Seduction in Paradise Pt. 03

Story Info
Tour Day One.
4.2k words
4.57
2.5k
4

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

This is part three of a fairly long story. I believe a seduction should take time. There is a lot of flirting to start with and feelings about what is happening by my two protagonists. I wrote this primarily because I liked the characters I pictured in my mind. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed researching and writing it. Oh, the food and drinks and named locations are real. The houses that are used and people are all in my imagination.

Silvia

Megan and I were startled from our beds by a knocking on the door. We looked at each other and laughed. We'd overslept. Megan hurried to open the door for Ines, who stood there smiling. She walked in, not caring we were in our undies. She lugged her suitcase behind her, then sat at the little table.

"We have a lot of driving to do, ladies. Please get dressed. We can pick up some breakfast on the way out."

I couldn't get mad at her. We did oversleep. So Megan and I quickly got ready to go. We dressed, threw our things into our luggage, used the bathroom, and were ready in less than ten minutes. I think Ines enjoyed watching us scramble because, she sat with a smile on her face the entire time.

I realized later that a standard tour guide wouldn't have walked in on us to wake us up in the morning. How we bonded the night before with Ines broke down that relationship, so we became more familiar. Maybe that was the personal touch I read about and liked that was outlined on their website.

We'd barely known Ines for a day, and here she was watching us dress, and neither Megan nor I were complaining.

When we had our acts together, we headed to the lobby area and grabbed coffee, pastries, and fruit from the continental breakfast. Ines checked us out of the hotel, by just handing back our room cards.

We loaded up in her minivan, and to my delight, my darling Megan offered me the front seat. I thanked her but let her ride there because she and Ines had such a good time the day before. I loved seeing how they interacted, plus Megan could work on her Spanish.

The trip would only take about two and a half hours, but our goal was to get there before the day's heat. Megan and I needed to get acclimated after coming from thirty degree tempertures. Of course, my doll was anxious to see birds.

We were heading to San Gerardo de Dota, a tiny town at the bottom of the Talamanca mountain range. Ines said it's not very touristy, and we'd see quite a few birds for Megan to photograph.

We ate and sipped our coffees while Ines drove. Megan was reasonably quiet, probably a little hungover from the night before. But I could see her excitement building once she ate and finished her coffee.

She asked Ines about the trails, the jungle, and the lenses she should pack. I sat back and enjoyed the scenery listening as Ines answered all Megan's questions. When the questions were exhausted, Ines started another Spanish-language session with Megan. This was more than individual words and rolling their Rs. Ines helped Megan form sentences and explain how they were put together.

The girls were giggling and smiling as they talked. I concluded that Ines was just a tactile person who liked to touch, which I don't think we often see at home because of Covid and social norms. Megan didn't mind, so I let it go.

About an hour into our drive, the minivan quieted down. Megan was slowly nodding off, the lack of sleep finally catching up with her. So, I took that opportunity to ask Ines how she got hooked up with the tour company.

She smiled at me in the rearview mirror and said it's a long story. I smiled back, telling her I had time. I'm not going anyway. She giggled and began her tale.

The company started maybe twenty years ago. Her uncle was a professor at one of the universities here in Costa Rica. Her aunt was an ex-pat from the states. They met, she forgot how, and got married. Joy, her aunt, had that American drive and went into real estate, focusing on Americans who wanted vacation homes down here. Uncle Julio was a birder and would take people birding in his spare time. They came up with the idea of offering tours and places to stay since her aunt had access to houses whose owners left them vacant most of the year.

They started slow, but after word got out, they had to hire people, and the business eventually grew to what it is today.

I asked, "How did this one-on-one tour thing we're doing come about?"

Ines laughed, "It was one of my cousins. She thought doing this would be a more special experience a few years ago. We have some extended families here, so they tried different things, and with all our cousins and relatives, we can cater to just about anyone. I know it's only been one day, but are you and Megan enjoying me and the trip so far?"

I smiled as she looked back at me again, "We are. It's very different. I know Megan likes you, and I do, also. You're very entertaining."

Ines grinned, "I like that word, 'entertaining' my family has other words that aren't as flattering, you might say."

I laughed, "I won't ask."

