All Comments on 'Seduction Story'

by christinamonroe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice seduction!!

Great story keep writing you have a nice style. I love straight women being seduced, that was really hot!!!

FlpantherFlpantherabout 18 years ago
New Direction

There is a tenderness to your stories that is very refreshing. I have a weakness for well written vampire stories...maybe you could treat us to your talents in that direction?

Your creativity and insight would be most welcomed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very sensual

it's been awhile since i felt tingles while reading a stories...really enjoyed it

JustDick2UJustDick2Uabout 18 years ago
You seduced me

The masturbation scene was hot enough enough to earn you 5 points, but you managed to top that with a sensitive, horny and realistic lesbian romp.

All that remains is for you demonstrate that you CAN do all those things with a dildo - I'm looking forward to that proof.

Another stonking story - can't get enough of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hooked

I have become an ardent fan of your writing. Please don't leave it too long before you give us the third instalment. I'm hooked on your sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ah, the joys and torments of bi-sexuality

You have captured so well my dilemma. I am a Doctor having a secret affair with a young nurse. I also have a male partner, so am torn between the amazing sex i have with my nurse and the average sex I have with my man. Why torn? Well, I don't like the label lesbian so seem to cling to the man as a badge of 'normality' when realise what is really normal is to want to fuck both and have good sex with a man or a woman. If society was more tolerant, which it pretends to be but is not, then i am sure i would be living with Siobhan (my nurse). Damn this society, damn its labels! Well done for such a super erotic story that presents her dilemma, which is mine.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 17 years ago
tenderly erotic

I love the patience in your stories. You do not make the mistake of hurrying the development of the relationships. I noted the comment below re dilemma of the character mirroring real life dilemmas and that is so true for many women who do have bi-sexual desires (more normal than not); just as we men do too. You capture these things so well, suspecting you are writing from experience? Well done. As a writer myself, I love your work and will learn from it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gosh, all the lesbos and fags are coming out!!!

Well done girl. You got all the rug muchers and cock suckers crawling out the wood work.

I love chicks going down on each other, but if they out and out dykes, I'm like, "Thanks for nothing, hos."

As for cocksuckers, well had a couple of guys sucking my dick, but that shit is boring, like Alexander the great. WHat a wack ass movie. Keep eating pussy girl, but tell them fags to stop that shit.

And as for your new found doctor friend, fuck, I always knew that nurses and doctors are nothing but fags and dykes.

And the writer is the biggest pussy of them all. Big, juicy ripe pussy just waiting to get fucked.

I should introduce you to my homeboy richard, also known by his nickname Dick. Now, suck on him baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i lovethis story

i love it was so it got me horny from rita

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidover 16 years ago
Sweet and sexy

There's room for improvement in the writing, but the emotion is right on. Your characters are real and honest. They're flawed and needy.

Any I like that. It makes the sex hot and wet.

The masturbation scene really worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Eh

When she started talking about how much she missed the guy it ruined it for me. Sorry.

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 15 years ago
Charming and affectionate

Hot and sweet - very enjoyable. I'm coming back for more!

bob3737bob3737over 8 years ago
Feedback

Wow! You have the ."VOICE". You write so naturally, with tenderness & the sweetest touch. Please keep it up!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story!

I wish we could all just let go of stereotypes and just learn to enjoy our lives with the people who are in them, rather than try to fit into a mold that was created thousands of years ago. People would be so much happier then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So very well written.

It just flowed beautifully, without cliches, honest and sensual. On to your other work I go!

kittenbritcheskittenbritchesover 2 years ago

Yummy~! just started interning three months ago, but no cute nurse has come on to me like that. I'm jealous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous