Seduction of Mrs. Clarke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it was the fact that I, while somewhat unintentionally, gave him permission. He had been true to his word and did not pester me until he felt I had called for him, with that conversation with Tommy. And I had played out so many scenarios in my mind and masturbated thinking of him so often. But it was also how forceful and confident he was. He didn't give me time to try and rationalize and think about the consequences. And you know, I am thankful for that. It felt good to just allow my desires and him to control me.

Jane: Are you going to see him again?

Well he wants to, but I know I probably shouldn't but I really don't think I will be able to stop myself.

Jane: I see, when does he want to meet again?

Ok so let me tell you about this. So at the end of the weekend he showers, puts on his clothes and says Joanne I will be home on break beginning December 15th. I don't think we should meet here again. I will get us a hotel room for that weekend. I will call you and tell you where and what room. Gives me a kiss and says, "you were great" and leaves. Just like that.

Jane: Damn he is a cocky one isn't he.

Yes

Jane: That's coming up soon. What are you going to do?

I don't know? That's one of the things we need to talk about.

Jane: How is he going to call you? You didn't give him your number, did you?

I did, and I know what you are thinking, I was worried about it later, once I thought about it. But he has not called even once or texted any pictures. It makes me think more of him respecting my privacy like that. And it makes me feel better about being able to keep this secret.

Jane: What would you tell Bob if you decide to go?

I don't know, but the minute he said that to me the first thing I thought was what would I tell Bob. And just like before he said it so confidently, I felt it was inevitable. At least part of me, hell a big part wants to meet him again, naturally because the sex was incredible: But this is a 19 or 20 maybe 21-year-old boy and I don't even know which and I am a married woman. This is crazy.

Jane: Well, let's explore that. He clearly has gotten into your head. And has awakened a part of you that you didn't know existed.

That is true, but why do I feel it almost impossible to resist him?

Jane: Well he is definitely an alpha male and part of what he has awakened in you is a submissive side wanting to be dominated.

But I don't want to be dominated.

Jane: Apparently you do, and honey don't feel bad about that. We all want a man to be strong and cause us to lose ourself in them. We even get excited by being taken sometimes. And he certainly has awakened a side of you I didn't even know existed. Have you noticed how freely you use the words cock, and pussy now? You used to only say penis and vagina.

But how have I let myself be dominated by let's just say a 20-year-old boy.

Jane: Well he apparently has either worked at this very hard, or is just so naturally dominant it just comes out in him. With every step he has been training you either consciously or unconsciously. Just think back to when this all started, you tried to exert your dominance over him in asking and threatening him to leave Tommy alone. He rejected your dominance and exerted his dominance. He even went so far as to be nicer to Tommy on his own. Because he chose to, not because you made him. And then when in your home for the first time. He propositioned you in your own home with your son in the house. And then wouldn't take no for an answer as he grabbed your butt as he left. And when you were having sex. Sometimes withholding sex until you respond the way he wants and reminding you by calling you Mrs. Clarke that you are a married woman and shouldn't be doing what you are doing but you are doing it anyway. Remember when he told you to insert himself into you for the first time. He was telling you; I am going to make you do it. Damn, he's good. I almost wouldn't mind being dominated by him. Can you introduce me?

Oh shut up. Be serious.

Jane: I am being serious about everything but you introducing me. Sorry I thought it was a good time for some levity.

So what should I do?

Jane: Well, first of all if you do meet him again, be careful. I'm afraid he may make you do something you don't want to do since he has such control over you.

I'm not worried. I didn't tell you this earlier but he did want to do anal sex, I mean actual anal sex, not tongues or fingers and I told him I didn't want to do that, and he didn't bring it up anymore. And him being so discreet makes me think everything will be alright.

Jane: So you asked me what you should do, well I can't tell you that. You are going to have to decide for yourself. Do you want to let go of control and let him dominate you or do you want to go back to your normal life?

Thanks Jane, I think I know what I need to do now.

To be continued...

12