very firm voice Brandy said, "You agreed and I won now it is my night to do whatever I want with you so stand up."

Without a further word I stood up. Unfortunately, my cock was also standing up.

Brandy smiled, "I see you are ready for a special evening." With that she grabbed my erect cock and led me into the bedroom.

Still wearing her bra and panties, I suddenly felt intimidated being naked.

"Bend over the bed" was her next order.

With my bare ass exposed she began to give me a spanking. It wasn't hard or painful but it did cause me to get more excited.

"Now turn around and sit on the bed with your legs spread."

My cock was throbbing, and I started to feel embarrassed. I was totally exposed and she had control. That was a reversal of what I had always thought a sexual encounter should be.

Pulling a bottle of baby oil out of the nightstand, Brandy poured some on her hands and then started stroking my cock.

"How does that feel baby. It has got to feel very good. I know you enjoy masturbation so just let me do it for you."

It felt good. I didn't know what to say. Excited, I started to fantasize and drift into a different state of excitement.

Brandy whispered, "It's ok baby. Tell me about your fantasy that you enjoy when masturbating. This is something you can share with me. I know it's very personal but you can share with me. Tell me what re you imaging."

I just couldn't share such a personal fantasy. "I can't do that Brandy. It would gross you out."

Still whispering she said, "No, It would make me closer to you. I want to know what turns you on so now tell me about your fantasy. Now share with me baby."

After a minute hesitation and still enjoying every stroke of Brandy's hand on my cock, I started to share my deep fantasy.

"When I was about ready to graduate from college, I attended a party held by a fellow graduate. During the party a porn movie was shown. This older woman with a gun forced a man to strip and masturbate for her while she humiliated him. That image has played in my head over and over ever since. The feeling of being powerless and having to obey a woman seems so exciting. It also is different from my sexual norm."

"Oh baby you are safe with me. I want you to cum for me. I want you to be totally under my control and free to cum and cum."

The stroking continued and increased. I became more excited and finally could no longer control myself as my white cream exploded from me.

"Beautiful baby, that is wonderful. You look so helpless as the cum came out of you. Just like I hoped you would look."

I felt a combination of excitement and a strange sense of humiliation. Pleasing Brandy became my growing obsession.

"Thank you, baby, for sharing your self with me. You demonstrate you love for me when you are willing to share such personal thoughts. I want you to sleep naked tonight. It will please me."

I always sleep in my underwear and never have slept naked all night. Usually after sex I get up and put my underwear back on before going to sleep. This seem strange especially as Brandy was putting on her pajamas.

She said, "I want you free to sleep and allow me to cuddle next to your naked body. That will please me."

After cleaning the cum off, I obeyed Brandy and got into bed naked. It felt both strange but also very good. I fell asleep with Brandy's arms around me.

About 3:00 I was awakened with my back and legs being gently stroked. Brandy was rubbing me gently as I began to wake my cock began to respond. Her gentle touch on my back and legs has aroused me again.

She continued rubbing me then whispered, "Baby, it's ok you can touch yourself. I know your fantasy is starting to run through your mind. It's ok go ahead and stroke yourself. I want you to please yourself and please me by trusting me."

I hesitated. This was strange having the woman you love wanting you to masturbate for her in the middle of the night. My right hand moved to my erect cock and I started to stroke slowly.

"Thank you, baby. I want you to please yourself, but you are really pleasing me. Imagine me holding the gun on you and ordering you to masturbate for me. Imagine me demanding you squirt your magic onto the floor as I watch and humiliate you. Yes, baby stroke yourself."

My excitement grew as Brandy whispers continued and my imagination grew more vivid. My fantasy became almost real then an explosion of white left my body.

"Thank you, baby for pleasing me. You are very special and I am happy hat you honor me by sharing such a personal thing."

After cleaning up what seemed like a gallon of cum I got back in bed. The alarm went off at 6:30. I awoke but Brandy had already gotten up. She was using the master bathroom to get ready for work. I used our back bathroom so the steam from my shower would not fog her mirror nor affect her hair.

I was well into my shower when I heard Brandy's voice. "Jim, are you masturbating in the shower like a good boy would?"

I was shocked. "No Honey I am just taking a shower."

Suddenly the shower curtain was pulled back. Brandy standing there in her bra, panties, nylons, and wearing her black high heels.

"Baby, when boys take showers they often masturbate. Do you ever masturbate in the shower?"

Trying to hide the sudden erection, I simply smiled. I felt silly masturbating for Brandy while naked in the shower.

She became insistent, "Baby please make me happy. I want to become very close to you and this will show your love for me. You are turning me on as the water runs down your body. I just noticed your nipples look hard and excited. Please do it for me. It will make you feel good and please me."

I wanted to make Brandy happy and I was excited again. "For you Honey I will do this for you."

