All Comments on 'Seduction of Emma'

by Ravynsloft

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nicely done

This is my kind of erotica. The story flows so naturally. The intimacy seems real. Keep it up. I look forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is how you do it

Fantastic. Erotic writing at its best. PLease, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
welcome back

I enjoyed reading your other stories and was glad to see a new submission from you. Nice to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Stuff

Great story; great writing. Just as I was thinking how selfish she was being, you turned the story to deal with that. Look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Superb!

Great pacing, excellent dialogue, and the sex scenes... whoo-ey!

jsragmanusjsragmanusalmost 17 years ago
Really Excellent

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was hot, with a lot of emotional depth.

silverace1silverace1almost 17 years ago
Wonderful!

The depth of what appears to be a wonderful relationship shows in your words! I enjoyed it immensely and will be reading everything you offer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMGS WOW!!!!!!!!!

OMGS WOW; I loved your story! I practically came just reading it, I just pray that I get to be in a relationship like that..preferrably sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
10 out of 5

Possibly the best thing I have ever read on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well Done!

This story reminded me of how my girlfriend and I ended up together. Realistic story of how college roommates can get together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is why I read Literotica

An excellent story. Well written, well presented, great plot - the works. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fucking awesome

Great to finally have you back. Don't be a stranger now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More please

That was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!

Too bad the rating only goes up to 100! You deserve a 200!!!!

Ingenue_79Ingenue_79almost 17 years ago
Excellant

Excellent in every respect. A great story that captures the emotions, feelings and sexuality of two young girls. Very, very arousing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and i am suer I cum back to it more than once.

ProfWriterProfWriteralmost 17 years ago
Wonderful story!

Wow! I usually don't get too involved in lesbian stories but this one caught me in its web. Well done! Great depiction of emotions, doubts and fears that all same sex lovers must go through until they find who they are.

PW

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Loved It

Very romantic and erotic with exceptional writing. It was great how Natialie brought Emma out of her shell and introduced her into a wonderful exciting new world. Great job.

UnpluggedUnpluggedalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful story

Erotica runs the gamut from vulgar to art. It is all good, and fulfills the needs of the writer and reader at whatever level they find themselves at the moment of need.

Your story was, simple put, at the art end of the erotic spectrum. It wove a story that was sensual, believable, and compassionate. Sappro love is not my first choice of erotica, but when I read a story as well written as yours, it's just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

it was yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry......

Too similar to the first story. Not original. Just a repeat. Also, supposedly the main character looked like Rose Mcgowan or Salma Hyak. These two actresses look NOTHING alike so how could the main character look like either one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing

fucking amazing. i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
simply beautiful

it was sweet, full of love and passion. a good story pulls emotion from the reader, and you did a fantastic job of doing just that. It was a love story, not just a sex story, though there was plenty of sex! i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woww.

This is deffinatly my favorite! I love how real it sounds & ahh.. Write more! :) but anywhoo.. Great storyy.<33

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

now that is what i call a story. that made me feel so many different things... just wow. great job keep doing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

not only was the story sexy, but it had a plot too. You're gifted with descriptions... I seriously almost came just reading it.

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Lovely story

This was such an enjoyable read! The sex was incredible, and I enjoyed every minute of it (except, of course, the boyfriend parts). What started out as sex turned into love. So awesome. Kind of makes me sorry I didn't live in a dorm during college. ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I became turned on as well. Touching myself, playing with my pussy trying to reach orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!!!!!! Hot!!!!!!! Hot!!!!!!

One word AWESOME!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I loved and I want the same for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A real turn on

I am so hot I am going to turn the lights out and play with myself until a bust a nut

So good yes here she blows

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect

Wow. I can't even describe it. Promise you won't ever Stop writing, I promise I won't stop reading.

Sexy696Sexy696almost 9 years ago
Amazing

Wow! This was hot wonderful please continue in this style

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 8 years ago
great piece of work

Thanks. It was straightforward and easy to follow. It's hard to find good stories in lesbian and first time genre written from the first person view of the female. This was great. I hope you come back and write some more.

kellijane001kellijane001over 8 years ago
Wow

So hot - I think this is how I experienced my first female sex. i was seduced at boarding school. kell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
True seduction.

Most seduction stories are not really seduction stories just a lens finding another led or maybe a bit both looking to hook up. It was a great read. Seduction of a girl or woman who has never entertained the idea of sex with another woman takes time and patience. You did it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Love this story of Natalie and Emma getting along as roommates and having things slowly develop into Emma's Seduction and then the realization that Natalie had fallen in love with Emma. Very nice and slow build-up, great description of the beautiful sex between them and Emma's realization that it was time to break up with her boy friend. He was a distration to this story as Emma found herself enjoying the sex with Natalie more and more over the weeks. I do hope that you proceed with this story of sexual love between these two lovely ladies. More chapters would be great so we can see for sure how Emma reacts to Natalie's confession of love for her. Will read more of your stories. Keep the guys at a bare minimum for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This isn't seduction. Emma clearly states that she feels the effects of the wine. Her "friend" Natalie sexually assaulted her. Another story describing a crime under the guise of seduction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous