Seduction in Paradise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Ines got it going while mom and I changed in separate rooms. I met her back at the tub and slipped in. Mom eased herself in and thanked me for talking her into it.

About ten minutes into soaking, Ines and Triana walked out dressed in bikinis. They both held two glasses of wine, wanting to join us. You should have seen mom's eyes widen and jaw drop when she saw Triana in her kini.

Triana and Ines joined us in the tub, soaking and sipping wine. Ines sat close enough that she could subtly play footsie with me. When I first felt hers against mine, it freaked me out. Thankfully, mom was focusing on Triana and didn't notice. When I looked at Ines, she was sipping and smiling at me. She winked, and I felt a blush on my neck and face. I don't think it showed because I was already a little pink from the hot water.

When she touched my foot again, I reciprocated. That got a smile and a wink extending my blush and making me tingle. We continued playing like that almost the entire time we soaked. We didn't stop until Triana fell into mom trying to get out of the tub. I stifled a laugh because her boobs landed right in mom's face or close to it. Mom was stunned, looking at Triana and her perky round tits.

I had set my empty glass outside the tub and quickly got up to help Triana regain her footing. I took her by the waist and pulled her back into me. When she was trying to stand, her butt pressed against my thighs and into my mons. She moved back and forth briefly, which sent a shiver through me. I released her when she had sound footing, then sat to think about what had happened.

I was getting sleepy, but I hung around and listened to Triana and mom talking until I couldn't stop yawning. I excused myself and then headed off to bed. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when Ines peeked in and asked if I was alright. I told her I was, that I was just sleepy. It had been a long fun day.

She smiled, letting me know she enjoyed being out there with me. She mentioned that tomorrow we'd be hiking a little more and I should wear boots and shorts instead of sandals and a skirt. I smiled and thanked her. I must have looked pretty silly with toothpaste foam all over my mouth. She said buenas noches, chica. I replied with the same, waiting for her to leave before spitting into the sink.

I turned out the bathroom light, slipped into bed, and quickly fell asleep.

12