Seduction of Mrs. Clarke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he starts; "Teacher, are you really going to give me a spanking?"

I will abbreviate to the point where he is on my lap and I am literally spanking his bare bottom. He says "oh teacher I'm so sorry my dick is hard..." so you can fill in the rest from there.

Jane, I got to tell you, I love this role-playing thing, anything goes and there is no telling where it will lead you just roll with whatever comes to your mind. We did several different scenarios over the weekend.

Jane: Yes, I have heard that is very erotic. Which scenario did you like best?

Well, it is getting things a little out of order but the one that shocked me the most is a little embarrassing.

Jane: Omg, what could embarrass you at this point.

LOL, good point. Ok,

Well, he said, "this role-play will be about forced sex."

"Wait a minute, you said you would never force me."

"And, I never will. This is role playing to simulate what it would be like and you have the safe word to stop it at any time. I will be an intruder that breaks into your home."

Jane: Hold on, give me more details on this one. I just don't see you and forced sex.

That is why I said I was embarrassed and shocked that I enjoyed it. This is one we did shots before starting.

So, he breaks into the room. I scream. He grabs me and covers my mouth with his hand and says be "quiet lady so I don't have to hurt you." With his hands over my mouth, he begins rubbing his other hand all over my body. I wriggle and pretend to fight him.

He stops, comes out of character and says, "Joanne we are pretending overall but don't pretend to fight me. Really fight me," and then returns to character.

I will abbreviate somewhat but he ends up ripping off my clothes while I legitimately try to fight him off. Once he removes my clothes, he pins me to the wall and fucks me like a man would who broke into your home.

Jane, I tell you what, I don't know what it was that excited me so about this. If it was the fact, I was able to fight, he made me believe this was a man that just wanted my body, or what it was but it was very salacious.

Afterwards Matt says, "see that is one you didn't realize you would enjoy, wasn't it?"

And he was right. So let me go on, I have a lot more to cover. On Saturday morning he hands me a provocative negligee and says "put this on." He then produces a camera, which I'm sure caused a look of concern on face.

He immediately says, "don't worry, I am going to take some pictures of you, this camera will never leave the room and you will take it with you when we are done and you can do whatever you want with it. We are just going to simulate a photo shoot for you to show off your beautiful body. As a matter of fact, since you seem a little nervous, we will role-play it. I will be the photographer and you will be the supermodel."

I was amazed at how thoughtful he was about giving me the camera and felt even more secure that he understood how being discreet was so important to me. Well, we role-played it for a short time with him saying the things like oh you look hot, give me another pose like you hear those cheesy photographers say. But soon enough I became comfortable enough that we came out of character. He showered me with praise like Joanne. You really do have a terrific body. Naturally it evolved to me posing naked for him. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would pose in the most evocative poses trying to elicit more praise from him. It became so stimulating I was soaking wet by the end.

Jane, if you have never done this you should try it. It was stimulating, freeing, and really made me appreciate my body again in a way I haven't in a long time.

Jane: Well I think Larry will be suspicious if I ask him to do a photo shoot for me, but maybe you would let me borrow Matt for one. LOL.

Good point. Do you want me to ask him, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. LOL

Jane: As appealing as that sounds I wouldn't think of stealing him from you, and you know I was always the better-looking sister. LOL

I used to think you were the better looking one as well but Matt has me feeling so good about myself, I don't know LOL. I better move on, it's getting late.

I was seeing what he meant when he said bringing out desires, I didn't know I had. It became exhilarating, and at this point I was almost ready to try anything. Which I would soon find out I did still have some limits. Matt has us take two shots back-to-back and hands me an outfit that I can only describe as a leather harness and says put this on.

"Joanne, if you are ready for something more challenging, we can try light BDSM. This does involve some pain; some people find pleasure from pain. I will be sure to not make it too painful and you can always use the safe word at any time to stop."

He had us watch a little bit of porn depicting it so I could understand what was about to happen,

"I think we should see if this is one of your hidden desires. No talking, unless you use the safe word and do exactly as I say with no questioning or hesitation, and I will use some demeaning and degrading names as they did. They are not the way I feel about you, just think of them as role play." he explains.

