Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 07

Story Info
Fantasies fulfilled and the adventure continues.
6.6k words
4.74
4.1k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first message the following day was of me hoovering the cum off of my back seat like a whore. I shook my head and giggled as I watched it twice before answering him.

"How many times have you watched that Al?" I asked.

"I lost count babe, so fucking sexy, look at the way your tongue swirls around it and then whoosh, it's gone!" Al replied. "How are you this morning?"

"I am good baby, sleepy, thinking about yesterday did nothing to help me sleep."

"You would think the amount you came would have inspired sleep! lol" Al said and sent the splash emoji.

"Did you like drinking me Al?" I inquired.

"No baby I did not like it, I fucking loved it! I want more."

"They way you ate my pussy Al could keep me cumming all fucking day!!"

"I could honestly eat it all day. You smell so fucking good baby and taste even better."

"This is going to be torture seeing you on Saturday and not being able to touch you how I want to." I complained. We were going to be at the same party in two days from now and despite the fact I wouldn't be able to have him physically I loved having him in the same room as me.

"Maybe you just need more of me so that when you see me it will not be as bad? lol" Al said.

"Is that an offer?" I asked. "What if that makes it worse?" That was a real possibility.

"Only one way to find out love, what are you doing today?" Al asked.

"Do you think you can just snap your fingers and I will come and fuck you Al?"

"No baby, not at all but......"

Then the dancing bubbles came across the screen and then a picture. It was Al standing in a mirror completely naked and fully engorged. Fuck, one picture and I am instantly soaking wet.

"Jesus you are fucking sexy and I had all of that in my mouth."

"OMG your mouth Natalie!"

"Do you want to feel it again today?" I asked him.

"I want to feel it every day baby, see you later?"

"I will text you when I am there."

A couple of hours later I showered and was pondering what to wear and came up with an idea. I chose three outfits and tried each one of them on and took a picture of each. The last one being an orange pencil like dress. It was not a winter dress, thin, strapless and tight and I did not put a bra or panties on under it.

I sent Al a message around 10:45 am. "I need your help with something baby."

A couple of minutes later he replied. "OK, what's up?"

"I thought you could help me choose what to wear today." I said.

I sent the first picture. Jeans and a t-shirt, very casual, very relaxed.

'I like it, it looks so cozy on this cold day." He answered.

I sent the second picture. I had on a black skirt and white blouse, form fitting and I did look really good in it.

"Natalie I love the way you dress, so classy and so sexy." He started until I interrupted.

"Wait, there is one more." I said and sent the third picture of what I still had on, the orange dress.

"That is not even fair! lol" Al laughed. "The third one all day Natalie. Do you feel sexy in it?" He asked me.

"I do baby, and I am not going to put anything on underneath it either." I continued. "See you soon."

It was fucking cold out and the roads were garbage from the snow last night and Al was waiting for me when I pulled in. I don't think I had even put the car in park before he was pulling at the back door handle.

He jumped in the car and I turned and said, "Are you in a rush?"

"I am absolutely in a rush, I want to spend as much time with you as I can AND you showed me that dress so what did you expect?"

I laughed and took off my winter coat, kicked off my shoes and climbed between the seats and sat down beside him. Al turned towards me and scanned his eyes up and down me.

"How did I get so lucky?" Al asked me.

"I think I am the lucky one, have you fucked you?" I asked with a smile.

"Still trying to figure out a way to make that happen, now bring your lips here!" He demanded.

We kissed gently. He slid his hand up to the side of my face and held me there as he slid his tongue between my lips and found my waiting tongue. He moaned as he kissed me and that instantly started the water works between my legs.

He continued to kiss me and slid his hand down my neck and then finally to my breast. He pressed his hand against the thin fabric and spread his fingers apart and his hand consumed my entire breast. My hard nipple pressed into the palm of his hand and as I took a deep breath my chest heaved into his hand.

"Fuck I love touching you baby." He moaned into my mouth.

I pushed my mouth onto his harder and slid my hand into his lap, instantly finding the hard bulge beneath his dress pants. I moved my hand up and down his length firmly as he dug his fingers harder into my soft mound.

