Seduction of the Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're starting to look like the perfect little pet. But a good pet needs a collar too, doesn't she?" said Gina, as she grabbed the collar and leash, putting it round Helen's neck, fixing it.

"Good girl Mommy-slut," said Gina. "Are you going to be good for me, Mommy?"

Helen nodded.

"Speak, Mommy-slut! Tell me what a good little pet you are!"

"I'm going to be a good pet for you Ms Gina." said Helen, her voice shaking in anticipation.

"That's right, Mommy-slut. You are going to be my pet tonight. My good little pet." replied Gina, as she pulled the leash.

"Crawl n your knees, Mommy-slut, over to me. Now."

Helen got on her knees and Gina sat down in front of her, with her legs wide open, shaved pussy on display.

"Open your mouth, Mommy." Helen obliged, sticking out her tongue.

"Now swallow my spit." said Gina, before she drooled right onto Helen's awaiting tongue. This display of dominance drenched Helen's pussy even further.

"Good Mommy-pet, you can play with yourself while you clean my pussy, but you don't cum until I tell you to, understand?"

"Yes Ms Gina, I understand." Gina gently curled her fingers into Helen's brunette hair and pulled her slowly into her cunt. At the same time, Helen reached one hand between her own thighs and started to play with her pussy. The combined sensations of the plug in her ass too was incredible, and she wanted to help Gina feel this good.

"Mmm... that feels so good Mommy-pet. Do you like it when your new mistress uses your mouth?"

"Oh yes Ms Gina, I love it. I love your pussy so much."

"You like licking it? Do you like eating it? You like having it in your mouth?"

"Yes, Ms Gina, I love it so much. I love being your good little pet." Helen maintained eye contact as she resumed licking Gina's sex.

"You're a good little pet for your new mistress. Good girl Mommy-pet, I'm so close, you're doing such a good job."

Helen began to suck on Gina's clit, as she fingered herself harder, trying to hold off her own orgasm.

"You're such a good little pet. Keep going Mommy-slut, keep going." moaned Gina, as she grabbed Helen's hair and pulled her tighter to her pussy. She could the vibrations of Helen's own moans in her pussy and Helen licked and sucked her with more intensity.

"Oh my God, Mommy-slut, you're such a good little pet! I'm so close, don't stop!" exclaimed Gina, as Helen's own orgasm built closer. Helen kept licking Gina's pussy, feeling the juices drip down her chin. She felt her own juices dripping down her thighs.

"Oh my God, Mommy-slut, I'm cumming!" screamed Gina, as she came, grabbing Helen's face tight against her pussy. Helen continued to lick Gina's pussy as she came, her own orgasm beginning to build up. Gina's pussy was gushing with juices and Helen drank them up. Helen removed her fingers from her pussy and stuck them back in Gina's mouth, which she sucked, enjoying the taste of her new pet's juices.

"That's it, Mommy-slut, you're such a good pet. I've got another toy for you, though." Gina said, as she pulled out a vibrator from her bag.

"Spread your legs, Mommy-slut, and put this in your pussy."

"But Ms Gina..."

"Did I say you could speak? Put it in your pussy, Mommy-slut, right now, or I'll punish you."

"Yes Ms Gina," whimpered Helen, as she inserted the vibrator into her pussy.

"Now get on your hands and knees, Mommy-pet, and wait for me."

Helen did as she was told, and Gina placed the vibrator in Helen's pussy and turned it on.

"You look so cute, Mommy-pet, with your tail plug and your new toy in your pussy. It's making you so wet, isn't it? Look at all that juice."

"Yes Ms Gina, it's making me very wet."

"Good girl, Mommy-pet." said Gina, walking behind Helen, and kneeling down to get a better view of her ass.

Helen could feel her orgasm was near. "Mistress, I'm so close, please can I cum?"

"No"

"But Ms Gina..."

"Did I say you could speak?"

"No Ms Gina."

"Good girl, Mommy-pet. Now let me fuck your big juicy ass." Gina said, as she slowly removed the plug. This was too much for Helen, and she came hard.

"GIIIIINAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK" screamed Helen, her arms giving out as her pussy squirted all over the bedroom floor.

"Oh my God, Mommy-slut, you came so hard. You came so hard for me! That was so fucking hot!" exclaimed Gina, as she stroked Helen's ass.