He binds me to a contraption I had seen but didn't know what it was or what it was for until now. It spread all of my limbs wide. I was completely exposed to him in every way.

"But Matt, I'm not sure..." - whack - , he hits me across my exposed bare ass with something that looks a little like a whip, it stung but I could tell he didn't hit me with full force.

"No talking cunt or I will have to gag you."

This puts a little bit of fear in me because how would I then use the safe word. I decide fear is probably a part of the experience. Then he places a blind fold on me and then runs something down my back and whacks my ass again. I started to use the safe word and end this but decided hell, some of these other things I would never have found out if I hadn't tried so let's go for it. He whacked me again on my other cheek this time. He began a litany of insults.

"You have been a bad slut, take this you whore, etc. etc."

It was unusual that I did begin to sense why some people could find pleasure from this but also decided this was not for me so I used the safe word. Matt immediately untied me from the contraption and held me so tenderly. He massaged my ass with his hands to ease the stinging.

He said, "I'm glad this is over as well, it was so hard for me to hurt you, I almost stopped it before you did, but I didn't want to deny you if you found pleasure from this."

I began to cry. Here was someone who would do something against his will for my edification even to the point of hurting someone he cared deeply about.

He tried to calm me, "it's ok Joanne it's over and held me tightly."

I felt such love for him at that moment that I almost said I love you, but thought the better of it and instead kissed him passionately. He seemed a little taken aback, which was the first time I have ever seen that but it made me want him even more. My emotions were racing so wildly. Here was someone just moments before was inflicting pain on me and I wanted to make love to him, and we did. This time was special. It was not hot steamy wild sex; it was loving romantic love making and it felt wonderful.

Jane: OMG Jo, that is the most beautiful-erotic-perverted-romantic thing I have ever heard. I am literally weeping. Are you falling in love with this boy, excuse me man?

That is hard to say. I do love him. In a way I have never loved anyone else before. But I don't love him like someone I want to marry. It is a different type of love. A love on another level. It is impossible to describe.

Jane: Ok fair enough. I get it, I think. I can see he has your emotions on hyper drive throughout all of this.

Yes, that's a good way to describe it and it is draining and exhilarating all at the same time if that is even possible. But let me tell you a little more, we are about out of time.

Saturday night he gives me this risqué dress and says put this on, pours us shots and says we're going out. Oh, this is shortly after the jacuzzi but I don't have time for that right now. So I am getting dressed and he comes in looking particularly handsome. The dress was so low cut that none of my bras were going to work and the way the slit on the side came almost to my waist, I didn't have any panties for it either. I asked him, "do you have bra and panties to go with this?"

"No, you don't wear bra and panties with this."

"But I thought you said we were going out."

"Here's another shot, drink it, and yes we are going out, and put on plenty of makeup" and he walks out the door to let me finish.

I do go ahead and finish and walk into the other room and say, "but Matt, I will be showing all over in this thing."

"Yep, that is the idea, come on," and drags me by the hand toward the door. I begin to say...but he puts his finger to my lips and says "do you trust me, Joanne?"

I nod yes.

"Then come on and remember to do everything I say without questioning, you are going to love this."

I thought to myself, well he hasn't been wrong yet and I follow him out the door. He calls an Uber and we wait on the curb. I am a little self-conscious and fidgety because I look like a street hooker, he notices.

"Stop fidgeting, Joanne, stand up and be proud of the gorgeous woman you are, I am proud to be seen with you."

I am flattered, so I complied swiftly. In the Uber he sits close with his arm around me.

He leans over and whispers, "did you notice the driver adjust the rear-view mirror?

"Yes, why?"

"He is checking you out."

"No he's not."

"Well he's not checking me out."

"I think he is just being safe checking what is behind us."

"With the mirror pointed at your cleavage, look at that smile on his face."

