Seduction of the Older Woman

Story Info
Day takes a turn when her daughter's friend comes over.
5k words
4.38
38k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen Rose, was busy cleaning her kitchen when her 18 year old daughter, Violet came home. Helen also heard the sound of another pair of footsteps and went to investigate. Violet had brought home a friend.

"Hi Violet, welcome home, who's this?"

"This is Gina, Mom. Gina, this is Helen."

"Call me Helen" she said, as she took Gina in. Gina, although only 21 years old, had enormous breasts that were pushing against her shirt. That was the first thing Helen noticed. Then she realised that she was tall, about 5ft 8", and Asian-American, with a cute pair of glasses delicately balanced on her nose. The rest of the figure matched the striking first impression, with a tight waist, and curvy bum, and long legs, wearing sensible white sneakers. Her hair was tied back in a messy top-bun, which helped accentuate her eyes and make them look like they were dancing behind the glasses. She looked up at Helen and smiled.

"Hi Mrs Parr!"

"Helen. Now what are you up to this afternoon?"

"I don't know Mom, just fancied hanging out. Gonna go upstairs and play on the PS4 probably" replied Violet.

"Enjoy. You staying for dinner Gina?"

"If that's not a problem?" replied Gina, so politely.

"Absolutely not" said Helen, as the girls disappeared upstairs.

***

After about half an hour, Gina came down the stairs to find Helen prepping dinner in the kitchen.

"You okay? You lost on the way to the bathroom?"

"Nah, Violet took a nap, so I came to see when dinner will be ready?" enquired Gina.

"Not too long, its in the oven now, and I'm making some pasta sauce" said Helen.

"Oh, you make it from scratch?"

"Of course, tastes better that way. You want to try some?"

"Hell yeah!" Helen beckoned Gina over, then held out a spoonful of the sauce for Gina to try.

Gina kept her eyes on Helen's the whole time as she took the spoon in her mouth. She gently clasped Helen's hand and removed the spoon from it, keeping eye contact as she swallowed its contents.

"Fucking hell Mrs Parr, that's amazing. You always cook this good?"

"Helen, Gina! And well, yeah, I try to. Not always as appreciated as much as you do though." replied Helen, detecting a hint of flirtation in Gina's voice.

"If it was always this good..." Gina put her hand on Helen's shoulder. "... I'd tell you every. Damn. Time."

"Well, thanks, I guess. You like cookies, you want to try one of mine?" asked Helen.

"Yes please, Mrs Parr, keep it coming!"

Helen took a tupperware of cookies out and cracked the lid. The smell of chocolate, brown sugar and vanilla rushed into the kitchen, causing both women to salivate heavily. Helen removed a cookie from the box.

"Open wide" said Helen, and Gina obliged, sticking her tongue out. Helen went to place it on her tongue, but Gina grabbed her wrist and guided Helen's fingers into her mouth. Her lips closed around them, and Helen could feel Gina suck on them slightly as she removed them. It felt so erotic to Helen, and she could feel her pussy begin to leak.

"So, Gina, what do you think?"

"Fuck me, Mrs Parr. That's incredible, the best I've ever tasted!" exclaimed Gina.

"Thanks Gina!" Helen smiled at Gina and the two women's eyes met, holding contact for what felt like eternity, before Helen saying "Would you like another one?"

"Please Mommy Parr, feed me another one." replied Gina, with a strong submissive tone.

Helen laughed, and grabbed another 2 cookies. She placed one in her mouth, and then offered the cookie to Gina, who again put her tongue out to receive it. As Helen moved her hand to place the cookie in Gina's mouth, Gina tightened her grip on Helen's wrist and guided her fingers in to her mouth. Before she could remove her hand, Gina began to lick the crumbs off, her eyes locked with Helen's.

"Mmm..." she said between licks.

"Mommy Parr..." said Gina, licking again.

"Your fingers taste amazing" she sighed, as she took all four fingers and placed them in her mouth. Her spit began to dribble down her chin.

"Fuucckkk..." breathed Helen, finding herself incredibly turned on by this sexually confident woman sucking her fingers.

"You like this Mrs Parr?" teased Gina, as she took Helen's fingers out of her mouth to reply, before placing them back in.

"What are you doing Gina?"

"You know what I'm doing, Mommy Parr" replied Gina, dropping all premise of her submission to Helen. Her spit began to drip down on to her cleavage.

Helen gasped, and her eyes widened.

"Gina, what do you mean...?"

Gina continued to lick Helen's fingers again. "Don't you like it? Does it not feel good?"

"No, no... Oh my God, yes it feels great. But that's not how this works."

"How's that, Mommy Parr?"

"We can't do this, Gina."

"Why not, Mommy?"

"Gina, it's not appropriate."

"It's not inappropriate, but it feels amazing!" moaned Gina, starting to feel her own pussy drip juices drip down her thighs.