She looked back again, "Oh, I forgot to mention it, but my cousin, Triana, will meet us at the house where we'd be staying. She'll follow us and do the cooking, laundry, and whatever at our houses. She's in one of the better culinary schools in San Jose. It's a chance for her to get practical experience and for you and Megan to eat delicious meals made just for you."

I had thought we were staying in hotels the entire time. Having a personal chef sounded terrific.

I replied, "That sounds wonderful, Ines. I wasn't aware we were staying in houses and not hotels."

She giggled, "I think you and Megan will love the houses too. You won't have to sleep in the same bed."

I laughed, "Yes, two weeks of me snoring would drive Megan crazy."

Ines laughed, "It might."

Another lull set in as we approached the town. We ended up parking near a ranger station close to the trailhead. Megan woke up; her eyes lit up as she scanned the trees, looking for birds.

My priority was a bathroom. Ines and Megan got their things together. Ines handed Megan a list of birds we'd likely encounter. When I finished, Megan took her turn, followed by Ines. With that completed, we headed into the jungle.

We walked down the trail, with me following the true birders. Megan had too many camera things to handle, so she passed off her phone with a bird ID app. Within a few seconds, it seemed I was picking up many bird songs. I watched it display the names and began looking for them. Ines and Megan continued scanning the canopy with Ines using binoculars. When Ines would find one, she'd make a slight sound to get Megan's attention, then whisper to her and point. Megan would point her camera and rattle off a few shots. We continued at a snail's pace deep into the jungle. I was happy with my little app looking up and finding the source.

We paused now and then for water and for Megan to check birds off her list. She was having the time of her life.

Stopping for lunch, we talked about other animals we might encounter. Ines mentioned Panthers, but that rarely happened. However, she mentioned sloths, which were easy to spot and get pictures of because they were so slow.

After lunch, we began heading back on a different trail. We saw butterflies and other insects, along with more birds. The highlight of my day was seeing a sloth in one of the trees. Megan must have spent ten minutes getting a picture of it, hoping it would move and give her a better angle. But she never got the 'perfect' one.

The ride to the house we would stay at was reasonably brief. We'd visit a different area tomorrow and spend a second night where we were.

When we did pull up to the house, I was delighted. It was huge, and as Ines mentioned, I'd get my bed. Inside, Triana greeted us in her chef uniform with some tasty hors d'oeuvres. I don't know what they were, but I loved them.

Triana was adorable, dressed as a chef, and very professional. She was a tiny bit shorter than me, maybe five foot two. Her hair was a light brunette tied into a ponytail; her eyes were a much more golden brown than her cousin Ines. Her smile was as infectious, and her voice was sweet to match her smile.

We went into the living room to relax before unloading our suitcases. As we lounged, Triana talked to us about food and her duties. She handed us a list of meals she was planning on and asked if they were alright. They all sounded good to Megan and me, which delighted Triana. When all her questions were answered, she headed to the kitchen to finish fixing our dinner.

Megan and I used our free time to tour the house with Ines. I didn't know what it would cost back home, but it would probably be nearly two million dollars.

After the tour, Megan and I lounged around, waiting for dinner. At about seven, Triana announced it was ready. So, we took our seats and the massive dining room table. Triana served us, poured our wine, then joined us. After a few minutes, she asked how we liked our chicken enchiladas. Megan swooned, which made us all laugh. Triana smiled and thanked her. I told her they were the best I'd ever eaten, which made her very happy.

After dinner, Triana and Ines wouldn't let us help with the dishes. We both forgot we were the guests. However, Ines, with some urging from Megan, turned on the hot tub so we could relax. About five minutes into soaking, we heard Ines and Triana giggling. We turned to see each holding two glasses of wine and dressed in their bikinis, asking if they could join us.

When Triana was in her chef outfit, she was shapeless. In her bikini, oh my god! Her breasts practically burst out of her bikini top. I didn't notice any boobs when she was in her uniform, and now they were on display and hard not to see. I made a comparison in my mind of Ines and Triana. Ines was more beauty pageant material, whereas Triana was more girl next door cute if that makes sense. I don't think she was too much older than Megan, maybe twenty. I've noticed as I've gotten older, it's harder for me to figure out young people's ages.

