Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 04

Story Info
I finally get a taste.....and then some.
6.7k words
4.72
10.4k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days and weeks after New Years Eve were a whirlwind of conversation, pictures and videos. We could not get enough of each other and talked pretty much any time that we could. Al would spend his whole lunch hour in his car parked somewhere and with me having the house to myself during the day those lunch hours would often end up with a lot of nudity being shown back and forth and a lot of cum being shot and spilled by both of us.

Although everything was amazing and fun I started to wonder if we were going to just continue on like this or if we were actually going to see each other. I started to drop a lot of subtle hints with my words and pictures. For example, I would send a video of me taking off my top and say something like "Wouldn't you like to undress me?"

It did not take long until he started to catch on and his answers would change from "I fantasize about it all the time." to "You are driving me insane, I need to, soon." At the end of the day a girl needs what a girl needs and I have a much higher sex drive than most of the women I knew. Al often told me that one of the hottest things about me was how freely I thought about sex and how willing I was to experiment. From our conversations he knew that I had been with a lot of men (and a few women) and instead of thinking badly about it he celebrated it and would often cum while I told him about some of my adventures. I knew I had a special one here that would allow me to be myself and I could not wait to discover more about him.

It was around the end of January when Al would start to ask me what my plans for the day were. It was new and I think I knew where he was going with it but was not sure. I am not the type to sit around the house all day and do nothing so I think he was just monitoring my answers and had the feeling that he was going to ask to see me in person in the near future. Then it finally happened.

"Good Morning Sweet Tits." He wrote, such a way with words! lol

"Good Morning baby, how did you sleep?"

"I always sleep like a baby after I stroke myself and cum thinking about you before bed."

"Lol, you are a fucking animal, but I love it. Was I good?"

"So fucking good baby, that mouth of yours does things with a cock that will be written about in history books!" he typed back with a heart emoji.

"You have no idea Al, You know how hungry I am for cock."

"Oh I know and I want to feed your hunger."

"Are you sure baby?" I replied. "It is one thing to talk about it but a whole different thing to actually do it."

"I agree and I have an idea."

"Tell me." I said excitedly. Was this finally going to be it?

"How about you come and meet me at lunch one day?" He started. "I need to find out if our second kiss is going to be as mind blowing as the first one was"

"Where would you like to meet me?" I asked.

"How about the parking lot where I sit and talk to you every day?" He suggested. "It is pretty big and there are lots of cars and we should be able to blend in pretty well."

"Is that what you want?" I asked, wanting to make sure he was committed to it and not just teasing me.

"Like you have no idea Natalie."

"When do you want to see me Al?" I asked.

"Sometime this week if you aren't busy?" He suggested.

"How about today?" Fuck, I sound needy. I am needy.

"That sounds perfect. I will apply copious amounts of Lypsyl in preparation for our kiss! lol"

"I have felt those lips Al, whatever you do, keep doing it."

We set a time and had the place and now I had 4 hours to kill and all I was going to be thinking about is seeing him, alone. He did just mention a kiss and I believed that today that might be as far as it goes. He has less than an hour and I am not familiar with where he wanted to meet but it would be in public in day light so how much could actually happen?

I puttered around the house and thought about so many different scenarios, I was excited. I could feel the butterflies floating around my belly and I had a permanent smile on my face. I had just under two hours before I had to leave and it was time to shower. As I got in the shower I was feeling hornier and hornier. Should I take the edge off and cum or should I just let it ride because I am sure I would be twice as horny after I saw him.

I got in the shower and started the process. I shaved my legs and my pussy. Not a hair left in site and perfectly smooth everywhere. When I got out and dried off I decided I would apply some delicious smelling body oil to my skin and then decided what to wear. It is January in Canada and although it is not freezing cold yet it is cold enough. Jeans and a nice tight sweater is what I decided on and underneath a lacy pair of panties and a matching bra. Even if it was just a kiss I still wanted to feel sexy and look good. If you could see my ass in these jeans, you would approve. I left my hair curly and I only wear minimal make up and taking a final look in the mirror I decided I was over prepared but looked extremely kissable.

