Seduction in a Diner (Role Play 2)

Story Info
Mia flirts with a stranger in the diner
1.7k words
4.33
787
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are role play scenes to be acted out. This one was a hit! -RubiStirr

Roles: Waitress: Mia, Customer: Nick

Topics: restaurant, flirting, strangers

Props: short skirt, table and chair, mug of coffee or water

Mia sighed and grabbed a pad of paper from the counter. The diner was almost empty this late but she still had to make sure the table of college girls, out late after a basketball game, had everything they needed. As she checked on them she heard the slam of the front door behind her.

Mia realized she had been leaning forward, chatting with the girls about the game, and she was probably showing more than she meant to. This skirt had shortened somehow, either shrunk in the dryer or her ass had gotten bigger, Mia wasn't sure which. She felt cool air on her thighs and unconsciously tugged her hem down an inch as she turned to greet the new customer.

It was a man she didn't recognize. His eyes were on her face as she walked towards him, but his slight smirk that made her think he had seen everything. She realized she had worn red lace panties under this impossible skirt. Well, it was this guy's lucky day. He looked a few years older than her, with a close cropped beard and piercing green eyes.

Mia handed the man a menu with an airy "you can sit anywhere, I'll be with you in a minute," and turned to go and grab him water.

He hesitated a moment, then took a chair at a table on the other side of the room. He sat in the chair facing out into the room, and Mia chuckled inwardly as she brought his water over. This guy didn't want to miss the view if she leaned over that table again. Where he was now, and sitting down, he'd be getting an eyeful, if she let him.

"It's getting colder out," Mia greeted the man, smiling warmly.

"It is," he agreed with a smile, leaning a little closer. He smelled nice, she decided, and just for fun she put the pad down on the table, leaning down to take his order and giving him a view down her shirt. Why not, she thought, let him see the matching bra. "What'll you have tonight?"

The man's eyes flicked quickly and refocused on her face, looking slightly apologetic. Mia gave him a little wink.

The man smiled and she found herself staring at his dimples, and his muscular forearm as he held the menu.

"I'll start with coffee, thanks," he said in a low, friendly voice. "What's your name?"

"I'm Mia," she answered, "and I'll be taking care of you tonight." She couldn't help herself, she let her eyebrows quirk up a little. Mia wasn't sure what had gotten into her.

The man's eyes widened slightly but he recovered quickly, propping his arm on the table where his hand almost brushed her bare leg below her too-short skirt and telling her, "I'll look forward to that, Mia. I'm Nick," he added, fidgeting with his hand. Mia let her leg brush against his fingers as she turned to go and get the check for the girls in the booth.

Mia went to get the receipt, keeping an eye on Nick out of the corner of her eye. He held his menu, but glanced her way a few times. She turned and caught him and they held eye contact longer than made any sense. The receipt finished printing and with a smirk Mia started towards the table of girls. Nick seemed interested, but not in a creepy way. Mia's shift was almost over, and she was in the mood to tease him a little.

She didn't need to glance behind, because she was certain she had his attention as she came to the table, leaning forward to give the girls their check, then forward even further to run their card through the reader. She felt her skirt slide up and her panties tighten over her ass. One of the girls whispered to Mia "that guy is totally checking you out". The table giggled as another girl added "he's cute. Oh my God, he's staring at your butt." Mia just laughed softly and handed the card back.

"You're all set," she told the girls, who were grabbing coats and purses to go. Mia glanced at the clock. It was 10 minutes until the kitchen closed. She went to tell Nick.

The girls spilled out the door in a loud cluster and the diner was suddenly quieter. Much quieter. Mia walked over to where Nick was sitting and stood close to his chair, her bare legs dangerously close to him as she let him know he only had 10 minutes if he wanted to order any food.

"I'm fine with coffee," he said with a quick glance at her bare legs. "I just needed to get out of the house."

Mia had spaced out looking at Nick's shoulders and arms, which filled out his shirt nicely, and had a sudden urge to sit right down in his lap.

