Seduction of Mrs. Clarke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt said, "don't move a muscle till I tell you." He then leaned forward behind the driver leaving me completely exposed to the driver and Matt asked him "how much do I owe you?"

And get this, the driver said, "you don't owe me nothing man, you and the beautiful lady have yourself a nice night."

"Damn that's chilly man," Matt says, "but turn around here and let me give you a tip."

So, the guy turned around and stared at me the whole time Matt deliberately fumbled in his wallet, and gave the guy a generous tip.

"Wait right there Joanne, let me get the door for you," Matt said.

The driver continued looking at me like he had seen a woman for the first time and instead of being embarrassed I was getting wet. Then Matt opened my door.

"Let's go Mrs. Clarke."

Damn him.

Jane: Jo, you are such a vixen.

I know, right.

Jane: I have never seen you so confident.

I know, Matt makes me feel so special. I feel like the most special and loved person in the world. I have been on cloud nine since last weekend.

Jane: So what happened on Sunday.

Well, we slept late because being out so late and making love again several times once we returned to the hotel. We both were a little spent and we didn't have much time left. We lay in bed most of the morning chatting about the events of the night and watching porn. This time it was all lesbian porn. Matt ordered us room service.

As we ate, Matt said, "Let me ask you about a few things we didn't have time to explore this weekend. Would you ever want to do a threesome?"

"Oh, you mean like with that boy last night?"

"Him or whoever you choose," he says.

"No not really, you really are enough for me, why do you want to?"

"Joanne this is about what you want not what I want."

"But Matt, I want you to be happy too."

"Joanne, nothing could make me happier than being with you and pleasing you."

"Awww."

"Have you ever been with another woman?"

"No I haven't"

"Ever come close to it or think about it?"

"Well I guess I have thought about it, and then tell him about the girl at the club that tried to pick me up."

"Were you attracted to her."

"She was attractive but I wouldn't say I was attracted to her."

"How did it make you feel?"

"It was flattering."

"Well maybe that is something we should explore. And no other woman has ever propositioned you?"

"Well, there is one other time, but it is a long story." I was thinking about that experience with Eleanor, you know, but for some reason I didn't want to go into it. So, I ask him, "is that why all the lesbian porn this morning."

"No that is just a coincidence Joanne, but did either of these women excite you?"

"Some of it was arousing I had to admit." I found it so easy to be honest with him now.

"This other woman, not the woman at the club, was she a young woman like this one?"

"No, she was more my age."

"Did you find her attractive?"

"Well, yes she was striking."

"Striking, what does that really mean?"

"It means attractive in a noticeable way."

"Oh, I see so you did find her attractive, and did she excite you?"

"Well, I wouldn't say exciting. For one thing I wasn't aware of my feelings back then, I was much more prudish. But as I think about it now, I guess I was aroused somewhat."

"So how close were you to giving in and being with her?"

"Gee, Matt I don't know. I wouldn't even let myself consider it back then."

"But now would you consider it?"

"Gee, what is this, 50 questions?"

"I'm just trying to get to know you better Joanne, I mean I think I have done a pretty good job with very little information so far, so a little information will help me. So would you consider being with her now, this older woman I mean?"

"Well, yes after this weekend you have helped me consider things I never would have before."

"That makes me feel good Joanne, I'm glad you enjoyed this time. I certainly enjoyed watching you grow and blossom in your sexuality, and awareness of your awesome beauty."

"Matt, I can't tell you how appreciative I am of what you have done for me this weekend. I will never be the same. The only way it could be any better is for me to give you the gift of what you want to do the most before we leave. I know you said this weekend is all about me, but what I want most right now is to please you. Is there anything you can think of that will do that?"

"I can think of something Joanne, but it is something I think you do not want to do, so no."

"Oh Matt, please just tell me and let me decide."

"Well I attempted anal one time and you said no, so I never brought it up again."

"Oh....will you promise to be gentle and can I still use the safe word."

"I will be as gentle as you want, and the safe word is a forever thing. It will always work for you."

"Ok, I will do that for you because as you have said this weekend you want me to show how glad I am to see you, and I think maybe that will show just how completely glad I am to have you in my life." Then he picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. He kissed me most passionately.

"It will be most pleasurable if you get on all fours. We should get you ready first and let me get some lubricant," he said.

He also flipped the porn channel to people having anal sex, and apparently loving it. Did he have this planned?

He started by bending over me and rubbing his hands over my back and down my arms and back. He then bent down and began licking my pussy. He raised up in surprise...

"You are already wet Joanne."