I arrived about five minutes early and picked a spot to park where there was also room for Al to park when he arrived. A couple of minutes later Al messaged and said he was on his way. My heart was fucking racing, I was finally going to have this man alone and to myself. OK Natalie, breathe, stay cool.

He parked right beside me and since I drive a large SUV and him a smaller car he made a hand gesture that he was coming into my car. He hopped into the passenger seat looking good as always. He was wearing jeans and a pull over with some kind of shirt under. I could tell that he was almost as nervous as I was and we made some small talk for a couple of minutes. He was looking right at me as I talked and I loved the eye contact. After a couple of more minutes his hand came up and he turned towards me and reach around the back of my neck in my hair and pulled me to him.

Our lips met and it went down almost exactly as the first time in my garage. Lip contact, lips part, heads tilt and tongue enters. Just like the first time, booom!! This man could fucking kiss there was no doubt about it. The kiss broke off and he leaned back looking directly at me.

"So?" I asked. "Just as good?"

"Just as fucking good baby, god damn those lips of yours!"

"Do you want another just to make sure?"

"I do, but this centre console is getting in my way." Al replied, pointing to the arm rest and gear shift and the amount of space it took up between us.

I looked into the empty back seat and then back at Al and tilted my head and said "Should we?"

"After you." Al replied, such a gentleman! lol

I crawled through the space between the seats and got behind the drivers seat. Al looked at me and laughed and said he was never going to fit through there and he was probably right so he got out and got back in through the rear door. With the seat in the position it was in the poor guy barely fit behind the passenger seat. We both had a laugh and I got back up and leaned into the front seat to move his seat up.

SMACK!!

Oh my got he just smacked my jeaned ass so fucking hard it stung. I moved the seat and sat back down on my stinging cheek and looked at Al with an "I fucking liked that!" look.

"Too much?" He asked with a laugh.

"You know I like it, next time I hope its hand on skin." I shot back.

"Baby, I don't even know if I could get those jeans off of you they are so tight." Al said with another laugh.

"Oh they come off in seconds for a good reason!"

"Now, for that kiss, come over here." He said and he patted his lap.

I moved onto my knee and lifted my leg to straddle him. He met the outside of my thigh with his hand and guided me on top of him. I settled onto his lap and his handsshot straight back around me to my ass. As it turns out my ass is apparently a magnet for his hands going forward.

With his hands firmly clamped onto my ass he pulled me against him and without another word our lips met again. It started off slowly, romantic and soft and continued that way for a couple of minutes. My heart was beating out of my chest and I could feel myself getting hot and wet between the legs.

He slid his hands up my ass and slipped them under my sweater. My skin was on fucking fire and with the car running with the heat on it wasn't helping. I already run hot on the temperature side and pair that with the excitement and it means my temperature was rising.

The kiss was getting harder and passion was taking over. I was pretty sure I could feel something hard between myself and Al's lap. He slowly moved his hands around the front of me and moved them up to my breasts and took one in each of his huge hands on top of my bra. Between kisses he said, "This thing is like a flak jacket, impenetrable, lol" It made me laugh also and cut some of the tension. I went to reach my hands around my back to undo it for him but he grabbed my hands half way around.

"No baby, let me." Al said.

"Kiss me while you undo it." I replied.

Now the kiss was hard and I swear to God he had my bra undone in a single movement. This is not some one clasp bralette, this was a three clasp serious bra to keep the girls where they are supposed to be and looking good and this man made it seem like nothing.

As soon as it was undone his hands moved back around front and pushed the cups up and out of the way. He put his hands on me like he had when the bra was on and my DD tits literally disappeared into his hands. My breathing was getting heavier and my skin was reaching a boiling point. My nipples were rock hard and pressed firmly into the palms of his hands and as he continued to kiss me I felt his hands pulling back and his fingers sliding in towards my nipples. When they got there he gently tweaked each nipple and as he did he broke off the kiss and looked up at me and said, "I need to taste your skin Natalie!"

I was sold, I didn't think twice as I reached down for the hem of my sweater I pulled it up over my head and off me and discarded it onto the seat beside us. When I looked back to Al his eyes were searching for mine and the look fo passion on his face fucking melted me. If Al wanted my tits, he was about to be presented with them.

I crossed an arm over them both and with my free hand I slipped the bra strap off of one arm and then repeated the process with the other side. Als hands were back on my ass and there was now no doubt that the hard thing I felt between us was Al's cock.

I had his full attention as I sat up on his lap and then I slowly dropped bra to his lap and then tossed it over with my sweater.

"Fuck Natalie!" he gasped as his hands started to slide from my ass to the front of me. They slolwy moved up from my hips and to my belly and he never took his eyes off of my big tits and swollen nipples. His hands came up under my tits and pushed them up and together and he wasted no time in leaning forward. His tongue flicked out against one nipple for a few second and then he moved to the other. My panties were now soaked and I felt like soaking through my jeans at this point was a real possibility.

"Do they taste good baby?" I asked as I watched his fat tongue tease my nipples.

He pulled back and looked up at me. "Kiss me." Al demanded.

I leaned forward and slid my tongue into his mouth. His hands never left my tits, they just squeezed a little harder as we made out. He broke off the kiss and leaned down again only this time, there was no tongue. I watched as he opened his mouth and hungrily sucked my left tit into his mouth. Not the nipple, not just the areola, but as much as he could fit in his mouth and THEN he added the tongue. Fuck, it was like he was starving for them.

Feeling like I was the only one partially naked now I decided to change that. I reached down for his shirt and pulled both of them up at one time and over his head. I tossed them aside and then put my hands on chest. He was so my type, a man should have a hairy chest and this man most certainly did. He took care of it and I appreciated it as I ran my hands through it.

I reached for his belt next as I stared into his eyes and he did not break the gaze for a second. Once it was undone I undid the button and then the zipper. I paused for a second as I spread the sides of the jeans open.

"Helping yourself?" Al asked.

"I am, do you have a problem with that?"

"Not at all."

"I think it is fair, you have had your fingers inside me and I have only touched you through your pants." I suggested.

"Do you want to reach into my pants or do you want them pulled right down? Al inquired.

"I don't want them in my way."

I slid off his lap to the side and as he lifted his hips he slid down the far side and I slid down the side closest to me. I saw his cock spring out from the corner of my eye but I did not want to stare at it like some cock starved whore so I looked up to his face as his pants slid down past his knees. It is almost like I wanted to surprise myself with it when I got to it. I kissed him once and then started to kiss my way to his neck and then his chest, slowly working my way down.

"OMG baby your lips feel so good!" He moaned as I got to his left nipple and sucked it gently. I continued my adventure down and as I did I got off my knees and turned so that I was laying on my side with my front facing the back seat. As soon as I did that he saw my breast and his hand shot to it as I kissed my way down his belly and he teased my nipple so gently that I am sure I got goose bumps.

"Are you trying to distract me?" I asked between kisses.

"No, I am trying to distract myself because you have not even touched my cock yet and I feel like I am going to explode."

I giggled and said, "Just sit back and relax baby and let me pleasure you."

"Fuck." He moaned again.

As I continued lavishing his body with kisses and worked further down his belly I could feel his cock against my cheek and as I moved again I felt some warm liquid smear against it. Fuck, control yourself Natalie. Tease him, make him squirm. I moved to the side and now kissed down his hip and to his thigh and as he moved my hair away from my face I saw it, in person, for the first time.

I stopped kissing for what must have been fifteen seconds and just stared at it. it was the most magnificent cock I had ever seen. The pictures did not do it justice. It wasn't crazy long, maybe 8" and came up to his belly button. I could be wrong about the length, this man is 6'5" or some ridiculous height. What caught my attention was the girth. Saying it was thick would not be a sufficient adjective. It was like three fingers side by side thick and had the most engorged vein running along the underside that I knew I would pay special attention to. OK Natalie, breathe.

I could not wait any longer. I moved my face towards it and spread my lips and made contact right where the base of his shaft met his balls. I slowly kissed and sucked and licked his rock hard shaft, working my way towards the head. I got to his frenulum and ran my tongue up it and felt Al stir under me.

"Are you ok?" I asked in a teasing voice.

He moaned something in reply that was incoherent and as if he snapped back into reality he regrouped my hair at the back of my head.

"Are you watching?" I asked without looking up at him.

"I haven't taken my eyes off of you Natalie." He replied in a breathy voice.

"Good baby, watch me, it turns me on."

With a final lick of that sensitive spot I reached for him with my hand and pulled his cock off his stomach and stood it up straight. "Oh fuck, this was going to be a challenge to get this man completely in my mouth!" I thought to myself.

I kissed the very tip of his cock sensually and got my first taste of his deliciously salty pre cum and then swirled my tongue around his spongy head to gather it all in. He tasted incredible and rich and I thought i could not wait to taste his cum. I opened my lips a little further and slid my wet mouth over the head of his cock and after months and months of anticipation I was finally exactly where I wanted to be.

I moved slowly, I did not want to merely suck Al's cock, I wanted to give him the best blow job he ever could have imagined. I used everything I had ever learned about giving head. I sucked, licked, twisted, stroked and made sure that his cock was plenty wet with my saliva and made sure that I moaned to show my enjoyment. Eventually he let my hair go and his hand closest to me was touching my breasts and my face and my back. I am not sure how much time had passed as I was completely consumed by this incredible cock that I was sucking but when I felt him reach for the button on my jeans I paused for a second as he undid it.

My heart began to race as his fingers found my zipper and slowly slid it down. Fuck, if his fingers so much as grazed past my pussy I was sure I would cum I was so turned on. Instead of sliding his hand down the front of my pants he slid it in at my hip, hooking his thumb on the exterior of my jeans and slowly started to push them over my hip. First it was meet me for a kiss, now I am sucking his cock and now he is pushing my jeans down. My head was spinning, what did he want?

The jeans were tight but stretchy so they moved across my hip easily. I started to feel the strain on the underside of me where they were pinned against the seat so I raised my hip up and they slid down over my ass AND he took my panties with them at the same time. I released his cock from my mouth.

"Don't stop Natalie!" He demanded and I obliged.

I felt him lean over as he continued to push my jeans down my legs. He got them past my knees and then I felt him stop. The next thing I felt was him grabbing the bottom at my ankles and working them over my feet on each leg. Once he had accomplished that he went back to the top of the jeans and continued to push until I felt them slide off completely. Fuck he undressed me so easily and now I was completely naked, in my car, in broad daylight in a parking lot and I did not give a single fuck that I was totally exposed to him, or anyone else who might walk by. He ran his hand slowly up my calf and then my thigh and finally my hip and then I heard him say, "Come up here Natalie."

I let his cock slip from my lips but still had my hand around him. I could feel that my face was flush and I was sure that my mouth was soaking wet with saliva. He was looking right at me with the most lustful look in his eyes and if at all possible it made my pussy drip even more.

"I want to taste your mouth." Al exclaimed.

He wants to taste my mouth I thought, how does he keep getting fucking sexier. I moved myself up onto my knees and got up onto them and started to bring my face to his and he stopped me.

"No baby, come over here, straddle me." He suggested.

I am sure I smiled as I got right up onto my knees and made two short movements towards him. I lifted my left leg to move it over him and as I did his hand grabbed my ankle. I thought he was just going to guide me across him but instead he positioned my leg and moved it so that my foot planted on the seat beside his thigh. I was now one knee down and one leg up and hovering over him.

As I looked into his eyes he said, "Come here." and reached up to the back of my neck with his left hand. He pulled my face towards his and as soon as our lips touched I felt another bolt of excitement rush through me. He wasn't just a good kisser he was the best kisser times a thousand. He kept me there, his tongue exploring mine hungrily and as he did i felt his hand sliding up the inside of my thigh on my kneeling leg and at this point I think I was shaking.

His fingers found my lips and I was almost embarrassed at how wet I am sure I was. He moved several of his fingers up and down my slit, from my clit to my hole and back up again. Finally I felt him slide back and he pushed what I figured was two fingers inside of my soaking wet tunnel and it caused me to moan into his mouth while we kissed. He moved slowly, feeling my insides and bending and twisting his fingers to explore me fully. Unlike the first time he fingered me this was far more gentle and with the wide open position I was in he was far deeper than he had been before.

12