Seduction Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I lost control and perspective. The worst part is that sex with you was the best sex I've ever had. It was mind-blowing," Todd said.

She took up her clothes and slipped into them with much grace. When she was fully dressed, she was as beautiful as the moment I'd seen her in the bar. She walked over to the bed put her hand on Todd's chest and leaned forward. She was about to offer him a passionate kiss on the lips, but hesitated and kissed him gently on the forehead.

He watched her as she exited the room. Todd was glad that she didn't look back as that would have been too much to take.

Still naked, he rolled over and picked up his cell phone. He pulled up the video he and Megan had just made by accident. He would treasure it forever. As the images moved past him on the screen, he reached down and finding his cock already hard, he started to stroke it.

Todd showed up at the Monday morning meeting where the trainees had to offer their proof of a successful seduction. His and Megan's selfies were enough to sell his story. Todd was pleased when her face appeared on the big television screen in the training room. There were cat calls and shouts of "Fucking hot!" "I could have had her if I'd tried." "Now there's some sweet ass!"

She was the hottest body on the screen that morning and Todd had to keep from laughing at some of the women his teammates had slept with to get the job. They should have been embarrassed -- and most likely were -- at having to admit sleeping with some of these women especially having seen Megan on the screen. Well, fuck them all. The only regrets he had were betraying his wife and that he'd never see Megan again.

12