Seduction of Indian Cousins

Story Info
Seduction and threesome with Indian cousins.
4k words
4.08
37.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an early morning train. I had a 2AC booking. When i found my seat, I was overjoyed to find 2 girls sitting in front of me. It's a berth for 4 people, and the 4 th seat was vacant. The girl at the window seat in front of me seemed like 19 years old, and the one near her was older, maybe 26. Both were in salwar kameez. I noticed the younger girl to be about 5 ft 2 with nice boobs, full lips and shoulder length hair. The older one was about 5 feet 4, and had a more developed body. Both had beautiful faces and sexy bodies.

I am 6 ft tall and need leg space. I pushed my leg forward and it went all the way below the seat in front of me, between the legs of the younger girl. I thought, "let's see what happens."

This was happening under the tray table and there was luggage near it on the floor so nobody saw it. I started reading a magazine on the tray table.

After some time, I looked down and saw that the girl also stretched her leg forward, so i knew that she was also interested in this little game. I took off my shoes and later she also took off her pump shoes. We continued to play with each other's feet under the table while putting on an innocent face for people to see.

I went to the bathroom to pee and smoke, and when I came back, i saw the two girls talking to each other in a whisper. Then only i knew both were related and both were travelling together. Both were whispering, giggling and eyeing me. I knew that the younger girl told the older one that i was feeling her up, and they were both giggling about it.

I sat down and this time, lifted her leg and held it between my thighs. Her toes were touching my jeans near my crotch. She became serious for a while as if this was going too far and what if other people find out, but relaxed and started feeling my crotch with her toes. I couldn't do the same to her as my leg was too long for that.

After lunch was done and the plates were cleared, everyone in the bogey felt drowsy and slept. I went to catch a smoke near the bogey door, which is an illegal but rare pleasure of a train journey in India. I came back and saw the girls sleeping on the lower berth seats. I closed the curtain between berth and corridor well with the velcro. The train had picked up a nice swaying speed. The girls were sleeping in a fetal position with knees drawn.

I sat down near the older girl and put my leg up on the front berth seat where the younger one was sleeping. I kept my arm on the waistline of the older girl. She woke up with a start, and I removed my arm. Soon i put my arm again on her waistline, like an armrest. She said nothing. To test the situation even further, i reached to get the bottle of water. She was lying with her face to the wall, and the bottle was between her breasts and the wall. When I got the bottle, I intentionally caressed her boobs, and she bit her lip but said nothing.

My legs were draped with a sheet to block any possible view from the side berth beyond the curtain. I removed the sheet on the girl a little around her waist. Her salwar top was crumpled to show a little bare waist. I touched that part. Waiting a little, I took her pant's elastic between my fingers and pulled it down. Her milky white buttock was in front of my eyes. Her little body hairs stood on end. She had a nice full plump milky white ripe ass. I examined her buttock with my large hand, squeezing the fleshy ass cheeks and rubbing down her asshole. She closed her eyes tight and also clutched onto the sheet with her fists. I tugged at the front part of her pants and this time her pant was down to her mid thighs. I lifted her leg briefly and put a pillow between her thighs to open up the crotch area. Now I put my hand between her thighs and felt her crotch. I caressed her crotch. It was wet. She had a hairy pussy.

I said, "I like beautiful girls with dirty bushes," while I fingered her pussy.

She was thoroughly wet. Her bush, pussy, asshole and everything in between was soaked. I coated one of the leftover breadsticks with butter and shoved about 2 inches up her ass before she knew what happened. It stuck out of her ass like a thermometer. She wiggled her ass and clenched and unclenched her asshole but to no avail. I continued to massage her crotch back and forth from bush to clit to vagina to asshole. I fucked her pussy with my thumb. It was soaking wet and made a wet sound. Confronted with multiple intrusions in cunt and ass, she orgasmed violently. She gripped my hand tightly between her muscular milky thighs and squirted onto my hand in multiple waves. I was happy to see her performance and gave her a small smile. She sweated from the effort and the berth smelled of sex. I wiped her crotch area and and also my fingers with a towel. I removed the breadstick from her asshole and replaced it on the plate, covered her with the sheet and let her sleep.

We had tea and then dinner. Incidentally the younger girl ate the breadstick that was up the ass of her cousin. When she did that, the older girl looked at me and I looked at her. This was a secret she wouldn't be able to share with her younger cousin.

