All Comments on 'Seduction or Betrayal? Ch. 04'

by Touch_type

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HAD NOT GONE UNTOUCHED SINCE HER MARRIAGE

That was such a smooth delivery. The trove of possible experiences she, as do we all, will hide in a box in our brain. I am really enjoying your writing style. Subtle touches allow my experiences to be relives as I read.

Guys will always relive "pure Polly sweet ass," and the time she gave it up so well on a blanket in the tall grass, but forget about the rock that scuffed his knee while wet heat took him in. Women do not need to be flagrantly slutty to harbor moments of bad behavior. One of the best times I had later in life was with a woman who had been treated as a porcelain doll thru her married years. A virgin to her married bed, one evening we were enjoying being man atop woman when I entered her while she still wore her panties. The fact of her still wearing them barely registered to her until I said, " Oh my VVVV, you were so anxious you didn't even take off your panties! How terribly slutty of you!" That lady hit another gear she'd never been allowed to sample and fucked be quite nicely.

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous