Seduction by Brandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One site had men shaved and dressed as women. Brandy said, "Wow, that looks exciting. Imagine what you would look like dressed like that. With your sensitive breasts, you would could almost pass as a woman. But that would make me a lesbian."

Chuckling she continued, "I don't think you would want a lesbian for a girlfriend."

The next set of pictures showed a man dressed as a woman being fucked by another man while a woman looked on supporting the man who was being fucked.

Brandy stopped, "That is very erotic. Can you imagine how that guy must be enjoying the moment while his girl supports his desires. That is erotic."

As I sat next to her Brandy started to softly stroke my thigh. The pictures were starting to get me excited. I had only glanced at pictures of men but today Brandy had my attention focused.

"Baby, do you see how smooth and sexy these men look. Some of them look better than many women I know. You could look that good. Your great legs and firm butt. Imagine your cock without any hair and open for me to play with. Now that is sexy. I want you to do this for me."

"Instead of your fantasy with a dominant woman, what would a dominant male demand of you? I can only guess that it would be more erotic than your present fantasy. Does that excite you baby."

Even though I tried to resist this arousal, it was no use. My cock became stone hard.

"Baby, I can see that this is getting you very excited. Let momma stroke your manhood so that you can relax."

Moving to the couch in my home office Brandy pulled down her bra.

"Baby, come lay in momma's lap and let me take care of her boy. I want you relaxed, lay in my lap, suck momma's sweet breasts and let me stroke you until you explode. You will please me very much."

Without much thought I got off the chair and laid in Brandy's arms. Her soft breast was soon in my mouth. She slowly stroked me but did not want me to cum too soon. She whispered to me the entire time.

"Baby, does this make you feel good? I want you to be safe and happy. Your beautiful body needs my touch and tender care. You have got to feel loved. Your cock in my hand and lips on my nipple should tell you that you're loved and safe. That anything I do for or to you is to make you happy and safe. You know that I will always take care of you. You must trust me."

As she continued to slowly stroke me, she was careful not to let me orgasm. She seemed more intent on keeping me in this position.

"Tell me baby have you ever been with a man like we saw in those movies?"

Shocked by the question I gave an immediate response, "No, I have never been with a man. I am not gay."

Brandy continues in a whisper voice, "I know you are not gay. When you watched the male penetrate the sissy your cock got rock hard. I know you are not gay but are curious what it might feel like to be penetrated?"

Still laying in her lap, I started to get up but her gentle hand pushed me back down "Baby, I know I am asking very personal and intimate questions, but this is the only way we can build a lasting relationship. Besides you know I love you."

I wasn't very forceful, but I asked, "What about those movies excited you?"

Continuing to slowly stroke my cock she said, "Baby, I could imagine how it would be If I was being threatened and blackmailed by a thug and my only hope was that you would save me. To meet his demands you would allow him to fuck you in order to save me. You loved me so much that you became what he demanded, a sissy slut. You saved me. That fantasy and your rock-hard cock caused me to actually have an orgasm. In fact, I ready to have another now just thinking about it."

As I lay in her arms, she stopped stroking me and her body started to shake.

"Baby, please fuck me. I need you--I need you."

At that moment I pulled myself up. Started stripping Brandy and soon was inside her warm pussy. This was perhaps to most exciting sex I had ever had. She became totally out of control and kept pleading to fuck her hard. This erotic moment actually lasted many minutes. Her legs were around me so tight that I almost could not breathe. When she finally climaxed both our bodies shook violently and then we both collapsed from exhaustion.

We laid together for almost an hour. Neither one of us had either the desire nor energy to move. Finally, I gathered enough strength to get up. I pulled a blanket out of the closet and covered Brandy. She must have slept for another 3 hours without moving.

When she finally awoke all she could say was, "Hi baby. You did me good.'

It was late so I fixed some dinner. After dinner and a glass of wine we were both ready for bed. Still exhausted from the afternoon, Brandy reminded me to sleep naked. Unlike other nights she also went to bed naked. I cuddled her and we both fell asleep.

Sunday morning started off with me getting up. After starting the coffee, I jumped in the shower. I was wet when the shower curtain opened. Brandy stood there naked, and ready to join me. In her hands were a razor and shaving cream.

"Good morning baby, I am here to take a shower and shave that beautiful body of yours. Don't worry I know how to do this and it won't hurt."

Something about a woman with a razor in her hand ready to shave your body that creates a certain degree of tension.

"Are you sure we need to do this?" I asked.

She replied, "Yes baby, I want you smooth like I am. In case you haven't noticed I don't have a bush or hairy legs or arm pits. Does that please you?"

