Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al did not stop thrusting as my cum began to spill out of me onto his fingers and unlike the first orgasm his fingers did not waiver and stayed on me and coaxed the cum out of me with each circular stroke.

As I came down Al was ramping up. Now his thrusts were jagged and hard and I took every single one of them and wished he would never stop. "Baby...' He moaned, unable to finish his sentence.

"Cum in my ass baby!" I demanded, answering his unfinished question.

"I'm...."I'm, ummmmmaaaaaggghhhhh" He screamed as he drove himself deep into my ass one final time and then I felt him explode.

OH MY GOD I have never felt anything like it. He was so far inside me I felt split open and I fucking loved it. His cock was throbbing and pulsing and pumping his seed where nobody had ever cum before. I could not breathe, he was so deep inside me and I do not know if it was that or heightened senses but I felt everything in exquisite clarity right down to the final contraction of his release.

We were both panting and he clung to me with both arms and hands and I could feel his heart pounding in his chest against my back. We stayed like that for what must have been a minute and his weight was becoming too much for me to support.

He lifted himself off me and sat down where he had yesterday. I pulled myself off of the back of the seat and he pulled me into him. "Are you ok love?" He inquired, sending my heart into butterfly mode with his caring nature.

"I am so much better than OK and I need to taste us off of you." I told him and I meant it. I was in full passion mode and what some people would think of as repulsive I found incredibly intimate.

The look on his face was like he hadn't heard me correctly but he was about to find out. I told him to turn towards me and I got between his legs and took his still hard cock in my mouth. I moaned on him and sucked him and devoured him as he twitched and moaned in front of me. I looked up at him as i let his cock slip form my mouth and then lowered myself to his scrotum and sucked his balls into my mouth and tugged at them firmly.

"OK, OK, Baby, I literally cannot feel my fingers and toes, you have to, you have to stop!" He pleaded and I would but not before I felt him twitch a couple more times. I could feel his cum now leaking out of my temporarily gaping assole and sliding down over my pussy and if his cock was not softening I would have condiered fucking him some more.

I looked up at him from between his legs and told him I had a surprise for him.

"You can tell me after you kiss me, come here!" He said as he reached under my arms and physically pulled me onto his lap. While he kissed me his fingers found my asshole again and he played with his cum as it continued to ooze out of me.

"Can I tell you something first?" I asked him.

"Anything baby, tell me."

"Nobody has ever cum in my ass before Al, you are my first."

"Are you serious?" he replied. "You have done it plenty of times that I know of and nobody ever finished inside you?"

"Never Al, thank you, it was incredible."

"It was equally as incredible for me, What is your surprise baby?" He asked me once another kiss ended.

I jumped off him and reached into the hatch of the SUV and retrieved a bag. "I felt so guilty about sending you back to work smelling like sex that I brought stuff to clean you up." I told him as I unpacked a thermos of warm water, wash cloths and towels out of the bag.

"Natalie you are too fucking amazing for words." He said as he looked at me.

"Will you let me clean you up Al?" I asked him, still naked and I felt he was really enjoying watching me move around.

"I would absolutely love to let you clean me if you will let me do the same?"

"Deal!" I said and dipped the cloth into the thermos.

We spent the next ten or so minutes thoroughly cleaning each other. It was so gentle and dare I say romantic. His hands were magic, even when not touching in a sexual manner. He was extra gentle as he cleaned my pussy and my ass and as he did there were kisses and laughs and conversation.

We both dressed and then kissed a final time and I cried a little bit as he drove away. Nobody had ever loved me so gently like that before. Most guys hear anal and immediately turn into fucking maniacs. He told me that he was going to make love to me and he did and even with his size and my tiny body it felt more incredible than I would have ever imagined, and imagined it I had since the first time I saw his cock.

He had only been gone a minute when I heard my phone ping.

"Baby..." He wrote.

"Yes love?" I replied.

"That was so incredible Natalie. You are turning all of my fantasies into reality."

"Baby I told you that you could have me anyway you choose to and I mean it. I want to fulfill every single fantasy you have and help you create some new ones."

"I hope that my legs are strong enough to get me into the office, it was a struggle getting into the car! lol" He wrote back.

"Baby I am still in the back seat, unable to bring myself to move."

"Fuck, I hope I didn't hurt you, please tell me you are ok."

"I am fine Al, and you can hurt me if you want to."

"Don't say that baby, you know what a sick fucking mind I have."

"I do and I want to feel everything it can think up, from soft to deviant, I want it all Al."

"Are you trying to make me hard again? lol" He asked.

"Yes, yes I am!" I replied and then sent another short clip of me fucking the big purple cock in the shower from a few days ago.

"I hate you!" He replied after he had watched the video.

"Promise me that you will let me feel that hate when you fuck me one of these day's?"

"Oh you will love. I am about to stumble in, I will write you later baby! XOXO" He signed off.

I got home and hopped in the shower and as I ran my hands over my body it brought me back to earlier in the day. How much I had cum while he worked my clit. Him forcing my mouth down his cock which turns me on so fucking much. Holding the sides of his face while he fucked my pussy and fingered my ass. Then my thoughts turned to the anal sex. How he did exactly what he said he was going to do. The noises the both of us were making and how he did not even fuck me uncomfortably hard when he was about to cum. It was turning me on again thinking that I actually had been able to take his girth in my ass and how fucking stretched and full I felt. Usually I did not cum during anal but when he added his fingers, BOOM.

Al wrote me about 9:00 pm that night and right from the get go I could tell he was still worked up.