I wanted more and turned towards him a little bit so I could use both hands and hurriedly undid his pants and slipped my hand into his boxers and fished out his hard cock. His skin was warm in my cold hands and he moaned as soon as I began to stroke him from top to bottom.

After another minute or two of intense kissing and touching I released my grip on him and started to push his pants down. He raised his hips and we pushed them down together quickly and got them off and into the front seat. I started to unbutton his shirt and as each button came undone I could see more and more of his chest and my heart started to beat faster.

Now that he was completely naked I took a moment to soak most of him in.

"You still cannot look at my cock can you?" He laughed and it was true, I had stopped short of looking at it. My reasoning was that I was trying to be a little seductive and if I looked at it then I would have lost it and rushed into things.

"I am going to look at it while I suck it and stroke it and get it ready for me." I replied as I reached for his cock again.

I gripped him hard and squeezed as I stroked him and got myself into position to go down on him. I quite literally could not get enough of having him in my mouth and all the tastes and scents that go along with it.

Still up on my knees I leaned forward and planted my free hand on the seat between his legs. On my way down I did stare right into the slit of his cock and saw a large bulb of pre-cum waiting for my mouth. I quickly lapped up the treat that was there for me and without much teasing I started to make love to his cock with my mouth.

Not more than fifteen seconds into the blow job I felt his hand on my ass and he slid the dress up over my hips and left it right there. He started to squeeze and caress the cheek closest to him and then his finger tips found their way to my soaking wet lips and he expertly slid his fingers up and down my greasy slit.

When he could tell by my moans that he had me sufficiently excited I felt his finger tips slip inside me. His wingspan provided him access to pretty much anything he wanted to touch and he used that to his full advantage as he started to fuck me with what felt like two fingers.

I sucked him harder but still at a slow pace. Buried beneath a tent of my hair I could feel the heat coming from my breath and his groin and could feel myself starting to sweat. After a few minutes I felt him slip his fingers out of me and I expected that he was going to move me on top of him as I could feel the throbbing of his cock in my mouth and imagined he was completely ready to fuck me.

Instead I felt his hand move under me and then between my legs, his fingers found my clit and started to rub me.

"Open your legs Natalie!" I heard him command. I planted my right knee and slid my left towards the front seats allowing him all the access he would want to my throbbing pussy. He continued with my clit for a bit before I felt his fingers sliding back and then they found there way back inside me. Instead of just sliding them in he slid them in and curled his fingers forward towards my belly.

An instant feeling of warmth filled my torso as his fingers began to push and curl and move across my g-spot. He knew exactly what the fuck he was doing and I was completely worked up and took more of him into my mouth.

He added a third finger to my oozing twat and as he did I felt his free hand twist its way into the hair on the back of my head. He balled some of that hair into his hand and started to move me a bit faster up and down his cock. I could feel the saliva leaking out the sides of my mouth and oozing down the length of his cock until it met my fingers, which were wrapped firmly around the base of his fat shaft.

As he pushed me down he raised his hips, thrusting his cock unexpectedly into my throat which caused me to gag and pull up from him. "Sorry baby." He said, but he was about to learn something new about me.

I let him slip from my mouth and turned my head to look up at him. I was breathing heavy from the mix of sucking his cock and his fingers working me into a frenzy.

"Hold me down Al, it turns me on." I moaned and then turned back and brought him into my mouth.

"Fuck!" He moaned

I think this excited him and he did not show it immediately but his fingers pressed deeper inside me and curled harder and with more urgency. His hips started to move a little more and with one thrust up his hand pressed down on my head and he was back in my throat. I strained to take as much of him as I could and while pressing up he held me there for 10 or 15 seconds, feeling my throat contract around him until he released the pressure and let me breath again.

Now my pussy was on fucking fire and I could start to feel the beginnings of an orgasm forming inside me. He continued to use my mouth and finger me and I heard him moan "Fuck your hips and ass look so fucking sexy like this." I briefly thought about the fact that anyone walking past the car window behind me would be treated to the sight of my upturned ass and pussy being expertly fingered and I won't lie, that turned me on as well.