The rest of the night Matt would point out men, staring, ogling and even gawking. We arrive at a restaurant, it is quaint, almost romantic but not overly, it's perfect for the evening. He walks up to the hostess with me on his arm.

"Mr. and Mrs. Smith table for two."

(When did he make reservations? When did he seek out this perfect place? How much time has he spent planning this for us) She says, "right this way." She seats us at a table against the wall near the back of the restaurant.

Our waiter, who is an average looking man in probably his mid-thirties, arrives and takes our drink orders and Matt orders a nice bottle of wine for us.

"Have you noticed all the men staring at you?"

I glanced around the room and said, "no not until you pointed it out, I guess they are trying to figure us out with the age difference, they are wondering if we are mother and son, or is this a desperate housewife with her young toy." and laugh.

"Don't be ridiculous, they are looking at the most drop-dead gorgeous woman in a hot evening dress."

Jane, it's not an evening dress but guys they don't know, but it is nice and it fits perfectly.

How did he know my size, and how does he afford all this, but I have quit trying to figure these things out.

Then he says, "When the waiter returns, lean forward and let him see down your dress and watch his reaction."

"I can't do that."

"Nobody knows you here Joanne, and remember your training, if you don't do it, I will have to put you on the table and smack your ass if you don't do what I say without questioning or delay, and I will do it too, I think you know that."

He was right. I did know that, so when the waiter returned I did as he asked. I thought the poor guy's eyes were going to pop out of his head, he realized what he was doing and tried to look away and then looked again. The poor guy could hardly take our order after that. He would glance in my direction occasionally then blush and look away and then glance back at my chest. It was quite entertaining.

"Did you see?" Matt says.

I laughed and said "you shouldn't have had me do that to the poor guy."

"I guarantee he has such a boner right now. And apparently you enjoyed it too. Look how hard your nipples are right now."

I looked down and they were clearly showing through the dress. We laughed about it for a while. Matt had ordered for both of us and to what use to be to my amazement ordered for me exactly what I would have. We sat there eating and drinking our wine enjoying each other, and Matt ordered another bottle of wine.

"You need to go to the bathroom Joanne." he says.

"No not really, I'm ok."

He glared at me.

"Oh ok."

"Wink at that man over there when you return, and watch his expression."

"He is with his wife."

"I don't care, do it."

I complied. I thought the guy was going to fall out of his chair because he spun around so quickly to watch me as I passed. After I sat back down, we noticed the guy repeatedly turned around to look at me. He did it so much that he finally began to try and disguise it, he would drop his napkin and look and pretend to look for the waiter and look. Matt and I giggled and laughed like two school girls at him.

Then Matt says, "I want you to see the effect you have on people. I don't think you appreciate exactly how gorgeous you are Joanne. And I noticed how much you can like showing off your body when we did the photo shoot. So just relax the rest of the night and have some fun with it, nobody knows you here and will never see you again. Let yourself be admired for the beauty you are, so when we leave pretend to drop your purse and bend over at the waist and let everyone see your ass."

I knew better than to question so when we finished the last of the wine I did and we giggled and laughed all the way to the curb where we waited on the next Uber driver. This time when we were in the back seat we were giggling and necking like school kids and by now I was pretty drunk from all the wine.

Matt whispered in my ear, "slide down the strap of your dress and let you boob out so the driver can see and then stare to see his reaction."

The driver looked at my bare boob for quite some time and then glanced up and saw me staring. This was not a good idea because, I think I about caused a wreck. Matt and I laughed uncontrollably. We arrived at a dance club and I looked at Matt as he paid the stuttering, blushing Uber driver.

"Let's dance," Matt said as he whisked us into the dance club straight onto the dance floor, and to no surprise Matt is a good dancer.

I was having so much fun, I can't remember the last time Bob took me to dinner and dancing, I had lost all my inhibitions now with the wine and showing myself to strange people, we grinded on each other in way that was almost pornographic and I didn't care anymore. Matt pointed out how all the guys with their eyes almost glued on me.

"Doesn't it make you feel sexy that you excite all these men?" Matt said.

