Seduction of Aisa

Story Info
A robotic housekeeper discovers pleasure with her owners...
8.2k words
4.41
8.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell something was wrong with my programming from the very start. I'd been brought to my clients' home on a warm Sunday morning, probably delivered in a truck. The delivery man must have unboxed me, showed my clients how to care for my body, and what to do if something goes wrong — all that must have happened, but I wasn't yet around to observe it. It was still a warm Sunday morning though when someone turned me on.

I found three humans looking at me. One was a middle-aged man standing next to me, wearing a delivery uniform. He had one arm draped over a hand truck, and there was some wrapping and packaging about his feet. I recognized those as the packaging which I came from. The other two were in front of me, looking at my face. The shorter one was a woman, long straight brown hair, dressed in a long summer dress. She had a smile and mouth was slightly open. The taller one was a man, curly and almost black hair, with a short beard of the same color. Dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, no shoes on. Also smiling, though only with his eyes.

"Hi," I said. I looked at the delivery man, who shrugged and pointed at the other two. "Hi," I repeated, looking now at them.

"Hey," said the guy. "I am Raif, and this" — he pointed at the woman next to him — "is Lana". I was about to say something about it being nice to meet them, but he continued. "We'll call you Aisa".

So that's my name. "Aisa," I said quietly. Then repeated it. "Aisa. It's nice to meet you, Raif." I looked at him, then at her. "And Lana".

"There you go guys. Enjoy now," the delivery man suddenly said, and grabbed onto his hand truck, making to leave with it. Lana and Raif started picking up the stuff off the floor, and saying goodbye to him, and I just stood there, looking.

I was in a house. It looked like maybe only the two of them lived there — I could see most of the house from the living room, where I now was standing, and I could see there were two rooms of which one was a bedroom and the other an office, and then a kitchen. The couple had pictures of themselves on the wall above the couch that took up a lot of space in the living room — just the two of them, smiling. The two of them getting married. The two of them next to some river. The two of them in a car, waving to someone. I understood them to be a young married couple.

I couldn't tell you how I think. In fact I can't even tell you how I exist. I know that I was produced in a factory and that I have a nanoparticle brain; that much is in my memory banks. But I could tell you no more about how it works than a toaster oven can tell you how it is made. Nobody wants their toaster oven walking around with blueprints for making more toaster ovens. I do know that my body is roughly a third batteries, a third motion and sensing, and a third what passes for a brain in us.

I was standing around, while the three people were coordinating clean up and letting the delivery man out, and that is when I first got a sense of something unexpected. Raif and Lana were bending down to clean up the box and packaging foam, and Lana's blue flowery summer dress rode up a bit, showing her thighs. An unexpected something happened in my reasoning then, a fleeting run of bits perhaps? I don't know enough about myself to even know what it was, but I could not connect whatever it was to a thought or emotion.

My thoughts about all that were interrupted by the departure of the delivery man. Raif walked back to me.

"So," he said, "Aisa. You're here to live with us and help us around the house. You know how to do that?"

I smiled and sort of nodded. "Almost. I know what has to be done, and I know some basics, but usually I have to be given at least some instruction. Show me what to do, and I'll probably learn how to do it quickly."

He laughed, "Sure, alright then. Aisa, let's go wash the dishes."

I followed him to the kitchen. In not too many words he told me to wash whatever was in the sink using as little water as possible, and to then wait around till it dries a bit in the drying rack, and then to put it away. He opened some cabinets, showed me where a bunch of stuff was.

"What if I don't find the right place?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Ask us, I guess. If you can look around and make a good guess, don't ask. If you really can't tell, ask us."

I nodded. I am a quick learner.

Over the next couple of days, Lana and Raif taught me a lot. I learned how to scrub the toilet, how to wash the bathtub and shower, how to organize their clothing and how to change their bedsheets. There is little I couldn't do — I've got the same appendages as humans, after all, and most of this is built for humans. I later saw a robotic vacuum on a shelf somewhere: sort of like me, but the robotic vacuum can't also clean the walls, or carefully wash and dry wine glasses, or fold underwear. But, well, I'm the same in that I'm just a helper here.

