Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hips with his fingers, breathing heavy and moaning while he continued to kiss me. I felt like I was literally melting from the inside and was having trouble keeping air in my lungs to be completely honest. I broke off the kiss and pushed myself up so that we were looking at each other and what he did next shocked the hell out of me.

I felt his fingers slip out of me and move back past my hole and they found my puckered asshole. He moved his fingers around the outside of it slowly and teasingly and it felt so fucking good. Just as I was about to close my eyes and let my senses take over I felt him start to push a finger inside me. Yes, in my ass, holy fuck!! Talk about brazen!! His finger was soaked form my pussy so it slid in easily and he kept pushing deeper until I am sure he was knuckle deep inside me. He probed in and out a couple of times and I was in a trance and was wondering if he wanted to fuck my ass or he was just exploring?

"Is that what you want Al?" I asked. "Do you want to fuck it?"

"No." he replied, rather simply.

"What do you want?" I pressed on.

"I want your pussy Natalie!" He replied as I reached down for his saliva coated cock and began to stroke him. I do not know many men that say no to anal sex if offered. Keep surprising me Al I thought.

He moaned as I had him back handed in a semi hard grip and moved my palm and fingers up and down his hard shaft.

We had already talked about condoms in our many chats and I knew he did not want to use one. I had been tested after the cop and he had tested years before after an encounter. Fuck, I wanted him inside me so badly!!

I moved my planted foot back as his finger vacated my ass and was now on both knees and still stroking his cock. His hands were now on my tits as we continued to gaze into each others eyes. I moved forward a little bit and started to rub the tip of his cock against my clit. Fuck I was sensitive, if I did that for a minute I was sure I would cum.

"Is that the pussy you want Al?" I inquired again.

"Fuck yes, I want that pussy." He moaned, half demanding and half begging.

I moved him back and teased my opening with the tip of his cock and then slid it back up my slit to my clit. "Are you sure?" I teased

He moved his hand down my body and reached for his cock. I moved my hand off him and he wasted no time. He pushed his cock back between my meaty lips and found his target. His other hand moved to my hip and when he was sure he was where he wanted to be he pushed down on my hip and began to enter me.

My pussy gave a little resistance to his bulbous head and I let a little more of my weight go down on him and felt him pop in.

"Fuck!" he moaned as he penetrated me.

"Oh God!" I replied.

His hand slid out from between my legs and went to my other hip. He slid his ass down the seat a little to give him a better angle and then he pushed me down his length.

H O L Y F U C K he was large. Between the toys and men I did not exactly consider myself as squeaky tight but I could literally feel my hole being stretched by Al's considerable girth. When he got me to the bottom I moved my hips back and forth slowly, working him inside me deeper and at different angles.

He let me move freely for a minute or two. I had moved closer to him. My tits pressed against his chest and my head on his shoulder with my mouth on his neck which I was kissing. His hands left my hips and moved up my back which was now coated with a thin layer of sweat. He was just as heated up as I was and I could feel the moisture between our chests.

His hands never stopped moving. They went from my back and up in my hair, moving me to him for a kiss while i moved slowly on top of him. Then he would slide them down to my ass filling his hands with it and squeezing and pulling the cheeks apart, which I found interesting. My hips, my thighs and elsewhere were also targets of his wandering touches. I am not sure there was a spot he did not touch.

They finally found their way back to my hips and he started lifting me up and down him. He was so big under me and his cock so long that there was a lot of movement involved and feeling his hard skin slithering up and down my insides was driving me nuts. A couple of times he would move me right up so that his cock would leave me but was still envlloped by my lips only to drop me down his length again.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"So fucking good Natalie."

"Do it again!" I commanded.

He lifted me again and again. His cock did slip completely out once and he scrambled to find his way back inside me quickly. Despite all this we were still moving rather slowly and just as quickly as he started moving me up and down he went back to grinding me down on him.

"If you keep moving me like that I am going to cum." I purred.

He listened, digging his fingers into my soft womanly hips he started to move me back and forth. I started to move with him which made the movements even longer and increased the friction against his pelvic bone.

I was now moaning louder and louder as I started to feel my extremities tingle and the buildup begin inside me. He pressed on, following my cues and moving my little body with ease.

"Fuck baby!" I cursed with excitement as the build up was coming to a crescendo.

"Cum for me baby, I want to feel you cum!" He demanded and I had every intention of doing just that.

My arms were around his neck, squeezing now as he moved me. I was moaning with my lips pressed against his neck and he read me like a book. He moved his hands to my ass and pressed down as I felt his hips thrust up into me and then I fucking exploded. The orgasm coursed through my body like hot lightning. Wave after wave crashed through me and he did not let up for a second until he felt my body going from tight to limp on top of him.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. My chest was heaving against him as I fought to fill my lungs with air. We never stopped moving but it was even softer now as the feeling of euphoria burned through me.

"Did that feel good baby?" He whispered towards my ear.

"I can't, I can't talk Al. Fuck, What did you do to me?!" I giggled.

I pressed myself up into a sitting position and looked at him.

"Fuck you look sexy!" He said. If a hot, sweaty, messy haired, flush faced women looked sexy to him then I guess I fit the bill.

"Are you glad you came for a kiss?" I asked.

"Oh I will get another kiss but we aren't finished here yet." He said as he leaned forward and sucked hard on my right tit. As he pulled away he trapped my nipple between his teeth and that shot another bolt of electricity down to my aching pussy.