It was 9 PM. The younger girl was sitting on my earlier window seat with her feet up. I was sitting near her. The older girl climbed up to the upper berth and slept. The lights were off. The younger girl and I were alone in the lower seats now. She gave me a sideways glance. She knew it's time for me to make a move. I knew she had dirty thoughts in her mind. I asked her a few questions. She got admission for higher secondary in Kolkata and now travelling back home as classes will start after 2 weeks. I complimented her on her looks saying that she looks like a bachchi (baby). I asked her intimate questions like whether she had a boyfriend and what her waist size was.

I pointed her to the window to show her something. She had to lean forward as there were pillows and handbags near the window. When she leaned forward, her leggings rode down her ample supple ass a little bit and showed some ass cleavage. I slid forward behind her. I slid my hand in her panty all the way forward and cupped her nether area. My hand covered the entire area from ass to her pubic hair. Her asshole and pussy twitched like a living organism. She gyrated her hips but to no avail. I pressed her back down gently to keep her in her earlier position and kept explaining her the rainclouds, the river etc on the outside.

Meanwhile her pussy was weeping on my hand like the sky outside. I got up on the seat and lay next to her and made her lie down also. Her head was on my lap and my head was near her crotch. I told her, "Just relax and enjoy, nobody will see," and lowered her leggings and panty to her ankle. Her pussy hair was trimmed and the whole area was glistening with pre cum. Her slit was tight. I guess the only thing that ever entered was her slender finger.

"Which finger do you use baby, index finger or middle finger?" I asked her.

"Finger? middle," she said and only then realized what she had said.

I put my mouth to her pelvic region with strong suction force. Her pussy released juice like a smashed orange. I had held her with my fingers intertwined with her toes and my head between her legs. She thrashed around like a tethered cow when the bull is about to leap on to her and breed her. I decided to end the thrashing around and drew her feet to her buttocks and lifted her pelvic area to my mouth and again sucked strongly from clit to pussy to asshole. This time, she was unable to writhe and thrash around. She put her mouth to my thigh and moaned to my jeans.

I removed the leggings from her ankle and this time, held both her feet with my one hand. With the other, I lifted her pussy to my mouth while also slipping one finger up her ass. Her asshole was tight and warm. She gyrated her hips but if she tried to escape the finger in her ass, she only moved her cunt into my mouth. Ultimately I relieved her of the effort by clamping her pussy to my mouth. My finger was completely up her ass while her feet were held together with my other hand and my mouth was on her pussy with my tongue playing with her cunt hole in long strokes. Unable to gyrate her hips any longer, only her pussy continued to spasm under the loving care of my tongue, contracting and expanding like a fish gasping for air. Then her pussy juiced up and I knew she had orgasmed. I pressed her hips together and sucked on her pussy. I drank all her pussy juice till the last drop like a mango frooti pack. Then i pulled her clothes up and let her sleep.

I lay down on the other lower berth seat. Soon it was eleven. I put my hand up to the upper seat just to stretch my muscles. Then, unexpectedly the girl sleeping in the upper seat took my finger with her hand and bit it. Shit! she had seen everything! I understood that the older girl had seen me eat her cousin out and now wanted her share. I was not going to disappoint her. I told her, "Take off your clothes, I am coming up."

I heard rustle of clothes taken off. I climbed up to the upper seat. She was naked, clutching on to a sheet to hide her honour. I yanked the sheet off her and inspected her body, grabbing her pussy, squeezing her boobs and ass, tugging at her cheeks, sniffing her armpits, pinching her tits, fingering her nostril, slapping her cheek, sucking her belly button, kissing her mouth, running my fingers through her luxuriant bush, slapping her pussy. I titillated her by asking whether she got the body from her mom, how old her mother was and by telling her that I will have to take a session with her mom alone to teach her how to raise a good daughter. I slapped her face for behaving like a cheap woman. She got very aroused by all this.

Then I introduced her hand to my dick. She started stroking it. I talked dirty to her saying that she is like Sunny Leone and that she had a nice body and that she could be used for breeding. She was sweating from the attention. Then I lifted her leg and told her to introduce my dick to her pussy. I fucked her in that position. I fucked her slow and easy for half an hour, with the sway of the speeding train deepening the strokes. She orgasmed a long wet orgasm with her whole body tightening and sweating from the effort. I made her take my dick in her mouth and I cummed in her mouth. She had to gulp it down in multiple gulps.