"Hi Sexy!" He wrote.

"You are the sexy one, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I am on cloud nine baby, I can barely do anything." He said.

"Why baby, tell me what is going through your head."

"Baby you let me have anal sex with you!! What do you mean what is going through my head? lol" He stated.

"Well, first I didn't LET you have anal sex with me, I wanted you to have anal sex with me and if you couldn't tell I fucking loved it." I wrote back, smiling that he was so happy to have his fantasies being played out with me. "Secondly, I told you I was going to let you have me any way that you wanted and I meant it Al."

"Well I know what you said babe but saying it and actually doing it are two different things."

"So tell me what you thought about it, I know you are dying to tell me you fucking perv!" I teased him.

"Asshole!" He wrote with a laughing emoji. "It was incredible. My cock felt the exact things my fingers felt when I fingered you, how tight and smooth you are back there."

"Back there! lol" I replied, teasing him some more.

"Yes, back there in your tight sexy ass Natalie." He continued. "When I fist popped in and your ass was wrapped around the head of my cock so tightly I did not think I would be getting all the way inside you."

"Some lube would have helped but I am sure your cock was plenty wet from my mouth and pussy." I answered.

"I thought about that but I rarely go to work with lube! lol" He answered and I laughed.

"I will bring some baby in case you ever want to fuck my ass again!" I replied with the wink emoji.

"Two more things, I was glad you asked me to be gentle, it was so intimate that way and just felt like a special moment instead of just having anal." and he paused while i waited for his second point. "Also, the towels and the water, babe, that was so special, thank you taking care of us like that."

He said the nicest things to me which no doubt played into me wanting to be a huge slut for him. "I will always take care of us baby, I really fucking like us!"

"So do I Natalie."

"I have a question, what is with you spreading my ass cheeks all the time?" I inquired.

"Next question?" He replied.

"No no, that is the question, answer please."

"Babe, your ass is just so sexy and you know I love it and can't keep my hands off it and you also know that I love you wide open. We have talked about both for sure."

"Yes, and what else, there has to be something more to explain the pulling open. Don't be shy Al, answer me."

"I don't know love. Something about us potentially being caught and someone peering through the window and being able to see your meaty cunt and impossibly tight asshole, just turns me on."

"I believe that answer, you want someone to watch us Al?" I asked. Then I told him that very thought had flashed through my head about the position I was in while sucking his cock.

"We have fantasized about fucking in front of an audience Natalie, so that kind of lingers in my head and you are so fucking sexy and fuck me so well someone deserves to see it is my thinking."

"It turns me on too love and honestly I was just curious. Never think that you can't share every fantasy you have Al. If you haven't noticed I am open to a lot of things."

"Wait till I show up with a 20" metal cock and we will see what you are into for real. lol"

"Any day love, any day."

Fast forward to Saturday and the party we attended. I had a completely shitty day and my asshole husband had been under my skin all day. I drank heavily which was increasingly becoming a trend to deal with him.

Al greeted me with a huge hug and I wanted to jump him right there but of course I couldn't. That mixed with my mood and way too many shots had me trying to piss off my husband while totally forgetting Al was present.

It was mostly couples at the party but there were some singles and I zeroed in on one guy on the dance floor and made a complete ass of myself dancing and carrying on in front of everyone and more importantly Al.

By the time I had stopped acting like some needy whore and my husband suggesting strongly that we leave, I realized that Al was nowhere to be found. As soon as we got home and I was done receiving my husbands tongue lashing I wrote Al. It was late and there was no response and that had me worried.

I stared at my phone for 30 minutes before I passed out. When I woke up in the morning I checked my phone and there was still no answer to my message. Al was always up by this time, even on weekends.

Finally about mid morning he wrote. A simple "Hi"

Fuck, he was angry, I could sense it.

"HI baby, you don't have to say it. I am so sorry I acted like such an asshole."

"I just want to know why?"

"Not that there is an excuse for it but I was completely pissed off with asshole and drank my face off and wanted to piss him off and did not even think about the effect it could have on you."

"Honestly I knew you were hammered and I thought you were thinking back to our conversation about being watched and you were testing the waters." He replied.

"That was not it at all. I would never do that without you being in on it or having told me to do it. I did not mean to piss you off and I completely embarrassed myself and I could handle that if I had not made you angry at me."

"I am angry Natalie. Now that you explained it, things make more sense but I still cannot un see you grinding on that dude while I stood there watching."

"I get it Al. If the tables were turned I would be just as pissed off."

"I am sure you would and then, as you told me, you would get even."

"Is that what you are going to do?" I asked.

"No, it is not what I am going to do Natalie. Before I left, as far as I know, you had not fucked him. Did that change after I left?" Al asked

"Ouch Al. Maybe well deserved but that is a pretty low blow. I left the second I realized you were not there anymore and then wrote you the second I got home because I knew I had fucked up."

"Sorry Natalie, I had to ask but that was not the right way to do so."

"It's fine. Like I said, well deserved." I replied. "Listen, I have to go and grab the kids, can I write you later and we can sort this out?"

"It's sorted. Write me later when you get the chance."

"I will baby and I am so sorry."

"OK, talk to you later." Was all he replied.

This is as cold as I had ever felt him and I wondered how long he would keep it up.

**This was definitely the hardest chapter to write so far. To try and capture the intimacy of the moment was almost impossible, I hope I at least was able to capture some of it.

I hope you are enjoying and please rate and comment as you see fit, I do love the feed back.

N, XO

12