I started to moan on Al's cock as I passed the point of not being able to control this orgasm any longer and my hips started to move, hungrily taking in more of his fingers.

I was basically now just holding his cock in my mouth, unable to move as my body started to quiver and my pussy clamped around his thick fingers.

He did not just leave his fingers there though. Sensing my orgasm he slid them out and back to my clit and started to play it like a fucking guitar and OMG I was going to fucking explode. Then I felt the pressure on the back of my head again and opened my throat to let him in and that was it.

With his fingers strumming me and his hips pumping his cock into my throat I could not hold it any longer. I made some kind of noise as I felt my knees weaken and then I fucking exploded. When I say exploded I mean I fully fucking exploded and as my body struggled not to collapse I could feel my cum splashing against and running down the insides of my thighs and it just wouldn't fucking stop. He read my body like a book and as the orgasm started to subside he slid all three fingers back inside me to add to the sensations as my pussy lips contracted around him.

"Fuck baby!" He said as his hands slipped out of my hair. I slid his cock out of my mouth and barely able to breathe, I rested my forehead against his thigh for a few moments to try and get ahold of myself.

I could feel my right knee literally sitting in a puddle of liquid and instantly knew that I had created that puddle. A little embarrassed I started to lift my head up off of his leg and eventually sat back onto my heels. My chest was heaving in and out, pressing my tits against the dress with every breath and I am sure I looked like a crack whore who got caught in a rain storm with my saliva and sweat all over my face and matted into my hair.

"You could not possibly look sexier if you tried!" Al stated, looking at me like he was about to devour me.

"That was incredible!" I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"Come here Natalie!" He said and I looked down to see him stroking his hand up and down his saliva coated shaft.

His other hand reached for my hip and he helped my wobbly legs climb on top of him. He was in a hurry to get inside me apparently as he immediately found his way between my lips and pressed me down on him. He slipped in easily, instantly coating his cock with my cum and worked me down his length.

He let his eyes drift down from mine and they found my chest. This was the first time that I had kept clothes on this long and I knew it would not last as his eyes undressed me. He slowly pulled down on my dress and watched the fabric stretch and inch down as he pulled it, eventually releasing my breasts. My chest was sweaty as his hands found their target and he kneaded his fingers into my flesh.

Fully expecting him to move his mouth to me next he surprised me when he pulled me forward and pressed my chest into his. His arms wrapped around me and squeezed me firmly as we worked into a sexy rhythm and moved together like we were dancing a familiar dance. With the dress wrapped around my torso his hands touched everywhere that they could find bare skin.

When they found my ass I felt the familiarity of him spreading my cheeks apart and every time he did that his fingers would work their way towards the crack of my ass. As his fingers started to caress my puckered rosebud he told me to kiss him. Holy Jesus the kiss instantly got my juices flowing again and I pressed myself further down his cock.

Al's left arm and hand then wrapped around my midsection and the fingers on his right hand were rimming my most private place and as the kiss continued I felt him slide a finger into my ass.

This was the first time since our first meeting that he had fingered me back there and with his cock being buried inside me it only heightened the sensation. I started to move up and down his cock now, my hands were on either side of his face and between kisses we glared into each others eyes intensely. Each time I slid down him his cock and his finger would press further inside their respective hole. Our bodies were still pressed together and I could feel our sweaty skin moving up and down each other.

After a minute or two he added a second finger into my ass. "You are so tight and smooth Natalie, so damn sexy." Al moaned.

"Do you like it baby?" I cooed, "Go deeper!" I pleaded.

Al did as I asked, forcing his fingers deeper into my rectum as my clit ground against his pelvis.

I kissed him again and swallowed hard in anticipation of the question I was about to ask him.

"Do you want to fuck my ass Al?" I asked, suggested, pleaded.

"I am dying to fuck it Natalie, are you sure you are ready for it?" He asked.

"You are big Al, will you be gentle with me?"

"I will be so gentle with you, I want to make love to your ass baby." Oh fuck. That was it, make love to it? He knew exactly what to say to me, with words like that he could do anything he wanted to me.

