Seduction of Indian Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My right hand pumped my dick, the sack squeezed the balls mercilessly and a stream of hot thick cum flew out of my dick and splashed onto the faces of the sisters. Again and again my balls were filled and squeezed dry as spurts of hot thick fresh cum got deposited over the face and breasts of the sisters in front of me. Their breasts heaved and swayed and their mouths opened wide and turned up, so as to catch as much as possible of this heavenly nectar. They gulped down hungrily whatever cum got into their mouths. I took them separately by the hair and brought them face to face. They enthusiastically sucked and licked the cum from the face of each other, and breast of each other. I lay down in the bed, my arms spread by my side, my conqueror cock still throbbing, and looked at the girls. They were still hungrily licking and sucking each other, to completely clean all the cum from each other. A smile played on my lips, for a project well completed, the liberation of Sana and Ayesha, the transformation of two sisters into two whores.

12