Next day, before I left, I gave the older girl 5000 rupees to buy clothes. I also gave the younger girl 5000 rupees separately to buy books. I told them that I will meet them sometime in kolkata. The older girl's name was Ayesha and her younger cousin was named Sana.

I worked for the Government in intelligence gathering. I had a nice flat in kolkata funded by the government and a car. I also had unaccounted money. I was set up as a journalist in a leading newspaper. I was tasked with observing certain people. It was light work at present, so once I was back in kolkata, I decided to check up on the cousins.

Sana stayed in college hostel while Ayesha stayed in a paying guest accommodation nearby. She worked as a teacher in a private school. I took Sana out for lunch one day. We had lunch in a high end restaurant which was mostly empty. I fingered her on the way, during lunch and on the way back also. I also took her to a mall and bought her some dresses. Another day, I took Ayesha to my flat. I made her cook lunch, and also made her eat my cock. Then I fucked her. After getting fucked, she made tea. I gifted her some lingerie, and dropped her to her place. At the gate of her house, I fingered her pussy and made her come. Then I let her go.

A few days later, there was a holiday. I told each girl separately that I will take her to my house that day. I told them to wear nice clothes. First I picked up Ayesha from a mall. She was wearing a v-neck body hugging t-shirt with no bra, and a skirt. She couldn't have left her house wearing those. When I spotted Sana in front of another mall, Ayesha was surprised. Sana was wearing a knee length frock. Once both were in my car, their faces fell. They knew they had probably been tricked. Both girls must have been thinking, "There will be no sex today. This is actually going to be what he had said, lunch in his house." Well, they were mistaken.

I told cheerfully, "Nice to see both you girls together. You look so sexy in western dresses."

I parked below my flat which was located many blocks behind the main road, in the midst of many identical flats. We took the lift to my 6th floor flat. Ayesha made tea which we drank. I joked about which girl looked better in figure hugging clothes, and said that Ayesha looked better as her curves are pushing to get out of the dress, but Sana has time, as she is in the growth stage. Ayesha is ripe but Sana is like a ripening fruit. I said this while staring at their boobs in turn. Both the girls were extremely embarrassed in the presence of each other. Then I told Ayesha to do the dishes while I show Sana around the house, as it's her first time. Both girls realized that I just revealed that Ayesha had been here before. I took Sana by the arm and took her to my bedroom while Ayesha went to the kitchen.

Once in the bedroom, I lifted Sana like a little girl and kissed her. After a long kiss, i put her down. She was standing, and I again kissed her. I gave her ass a small slap and told her to get on the bed. It was a 7 ft by 7 ft bed. Once in the bed, I lay her down and kissed her mouth again while I fondled her boobs over her dress. I asked her, "What do you want me to do with you today?"

She couldn't say anything, only her lips twitched. She knew that she was probably getting fucked but couldn't believe that I will do it while her cousin was also in the house. I reassured her, "Don't worry, we will just spend some time together" and left to fetch Ayesha. Poor Ayesha's face was long, being told to do the dishes while Sana was being shown around the house.

I approach her from behind, grabbing her melons and saying, "What is my melon doing here, have you finished the dishes? Let's go to the bedroom."

She said, feeling offended, "No, I'm fine here."

Not heeding her words, I filled her face with kisses while fondling her boobs from behind. She got lost in the pleasure, whimpering softly. I lifted her and carried her to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I closed the door. It clicked shut, and can't be opened by the girls, because it has a combination lock. The room has an attached bathroom, but can't be locked from inside, as I had removed the lock before. I dropped Ayesha on the bed, and she tumbled into it. I took both girls' faces together with my two hands, and kissed their mouths by turn. They were resisting, but couldn't overpower me. I said, "You both sisters are so sexy, we all three will spend some great time together."

Ayesha protested, and tried to resist me with her hands, so I left Sana and caught Ayesha. I was on top of her, holding her hands with my hands over her head, and said, "Sana is so young, she was born like only the other day, yet she is so shy. Should a little girl be so shy? Sana, you are sweating, please remove your frock baby." Sana was shy to open her frock, and sat holding her hands across her chest.