"I'm your best friend's mother, it's different." said Helen.

"But Mommy, you know it feels good."

"You can't call me Mommy." said Helen.

"Come on Mommy... don't you want me to be a good girl for you?" teased Gina.

"Gina, we can't!" protested Helen.

"Let me help you feel good Mommy Parr!" begged Gina, as she brought Helen's hand back to her mouth.

"Gina, I don't know..." said Helen.

"I'll be your little girl and suck on your fingers, won't I Mommy?"

"Gina... you can't tell anyone?"

"No Mommy, it can be our little secret, right?" said Gina, very excitedly.

"Yes, my little girl." replied Helen, relaxing into the roleplay.

"Good girl Mommy." Gina inserted Helen's whole hand into her mouth, and began sucking it. The spit that was dribbling down her chin was now also dribbling down her neck and chest, and Helen could see Gina's nipples hardening under her increasingly soaked shirt. Helen closed her eyes, and began to moan. Gina kept Helen's hand in her mouth.

"Do you want to make me cum, Mommy?" moaned Gina, deeply. Helen nodded.

"You have to do as I say, Mommy." Gina's tone was now harder edged, and Helen was completely lost in the fantasy. As Gina sucked on her fingers, with her other hand, Helen began to play with her tits, twisting and pulling at her own nipples.

"I'm sorry, my baby girl, of course, I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

"Do you want to know a secret about me Mommy?" asked Gina?

"Yes baby?"

"As soon as I knew I was coming to see you again, I knew I wasn't wearing underwear today." said Gina, as she took Helen's now spit-soaked hand and placed it under her skirt. Helen felt how wet and smooth Gina's clean shaven cunt was. Immediately Helen's own pussy became even more soaked as she was turned on by this display of confidence.

Helen began to finger Gina, who started to show signs of pleasure, moaning with each stroke, breathing heavily.

"Mommy, that feels amazing!"

"I want to make you cum for Mommy, my little girl." moaned Helen, as she continued to finger Gina, who started to pant heavily, her tongue hanging out, saliva dripping from her chin.

"You've got so much saliva dribbling on your tits baby, spit into Mommy's mouth."

"Of course Mommy, on your knees please." Helen oblidged and Gina drooled all of it into Helen's mouth, and then placed her own hand in it. Helen sucked on her finger like it was Gina's cock. Helen continued to finger Gina, feeling her juices increase, and Gina's panting was becoming harder and quicker.

"Oh God, Mommy, your fingers feel amazing in me, Mommy, I'm gonna cum!"

Helen kept her fingers in Gina, and began to rub her clit.

"Please Mommy, please do it harder, please make me cum!" Gina moaned as Helen's fingers worked on her clit.

"I wanna make you cum, my little girl!"

"Fuuucccckkk!" moaned Gina, as Helen rubbed harder and faster. Gina's moans became louder, as Helen kept rubbing and Gina's pussy tightened around Helen's fingers.

"Please! Please Mommy!" Gina moaned.

"Cum for Mommy my baby girl!" moaned Helen, in reply.

"Oh God, Mommy!" screamed Gina, her orgasm overtaking her, as Helen stroked her clit. Her pussy exploded with juices, squirting all over Helen.

Gina's moaning began to subside, but Helen kept her fingers in Gina, who was still panting heavily. Helen took her fingers out, and she watched as Gina collapsed on to her knees.

"Oh my God, Mommy, thank you!" screached Gina.

"Did you like that, baby girl?" asked Helen, in a soft tone.

Helen lifted Gina and placed her on the counter, her legs open to let Helen in. Helen began to lick the juices off Gina's pussy and thighs. She found Gina's musky scent quite intoxicating and was very turned on by it. Helen removed Gina's shirt, and Gina immediately took Helen's shirt off, revealing Helen's large breasts, with her d-cup bra on.

"Mommy, they're so big aren't they?" cooed Gina, as she kissed Helen's breasts.

"They sure are, baby girl. They need to be looked after though." said Helen, gently pushing Gina away.

"I love looking after you, Mommy," replied Gina, getting onto her knees in front of Helen. Gina started to unbutton her pants, and slipped her hand inside. Helen grabbed her wrist.

"Not yet babygirl, take off my bra and worship Mommy's tits."

Gina did as instructed, and Helen pushed her head forward, guiding Gina's mouth to her nipple. Gina began to kiss it, which made Helen moan.

"That feels so good, baby girl. Now you may please Mommy's cunt."

Gina leaned back, and Helen slid off the stool to kneel behind her.

"Oh my God, Mommy, I want it so bad," moaned Gina.

"You can have anything you want, baby girl, just tell me what you want."

"My ass, Mommy, please fuck my ass."

"I will, but first you must get rid of these panties."

"Please."

