Seduction Training

Story Info
Seduction is just another form of sales.
4k words
4.35
7.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
320 Followers

Todd could feel the win. At thirty-one he'd landed a training spot for one of the most successful business-to-business companies in the U.S. He'd worked his ass off for weeks in the training to earn a job selling their products and services. This would be the guaranteed financial success for him and his family.

A single sale would be worth millions and the commissions that the company would layer on top of a much better-than-average salary would be rich rewards indeed. But he had to successfully complete the training.

The program wasn't what most companies do for new sales executives. Most companies offer two weeks of training -- at most. This company had an intense thirteen-week program and Todd was in the last week. The centrally located training took place in St. Louis. Candidates from all over the country were flown in and housed in a very good hotel for their three-month training. During the first twelve weeks, half of the candidates had given up or been asked to leave.

Todd was an inch or two over six fee tall and looking around at his classmates there seemed to be an unwritten company rule that all of the sales guys be tall. Todd wasn't sure if he had very light brown hair or kind of dark blond hair. And, like all of the trainees, he was around thirty and fit. Not exactly a gym rat, but fit enough that he didn't mind going shirtless as he liked showing off his smooth chest, pecs and tiny nipples.

It was Friday, and the class concluded on the following Wednesday. There was scuttlebutt that there was some "Must Pass" test at the end and it was scheduled for Friday evening.

Todd was tense. He'd made it this far and felt good about passing any test, but also frustrated that there was one more do-or-die test to pass.

Their instructor a middle-aged man named Frank who had been heading the training program for over ten years had called a meeting in the hotel's classroom for 7pm.

The remaining candidates, now numbered only around twenty, gathered in the hotel's class room.

Promptly at seven, Frank walked to the front of the room and called for silence. The candidates took seats and a hush fell over the room.

"This is the end, men," Frank said. "This is where we separate the men from the boys. This is your last test and if you're going to work for us, you must pass it. Think of it as Pass/Fail. There's no in-between. Pass and you get the job. Fail and we'll quickly forget your name and you can go home in defeat.

"So, here's the final test. We've spent thirteen weeks teaching you everything you need to know to be successful in this job and we've spent the last six weeks talking about sales. You now have the best sales training between your ears of any one in the nation.

"Selling is about seducing a buyer into trusting you and agreeing to take what you offer. This is the path to every sale, without regard to the product, service, or idea. So, here's your test. Tonight, before morning, you must work the bar, find a woman, seduce her and have sex with her."

There was mixed reaction: some cheers, some scattered applause.

"There are a couple of rules. On Monday, you have to present evidence of your successful sales seduction. I suggest a picture on your smart phone. And, the other rule is that you can't use hookers. Questions?"

There were none. Frank said, "Okay, off with you and good hunting!"

The sound of chairs moving and the men's murmuring mixed into a din. The men shuffled out and headed to the bar area. Some sat with other candidates and some sat alone as they decided which women to approach.

They generally agreed that identifying the hookers and eliminating them was the first task and they worked together on this, sharing their observations.

In their training they'd studied John Nash's Game Theory. This led them to eliminating the prettiest girls and focus on easier prey. They started pointing out girls that weren't quite as pretty, carried a few extra pounds or emitted the stench of desperation. Some of the guys moved quickly on these women thinking that they'd jump at a chance for romance with a nice-looking guy and thus they'd complete the assignment and get the job.

Some of the guys got shot down and returned to scanning the room for opportunities. Soon about half of the guys had left the bar with a woman on their arms. They'd headed to the elevators.

An hour into this hunt, about three-quarters of the men had found a prospect. Todd continued to scan the room.

A bronze-red haired woman sitting at the bar caught is attention. She'd been over looked by all of the trainees as she, in no way, matched their "easy pickings" criteria. She was about thirty, with nice breasts and a tiny waist and killer hips. Sitting on a stool at the bar, Todd could see that she had great legs. She wore a black dress that gripped every curve of her sexy body. It was only adorned with a ring of sparkling rhinestones around the neck.