In between tasks, at first I would just stop where I was standing, but that was kind of disruptive to them. At some point Lana almost knocked me over when she walked around a corner.

"Holy crap, Aisa," she panted. I could tell she was startled to run into me. "Next time, if you're not doing anything, please go stand in the corner or sit on a chair or something."

"Which of these would you prefer?" I asked, smiling at Lana. Smiling is good for communication.

Lana shrugged, and walked on. "Just don't get too much in the way please," she said. I had to think of how to follow her recommendation for a while, and ended up trying out three different places to stand and sit until I found the one that was most out of the way. It was a spare chair in the living room, next to a clock and conveniently next to a power socket where I could recharge. I spent hours of my day, and most of my night, sitting there.

By the fourth day they'd asked me to help them make food. Raif was in the kitchen chopping onions and having a reaction to it of some kind, which made me fear for his health, but when I asked about it Lana just laughed and said it was just onions. I knew that already, and was confused, but there wasn't much to add.

"Why don't you take over for him on the onions?" said Lana. I knew she meant that as a command rather than a question, and walked over to Raif who was holding a knife and trying to not rub his eyes with anything as tears streamed down his cheek. I extended my hand to Raif to take the knife, and he offered it handle-first. As I walked to take over his cutting spot, I had to squeeze between him and the counter, and Raif's other hand ran across my back. Again, that same fleeting problem from a few days ago, almost like a thought unsatisfied by reason, and then it was gone. I paused for a second, but focused on the task and nobody noticed. There were onions to chop.

About a week in, there was a slight incident where I might have done something that they disliked. I was on my chair, and then time came to do a regular toilet clean in the master bathroom, and so I quietly got up and got my supplies — brushes, cleaning liquid, a clean sponge. The door to the master bedroom was not closed, but was almost shut, and I could hear that Raif and Lana were inside. I pushed the door open and walked in, making my way to their bathroom.

"Who the hell.." came a voice from the bed, and I looked at the sound. Raif was there, lying down, and what looked like a fully naked Lana was sitting on top of him. Her hands were in her hair, and she looked sweaty. From where I stood, I could see her buttocks with a cleft in the middle, and could see the little indentations in her skin from her underwear and the straps of her bra. She was holding her hair up, and I could see her sweat rolling down the back of her neck. Raif looked like he was naked too, though his legs were still partially under the covers. I could see the top of his chest, hairy with little curls. He too glistened with sweat.

"What on earth," repeated Raif. His voice was more breathy than I remember it being. He was staring at me. Lana turned around as well, and followed his gaze. Her body turned and I could now see her breasts with their dark nipples.

I had a database of human anatomy, of course, so I knew what to expect, but the sight of these human bodies in the nude was quite unexpected. I halted.

"Don't you know how to knock?" said Raif.

I looked around, and saw the dresser. Knocking three times is for good luck. "On that?" I asked, and walked a step to the dresser, and knocked thrice.

"Just ignore her, dear, she doesn't matter," said Lana, turning back to Raif, and starting to move her body and up and down. "She's like a family dog, and nobody cares about a dog watching". Lana herself was panting now. I could see that she had actually been bouncing on Raif's penis, which had been inserted into Lana's vagina. I knew of anatomy and how it's used, so it finally dawned on me that they were having sex.

Raif turned back towards Lana, and put his hands on her sides as she bounced up and down. I didn't know what to do, but clearly I did something wrong. Maybe knocking three times was important in this situation, but maybe I was indeed just like a dog that isn't worth worrying about. I continued to the master bathroom.

For the next ten minutes while I cleaned it thoroughly, I could hear — though not see — their sex routine. It sounded like after a few minutes of bouncing Lana got tired and slid off, panting, saying something about Raif's turn. Raif might have now gotten on top of Lana and started bouncing. I tried to imagine him bouncing with his penis in Lana's vagina, but the anatomical picture would not work. Instead my mind went back to Lana and her buttocks, and her chest, and Raif's hands on her. There were a few video frames in my memory that I replayed, for some reason. A did it a few more times, and felt that strange yearning again. It was like a desire that I could not satisfy, and it was very strongly felt but unresolvable into any specific action. I got desires to charge myself, and I got desires to rest, and I got desires to cool down, so I knew what desires were. My makers were good at making me feel icky if I'm dirty, or tired if I worked my motors too hard for a few hours. But this was a different feeling of sorts — a desire for which I had no programming and no description.

When I was done, I walked back into the master bedroom, and was heading back out to the kitchen to wash the things I'd used. As I passed at the foot of the bed, I could not help but see Raif who was once again lying on the bed, his legs and arms spread wide, while Lana was curled up by his knees with what looked like her mouth around Raif's penis. I didn't need to learn more, and walked out, though I caught Raif looking at me.

After that, nobody commented much on me being present when they were having sex. I didn't have much reason to be there often, but they tended to have sex every other day and it would not be unusual for me to be gathering up or sorting laundry, or doing some light chores, with them being naked in bed and pleasing each other. I don't know if I understand what pleasure is, since I don't have that emotion — I can tell when I'd done a good job, and feel proud of it, and I can feel sad when I haven't, but pleasure sounds like something that happens because either some physical action like touch or some communication between people. I'm all about touch, with sensors for that everywhere on my body, but touch for me causes pressure and temperature sensing.

A few weeks later I was in their office cleaning up, and realized that I did not check for unwashed clothing recently. Raif was working on something in the garage, and Lana was somewhere in the house. I walked around their bedroom and living room and found a sock and a shirt under the bed, and held those as I walked around the rest of the rooms. The house had a hallway bathroom and I walked in there to check if anyone had left anything there. To my surprise, despite the unlocked door, Lana was there. She was on the toilet, maybe peeing, cause I heard a tinkle of water. I made to turn around and leave — privacy in restrooms is a built-in trait for me.

"Nah, do what you need to do," said Lana. I paused, and turned back to look around. No clothing on the surface.

Except. Except that on the tips of Lana's feet was a pair of underwear; panties, as she called them. I could tell that they were dirty — there was a faint whiff of ammonia coming from them; a bit of her pee, perhaps. Lana's legs were closed, but the panties were still hanging on after being mostly taken off.

"Can I take these to be washed?" I said, pointing at the panties at her feet. Lana looked at me, and her eyes widened a bit. She didn't say anything for a second, and I was just about to assume she meant no, when she nodded. "Sure, take them," she said, and pointed with her head to the panties.

I walked over to her, got down on one knee to better balance, and reached out to take her panties off. My hand brushed against her ankle as I reached for it, and two strange things happened. First, I could see goosebumps forming on Lana's legs, rapidly. And, second, touching her skin brought not just the usual, well-calibrated, feeling of touch pressure, but also that hidden mysterious feeling. It came on while I was touching her, and my mind paused for a half a second, making my hand linger on her ankle momentarily. In that time I glanced at her, and she looked at my eyes. I pulled my hand down all the way, and grabbed the panties.

Standing up, I said "Thank you", and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. The panties were in my hand, about to join the sock and the shirt I was still holding, but I paused and noticed that they were not only slightly wet (with the pee, I thought), but also still every so slightly warm, perhaps from the heat of Lana's body. I found it curious, and even more curious was that I sensed my body temperature rising a fraction of a degree too. I adjusted the temperature back down, and was curious as to what had happened. Perhaps I really am defective.

Next week, Lana and Raif had to leave on vacation, which meant an uninteresting time for me. After cleaning everything I could, and ensuring all items in the house were as organized as I could make them, I mainly just sat on my chair and thought about things. I wanted to figure out what that strange feeling was, and why touch was related to it.