Ayesha protested, "Rahul, what are you doing? Let Sana go. Or at least let me go."

She started to struggle to get out of my grip. I slapped her face medium hard, and said, "Don't worry about Sana, she just wants to have a good time, right Sana? And she doesn't want to be slapped." I held Ayesha's both hand with my left hand over her head, and with my right hand, pulled at her t-shirt and undressed her milky boobs. I started sucking her boobs with long strokes, like milking a cow.

I asked, "Ayesha, when are your periods due?"

She replied, "tomorrow."

"And you, Sana?"

"After two days," replied Sana.

I said, "ok, so both you girls are in heat."

Sana opened her mouth and enlarged her eyes in silent exclamation, while Ayesha moaned her surprise at my words, and struggled some more to unrestrain herself.

"If you struggle more, I will have to tie you up," I told her between milking her boobs. I got up from above her, and ordered her to open her legs and pull up her skirt, while at the same time pulling Sana towards me by the neck of her frock. I signaled Ayesha to pull her skirt up further and further till the edges of her hairy pussy were showing. I massaged the folds of her vagina while kissing Sana's mouth. Ayesha was moaning.

I said to Sana, "Baby, say Aaah."

She opened her mouth wide and said Aaah. I took my fingers from Ayesha's pussy and inserted them into Sana's open mouth and told her to suck them. She sucked her sister's pussy juice from my fingers while moaning into my hand. I told her to lift her arms and lifted her frock all the way out of her body. She was now naked. I told Ayesha to remove her top and I removed her skirt. Ayesha was also completely naked now. I asked Sana to climb on top of her sister. Both sisters didn't know what to do. With a slap here and there on face and butt, i guided the younger girl to climb on top of the older one. I started sucking Sana's nether region. I really liked the taste of her ass from the escapade on the train. I licked and sucked her asshole while she was laying on her sister's body. I slapped her ass. I inserted my finger in her ass and her pussy. She was moaning wildly and writhing her pussy and ass muscles. I lifted Ayesha's ass and inserted a pillow under it. Both sisters were laid up with their faces and their pussies touching each other. I took off my jeans and t shirt and inserted my 8 inch dick in Sana's tight pussy. It was warm and pulsating. I took turns fucking the sweet pussies of the sisters while one lay on top of the other.

Both girls' pussy juices mixed with each other and both their body sweat melted with each other. Both girls clasped each other with fingers intertwined in ecstasy and to get a grip with the heavy pumping going on. I rolled the girls over and now Ayesha lay on top of her sister. Both their ass cracks were coated with thin films of sweat, as also their faces and armpits and the underside of their boobs. I lifted the lower girl's legs up and sucked from asshole to asshole with the two pussies in between. The whole area was wet, warm, pulsating and emitted a heady aroma of asshole, sweat and cum, of two different girls mixed into one. I fucked both pussies intermittently for half an hour now, enjoying the view of the sisters laying on top of each other, their hands clasping each other, their cheeks, their boobs, their navels, their pelvic areas, their thighs, their whole bodies grinding each other, under the pumping action of my marauding dick. The moaning of the two mouths, different in tone and frequency, mixed with the puc-puc-puc of my dick slamming into the wet pussy gave me the God feeling. Ultimately, I told them to get up. I told them to face me while sitting tight side by side with their cheeks touching each other.

While I frantically pumped my glistening, throbbing, veiny, 8-inch ramrod with my right hand, I lifted my left leg on the bed near the girls, and grabbed their hair with my left hand to lock the heads in place. An ocean of salty cum seemed to stream through from all across my pubic region in tiny hot streamlets and accumulate in my balls. My Godlike dick, hard and sinewy like a sculpture, its tip crimson and pulsating like the mouth of a snake about to spew venom, my balls mercilessly squeezed together to the base of my dick by the contracting ball-sack, as if by the invisible hand of the devil was six inches from their faces. My pelvic muscles, my nuts, the tip of my dick, clasping and unclasping, heaving and swaying was like a living organism. The girls were transfixed. They clasped each other tightly, goosebumps all over their body, nipples taut, part-moan part-prayer part-wail escaping from their lips, as if the final rite of purification was about to happen.

12