As I started to stroke myself a new fantasy started to fill my head. It was Brandy demanding that I perform for her and that she had the gun on me. This image soon produced another explosion of cum which was soon washed down the drain.

Brandy smiled, "Thank you baby. I know you love me and you will be very happy with me in your life."

Leaving my bathroom Brandy said, "Baby have a good day. I love you."

The rest of my day was a mixture of work and trying to reconcile the night with Brandy. The time passed slowly as I wondered what would happen tonight. About 2;00 PM I received a call from Brandy. It was one of those calls, lovers make to each other just to check in. Her day had been filled with the usual problem cases, but she seemed overall pleased with the day. My day was busy but not anything out of the usual.

Finally, she asked, "Baby, I have one of your agent's cases that I need your advice. Would you be able stop by the office about 4:00 and look at it with me?"

I replied, "Certainly, would you like me to bring the agent along with me so we can discuss the case?"

"No, I think you and I can handle this one by ourselves. My questions you should be able to handle for me."

"Sure, see you at 4:00"

It is about a 10 minute drive from my office to the claims office. I left a few minutes early in order to get gas for the car and arrived a Brandy's office about 5 minutes early. The receptionist in the lobby called Brandy letting her know I was in the lobby. Once I signed in and given the visitor's badge, I was told to go to Brandy's office on the 4th floor. In a professional business manner, I greeted her. With two case folders in her arms, she directed me to a conference room down the hall. This was not the usual conference room which was occupied.

Closing the door Brandy put the files on the table and gave me a big hug. "I am happy to see you. It seems like forever since we last saw each other.'

"I have missed you Honey. You have really brightened my life."

She smiled, "You have made me a very happy woman."

I said, "What are the issues involving these cases that I can help you with?"

The cute smile on Brandy's face quickly told me that she wanted something more than to discuss a couple of troublesome claims.

"Baby, I want you to drop your pants and underwear."

Without saying another word, she dropped to her knees and started to pull down my pants and underwear. My cock became immediately aware of its freedom and became erect. Within a second her lips surrounded my stiff shaft and a rush of pleasure overcame me. Her tongue was amazing and I soon started to drift into the world of fantasy.

Brandy suddenly stopped. "Baby, I just want you to know that I miss you and look forward to tonight when we can be together."

Her sudden stop put me on edge but I wasn't ready to finish the job myself. :"Honey, you got me excited."

Smiling, "Good, stay that way until I get home tonight. We can really have a good time."

Reluctantly pulling my pants back up and struggling with an aroused cock, I asked, "What about these cases?"

"Baby, don't worry about them. I just wanted to see you and have you look forward to me coming home."

My uneasy smile and throbbing cock indicated I could hardly wait until we were both off work.

As I was getting ready to leave Brandy told me, "I have to work late tonight because of a training session on our new claims evaluation system. They usually serve pizza and soda at these events so don't worry about dinner for me. I should be home about 7:30 or 8:00."

A sense of disappointment came over me, but I understand having attended similar mandatory training sessions myself. I returned to my office. About 6:30 I headed for home. On the way I stopped by Wendy's for a quick dinner and then home. Once there I shifted out of my coat and tie and into jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.

Around 7:30 I received a text from Brandy. It read. "Meeting was boring but useful. I am on my way home. Meet me at the door naked. This will make me happy."

Given my experience that afternoon, this did not seem like a strange request. I texted back, "I will please you Honey."

I stripped and was waiting patiently by the door leading from the garage into the house. The sound of the garage door opening caused my heart to speed up. Within another couple of minutes there was Brandy. I suddenly felt embarrassed as I was naked, and she was professionally dressed. I was feeling very self-conscience. It was almost like my fantasy.

Brandy gave me a big kiss and a hug. My erect cock was noticed as she brushed it from side-to-side. "It pleases me baby that I excite you. I want to make you happy and excited all the time. Come into the bedroom while I change."

Following her into the bedroom I sat on the bed as she began to take her clothes off. In changing her clothes, it was like watching a stripper. Each move was intended to tease my imagination and make me want her. Each article of clothing was dramatically dropped to the floor. Wearing only her bra and panties, she smiled as she turned around so I could watch her unclasp the bra. It was so sexy that I almost had an orgasm. Her breast free Brandy turned around with a look of these are yours.

I was ready to have sex but then the stopper.

"Baby, my period started late this afternoon. I don't think tonight is the night for us to have a wonderful time together. I can suck your manhood or we can wait until my period is over when we can really get wild.

Having had 3 orgasms within the past 24 hours, a day or two of rest would probably make sense. I said, "Honey, let's wait until we both can enjoy each other."

"Baby, I knew that is what you would say. I love you. Let's get into bed an cuddle."

I was about ready to put on my underwear when Brandy said, "I want you to sleep naked. It makes me feel secure with your warm body next to me."

I climbed into bed as Brandy put on her pajamas. She climbed in beside me and gave me a big kiss and hug. We started to cuddle.

"Baby, I couldn't help but notice your nipples this morning while you were in the shower. They are beautiful. Are they sensitive?"

I was embarrassed because I had never thought of my nipples at all.

I said, "No, I have never noticed them."

Brandy reached for my right nipple and started to stroke it. "Do you feel anything?"

I wasn't sure how to respond. This I said, "Your hands feel good and it tingles a little bit."

She replied, "You know some men have very nice breasts but are afraid to explore their sensual effects. Life women, some men can get very aroused if their breasts are stimulated in some way."

My preconceived idea of male sexuality kicked in. Breasts were for women. Men don't have breasts. The reality was that mine were sensitive. Brandy was forcing me to explore their erotic effects on me.

"Baby, if I suck your breasts would you mind? I really would like to."

This immediately brought thoughts of lesbian lovers. Is that what they do to each other. At least that what I had seen on porn.

After a minute o hesitation, I said, "If it will please you, go ahead. I don't thing it will do anything but you can suck them."

Brandy said, "Lay on your back baby."

Her warm lips soon found my left nipple. At first there was no sensation or feeling but after a minute or two I began to feel a sensation and a slow but building excitement. Shifting to my right nipple the sensation began to build. I soon became aroused.

"Good baby, you re letting me make you happy. Y new sensation. I was learning that my body would react in ways that violated my preconceived ideas about sexual roles. I didn't know what to do. you are also making me happy."

My body started to react and my cock awakened.

"Brandy again whispered, "It's ok baby let yourself become who you really are. There are no rules between us. I love you."

The increasing arousal became harder to ignore and resist.

Brandy whispered, "Go ahead baby you can touch it. It's ok share with me your passion and love for me. Go ahead and touch it."

My erect cock could not be ignored. While Brandy's lips and tongue continued to alternate between my left and right nipple, I began to stroke and stroke. Unlike last night, it only took a minute before I exploded.

"Good baby, good baby---thank you for demonstrating your love for me."

After cleaning up what seemed to be another gallon of cum, I got back into bed naked. It didn't seem to be so strange like last night. Brandy gave me a final kiss and we both drifted off to sleep.

The rest of the week it was pretty much a normal work week. We both worked; came home for dinner; spent time together; and went to bed. Typical couple stuff. There was one exception. When we were in the house, I was naked. This pleased Brandy always wore slacks, t-shirt and sneakers. If we would go out to the driving range to practice or to the store, I was always dressed but wore no underwear. As soon as we were home, I stripped and resumed being nude. This new lifestyle made me more submissive while in the home. It seemed to have the opposite effect in the business world. I became more aggressive in developing business.

On weekends we appeared to be a normal couple doing chores around the house; going shopping; trips to the beach; and participating in an amateur golf league. Sunday, we went to church. Brandy helped in the food pantry while I helped paint and restore houses for those in need. To the world we were living a normal life.

Our private life was as exciting as when we first met. My ideas as to what were male and female sex roles had slowly but steadily changed. It changed even more when Brandy started to ask me to do things that I thought were strictly done by women.

My breasts had become accustomed to being fondled and sucked. I would become excited almost immediately when Brandy's lips touch them. They not only seemed to be more sensitive but seemed to be getting larger. This caused me concern, but Brandy said it was my imagination.

The relationship where Brandy was dressed most of the time and I was naked became more comfortable, but I felt more and more submissive to her and whatever she wanted. Pleasing her became my primary focus. We had sex at least weekly. Brandy seemed to want to watch me masturbate every couple of days. Each time she seemed more pleased and more in control. Gradually, she controlled my sexual habits.

"Baby, I want you to do a big favor. Would you consider doing something for me?"

This simple question and my answer opened an entirely new direction in our relationship.

While I should have asked questions before agreeing, I just said, "Sure Honey, what can I do for you?"

With a innocent look on her face, "I think you are a beautiful man. You turn me on. The hair on your body does not turn me on. Would you shave it all off? I mean everything below your chin. It would make you so much more sexy. It is what men all over the country are doing to please their women."

Shaving all my hair off had never cross my mind. That thought again ran counter to my understanding of a man sexual being. I hesitated.

"Brandy, I don't know that is something I should be doing. What if I am in the shower at the golf club or gym and someone notices me without hair. Will they think I am kinky or gay?"

Without hesitation she smiled, "No silly. It is common for men to shave. It makes them more sensual. Let's get on the computer and I can show you."

I agreed and within a few minutes Brandy had googled a number of websites. A number of naked, clean-shaven men soon appeared on the screen. At first these were pretty tame pictures. As Brandy moved through each site, the pictures became more graphic.

12