Todd continued to watch her. She was obviously waiting for someone as she glanced at the entrance often. Todd didn't hear her phone ring in the noise of the bar, but she reached into a small handbag and retrieved her phone. The conversation was fairly short and he could see that the caller had upset her in some way. As she dropped her phone back into her bag, Todd rose and started toward the bar. He took up the stool beside her.

"I saw you on your phone. You look like a beautiful woman that just got stood up."

"It's not what you think. That was my girlfriend, or maybe ex-girlfriend. We'd planned a girl's night out and she's blown it off for the dumbest reason!"

Todd waived over the bartender and asked for a bourbon on the rocks and a refill of what the lady was drinking. "So, what is the dumb reason?"

"Well, she was ready to leave when her husband, a real asshole, asked her to say hello to me from him. I guess he made it sound sexual and my friend went off on her husband accusing him of wanting to fuck me."

"Damn," Todd said.

"Hell, I wouldn't fuck that asshole husband of hers if he were the last dick on the planet."

She calmed down a bit and the drinks arrived. "Sorry that your friend and her asshole husband screwed up your evening," Todd said. He allowed her to get things off her chest. He listened patiently. He learned that she was a senior marketing manager for a local company, single, and career oriented, but like to have fun. Todd made the conversation easy for them both. She was warming to Todd.

They laughed over the worst jokes they'd ever heard. Todd had always found this to be a good way to charm a woman. Both of them had shared the worst joke they'd every heard.

She asked him why he was in the bar and he explained that he'd been there for three months with the company. He was ready to wrap it up and get home.

"Unlike most men in a bar who talk to strange women, you're wearing a wedding ring."

"First, I don't consider you strange in the least! But to your point, yes, I'm happily married with two kids." Todd pulled his wallet from his hip pocket and shared photos of his wife and two small children. "Gee, I love them all!"

"I forgot to ask you name," Todd said. "How rude of me. I'm Todd and you are who?"

"Megan. Nice to meet you, Todd."

"So, Todd when does your training end?"

"Wednesday. We have work to do tonight and a presentation Monday and then the last two days are easy and we all go home on Wednesday. I can't wait."

"So, what work do you have tonight?"

Todd took a couple of minutes to explain the assignment. When he finished, she laughed. It wasn't the reaction he'd expected.

"Actually, I wanted to ask for your help," Todd said.

"Help?"

"You know I'm married and faithful, but I really need to pass this course and get the job. It means financial security for me and my family. Would you consider coming up to my room and taking a photo that I can share to prove my sales pitch worked?"

"This is very weird. It's like you want my body, but not really!" Megan gave him a warm smile.

"Yeah, I know it's a weird request. Never mind, I shouldn't push my issues onto you. Forget I said anything."

"Well, you seem like a nice married guy. I guess a photo to fool your company and get you this great job wouldn't be so bad. Come on, let's get this done."

Todd paid the tab and escorted Megan to the elevators. The ride up in the elevator was awkward. Todd broke the silence, "I really appreciate your doing this. Really."

They walked down the hall to his room; he opened the door and followed her in.

"What exactly do we have to do?"

"Well, I'm going to take off my shirt and you can get out of your dress -- keep your bra on if you wish. I'll mess up the sheet as if we've been making lover for hours and I'll take a waist up photo of us together. They won't know that I'm still in my pants and that you're also partly dressed."

She didn't hesitate. She slid out of her one-piece dress. She stood there wearing only a black bra and matching lacey panties, black stockings and shoes.

Todd scrambled the sheets, grabbed his phone and lay in the bed. "Come over, get close," Todd instructed. She complied. They both smiled into the camera and Todd snapped the photo. He checked the photo and said, "Perfect. Oh, I have to tell you that they will project this on the wall in the training room. Hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind a room of horny men looking at me. It's kind of a turn on. What do you say we really give them something to gawk at?" With that she sat up in the bed and reached behind her and released her bra. Two of the most perfect breast Todd had ever seen sprung to life.

"Damn, they are amazing!"

She lay back beside him her breast now fully in the camera's lens. She reached over and placed one hand on Todd's chest. He took the photo.

"Fuck, they will not believe this!"