He was right and I was the sexiest woman in the club and knew it. I was moist from it and was planning what I was going to do to Matt when we got back to the hotel to reward him, but I didn't have to wait. He grabbed my hand.

"Come on" he said and dragged me back to the bathrooms. He drug me straight into the ladies' room and into one of the stalls. There was a girl preening at the mirror as we passed that gave us a disgusted look but returned to preening. Once in the stall Matt jerked down his pants and sat on the commode.

"Hop on," he said. "I can't wait to have the sexiest woman in the club."

I mounted him, wanting it as much as he did. We were fucking in a public place, people right outside the door. I was even aroused by it. We fucked and I moaned, I tried to keep it down a little but I didn't care anymore. This man had treated me like a queen and I was going to reward him, at that moment I was not sure I wouldn't have fucked him on the dance floor if he wanted it.

When we finished, he said "I am going to go pee and get us some drinks while you clean up. I will meet you right outside."

So I peed as well, cleaned up a bit and went to the sink to freshen up. Now most of the people in this club were younger than me, in their twenties and thirties. There was this snarky young girl there standing beside me and said to me,

Snarky girl: "I wish you would leave; we can't get any of the guys to look at us with you here... take your jailbait and go find a room somewhere," and huffed off.

I was flabbergasted, but then another slightly attractive young girl came in and took the sink beside me.

Attractive girl: "You look awesome."

"Thanks," I said.

Attractive girl: "No I mean you look really awesome" she said and winked at me, then she took my arm, wrote her phone number on it with her lip liner and said "call me if you want to have fun sometime and then left."

I have never had a woman try to pick me up before, well except Eleanor, and especially an attractive young girl. Well I strode out of the bathroom Queen of the dance club: I thought Matt would be waiting for me, but he wasn't. I looked and could see a crowd at the bar and surmised that he was waiting to get our drinks. While I waited there, numerous young boys came by and gave me their cheesy pick-up lines. I was able to shoo most of them off with the cold - not interested. But one particularly attractive young man, good looking but not quite as good looking as Matt came up.

Young hunk: "I saw you standing here for some time." he said. "I'm sure a woman as beautiful as you is with someone, but I will be happy to stand here and keep the bar flies off of you until he returns."

I said, "oh that is sweet of you," thinking I bet this guy is a lot like Matt. We chit chatted a bit and he got comfortable and put his hand on the wall behind me and leaned in as Matt approached. I saw Matt, thinking he would be furious, but he was not. The other boy must have seen my expression and stood back up straight and looked around to see Matt.

Young hunk: "Look man I was just keeping her company, ask her."

And Matt said calm but extremely assertive, "shut up and just stand right there," and pressed him against the wall with his hand on his chest. He looked at me and said, "this was not on the plan for tonight, but do you want to ask him back to the hotel."

I was stunned trying to process what he was saying, was he suggesting we have a menage-a-trois, or was he suggesting I take this boy back to the hotel by myself.

"It's totally up to you Joanne, you call the shots on this one." Matt said.

"No he is cute Matt, but you are the only one for me." With this he let the boy go and said...

"Thanks for keeping her company dude, I owe you one."

I was stunned how he handled the situation, as we moved to the corner to drink our drinks, I asked Matt, "were you really willing to share me with that boy."

"Remember we are exploring your desires, known and unknown, if this was your desire, I would support you." he said.

I kissed him deeply right there. We continued to drink, kiss, grope each other, making a spectacle of ourselves, and watching people's reaction. Then we left and got into the Uber back to the hotel.

Matt asked me, "did you have a good time tonight, Joanne?"

I said "oh yes, I had a wonderful time, thank you."

"It arouses you to see how aroused you make other people doesn't it."

"Yes it does."

Then he said, "let's give this driver the show of his life."

He slid the dress off my shoulder and began kissing my breast. He hiked my skirt up completely exposing myself and began fingering my pussy. I was watching the Uber driver struggle to stay on the road. The driver realized he was being unsafe so slowed down but continued watching. I think we were only going about 10 miles an hour when we finally got to the hotel.