Looking at this beautiful girl that seemed to be consistent with my sexual concepts. But a guy that way? Then I remembered the smooth, men in the video that turned Brandy into a wild woman

I said, "Ok, honey but I want you to be very careful. I don't want to loose anything important."

"Don't worry baby. If I can shave my pussy without a problem, I can certainly shave you."

With the water turned off she began to put shaving cream all over me. First she shaved my legs. They never have had much hair. Then under my arms. Finally, she moved down my chest and started to remove all my pubic hair. In a few short minutes I was completely without hair. A sudden feeling of submissiveness came over me. It felt as if someone had removed my manhood. Seeing my cock and balls naked for the first time since puberty was in fact a private turn on for me. I tried not to show it but the erection gave it away.

Standing back and looking at me Brandy said, "Baby, you look absolutely beautiful. So smooth and almost soft looking. With not too much work you would be a beautiful girl. I am getting jealous."

Not exactly knowing how to react to that comment I simply replied, "I am your guy. The one who fucked you silly yesterday."

With a blush and smile she said, "Yes, I know baby."

After finishing our showers and getting dressed we went to First Watch for breakfast. As usual there was a wait. In a quiet voice Brandy started asking me questions about yesterday.

"Baby, how did you feel laying in my lap while you sucked my breasts? Did it take you back to an earlier time in your life?"

I didn't know quite how to answer so I said nothing.

She responded, "I sensed that you were reliving some of your past that you felt safe. You seemed to spread your legs open indicating to me you felt safe. Did someone special let you lay in her lap?"

Brandy continued, "I can tell that someone loved you as much as I love you I means were you ever aware of anyone touching or sexually molesting you?"

"Do you remember anything about your early years that stimulated you sexually or caused you to wonder about sex?"

I asked her, "Why are you asking me these questions? I don't."

"Baby, I know they are curious questions, but I want to know you totally. Let me share with you a couple of things I noticed yesterday. They may sound strange, but I want you to listen and think about them. Is that, ok?"

Now curious about what she was going to say, "Sure tell me what you observed. I will think about it and let you know what I think."

Brandy started. "in college I majored in psychology specializing adult sexual development. I became aware that when an adult reacts in certain situations it replays things from our past. I watched you yesterday react to certain things I did to you. You remember me stroking your cock?"

I replied, "Yes, I do. How could I forget that?"

She continued. "You enjoyed sucking my breasts. Most men and women suckle a nipple on their side. You laid on your back with your legs spread. That may have been the position you found very pleasureful in the past. Do you remember me rubbing your balls and sticking my finger in your ass?"

Shocked at that disclosure, "No I do not. You could not have or I would have felt it.'

Brandy smiled, "No you would not have if in you distant past because someone else had done that to you and you either liked that feeling or weren't aware it was being done to you."

She continued, "When I started to ask you about the scene in the movie where the male penetrated the sissy, at that moment my finger was in your anus. You moaned then responded that you weren't gay. That was a denial that you believe but I suspect that in your past you had an experience. It may have been blocked but something probably happened. Also, during that penetration scene your cock became rock hard. Clearly that triggered something in your memory whether that was an actual experience or something that created that image in your sub-conscience. Can you think of anything that might have created that in your mind?"

Without hesitation I responded, "No, I can't. I don't know why I reacted the way I did but I think it was more a reaction to you getting so excited."

"Perhaps baby but I think there is more there. Anyway, think about that for me. It will help you because it will allow you to get rid of those old stereotype sex roles that run around in your head."

I replied, "Ok, I will think about it. I do love you and want to be open with you."

The next week passed in the normal fashion. We both worked, shared time together, went to a play that was in town, went to the driving range. The usual routine. I continued to sleep in the nude while Brandy wore her pajama. We enjoyed some vanilla sex but nothing out of the ordinary. The week passed and soon it was Friday night.

We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. On the way home Brandy asked if we could play a single hand of poker, winner take all.

Based upon my last poker experience I said, "I will play poker, winner takes all and the loser must do what the winner wants. The best two out of three hands. That gives each of us a fair chance."

Smiling Brandy said, "I can see you learned from the past. I will agree to the best two out of three."

She then asked, "Have you thought anymore about what we talked about last Sunday. You know about any experiences in the past about a gay experience?"

I was about to answer then I paused. "No, I didn't"

She said, "You were ready to answer then you paused. I suspect it is either a painful or embarrassing memory that finally surfaced. It's ok you can share it with me. I love you baby."

I replied, "I know you love me Honey, but I don't have a clear memory and can't remember anything for certain. The only possibility that may have been a cause was a book I read as part of senior study project my final semester before graduating from college. I just remember it contain graphic pictures of male-on-male sexual activity."

To be continued

12