Seductive Shame

Story Info
Lana learns it takes 3 to feel good about being bad.
1.1k words
4.15
12.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seductive Shame

Lana was surprised to find John's friend Robert hanging out at their place this evening. When she went out earlier for dinner with her friend Gabrielle, he hadn't mentioned anything about anyone coming over. She wasn't upset. She always liked Robert and was glad that he was part of their mutual circle of friends.

They were watching television, but both quickly rose to greet her as she came through the door. "Hi babe, did you have fun with Gabrielle?" John asked.

"Oh yeah, we caught up over a few drinks and shared the latest gossip."

"Hey Lana. Great to see you. You're looking fantastic as always," Robert said through a broad smile.

She did look fantastic. Even when meeting up with her friends she dressed to kill. Her tight blue dress showed enough to conjure the dirtiest thoughts in John's mind, but she never showed too much. One had to earn the right to see more skin. Lana was used to feeling men's eyes on her, and there were unmistakably two sets tonight taking in all of her beauty and sexiness. But it was different tonight. Those eyes were very much fucking her.

"I'm going to pour myself an Amaro. Can I get you guys anything?" she offered.

"No, we're good." John answered for Robert and himself. As Lana stepped toward the bar, John followed behind her, wrapping his arms around her from behind. Lana inhaled audibly and John raked his fingers through her hair, pushed it aside, planted several soft kisses on her neck and let his other hand drift lower, caressing her lovely ass. Lana thought that it was a little forward given their guest, but did not object.

"She's a beautiful woman, isn't she Rob?" He glanced over to Robert and followed up with "She always gets my cock hard." Lana loved to hear this testament to the effect she had on John. And hearing him tell Robert, right in front of her, conjured that tingling that begins between her legs. John was right of course. He had maneuvered her between himself and the kitchen island, and she could feel his hard cock pressed against her ass through his pants.

Lana sipped her Amaro nonchalantly, wondering where this was all going. She didn't have to wonder long. John found the zipper on her back and began to tug at it. Lana inhaled deeply, and he pulled it down just an inch or two, testing for any objection from Lana. Sensing none, he gently pulled the zipper all the way down to the small of her back. He always loved undressing her.

This wasn't a big deal, Lana thought. Rob had seen her in her underwear before, when they all rented that beach house last year in Mexico, in fact even topless in that jacuzzi. Lost in that thought momentarily, she found her dress had already slipped from her shoulders to floor. She stepped out of it.

"I love this lingerie set," John whispered in her ear. Then, in full voice, "Baby, why don't you let Rob see just how sexy you look in this set." She knew this wasn't a request and stepped from around the island to reveal herself.

She stood tall in her black patent Malone mules, the ones with the red insoles. Sheer black stockings led up from her toes ending just below a translucent triangle of fabric barely covering her pussy. "Show us all of you now," John directed, and she revolved to reveal her beautiful round ass, her cheeks separated by the thinnest of thongs. Her nipples were hard and straining against the black lace bra cups. "Good girl."

While displaying herself, she hadn't noticed that John had opened his pants. As she turned to face him, he took her hand and wrapped it around the shaft of his cock. Lana looked over to Robert, who said nothing but his eyes made clear he was enjoying this display, so Lana began to lightly tease John's cock harder, raking her nails over it. It was already slippery with his pre-cum. She wet her fingers in her mouth and began to stroke him firmly. John took a deep breath and relaxed into her grip. She stopped once or twice to clinch his cock at the base, squeezing tightly, causing his cock to momentarily swell. He sometimes joked it was her patented technique.

Lana glanced about the room, her eyes stopping at Robert. His was reclining back on the couch, cock out, hard and stroking it, his thumb and forefinger wrapping and sliding up and down over the head. Before she could look away, John had clasped a handful of her hair and was leading her to the couch. Nothing needed to be said. Lana dropped to her knees between Robert's legs and John guided her mouth down on Robert's cock. Still using her hair to control her, he slowly drove her head up and down, watching Robert's shaft disappear between her lips over and over.

"I'm going to let go of you now. But, don't let that cock come out of your mouth. Do you understand?"

Lana let out a muffled "mmmmhmmm", as her mouth filled again.

"If it comes out you will regret it" John chided.

John moved behind Lana and pulled her ass back and up, getting her cunt at just the right angle. She had soaked through her panties and John pulled them down to her knees. Her pussy was swollen and wet. Holding his cock, he rubbed the tip between her lips briefly, the pushed firmly and quickly into her. Lana moaned loudly.

"Rob, it sounded like it came out of her mouth? Did it?"

"No way my friend." Rob kept a friendly hand on Lana's head to make sure.

Holding Lana's hips, John began to thrust harder and faster, he could feel an orgasm building quicker than he expected, the thought of Lana's mouth filling up with his friend's cum getting him even more excited. Suddenly he saw Rob thrust his hips forward and moan. John leaned forward, telling Lana, "Take it, take it all and swallow it." Like the good girl she was, she kept sucking. They could both hear her gulping as she swallowed each surge of cum. She released Robert's cock and caught her breath.

John's was still buried deep inside her. "Rub your cunt for me," he told her, and Lana began to run her fingers over her clit. She wasn't far away, and when John pressed his finger into her asshole a shuddering orgasm rolled over Lana. The feeling of Lana cumming, her pussy clasping his cock, her asshole spasming around his finger, drove John over the edge as well and his cock throbbed with each pump of cum into her.

Lana relaxed, half on the couch, half on the floor, her pussy dripping John's cum. They knew this might never happen again, but it would be remembered by all forever.