"I am showing you how glad I am to see you" and we both laughed. He ate my pussy for a while and then tongued my ass like before. It was so nice, and then I saw him place some lubricant on his finger and slide it in. He worked it around a while the whole time taking his other hand and rubbing my tits or clit trying to get me excited and ready for the main show. He then put in another finger and worked them both around. I could tell he was trying to stretch me. He kept applying lubricant from time to time. When he thought I was finally ready he lubricated his cock very well. I braced for him to enter me, but he didn't. Instead, he slid his cock up and back through the crack of my ass and across my asshole, and worked my clit occasionally with his other hand. It felt amazing and made me yearn for him to enter me. Occasionally he would press the tip against my asshole and apply light pressure but not enter, then continue sliding it up and down.

Then he says, "Joanne you are going to need to relax as much as possible when I enter and it will hurt a little at first but soon the hurt will be replaced with pleasure."

But he is continuing to just slide it, I am really yearning to feel it now so as I fill the tip near my hole, I press back against him.

"Oh, are you ready Mrs. Clarke?" he says.

He really knows how to trigger me now. I press back against him and his head pops in. I let out a yelp.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, keep going." He slides it in a little further and I say "oooo." He stops and draws it back a little.

"Just try to relax a little bit," he says and then starts applying light pressure, sliding it in very slowly.

He gets a little deeper than before and stops.

"I can tell you're getting there, just relax a little bit more and tell me when you are ready for more."

It was hurting but I was not about to let him know. After some effort I was able to relax my sphincter muscles and he began to slide in further. He saw that I had relaxed and pushed in more.

"That's so good Joanne," he said, "you feel amazing."

And I relaxed more and wanted him so bad. At this point he withdrew some and reentered. He did this several times and I was relaxing more and the pain indeed was being replaced with pleasure. He was sliding deeper and deeper with each stroke and now if there was any pain it was overwhelmed by pleasure. I began to push back against him in time with his moves. I pushed hard back against him and he pushed the full length into me. I moaned with pleasure and he began fucking my ass. I was feeling full pleasure now. I had no idea this could be that pleasurable. I was thrusting back into him now harder than he was.

"Damn, Mrs. Clarke," he said "I thought you didn't like this," which made us both chuckle.

"Shut up and fuck my ass."

Which he did, he grabbed my hips with both hands and thrust into me mightily and I screamed for more. When he was ready to cum, he reached around and rubbed my clit with vigor, but it didn't take much we both cam in unison and collapsed on the bed.

-- long silence -

Jane: You ok.

Yes, just reliving lying there in his arms and how much I miss that. And what a wonderful weekend that was.

Jane: Oh, I know honey, I'm sad for you and happy at the same time.

I know he always brings out these conflicting emotions and now he is doing it to you too. (chuckles)

Jane: So is that how it ended?

Well yes, pretty much. We showered together and I left shortly afterward.

But before I left, he said, "it will probably be some time before I can see you again." And I immediately became sad because I had already wondered when I would be able to see him again.

He said, "things are different for you now and it will be hard for you at times. You may feel like there is no one to talk to, and you will miss the excitement we had this weekend. Here is a burner phone, keep it. When you need to, call me. I will not call you because I will never know when it is a bad time, but you can call me anytime."

It's funny, it was almost like he was reciting a memorized speech somehow, but I thought it was very sweet and thoughtful. And I knew he was right; things are certainly different now.

Jane: So right. I feel like you are a different person now. But I'm just so glad you shared all this with me and included me, otherwise I would have felt like I lost my sister, but now I know the new you. And he was right, things are going to be so different for you now. Are you having trouble adjusting?

Oh, to no doubt. Sex with Bob for one thing is ruined. It was never that great to start with but now it has become a chore. Bob naturally wanted to have sex when I returned and I put him off a night or two but knew if I kept that up it would be suspicious. When I finally gave in, I was laying there just bored. But I have decided the only way I can deal with this is to try to spice things up with Bob, but I will have to do it slowly.

Jane: That's a good plan sis, and I know this sounds creepy but you could try it imagine it is Matt too.

That doesn't work. I tried that but it is so different all it made be do was think was how inadequate Bob is, and made me miss Matt more.

Jane: I get that. Well you can always masturbate and think about Matt.

Oh, don't worry, I have been already, a lot. And I have to find something else to think about instead of just all day longing for him, but it is not just longing for him, it is longing for the experiences. It was truly fantastical how he orchestrated such an elaborate weekend, and was so prepared, I can't get over it. It made me feel so special.

Jane: I know, you wonder how much time he spent planning all that, and as you said several times how much money he must have spent.

I know, I wonder if he comes from a wealthy family. That gives me an idea, I should google him and try to find out some more about him. I just realized I know very little about this man, other than, you know the carnal things, which I know very well. Maybe I can even surprise him somehow, he always seems to be five steps ahead of me.

Jane: That sounds like a very good plan. And you can always call me, and relive what happened. I know there are some details you had to skip over because of time, but I eventually want to hear it all.

I'm sure I will. Thanks Jane, you have been so wonderful, thank you for not judging me and being so understanding. There is no better sis in all the world. Well good night it is very late.