"Thank you Ms Gina. Are you proud of me?"

"Yes Mommy-pet. But..." Gina began, taking out a ball-gag "... you still need to be punished for coming without permission."

"I'm sorry Ms Gina." said Helen, as she took the ball-gag and put it in her mouth.

"That's a good girl, Mommy-pet. I'm going to fuck your ass now, OK?"

Helen nodded. She could already feel her own spit dripping down her chin and onto the floor.

Gina got behind her and spread her ass cheeks. She spit on her cock, and then started to rub it between Helen's ass cheeks. She then moved her cock to Helen's asshole, and started to gently push inside.

"You have such a nice ass, Mommy-pet. And your pussy is so wet. I love having you like this." She then grabbed Helen's hair, yanking her head backwards as she pumped slowly into the older woman's tight hole.

"Mmm... that's so good. Your ass is so tight. So tight." moaned Gina.

"Mmmmhmmm!" replied Helen, as she felt Gina's hand spank her large round ass.

"You like being my little pet, don't you?" asked Gina, as she pulled out and slammed back inside.

"Mmmhhmm!"

Gina began to fuck Helen harder, pulling her hair even tighter.

"And you're my cock-loving, obedient, pussy worshipping Mommy-slut aren't you?" asked Gina, removing the gag so Helen could answer.

"Yeees Ms Gina, I am."

"Good girl, Mommy-slut. Good girl." cooed Gina, as she replaced Helen's ball-gag and continued to fuck her ass."You like ass-fucking your Mommy-pet?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm!" replied Helen, as her head fell forward and splattered to the floor. Gina pulled her hair back, making Helen look into the mirror.

"That's right, Mommy-slut. Look at yourself."

Gina slapped Helen's ass, hard. Before Helen could react, Gina slapped it again. And again. And again. And again. Helen's ass was turning red, and her slaps turned into a beat.

"You love those slaps don't you?" asked Gina. Helen didn't reply, she just looked at herself, getting more and more turned on by the image of herself getting fucked deep in her ass by Gina's strap-on. Helen could feel herself going closer and closer to another orgasm. She was about to say something, but Gina grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. "Don't you dare cum without my permission, Mommy-slut. Do you understand?"

"Mmm-hmm." Helen nodded.

"Good girl."

Gina fucked Helen with more intensity, bucking her hips back and forth. In the mirror, she could see Helen's face. She's so into this. Gina could see two large streams of drool coming out of Helen's mouth and dripping down her chin. Her eyes were fixated on the reflection of her ass, being fucked hard from behind. Gina could also see the reflection of herself, and she was equally turned on by the image of herself, fucking her new pet's ass.

Gina's orgasm was near. She could see Helen's pussy, dripping with juices, as it squirted out of her. She could see her own juice, dripping out of her pussy, down her thighs. And she could see her Mommy-pet's ass, ready to be fucked. Gina pulled out the ball-gag and said, "I'm going to cum Mommy-slut. Cum with me, now!"

Gina's words were too much for Helen. She came, harder than she ever had before. Her orgasm was so intense that her eyes rolled back into her head. Gina continued to fuck Helen's ass, as her own orgasm erupted. She felt her pussy twitch, and then she was cumming hard.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" yelled Gina, as she sprayed her juices all over Helen's ass.

"Mmmmhhhmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm!" moaned Helen, as she fell to the ground, her legs finally giving out. Gina fell down with her, her cock still firmly lodged in Helen's ass.

Helen came down from her high and turned towards Gina. "Thank you Ms Gina. I really enjoyed that."

"You are very welcome Mommy-pet. You liked being punished? You *really* liked being punished?"

"Yes Ms Gina, I did."

"Good girl, Mommy-pet."

They pulled themselves off of the floor. Gina removed Helen's collar and leash. She then kissed Helen's hand. "Thank you for a lovely evening, Mommy-pet." Gina said.

"Thank you Ms Gina. I really enjoyed it." replied Helen.

"Well, I suppose I should be going. It's getting late." said Gina, as she fixed her hair and clothes.

"Ms Gina?" asked Helen.

"Yes Mommy-pet?" responded Gina.

"I was wondering," said Helen, as she picked up Gina's panties from the floor, "would it be OK if I kept these tonight?"

"Of course Mommy-pet." replied Gina.

12