Gina pulled her panties down and tossed them aside, and Helen moved behind her. She placed her hands on Gina's hips, and slowly pushed her fingers into Gina's ass.

"Ahhhh," moaned Gina, as Helen sank into her.

Helen began to move her fingers gently, in small circles, letting the muscles of Gina's ass relax, and gradually increasing speed, heightening the sensation.

"Mommy, I want you to FUCK my ass please. I've brought a strap-on!"

"Oh my God, yes, baby girl, I want you to be my little slut tonight."

"Thank you Mommy!"

Helen stood up and walked to where her bag was, pulling out the toy and returning to Gina. She quickly strapped it on, and turned to face Gina.

"Look at my big tits baby girl, and tell me how naughty you want to be."

"I want to be a very naughty girl, Mommy." replied Gina.

"Are you going to be a good girl for Mommy?"

"I am, I promise, I always try to be a good girl."

"Then you can have your reward. Bend over."

Gina bent over the counter, and Helen quickly placed her white strap-on at Gina's ass.

"You want it babygirl?" teased Helen.

"I want it, I soooooo want it Mommy," moaned Gina. "Oh God, Mommy, fuck my asshole with your big cock."

Helen began to slide inside the younger woman's ass. With one hand she grabbed Gina's huge tits, and the other pulling on Gina's hair. She started to grind against Gina's ass.

"Mommy, you feel so good, it feels so fucking amazing!" moaned Gina.

"You like it when Mommy fucks your tight ass?" moaned Helen in return.

"I love it, I've been fantasising about it for weeks."

"Tell me baby girl, tell me all about it." said Helen, fucking Gina's ass even harder.

"You know when we were at that barbecue and I saw you in the swimming pool? I couldn't stop thinking about you afterwards." said Gina, still feeling Helen's cock in her ass.

"Why was that babygirl?"

"I kept fantasising about you in the pool, about me being your little girl. I kept imagining you telling me to kneel in front of you and take your cock in my mouth. I thought about how good it would taste and feel. I kept imagining you fucking me, filling me with your cock, like it's doing right now."

"Tell me more babygirl."

"I started wearing a buttplug so I could fantasise about you fucking my tight ass while I was in school or in the shower or just at home."

"Good girl, do you like having Mommy's cock inside you?"

"I love it Mommy! I love it sooo much! Your cock feels so good in my ass. Fuck my ass Mommy!"

Helen continued to fuck Gina's ass, which was now completely wet with both of their juices. Gina could feel Helen's juices dripping down her legs, and the smell of sex in the kitchen was starting to get to her. Helen kept pumping harder and faster.

"Do you like that, babygirl?"

"I love it Mommy! I love how your cock feels in my ass! Please don't stop!"

"Oh babygirl, I won't, I'm not stopping until you come!"

"Fucking hell Mommy, your cock is so big! You're so big! Please fuck me Mommy!"

"Are you going to come for Mommy my baby girl?" asked Helen, between heavy breaths.

"I'm so close Mommy, please don't stop!" moaned Gina, who could feel her orgasm building up in her cunt. Helen moved one hand to Gina's clit and started rubbing it as she continued to pump her ass, and with her other hand placed three fingers in Gina's mouth.

"Talk dirty to me, slut, tell Mommy that you need her." whispered Helen into Gina's ear.

"Oh my God, I need you Mommy! Your cock is amazing, it feels amazing! Please make me cum Mommy! I love it when you fill me with your big cock!" moaned Gina.

"Cum for me my baby girl! Cum for Mommy!" moaned Helen.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna CUM!" screamed Gina, as she came hard, juices spraying everywhere, all over Helen and the kitchen. Helen came too, and let out a moan, which Gina could feel vibrate through her body. They stayed like that for about 30 seconds, Gina's cunt and ass contracting around the strap-on, as Helen began to slow down.

Helen pulled out of Gina's ass and walked round to her front, holding her cock in front of Gina's face.

"Clean your juices off Mommy's cock, babygirl."

Gina wrapped her lips around Helen's cock and began to suck on it, as Helen removed the strap-on and then placed her hands on the counter, leaning over.

"You've made Mommy's cunt so wet babygirl. Clean it for me, my little girl."

Gina took Helen's soaking wet cunt in her mouth, and began to lick it. Helen moaned with pleasure.

"Good girl, keep going, that feels amazing."

Helen reached down and began to play with her clit, and Gina began to suck harder.

"That's it, babygirl, you're such a good little girl for Mommy. Oh fuck, keep going, just like that." moaned Helen.

Helen kept playing with her clit, and she knew she was close. Gina kept licking Helen's cunt, but slowed down.

"Please, keep going, don't stop, babygirl."

Gina started to speed up, but again slowed down. Helen was now grinding hard into her mouth, and her orgasm was beginning to build up.

"Oh my God, you're such a naughty little girl! Keep going! I'm gonna fucking cum for you babygirl!" screamed Helen, as she came hard in Gina's mouth. Gina kept licking as Helen kept screaming, before Helen collapsed on to the floor.

"You liked that Mommy?" teased Gina.

"You know I did baby. I loved it so much."

"Good, because I want to fuck you now. But I want to do it in your bed," said Gina.

"What if we wake up Violet?" asked Helen.

"Oh don't worry, Mommy Parr, she's asleep."

"I don't know."

"Don't you trust your baby girl Mommy?" cooed Gina.

"I do, but..."

"Mommy Parr, please let me have your big tits in bed. Please let me be a good little girl for you."

"Yes, babygirl, come on, let's go." replied Helen, who began to stand up.

"Wear your glasses please, Mommy," said Gina, picking up her glasses off the kitchen table and handing them to Helen, who took them, a smile forming on her lips.

***

Helen opened the door to her bedroom and found Gina, naked, sitting on her bed. She smiled.

"Are you going to stand there staring at my tits Mommy Parr, or are you going to join me?" teased Gina.

"You know, my baby girl, it's not very nice to tease," said Helen, as she closed the door behind her.

"Good Mommy-sluts will not answer back." said Gina. "Are you going to be a good Mommy-slut for me?"

Helen nodded shyly.

"That's good, because I want you to get on your knees for me, Mommy."

Helen knelt on the floor and Gina pushed her onto her knees. Gina moved behind Helen and moved her hands down to Helen's breasts and began to play with them.

"You have such nice tits, I could just suck on them all day long."

And that was exactly what Gina did. She kept playing with Helen's tits as she sucked on them, until Helen had a hard time standing up. Then Gina moved her hands down to Helen's pussy and began to play with the insides of her thighs.

Helen was now breathing very heavily, caught up in the moment.

"Good Mommy-sluts always obey and do what they are told." said Gina, still playing with Helen's thighs.

Helen brought her right hand to her mouth and bit on it to contain her moans

Gina's hands moved hungrily over Helen's body, feeling her every curve as if her touch were an extension of her desire. Her fingers lingered on Helen's ass before finally claiming her lips in a passionate kiss that sent shivers down Helen's spine.

"Oh Ms Gina that feels so good," exclaimed Helen, arching her back and pushing her chest into Gina's masterful hands.

"You like your new baby girl?" cooed Gina softly, her voice dripping with honey-sweet promise. "You like that I have you where I want you?" Without hesitation Helen replied,

"Oh yes sweetie. I love it. I've wanted to be someone's pet for ages and I'm so glad it's you!" Then with a fierce intensity, Gina pushed Helen onto the bed, commanding her with an icy glare.

"And what did you call me?". "I'm sorry, Ms Gina," whimpered Helen, submitting completely to her demanding mistress.

"Better," purred Gina as she brought her face right down to Helen's pussy. "You're so wet and swollen for me Mommy." Gina said, sliding two fingers between Helen's folds. She immediately took them out and licked them.

"You taste so good too Mommy-pet." She brought her fingers back to Helen's clit. "If you are going to be a good pet, got on all fours please, and stick your tongue out."

"But Ms Gina..."

"Did I tell you to speak, my little pet? I think we need to fix your manners. On all fours. Now." replied Gina.

Helen got on all fours and stuck her tongue out. Gina got on her knees and looked at Helen. "Good girl, very good pet, my good little Mommy-pet."

Gina reached into the purse she'd brought upstairs and pulled a long red bushy thing, with a white end. Helen realised it was a tail plug, designed to look like a fox's tail.

"Suck on this Mommy-pet. Get it nice and wet before I place it in your willing little ass."

Helen opened her mouth and Gina slid the plug inside her mouth. "Lick it, baby, suck on it." Gina cooed. Helen did as she was told, sucking on it, trying to keep her composure. She was getting very turned on and horny at the prospect of having her own ass violated. Gina took the plug out of Helen's mouth and placed it between her ass cheeks.

"Now you're going to take it like the good little pet you are. And when I'm done with you, you're going to get fucked again in your mouth and then you're going to lick me until I come, is that clear Mommy-pet?"

"Yes Ms Gina."

"Yes Ms Gina what?"

"Yes Ms Gina, please put it in my ass."

Gina gently started to push the plug into Helen's asshole.

"Relax, Mommy-pet, just relax and I'll make sure you feel so good. Let me make you feel so good." said Gina, as she rubbed Helen's clit at the same time.

Gina moved the tail plug slowly, making sure it was all in, and then turned it around a bit, causing Helen to moan.

"Good, little slut, you like that. You like your tail plug, don't you? Do you like the tail plug in your ass, Mommy-slut?"

"Yes, Ms Gina, it feels so good." replied Helen, now unable to hold back her moans. She wiggled her hips and swished the tail from side to side.

12