"Do that again and then tell me what you had in mind!" I cooed.

He did, this time to the other nipple with the exact same result. "You aren't leaving here having only cum once!" He said.

"What? baby, you haven't cum yet!"

"Oh I will, as soon as you give me another."

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want you to use my cock Natalie, use it selfishly." He answered.

Are you fucking kidding me? Use my cock? Who fucking says that? "That's what you want?" I asked.

"That's what I want." He said, dead faced serious.

I let out an evil little laugh with a big smile. He knew full well that I was more than capable of multiple orgasms but this almost seemed like a little challenge to me. Challenge accepted and I had every intention of making him cum before I did again.

I moved my legs one at a time and got my knees out from under me and was flat footed on the seat, picture a squatting position. I leaned in as I grabbed the back of the seat to either side of his shoulders and kissed him and with my lips still against his I said, "Remember I told you I was going to fuck you raw?"

"I do." He replied.

"Good, I am going to fuck you raw!" I said with a certain amount of venom in my voice.

I started to slide myself up and down his cock, adjusting my position a little bit so that I could maximize my movements and it felt comfortable. I progressively moved a little faster every couple of thrusts to the point that between moans I could hear how soaking wet I was sliding up and down his meat. Al pushed my legs open a little wider and got his hands between us and groped at my tits and hard nipples.

I was basically now porn star fucking him, raising myself as high as I could while keeping him inside me and then slamming my pussy back down his cock. After several minutes my legs were starting to burn from the rigorous fucking. He must have picked up on this as my movements became more strained and he moved his hands between us and then palms up he put them under my ass and started to help me move.

Up and down and up and down he kept dropping me onto his cock and then heaving me back up only to drop me again.

"Fuck you feel good!" He moaned as he placed his head back against the head rest.

He was still scanning up and down my sweaty body with his eyes as he removed his hands from my ass and with his arms still under my thiighs he moved them to my fleshy hips and pulled me against him. I moved in and kissed him and this change of position to more of a grind sent currents through me and as his tongue explored my mouth I felt another orgasm forming.

Al's cock was so deep inside me that I could feel it rubbing against my cervix as he kept me tight to him. I moaned into his mouth as we kissed and the beginning of my orgasm started.

"Cum on my cock Natalie." He said while we continued to kiss. Fuck, he was tossing my plans to make him cum out the window and had me right where he wanted me, on the brink of another orgasm. I came while we kissed, almost screaming into his mouth as the second orgasm was at least as powerful as the first. He kept me moving against him for the duration my climax. My tits were pressed firmly against his chest and I felt the feelings subsde after what must have been over a minute.

He held me tight as the kiss broke off and as my head moved he started to kiss my neck so tenderly that I almost fainted. Finally I pushed myself away from him and sitting up on his lap I looked at him and told him it was his turn.

"I have to go baby." He said with a sigh.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Look at the time, I was supposed to be back at work a minute ago and I am still buck ass naked and inside you."

I laughed but replied in all seriousness, "You haven't cum, you aren't going anywhere!"

"I have to babe and I am sure you will make it up to me." He protested.

It was definitely a weird ending to what had otherwise been a completely satisfying hour but now I felt a little off and guilty that I was sending him away unsatisfied. He dressed quickly and when he felt he was put togehter enough to leave he turned and looked at me as I sat beside him still naked and watching him dress.

"Baby, I am really sorry. I hate to rush out and leave you like this, please don't be mad at me!" He pleaded his case.

"I am not mad Al it is just a weird ending to an amazing time but I guess this is our situation."

"I guess it is and you are amazing." He said as he leaned over and kissed me so tenderly that I did not want it to stop.

I watched him get into his car and drive away and then I got dressed and did the same.

As I drove home I was having so many thoughts about what we had just experienced and every single one of them was good, even with the odd ending. I definitely had that "just got fucked" feeling and it was no surprise from the size of him.

I was home for about an hour when I heard my phone ping.

"Hi." Al typed.

"Hi you." I replied.

"Are you ok?" He asked, fuck he could be so sweet. "I hated leaving you like that, it doesn't feel right and I would have never left you like that if I didn't have to, you know that right?"

"I would hope not and yes I am more than fine." I replied.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Anything, always."

"You are amazing, I have never felt anything like you?" He started.

Fuck, what does that mean? Is it good or bad or? "How so? What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean you are an incredible woman and lover, let me gather all my thoughts because my head is still spinning in awe of you and I want to tell you exactly what I mean, are you going to be around tonight?" He inquired.

"I will be, want me to say hi when I have some time?" I asked.

"I would love that, I will be around all night."

"OK, I will write you later" I signed off and I was still feeling a little weird about the ending.

"I can't wait, XOXO" He replied.

There was that sweetness again. I was anxious about what he had to tell me as I thought it was amazing, but at the same time I did not make him cum. Fuck, that part I definitely did not like. I was now counting the minutes until tonight to hear what he had to say.

** Sorry to you all for the delay in chapter four. I promise to try and write more often but sometimes life gets in the way. I have to admit, that I had to stop writing twice while I was recounting the sex we had to relieve myself. I am not sure if I am able to accurately describe how incredible the sex was but I intend to keep trying. See you all in Chapter 5.

N

Kiss Kiss

12