"Actually, this is kind of fun," Megan said. I don't even know the other trainees, but I like fucking with them."

She rolled over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She withdrew a bit and then leaned forward kissing him full on the lips. Their tongues met. They enjoyed a very long, sensual kiss. Neither of them wanted to break the spell. Todd could feel his cock growing. This is not how he thought this would go.

"Okay, next photo for your horny trainees," she said. "This time I want you to hold my breast and lick my nipple. I'll tell you when to take the picture."

Todd slid down and massaged her tits. He started licking her nipples and give them a pinch. They grew hard and he started sucking them. They were beautiful tits and he couldn't believe that this was happening. He continued making love to her perfect breasts. He realized that she'd not told him to snap a picture. Instead, she just moaned.

He took the photo without looking at the screen on the phone.

Todd could feel his stiffness growing in his trousers. His cock wanted out, but he was afraid that if he let it out there would be no turning back. His wife -- if she found out it would be the end of them! It was for her that he was here trying to get this job. He couldn't let his cock fuck it all up and allow him to get the job and loose the reason for the job. Rationalizing didn't make his cock less interested.

Todd moved his hand from her breast across her tight abdomen and to her panties. He slipped his hand inside and found a hairless pussy. He lightly ran his hand across her still closed lips. They may have been closed, but her juices were running from her pussy.

Todd used his middle finger to slid up and down her seam slowly opening her lips. He heard Mega gasp. He focused his finger's attention on her clit, gently rubbing her button.

He realized that they had gone past the point of no return.

Todd withdrew his fingers from her pussy and rolled out of bed. He pulled off his shoes and socks. He removed his belt and his pants fell to the floor. His boxer briefs were thin and it was easy for Megan to see the outline of his balls and cock. After a moment's pause, he pulled down his briefs and stepped out of them.

Returning to the bed, he slowly pulled her black panties down her legs and discarded them. He buried his face between her legs and started to work her pussy with his tongue. First, he gently licked her clit. Her moans grew and she grabbed his head holding his face to her pussy. While still tonging her clit, he introduced two fingers into her pussy entrance and started a slow steady in-and-out movement. She let out a little scream. The screams grew louder with each stroke and finally she was in a full orgasm.

He continued to do exactly the same thing and her orgasm continued. "No, stop, I can't take any more right now. My cunt has never felt anything like this before. Yes! Yes! Don't stop. I need more."

Todd moved up. His smooth chest rubbing her soft abdomen as he slowly moved up. He stopped with his lips on her still hard nipples. He took a firm grip on her breasts and nipped her nipple. She let out another little scream.

Todd knew that his cock was just inches from her hot, wet pussy. Moving up slowly, he felt the top of his cock touch her pussy lips. He started slowly pressing his cock between her lips. The early attempts to align his cock with her cunt failed, but he like the feel of his cock on the search for the entrance. He enjoyed this search approach better than just guiding himself in with his hand while being able to see the target. His cock head had now been so close to its goal that it was already wet.

Then suddenly, the tip of his cock found her pussy hole. He paused.

"Heavens, yes. Give me that cock. I need it. I want it," Megan softly whispered.

Todd pressed forward feeling the head of his cock enter her. He found her pussy warm and inviting as he slowly pressed his cock deeper and deeper. Soon his cock was fully inside her and he could feel his ball sack resting on her asshole.

"Are you okay," he asked.

"Shut up and fuck me, damn it!"

He started a slow pace enjoying each thrust to the fullest. He was using the full length of his cock, pushing it all the way into her and then pulling back until only the head was inside her. He'd occasionally allow his cock to come out of her only to thrust it deeply and quickly back into her.

Megan was loving his cock as it moved in and out of her. It was thick and had perfect length. When it was its deepest, she could feel his cock tip tap her cervix. It wasn't enough to hurt, but it added to her experience. She had only to tighten her pussy's grip on him to feel him harden even more inside of her. She was loving this fuck. It was hot and sensual so evenly paced that it made her sit on the edge of a massive orgasm. It made her want to scream out at the top of her lungs. Never before had she felt more sensations in her cunt than she did now with his cock in her.