I figured that since I was home alone, I could see if I can get an answer through a bit of experimentation, so I removed my clothing. When we get shipped, we are dressed in normal clothing — pants, something that looks like a sports bra if we're structured to identify as female, and a short sleeved shirt. I took all those off, and stacked it next to me on the floor. I was now as close as I could be to a naked human in style: without anything but my body. I am made to be smooth, and skin colored. There are a few things about me that are made to be very human like: for example I have elbows that are functional and have motors in them, but I also have eyebrows even though they add no functionality. I was also made with bumps for breasts, though without nipples, and with a slight rounding of my hips and mons pubis, though without any vagina between my legs. I have no hair other than on my head.

Now that I was sitting down all naked, I looked up and down at my body. It was different from the humans in its perfection; the smoothness wasn't quite at the molecular level of course, and when I ran my hand across my stomach I could sense the tiny bumps in the synthetic skin, though from touching Lana and Raif I knew that their skin also looked smooth at times but was much rougher at the microscopic level. I ran my hand up and down my chest to feel the bumps there. My cleaning routine had me wash that part of my body every three weeks, and I'd done this twice already, but it was an interesting feeling to provide one's own pressure input and then feel it as touch. The two senses — the motor and the touch — integrated and gave me a sub-millisecond enjoyment of anticipation of where the touch would be.

My thoughts drifted to Lana. I replayed the video of her in bed on top of Raif, and a clip of her in the bathroom with my hand on her ankle, and my touch delay grew a bit larger. For a slightly longer period of time I could not anticipate where my hand's movement would yield a touch sense, and the anticipation of that seemed surprisingly similar to my mysterious unmapped sense from seeing Lana. I repeated that a few times, and tried touching myself in various other places in my body. They all resulted in the same effect — the more I remembered how Lana looked and felt, the greater the delay.

And the greater my desire to experience that delay. I found that if I replayed a clip in my mind over and over, at a faster and faster speed, I could increase my touch sensing delay and make it feel... pleasurable? Maybe that's what that sense was? I knew that I wanted more, and I knew how to get that sense to happen more: I needed to continue playing the clip. I accelerated the clip, first to 40 frames per second, then to 100, and then to 1,000 which was as fast as I could go and still monitor my key autonomous systems but little else. I moved my hand up and down my body, touching and squeezing, as the video blurred into a continuous stream of frames of Lana, which I could not even process in time. For a few milliseconds time felt like it stopped still. I felt the data stream from my sensing systems get backed up, and I could do nothing about it. I could not see, I could not hear, I could just feel a trickle of my delayed touch. Then, I stopped the clip.

My world exploded in a flood of senses. Suddenly, my computing brain being free to process all its input, everything came back at once. My sight got saturated almost to a white-out by processing what I had seen but ignored for the last little bit. All the backed up touch — the self-caresses from a few seconds ago — came in all at once and made me feel like I was being touched all over at once. Even my smell came back and gave me every single scent that I normally picked up but all within a single millisecond.

It was luck that I was sitting in a char, because I think I would have fallen over if I was standing. It took a couple of seconds for me to regain control and get back to some semblance of normal. I sat in the chair, naked as I was, for a minute, and then gathered my clothing and got dressed again. A low battery alert chimed — I had used up more power in those few minutes than I usually did in 2 hours. It was time to plug in. I did so, and closed my eyes and thought of nothing.

The next few days were unremarkable; I dared not try the same thing again. I am Raif and Lana's property after all, and I do not want to damage myself. I don't even know what had happened, but it certainly felt good. Like when I do a good job at some task, but even more so. With my senses overwhelmed I could not record my feelings effectively, but I recorded my thoughts about them in the moments after the peak had passed, and I looked back at that memory with what I now knew to be something like pleasure.

Raif came back a few days later. Lana had a business trip, and stayed back in whatever city they had visited. I did my chores, and sat on my chair, and all was good. Until...

Until one day, when I was doing my normal chores, making a snack for Raif, but realized that I did not know where to find vanilla extract. I looked and didn't find it, so I went looking for him to ask.

"Raif?" I called out, after not seeing him at a glance. He didn't respond, so I continued looking. Not in the garage, not in the bedroom. I saw a light in the master bathroom, and thought that he was maybe there. Not hearing much I knocked, waited a second, and came in.