"Well, Nick, I'll let the cook know so he can head home. I'm locking up, so take your time, if you don't mind me putting some stuff away."

"I don't mind at all," he told her.

Mia lingered, looking him over and putting her hand on the back of his chair.

Nick smiled. "Do you have plans when your shift is done?" he asked her.

"At midnight on a Tuesday?" she joked back. "No." She paused. "Not yet," she murmured invitingly.

"I'd love to hang out if you're free," he said and put his hand over hers on the chair. His hand was warm and calloused. Mia felt a little shiver go through her body as she simply nodded to him. He gently ran his hand up her arm.

"I'll be right back," Mia whispered, pulling away. She hurried to tell the line cook that he could leave, and as he headed out she locked the back door, then came to the front of the restaurant to change the sign to closed and lock the door. With Nick's eyes on her, she climbed on a booth and started to tug the shades down, reaching up and letting her skirt ride up. She heard his chair scrap the floor as he came over.

"Can I give you a hand?" He asked her, reaching a light hand to her lower back. She stepped down into his grasp, turning to him.

Suddenly they were kissing, his lips soft and his hands running over her waist and dipping down to squeeze her hips and her ass. She groaned and pressed against him, letting her thighs lock over his leg. He turned and sat back against the table, pulling her closer and rubbing his leg between hers.

She kissed him fiercely, the feeling of his leg rubbing against her was driving her wild. He yanked up her skirt and ran his hands over her panties, tugging her closer with quiet encouragement. Mia felt herself getting close as he slid one hand in against her clit and the other grabbed and kneaded her ass.

Her arousal crested and she came on his leg, panting and locking her legs around his thigh.

"That's it," she heard him tell her quietly. "That's it, Mia, I've got you."

She sagged against him, turning and sitting back against his lap, grinding her ass against him with her skirt still pulled up around her waist. This time Nick moaned, running his hands under her shirt and over her stomach and her bra, squeezing and pulling her back against him. She could feel him underneath her, he was hard for her. He slid his hands under her panties, starting to slide them down but slowed to ask "is this ok?"

"Yes," Mia gasped. He slid from under her, leaving her leaning against the table. Nick pulled her underwear down slowly, kneeling down between her legs. Mia looked down with wide eyes as he smiled and moved closer to her.

"Is this ok?" He asked again. Mia simply nodded this time with a soft gasp as his tongue dragged up and over her, and he brought his fingers up to stroke her and slide inside her. Mia threw her head back as she let him nuzzle and lick her.

"Naughty girl, Mia," he murmured. "Do you do this with all your customers?" he teased.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Mia challenged but his tongue made her moan and tug on his hair. He was so good at this, the feel of his fingers pressing inside her, the way he teased her. She felt herself getting closer to coming. "Nick, please," she moaned.

"Please what?" he stopped to say. His fingers drew out and traced over her outer lips as she thrust forward, trying to maintain contact.

"Please, I'm close, can you...I need to cum." Mia didn't know what she would do if he didn't bring his tongue back right now.

Nick chuckled and slid his fingers back inside her, pressing his tongue against her clit and humming into her. It sent her crashing again, her legs locking around his head.

He sat back and wiped his face, smiling up at her. Nick stood up and gathered Mia into a hug. "Mia, such a good girl. How do you feel?" he asked her.

"I feel amazing," she murmured back.

"Good." Nick kissed her softly. "Now I need you to be a good girl and bend over this table for me."

Mia turned to the table and leaned over it onto her forearms. There was a moment of silence while she waited.

"You're so sexy, Mia. That ass," Nick growled. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Nick," she answered. "Please," she craned her head to see behind her and caught her breath at the beautiful dick he was holding in one hand.

"Spread those legs," Nick placed a hand on her hip and waited for her to step her legs apart. "Good girl," he told her. "Get ready."

He nudged at her entrance and then slid inside her, gripping her hims and hissing quietly. "Oh, fuck, Mia. You feel so good." They never left the diner that whole night.