Ines handed Megan her glasses to get in the tub, and Triana gave me hers. We thanked them for the wine as Ines sat nearer to Megan and Triana to me. We spent the next half-hour answering Triana's questions and us asking her questions. She was delightful, just like her cousin Ines, but more subtly. Triana did seem to blush frequently when Ines made jokes about their family, and she looked adorable when she did.

When my glass was empty, Triana asked if I'd like another. They'd neglected to bring the bottle, but she'd gladly refill my glass. She also asked Megan, who declined, then Ines. Ines and I said yes. So, with three empty wine glasses, Triana stood up.

She must have stepped on one of the slick spots on the bottom of the hot tub because she lost her balance. Luckily, I had my elbows on the tub ledge and caught her before she fell into the tub, injuring herself and maybe breaking the glasses.

I blushed this time because she landed with her boobs in my face as I caught her at her waist. I looked up from her breasts to see her blushing deep red. She giggled and apologized as I held her, waiting for her to regain her footing. Megan was the first to help out. She stood, ensured Triana had sound footing, then took Triana by the waist and gently pulled her off me.

Ines watched and was on her feet to help also if we needed it. Poor Triana kept apologizing as she handed Ines the glasses and exited the tub. When she was outside the tub, she took the glasses back and headed to the kitchen.

When Triana was out of earshot, Megan commented, "Wow, I'm glad you caught her, mom. That could have been tragic."

I looked at her, "Yes, broken glass in the tub, and she could have hit her head. I guess we need to watch our footing."

Ines smiled, "She's lucky you work out, Silvia. Quick reflexes."

I smiled, "I guess."

Triana returned, handing the glasses off before entering again. After another half hour, Megan began yawning, so she excused herself and went to bed. Ines soon followed her while Triana and I continued talking. She thanked me again for catching her, and I told her I was glad she didn't get hurt.

I discovered she was twenty-one and had always liked cooking. She mainly learned from her abuela or grandmother. I told her I should have learned more Spanish before coming down here. She smiled and told me it was fine. Most people in the service industry know some English.

She asked how I was enjoying the trip so far. I told her I loved it. I love seeing Megan happy, and this was her dream trip. She said Ines told her about my husband, and she said she was sorry he passed away. But she was glad that Megan and I decided to visit her country.

I thanked her, finished my glass then set it on the ledge. Triana set hers next to mine, then joined me, gazing at the stars.

She broke the silence, mentioning how beautiful the sky was away from the city. I agreed as I turned to smile at her. She smiled back as I yawned, making her giggle. I laughed, apologizing, and told her I should get to bed. We rose at the same time, almost bumping into each other. We grinned, then she exited the tub, and I followed. She said she'd turn off the tub and put the glasses away as we dried off.

I thanked her and told her again how much I loved dinner. She smiled, saying she hoped breakfast would be as yummy. We said goodnight, then off to bed I went.

Megan

I was sleeping soundly when Ines woke mom and me up as she burst into our room. She stood there watching, telling us to dress so we could go. Mom and I ran around like the place was on fire, getting our things together.

We finally got packed, headed down to get some food, then off to our first expedition. I was so jacked up; finally, I would see some birds. Mom and I ate while Ines drove. She must have eaten before we left because she only had a coffee.

I had wondered if last night would cause Ines to be different, but she was as bubbly and flirty as she had been the day before. We played the R game; after I finished eating. Ines rolled her tongue and patted my thigh like before. I was glad she wasn't upset with the way I acted. Our game of single words slowly turned into phrases. Some of the sentence structures I'd learned slowly came back to me. I was slow because I had to think, but Ines was patient and explained why they say things in specific ways.

We did that for a long time until I got sleepy. I must have missed half the trip because we were pulling into a parking space with jungle all around when I woke.

Mom had to pee, well I did too, but I got my stuff together in case I saw a bird on my way to the bathroom. Ines had a list of likely birds we'd see, so I put it in my pocket to check them off as I saw them.

After we all relieved ourselves, Ines led us into the jungle.

The path was well maintained, Ines let me lead the way, and she followed close behind. I have an app on my phone that Ids birds by their song, so I opened that up and gave it to mom. She's not into photography like I am, but she does like looking at the birds and helping me.

We strolled, peering into the canopy, listening, and trying to find something. After a few hundred yards, a Hummingbird zipped past my head; I ducked, which made Ines giggle. I turned to look at her, blushing because I knew the little hummer wouldn't run into me. As we got deeper into the jungle, we began seeing more birds. Mom was getting all sorts of songs on the app and got excited.

I started taking pictures off-hand. I use one of Nikons newer five-hundred-millimeter lenses on my camera. My camera isn't a professional model but is a full frame and very low light one. It's easy to hold without a tripod. I brought one of those attached to my backpack and a monopod. I also brought more SD cards than I probably should have. But I'd rather have too many than not enough.

We spent the rest of the morning walking through the jungle, taking pictures, and listening to bird songs. Ines brought water and fruit for us in her backpack. We'd stop and occasionally rest because mom and I weren't used to the heat coming from mid-thirty-degree Winter weather.

I checked my camera and noted I'd taken over three hundred pictures in like three hours. Some wouldn't be great, but it's digital, so I could cull them. I'd brought my laptop to look at them when we finished each day. I'd wait until we got home to edit and sort them all.

The afternoon was as enjoyable as the morning. We saw Hummingbirds zooming by, Tanagers, and my new favorite, the Resplendent Quetzal, a couple of Long-tailed silky flycatchers, and much more. But one animal I didn't expect to see was a sloth. It was so cute, perched up in one of the trees. I think I got like thirty pictures of it from every angle I could from the trail.

I don't know how much mom might have seen as we walked the trail, and I think it only happened when she was slightly ahead of us. But, sometimes, when Ines would see a bird in a tree, and I didn't, she'd slip in next to me, whispering and pointing where to look with one hand while the other was on my rear end, gently pressing into my cheek to get me facing the right direction. I think she let her hand stay there longer than mom would have liked, but I didn't mind. I was busy looking for the bird and always found it.

By four in the afternoon, mom was ready to get back to civilization. I was ready, too, I had so many pictures, and it would take a long time to go through them.

We made it back to the minivan, drank some more water then headed to the house we'd stay in. We'd be in the general area for another day. I was so happy we'd made this trip.

When we arrived at the house, I was in awe. Mom explained on the drive that the tour company used rentals that weren't booked to house its guests. No hotels for us!

Inside the house, we were greeted by Ines's cousin Triana who was studying to be a chef. She was about mom's height, maybe a little shorter, had long auburn hair, fair skin, and was pretty, but not model-pretty like Ines. She wore a chef's outfit and greeted us with some appetizers.

When we got settled, Triana brought drinks. She was sweet, just not as bubbly as Ines. Triana wanted to know what types of foods we liked. She had a rough menu with dinner and breakfast for us to review, covering four days. She was open to requests and would shop while we were out wandering. She also would do our laundry and ensure we had things to take with us for lunch.

I felt like a princess with Triana and Ines caring for all my needs. Mom was pretty impressed, also.

With business out of the way, Ines gave us a house tour. It was huge, with four bedrooms, three baths, a hot tub, and a massive living area that looked out over a deck and into the jungle. I could stay here and bird all I wanted; it was that amazing.

After the tour, I showered in one of the stone-lined showers. It was out of this world. I asked if we could use the hot tub after dinner, and Ines said we could.

I spent the time until dinner, about seven, looking at my pictures on the laptop. Ines and mom stood behind me as I scrolled through, stopping at some of the better ones. Ines was impressed with my photographic skills, even calling Triana out of the kitchen to look.

When dinner was ready, Triana served us first, then removed her chef's outfit to join us and get to know us.

She had prepared chicken enchiladas because she wasn't sure what we liked. They were delicious! The sauce she made and the cheese were the best I'd ever had, and I told her so. We only killed one bottle of white wine at dinner, which would be our norm. Mom was fine with me drinking as long as it wasn't too much.

After dinner, we offered to help with the dishes. Ines and Triana laughed and thanked us, but it was their job. Ines offered to start the hot tub, which I was all for. Mom was a little hesitant but caved when I begged her a bit.

O2
O2
560 Followers
12