He slipped his fingers out of me and told me he wanted to be behind me. Considering his length and girth I think that was the best option, not only for openness but I am sure the look of fear and nervousness would be pretty apparent on my face.

I moved as seductively as I could and he watched me get into the same position that he had asked me to be in only twenty four hours ago. My heart was beating out of my chest as he moved in back of me and then I felt him push back inside my pussy.

He fucked me hard for almost an entire minute and I was starting to think he had been distracted and was going to forget about my ass.

Finally he slipped out of my pussy and putting both feet on the seat beside my knees he mounted me from behind as he had yesterday. I felt the head of his cock between my cheeks and then felt his finger searching for his cocks target as he could not visually see where he was aiming. Once his finger found it his cock was right behind and with another adjustment I held my breath as he started to push.

My fingers clawed at the back of the seat as I began to feel the pressure of his huge cock trying to push it's way inside me. I told myself to relax and felt a calm come over my body as the tip of his fat cock broke through the threshold and found its way inside me.

HOLY FUCK I have never felt so stretched in my life!! Al held himself there for a moment and with his head right beside mine he whispered, "Are you ok baby?"

I knew he only had the head inside me. After a moment it was fine, I could handle this. I would handle this. "I am more than fine Al, make love to me baby." I said to him as I continued to convince myself I would survive this.

I felt him push forward some more and I felt his cock sinking deeper inside me.

"Fuck you feel good!" Al moaned and pushed some more.

As he fed my ass inch after seemingly endless inch of himself I was making animalistic noises that I had never heard come out of my mouth. I was willing myself to take his cock and the noises were my pep talk.

Finally I felt his pelvis pressed against my ass cheeks and was sure that he was as far inside me as he could get and then he started to move. His mouth was kissing my shoulder and back and neck as his slowly moved back and forth inside me.

As I was now over the initial shock of his size the pleasure began to set in and I could feel myself relaxed and enjoying his cock in my back side. He moved one of his arms underneath me between the seat and my tits and my back was now stuck to his chest as he humped away at me hungrily.

Every time he would start to work up some speed to his thrusts it was like he would remember his promise to me to be gentle and would immediately slow down and it continued like this for some time. Pure fucking heaven!

"You can fuck me harder Al, you won't break me baby." I assured him as I wanted this to be enjoyable for him and not have to worry about me the whole time.

"I can't move harder baby, you feel so good that if I did it would be over far too soon."

"Just enjoy me baby, I am yours" I reassured him.

He did start to move faster and with that he would pull back a little further with each couple of thrusts and then push himself all the way back inside me. I started to move with him which only increased the speed some more and as things started to get really heated his cock popped out of me with an almost audible noise.

"Fuck!" We both moaned at the same time. He reached for himself and quickly found his way back inside me and the feeling of him urgently filling my ass again almost felt like he was sliding into me for the first time.

"Fuck baby!" He moaned as he pumped harder and faster but still with far less weight than he could put behind his thrusts if he wanted to. He was making love to me and my entire body had dropped into some euphoric state that I could feel throughout me every time he bottomed out in my ass.

He must have let go of the seat with his other hand and I felt him sliding it down my belly and between my legs. I was supporting most of his weight now as his fingers found my clit and it was like an instant flip of a switch. He ground his fingers against my clit as he fucked my ass, now pulling almost completely out of me and then forcing himself back in with each lengthy thrust.

"Baby fuck, don't, you are going to make me cum again!" I pleaded as his fingers and cock worked me into a sloppy lust filled frenzy.

My noises were even more animalistic now, fuelled by his far too big cock boring me out repeatedly and non stop. As if his cock was not more than enough this man knew exactly how to touch me.

His mouth almost never left my skin and I could feel his urgency building and his breathing and moaning getting louder and harder.

"Baby I am fuck, I am going to cum, fuck, baby, fuck" I begged as I felt my entire body being consumed by another orgasm.

He did not let up, pushing deeper, grinding his fingers harder against my clit. "Cum for me Natalie!" He pleaded and his words were right on time.

12