Slowly, he increased his pace and his ball-sack started to slam against her ass. The squishy sounds of cock slamming very wet pussy filled the room. She thought that she was going to black out. It was all too much. She closed her eyes and then opened them again to gaze into his ice blue eyes. She slipped into a massive orgasm. She'd never experienced anything like this, her wet pussy, his big, thick cock, tapping at her cervix, his body moving up and down on hers, his balls slamming into her ass with every stroke, and her pressing to meet him at every thrust. She wrapped her legs around his back and could not control her scream.

Todd heard her scream. She was in a full cum. Her body had become ridged. He could hold back no more. He felt his ball-sack contract raising his balls to his cock's shaft. His balls begged his body to let them release their prize into her. His cock became even harder and stopped with the tip pressed against her cervix. He didn't have to wait long for his balls to deliver. He gushed.

"I feel your hot cum in me!"

With each squirt, he pressed his cock into her feeling the end of her cunt each time. He couldn't remember being this excited during any fuck in his life. He couldn't remember cuming this long. His body was soaking up the sensations. The sweat on his chest and back was like a fine, warm dew. Her legs still wrapped around him continued to hold him tightly against her. He could smell her body and the scent of her pussy on him and in the air.

His torrents of cum came to a stop but he refused to give us his cock's position in her cunt. Both of them were breathing hard and trying to catch their breath. It seemed that the room just didn't have enough air for their lungs.

Megan's body slowly started to relax. Her grip on his cock subsided. He brushed by her breast touching it lightly and she gasped. He rubbed his smooth chest against her tits and she moaned. He realized that even the slightest contact rekindled her come.

He pushed himself down her body until his lips reached her nipples. He stopped and taking the first one into his mouth he sucked it gently. She started writhing in the bed. He continued toying with her nipples as she reacted passionately.

Pushing himself farther down her body, she kissed and licked her abdomen and let his tongue run rings in and around her navel. Each of these things refused to allow her orgasm to subside.

Moving down once again he kissed her pussy lips and used his tongue to spread them. She reacted by placing both of her hands on his head. His tongue made contact with her clit and her hands pressed hard on his head. Slowly at first, he massaged her clit. She screamed out.

Todd loved that he was driving her wild. Her pleasure was his pleasure.

He ran his tongue the length of her pussy lips using the broad flat of his tongue. Returning to her cunt hole, he began to rim it. He could feel the muscles in her cunt twitch. He slid his tongue into her as far as he could and started to aggressively taste her pussy and its juices. She could only moan loudly. Megan never wanted this to end.

As Todd continued to push her to greater pleasures, his cum started to run from her pussy. He cleaned her entrance with his tongue only to find more of his cum running from her. It came out in thick white clumps having run from the upper reaches of her pussy.

She could stand no more and pushed his head away from her. He moved to her side and lay next to her. They were spent.

"Un-fucking believable!"

"Yes," she replied. She turned on her side and lay her head on his chest.

"I think you got the job," she said.

Todd remembered the job. He'd completely forgotten the job. "I guess so," he said. "Thank you."

Megan got up from the bed and walked to the bath and turned on the shower.

Todd turned to the bedside table to check the time. It was well past midnight. He picked up his cell phone and noticed a missed call from his wife. He felt momentary regret when he viewed the missed call. He also noticed that the camera was still on from their selfies. Turning the phone around so he could see better, he realized that the camera had been video recording for almost an hour. He quickly stopped the recording and backed up the video. It was all there; their entire lovemaking had been captured on video. He stopped the playback of the video. He checked the photo gallery and found the selfies that they'd taken for the "proof" of seduction. Thank goodness they were there. Todd put the phone down and rolled over and laid on his back on the bed.

Todd's mind was racing. He was doing this whole job thing for his wife and family and now he'd fucked another woman in the process. The irony of it didn't escape him.

Megan walked back into the room drying off after her shower. She looked at Todd and knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Blame it on me," she said. I could have left after we did the selfies for your office. I didn't. I wanted to spend the night with you. But I shouldn't have. You're too good of a man."

bart23233
bart23233
320 Followers
12